Prep intentions

Nope, as I said earlier...the fuck flu is roaring down the track...breeding with his two hot Poz daddies and taking copious amounts of their toxic sperm deep in his starving ass has sealed the li'l chasin cum dump's fate...Pregnant AF!!! A Pozitive test is guaranteed!!!🍆💦☣️☣️🦂🔥🎇😈🐷😋😛😂

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, backpackguy said:

Nope, as I said earlier...the fuck flu is roaring down the track...breeding with his two hot Poz daddies and taking copious amounts of their toxic sperm deep in his starving ass has sealed the li'l chasin cum dump's fate...Pregnant AF!!! A Pozitive test is guaranteed!!!🍆💦☣️☣️🦂🔥🎇😈🐷😋😛😂

I wonder who made up and first said "The Fuck Flu"

Silver fox daddy released the video the next day on his Squirt and Twitter accounts. It went viral with thousands of likes and many hundreds of retweets. He made sure I was kept up to date,  which wasn't necessary as a couple of my closest friends saw it on both social media networks and contacted me every 1/2 hour with news of the viral spread. 

I couldn't help but fear that the virus was taking hold and spreading in my system just as quickly. I was too embarrassed to go to a sexual health clinic and ask for PEP yet again. 

Two pivotal things happened within days.

First someone sent the video to my mom. The friend had made no attempt to hide my face and she called me devastated! At first I tried to calm her down; but, the more she insisted I needed to stop this deviant behavior or at least refrain from sex until the PreP protected me the more defiant I grew. 'No fuckin way my mother was going to tell me what to do.'

Second, I got a call from Paul Morris, from Treasure Island Media. They loved the video and wanted to film me taking multiple viral loads from a number of their guys, on the stipulation that I was still negative and not protected by PreP. I was instantly horned up by the idea but reminded him I didn't want to get infected. He responded that was the genius of the film with the silver fox,  that's what made the video so hot and made it go viral. 

I  admitted that I was more than intrigued with his offer but wanted to stay on PreP, at least for a few weeks and until I could get tested again. 

He kept me talking and I ended up telling him about my annoyance with my mom trying to tell me what to do. 

That's when he had me; "Fuckin right young man. Your mom has no right to tell you what to do or not to do. You're a fuckin man, you can make your own choices."

He assured me he understood I didn't want to get knocked up. He also understood the adrenaline rush of risk taking. "Just one more time kid. If you get tested in a few weeks and are negative  then come down and let us film you taking the risk, just one more time. It'll take us that time to set this up anyway. Think about this offer over night, don't let anybody make up your mind for you. "

I  irrationally gave him my answer right away; "Fuck everyone, especially my mom. I'm going to do this Mr. Morris.  I love the idea, and I know this will be the last time. Then PreP protection for this promiscuous  cum slut ass of mine. Thanks Mr. Morris."

Within two weeks the fuck flu hadn't hit and I gave blood samples. Another two weeks and the miraculous negative result was announced. I called Mr Morris and his first question was if I was taking PreP. I assured him I had only taken the first three pills, I hadn't taken any in weeks. In fact I had given them to a friend so I wouldn't have them around and collapse in a moment of doubt. 

His next question was, "How many guys have fucked and bred you in the meantime?" I could answer truthfully  that I was uncharacteristically only having sex with one guy. He was negative, committed to my desire to be negative for this movie and restricting himself to monogamy at least until after the movie. I was instructed to follow this coarse of action for two more weeks, if my results were once again negative the filming was a go. 

I had never had such a hard time raining in my libido, but I so wanted this opportunity. Many chances came my way but I found the strength to hold off. I was so thankful for my fuck buddy friend that pumped me full of his negative cum sometimes as many as three times per day. 

Thank God the test came back negative miraculously and I was on a plane the next week for the warehouse Treasure Island Media rented for my 'pozzing gang bang' as they billed it. 

The shooting began with Paul interviewing me. He wanted me to confess that I was really chasing taking so many risks. Further, I had asked to be knocked up in the viral video. I assured him I was not chasing.  I had only asked silver fox daddy to knock me up to get his load. Yes I had done so three more times the night with daddy and his friend; but yes, I had no desire to get infected with HIV. 

