Think I should take more cock and cum through the hole?  

307 members have voted

1. 1. Think I should take more cock and cum through the hole?

If you see me around, you'd probably never peg me for being such a naughty boy in the bedroom. I mean, I look like a fairly typical preppy Asian dork- 23yo, 5'11", 180lbs, 34" waist, glasses, wears abercrombie and GAP. But, as you'll gonna find out (and my exes can verify), I'm totally freaky in private. After all, the best way to keep your man happy is to be a kind gentleman in public and a nasty whore in private, right? Hehe. So, here's an encounter that happened about a year ago. Let me know if you guys are interested in hearing some of the more recent... episodes.

=================

One day, in the afternoon, I was desperately horny from watching all the shirtless frat boys throw the Frisbee around on the grassy quad of the university. I tried jacking off, but even after cumming into my hand three times, I was still hungry- I had to taste some dick. So, I cleaned out my hole really good, rubbed some desensitizing gel on my dickhead, put on my black mesh jock and drove to a local adult bookstore known to have a few gloryholes in its arcade. (Just to be clear, my original intentions was only to go there to suck some dick. But, I like to finger myself while I did it. So, to avoid any messes, I just ritually clean out whenever my ass came into play. Also, while sucking, I get so horny that even a slight swipe of my own cock could make me shoot. That's why I numbed my dick and wear a jock.)

After getting to the place around 5, I noticed that there were virtually no open street parking spots near the place. Being that there's typically only one suckable guy in the place once you reject the roaming trolls and other cocksuckers, I was pretty excited about this. So, I parked about a block away and walked to the bookstore.

Once in the store, I greeted the youngish clerk with the obligatory straight boy head nod and checked out his bulge while he exchanged my five bucks for those damn coupons that all the adult bookstores use. Ya know, I'd totally slurp on that boy's rod, if he'd ever let me. Hmm, maybe I already have.

After getting the coupons, I went into the dark and dank arcade. It was reasonably clean and well kept for such a place, no trash or urine on the floor. But, today, the hallway was almost completely filled with guys loitering around and about half of the booths had their doors closed and their red lights were on.

I briskly walked down the hallway, towards the back of the arcade, as I casually checked out the guys. Most of them were Latino laborer types of various ages, but there were a few white guys there of the "middle-aged and married" type and the "professional late 20-something, just-want-to-get-my-dick-sucked" type.

When I reached the very end of the arcade, there was a small crowd of guys standing around, not really doing anything. Out of the four booths that lined the back, the second from the right had its door open. I knew from experience that that particular booth had gloryholes on both sides. So, "Score!" I thought. I quickly slipped into the booth, sat down, put in a coupon, dropped my pants and waited for a dick to appear. Slowly, a medium (about 6"), light-skinned, semi-hard cock appeared in the gloryhole to the left. I got up and gave it a careful inspection to make sure that there's no open sores or what not, then I bent over and took it into my mouth.

As I swirled my tongue around the head and slowly bopped up and down, feeling the dick get fully hard in my mouth, I felt something wet touch my hole. I immediately pulled off the dick in front of me to take a look. Apparently, a guy in the booth to the right had passed his entire hand through to the gloryhole and was stroking my cunt with his lubed middle finger. Being that I can't really see anything (the guy's wrist almost completely fills the gloryhole) and that I was almost ready to start doing exactly that myself, I turned back to the dick I was sucking on and went to work.

The guy to the right of me was damn talented with his fingers. His lubed middle and index fingers slowly ventured around my hole, teasing it until it was practically wide open, then his middle finger slowly glide around just the inside, occasionally going slightly deeper. Also, he did this thing where he'd almost make this "come here" sign with his middle finger as it ventured deeper and shallower into my cunt. Focusing on the dick I was sucking on was all I could do to not completely impale myself onto this guy's hand. That's when the guy in my mouth started to cum. He shot about four or five good spurts, I swallowed it quickly.

As I saw the guy to the left get dressed and exit his booth through the gloryhole, he was replaced by a nicely dressed white guy who literally just unzipped his pants, took it out and shoved it into my mouth while soft; it was a good thing that he's got a good size to begin with. As I slurped around the hardening cock in my mouth, the guy to the right kept on doing that "come here" thing with his middle finger while buried inside up to the second knuckle, which had made me unknowingly back my butt until it's almost right near gloryhole. I was just thinking, "Hey! I'm only sucking on the head of this nice seven incher..." when I felt it in my hole- The guy to the right had completely shoved his tongue in my pussy and was doing this alternating swirling/darting in-and-out combo that had me whimpering while completely pressing my ass up against the gloryhole. Just when I thought I was going to cum from the tongue fucking, the tongue disappeared. I was slightly annoyed, but just as I was gonna move forward to take in more of left guy's dick (after all, I'm a good bottom, I like to focus on my top's pleasure), the right guy slips his cock head into my hole.