He next showed me pictures of the seven high viral load tops that would breed me in this Treasure Island Media film. "Come on, confess you really are chasing. Or you have cheated and you really are on PreP. "

"No I'm not. I'm not chasing and I'm not on PreP. I'm fuckin addicted to the risk, that's all. I thought the time with silver fox daddy and his friend was the end of my addiction. The one last time. Then that video went viral and you offered me this opportunity. I wanted to, but I couldn't pass it up. Let your guys do their best to knock me up, but I believe it won't happen. I'll be fuckin scared to death, and I'll take each of their toxic loads. That will be my last time. Then it will be PreP for me. "

"You swear you aren't chasing?"

"I swear I'm not  When does this start?"

The seven guys  I'd seen pictures of,  now clad in only jock straps, grabbed me and towed me across the warehouse to strip me and strap me into a sling. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Tanbbottom said:

Silver fox daddy released the video the next day on his Squirt and Twitter accounts. It went viral with thousands of likes and many hundreds of retweets. He made sure I was kept up to date,  which wasn't necessary as a couple of my closest friends saw it on both social media networks and contacted me every 1/2 hour with news of the viral spread. 

I couldn't help but fear that the virus was taking hold and spreading in my system just as quickly. I was too embarrassed to go to a sexual health clinic and ask for PEP yet again. 

Two pivotal things happened within days.

First someone sent the video to my mom. The friend had made no attempt to hide my face and she called me devastated! At first I tried to calm her down; but, the more she insisted I needed to stop this deviant behavior or at least refrain from sex until the PreP protected me the more defiant I grew. 'No fuckin way my mother was going to tell me what to do.'

Second, I got a call from Paul Morris, from Treasure Island Media. They loved the video and wanted to film me taking multiple viral loads from a number of their guys, on the stipulation that I was still negative and not protected by PreP. I was instantly horned up by the idea but reminded him I didn't want to get infected. He responded that was the genius of the film with the silver fox,  that's what made the video so hot and made it go viral. 

I  admitted that I was more than intrigued with his offer but wanted to stay on PreP, at least for a few weeks and until I could get tested again. 

He kept me talking and I ended up telling him about my annoyance with my mom trying to tell me what to do. 

That's when he had me; "Fuckin right young man. Your mom has no right to tell you what to do or not to do. You're a fuckin man, you can make your own choices."

He assured me he understood I didn't want to get knocked up. He also understood the adrenaline rush of risk taking. "Just one more time kid. If you get tested in a few weeks and are negative  then come down and let us film you taking the risk, just one more time. It'll take us that time to set this up anyway. Think about this offer over night, don't let anybody make up your mind for you. "

I  irrationally gave him my answer right away; "Fuck everyone, especially my mom. I'm going to do this Mr. Morris.  I love the idea, and I know this will be the last time. Then PreP protection for this promiscuous  cum slut ass of mine. Thanks Mr. Morris."

Within two weeks the fuck flu hadn't hit and I gave blood samples. Another two weeks and the miraculous negative result was announced. I called Mr Morris and his first question was if I was taking PreP. I assured him I had only taken the first three pills, I hadn't taken any in weeks. In fact I had given them to a friend so I wouldn't have them around and collapse in a moment of doubt. 

His next question was, "How many guys have fucked and bred you in the meantime?" I could answer truthfully  that I was uncharacteristically only having sex with one guy. He was negative, committed to my desire to be negative for this movie and restricting himself to monogamy at least until after the movie. I was instructed to follow this coarse of action for two more weeks, if my results were once again negative the filming was a go. 

I had never had such a hard time raining in my libido, but I so wanted this opportunity. Many chances came my way but I found the strength to hold off. I was so thankful for my fuck buddy friend that pumped me full of his negative cum sometimes as many as three times per day. 

Thank God the test came back negative miraculously and I was on a plane the next week for the warehouse Treasure Island Media rented for my 'pozzing gang bang' as they billed it. 

The shooting began with Paul interviewing me. He wanted me to confess that I was really chasing taking so many risks. Further, I had asked to be knocked up in the viral video. I assured him I was not chasing.  I had only asked silver fox daddy to knock me up to get his load. Yes I had done so three more times the night with daddy and his friend; but yes, I had no desire to get infected with HIV. 

He next showed me pictures of the seven high viral load tops that would breed me in this Treasure Island Media film. "Come on, confess you really are chasing. Or you have cheated and you really are on PreP. "

"No I'm not. I'm not chasing and I'm not on PreP. I'm fuckin addicted to the risk, that's all. I thought the time with silver fox daddy and his friend was the end of my addiction. The one last time. Then that video went viral and you offered me this opportunity. I wanted to, but I couldn't pass it up. Let your guys do their best to knock me up, but I believe it won't happen. I'll be fuckin scared to death, and I'll take each of their toxic loads. That will be my last time. Then it will be PreP for me. "

"You swear you aren't chasing?"

"I swear I'm not  When does this start?"

The seven guys  I'd seen pictures of,  now clad in only jock straps, grabbed me and towed me across the warehouse to strip me and strap me into a sling. 

Wow!  Getting hotter!

On 11/17/2022 at 6:18 AM, Pnpguyny said:

I wonder who made up and first said "The Fuck Flu"

Probably someone who was asked for a layman’s (no pun intended) term of what it felt like during seroconversion. “It feels like a severe case of the flu after you’ve been fucked”. 

• Like 1

I loved the feeling of being naked, restrained and swinging in the sling, surrounded by 7 sexy hunks with their focus on me; but, mostly, I was jacked beyond belief to be in this vulnerable state in front of a half dozen cameras. 

For the first ten minutes all seven guys just stood around me caressing my entire body. I had never felt so desired for all the sex I'd been having. 

The gorgeous gorilla of a bear was the first to approach my ass with his thick beefy fingers. Surrounding and tracing my hole as the others caressed me my ass hunger grew.

About the same time the tallest slimmest guy sucked my entire hard cock down his throat. I was barely able to register this when my head was turned and the cutest cubs six inch cock was offered to my lips. Of course I sucked it in balls deep. 

From there, man after man rimmed and tongue fucked my ass. They also took turns sucking me and offering me their delicious assortment of throbbing dicks. I lost track in this merry go round of pleasure, but, I expect everyone of them took their turn at every position. 

Gorilla bear was back tongue fucking me when I had to speak. "Just fuck me already, please."

As he stood and teased my hole with his raw cock head his deep voice resonated in my chest. "So you want me to breed and poz you? You do know I have a mega high viral load?"

"No I don't want you to poz me. But I need your big raw cock in me. I need you to fuck me,  fuck me now, please !"

As the mushroom head penetrated my hole his resonant voice again. "You know now I'm in I won't pull out, no matter what you say. "

"Fuckin A man. I don't want you to pull out. Breed me, fill me with your poz cum. "

"So you do want me to infect you?"

"Just give it your best shot man."

With that he was balls deep and proceeded to pound my ass like it had never been abused before. Four of the guys steadied the sling for the next 10 minutes. 

"Is your negative ass ready cum slut?"

"Fuck yeah man. Breed me." I had totally forgotten what he would be pumping into my battered guts. I just needed the fulfillment of bringing this gorilla bear to climax. I needed his load painting my intestines. I needed his fuck onslaught to end. 

He pushed in even deeper than I thought possible and rope after rope of his toxic cum blasted deep into me. When he had captured his breath back, softened and fell out of me the incredibly cute cub dove in to eat out my freshly seeded ass. 

The tall slim guy was next to enter my hole with his long slender cock. It was a relief to host a smaller cock and to be treated to a good but less intense fuck. With his buddies all cheering him on and encouraging him to poz me it wasn't long until he let me know he was close. "Where do you want my toxic poz load bitch?"

"Fuck you know bud. Breed me, shoot inside. "

As I felt seven volleys of hot toxic seed he grunted. "Infecting ... you ... now! Damn  ... that feels so fuckin good. "

As he pulled out the cub was back at my hole with his mouth. He feltched out a mouthful and was soon snowballing it to me. It tasted fucking amazing. 

I guess they decided what was left of the two loads in me would be enough lube because the remaining four  of the remaining five proceeded to fuck me, about five minutes each but without cumming. 

These fucks were each unique and enjoyable in there own ways but I was getting impatient to bring a guy to climax, to reward my hole with yet another batch of cum. 

I  expressed this impatience to the next guy in my hole. He was a blonde  blue eyed gym bunny Adonis. He was used to being worshipped and clearly not happy with my expressing impatience. His fuck was slow, deep and deliberate. At first my impatience grew but eventually I clicked into his need to be worshipped like some ancient God. I began to lovingly caress his strong chest , arms and peach fuzz ass. I began to tell him how beautiful I found him. "I could gaze on your beauty raw fucking me all day." This was received with a cool grin. That's when his buddies lost patience and told him to finish up already. Gorilla bear stepped up behind the Adonis and from the delighted grimace on my tops face I deduced that he to was now getting fucked. The intensity of the double train fuck increased exponentially and without a word Adonis was seeding my ass. My third toxic load. 

Next to penetrate my sloppy ass was a guy covered in tattoos from head to toe. Even his hard cock was tattooed with a scorpion poised to sting. He had the requisite biohazard tattoo on his groin but also on the back of his shaved head. Even his face was populated with a variety of tattoos. I had never seen so many on one body. At first I felt a bit repulsed but as his eight inch medium thick cock drilled deeper and deeper into me my attitude shifted. The mass of tattoos seemed perfect for this stud. I felt privileged to have his scorpion cock emerge and disappear into me. I began to think, 'fuck, sting me hunk!'

As if he heard my thoughts he voiced "Ready for my toxic poz sting?"

"Breed me tattoo man, poise my ass with your scorpion cock!"

He went off like a wild animal. Pounding and blasting into me for what felt like the next 10 minutes. He collapsed on top of me and seemed to take forever to recover his breath. 

Adorable cute cub was quickly feltching my hole and I received two snowballs this time. They must have figured with the amount of toxic cum dumped in my wrecked ass that some could be used for other raunchy purposes. 

My fifth top had a very average dad body sporting a definite beer ponch. His cock also was average, but not his fuck. He just drove in balls deep and moved directly into the hardest most brutal fuck of the lot. This had proceeded for twenty minutes without let up. We were both dripping in sweat. The other guys kept cheering him on as they stroked their own hard ons. Tattoo guy and tall slim guy shot their second loads to lube the dad cock pulverizing my hole.

The relentless onslaught continued and something in me snapped. I had been frightened of this seemingly crazy toxic gang bang; but until this moment I still believed that I could emerged unscathed. Every cell inside me now collapsed into the deep fear that I had gone too far.  Holy fuckin shit I did not want to be pozzed but sensed if it hadn't happened yet that it was about to. The adrenaline rush called for fight or flight but I was trapped and nothing I could do would stop this guy. Picking up my terror fermoans daddy blasted deep into my guts. I imagine his toxic sperm burrowing into every rip and tear in my battered guts. It was this time that I took five minutes to calm my nerves. 

Sensitive to my needs the cub waited until my breathing settled to ask if I wanted his oral ministrations to my battered ass. I simply nodded assent in my exhaustion. The snowball load was huge and without waiting for me to swallow he moved into a deep French kiss with his tongue stirring the toxic cum I was soon to swallow. 

As he stepped up to my ass he looked deeply into my eyes and asked if I was ready for him. His dark brown eyes; his small but beautiful stature; his hairy belly, chest and shoulders mesmerized me. He had treated me so well and generously I couldn't help but fall in love. 

"I've never been more ready."

"Good!" he smiled back at me. 

He was only sox inches, but it did have girth and felt great in my tender ass. Rather than fuck me he made love to me with every part of his amazing body. The crowd picked up on this romantic energy and seemed to calm down somewhat. They continued to masterbate and three more loads were added to the cubs cock as he slid in and out of me. The site almost had me shooting a hands free load. 

The cub managed to lean forward and engage with me in more French kissing. Then he whispered in my ear, "What do you want? What do you want from me?" Shivers ran up and down my spine. I gasped for breath. 

With a louder voice for all to hear he asked again,  "What do you want from me?" 

In an instant my memory shot through every know poz load I had ever taken. I  then realized what I was about to say was the pinical of fear in my odesy of risk taking. 

"What do I want from you?" deep breath ... "I want you to knock me up, fuckin poz my negative ass sweet man. "

"Are you sure?" as his delicious eyes looked into my soul. 

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life. I'm scared shitless but please breed my ass. Cum in me with your toxic cum. You have my permission, knock me up."

"I already have. Three times. I just couldn't hold back in your fucking sexy ass. "

I blasted instantly into a hands free orgasm and the cubs mouth was drinking in and milking every drop out of me. We ended with another sloppy kiss. 

Number seven, another massive bear of a man said. "I can't compete with that. Let's get this guy out of the sling and over to a glory hole. You two love birds can make out as I fuck and breed him one more of the loads he's so intent on now."

His cock was the size of a wine bottle. I was thankful the cub would be on my side of the wall to give me lots of support andencouragement. 

The cub and I fondled each other and made out and I lost track of what was to happen next. My cub gently backed me to the wall and lined up my ass with the glory hole. He reached around me to spread my ass cheeks and I felt the first pressure on my sloppy hole from the bear's monster phallus. My cub encouraged me to take deep breaths and relax my hole. The raw head penetrated my abused hole and I felt like I would faint. 

"Fuck,  I can't take it. " I  moaned 

"Yes you can, sure you can! Just kiss me. " Our mouths and tongues intertwined as he pushed my hips back towards the hole and onto the massive cock. It felt like it was tearing me appart with each fraction of an inch it slowly penetrated. 

My cub and the bear never let up. They just patiently kept working that raw cock in deeper and deeper. I felt like I was being impaled on a post.I had never felt so uncomfortable and full. 

My cub gently whispered in my ear; "Reach back. Feel his raw monster in your hole. See he's balls deep. You've got this."

Feeling his hot raw flesh with my fingers switched something deep in my ass. It still hurt like hell but I knew I wanted, no needed, everything that bear had to give me. "Fuck me man!"

He pulled completely out and for a split second I felt empty and desperate, 'I need that cock'.He was back in me balls deep before I could finish the thought. Five more complete removals and deep plunges followed in quick succession. "Yes, fuckin give it to me. Harder, deeper,  just don't stop!"

"You're taking it like a pro." My cub crooned. "Damn, I'm jealous!"

I hadn't noticed but the gorilla bear was behind my cub. "Maybe I can help with that." As his big raw cock plunged into the cub. 

Passionate kisses as my cub was ravaged, all the while receiving the fuck of my life from my biggest cock ever soon had me spewing and groaning my second hands free climax. 

My ass contractions brought the bear over the threshold and my guts were flooding with yet another highly toxic load. 

The bear's orgasmic bellow brought on an echo from the gorilla bear who unloaded in the cub who simultaneously sprayed all over my leg.

It took me three days to feel like I could walk right again. They put me up and kept me on the coast. I began to spend my days at a naked gay beach taking sun and load after load in my ass. I felt like I was living in nirvana until the fourteenth day when I was awakened in the middle of the night by a river of my sweat and feeling like I had been run over by a transport. It was all I could do to hit the speed dial that had been programed into my phone for just this moment. 

Within the hour my hotel room was full of camera crew and my seven poz breeders. 

The last thing I felt like was sex.  But the camera's started to roll, my legs were hoisted and my ass exposed. Gorilla bear moved in and started to raw fuck me, the six others stroked out loads sprayed on his cock for lube. How I got hard is beyond my understanding, but a new otter cub strattaled me and impaled himself on my raw cock. I don't know how long this lasted as I was in and out of consciousness but I was awake when gorilla bear yelled out his orgasm. The cub riding my bare cock was milking it with his ass and I soon shot my first toxic load deep inside him. 

When I softened and slipped out of him he scooped some of my cum from his ass. First his finger fed me some and then he finished it off in his mouth.  After kissing me he thanked me for knocking up his negative ass with his first poz load. 

Needless to say the final version of this porn was a smashing success. 

The otter cub seroconverted two weeks later, but I couldn't be sure of credit since he'd taken loads from each of the seven poz tops before the film crew left my sick room. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

Fuck!!!! Our li'l chasin cum dump is now a toxic Poz whore and a new member of the Varsity team...Team Poz!!! He has earned his Letter (bio-hazard and/or scorpion tat). Good Boy...now get down to the bath house and sex clubs and knock-up those hungry chasin whores!!!🍆💦☣️🦂🎁🔥🎇😈🐷😛😋😂 

• Upvote 1