Holy fuck!! I moved forward to pull off, since I'd only barebacked with my exes in the past. But, as soon as I moved off his cock, the guy to the right immediately shoved his hand through the gloryhole and was gripping tightly onto my balls, not letting me get away. Very slowly, he pulled my ass back until it was nearly pressed up to the gloryhole. Then, with another quick change, his grip on my balls were replaced by his cock in my hole again.By this time, my hole was very relaxed and slippery, so his bare 6-7" dick felt really good pumping in and out at a moderate pace, especially with that warming lube he was using. I couldn't fight it anymore, I just let the guy fuck me while I sucked on the cock in front of me.

After about twenty minutes, guy to the left quietly spurted a small load on my tongue, pulled out and left. Just as I was beginning to form coherent thought again from the cock overload, I felt the guy in my hole bury himself deep inside jerked a few times. "Dude! I'd taken a raw load through a gloryhole! I'm a cheap cum slut! What the fuck have I done?!", I thought. Slowly, the guy to the right pulled out of me and I heard his belt clink as he got dressed. His load was slowly leaking out of my hole, I reached back, got some of my finger and smelled it. It was warm, fresh sperm all right. A guy I didn't know had dumped baby batter up my cunt. Dammit, I fucked up big time. Suddenly, I felt a shake and heard the door to the right swing open and hit the wall as the guy left his booth. My wet, cummy hole tightened up instinctively as the cold burst of air came through the gloryhole.

For the next few minutes, all I could hear was the guy saying something loudly to his buddies in Spanish, followed by a round of rowdy laughter and sounds of encouragement. Occasionally, I'd hear a few words that I know, like pinga (dick), culo(ass), puto(faggot/whore) and cabron(asshole). Although I couldn't understand what they were saying, I knew that that they were talking about me.

As my ass slowly closed up from the cool air, I begin to come down from the rush of being banged anonymously like a cheap whore. I slowly straightened myself up, since my back hurt like bitch from being in that leaning and bent over position for so long.

Just before I completely stand up, two fingers were rapidly shoved up my boy cunt to the second knuckle. I was totally surprised, since I didn't hear the door open or close on either adjacent booths. But, I'd hardly had time to gasp at the slight pain and surprise when the fingers hooked into my rectum and, together with a thumb on the outside, formed a very effective "handle".

With a really hard tug, the hand in my butt pulled my hole until it was again pressed up on the gloryhole. The sudden force of that move cause my gasping mouth to be placed right in line with the other gloryhole. I saw it darken briefly and tasted some precum as a thick, stubby uncut dick was shoved into my mouth. I slipped my tongue under the foreskin to lap up all the precum accumulated there, while trying to stretch out my neck so I can get most of it in my mouth. Since I could get most of it in my mouth without gagging, I'd have to say that it was probably about six inches or so.

That's when I felt something slippery and soft get rapidly rubbed/flicked across my slightly open hole, I couldn't help but moan into the cock I was sucking; apparently, I was quite loud, since I heard a brief burst of rowdy laughter and Spanish curse words echo outside my booth. After licking my hole for about five minutes, the tongue disappeared for about five seconds, only to be replaced by a huge piece of meat that went in in one hard thrust. My yelp was muffled by the dick in my mouth and it got the same reaction as earlier. Slowly, my hole relaxed around the big pole and the hard pounding that made the wall shook begun to feel real good... Man, that dick must have been at least 8.5", since my ex was 8" and even he didn't go deep enough to make it HURT.

From that point on, I took four more dicks up my cunt and sucked on about half a dozen or so. I'm sure that some of the guys that I was sucking were the same ones who had taken a turn on my pussy, since I could taste warming lube, cum and my own ass juices on their cocks.

I don't really know how long I spent in that booth, with my eyes rolled into the back of my head, being filled from both ends. But, after some time, the cocks stopped coming through the holes. So, I cleaned myself up and ventured out into the arcade. The place was practically completely empty when I got out- All the booths' doors were all partially open and all the lights were off. The only other person there was this youngish white guy leaning against the wall near the exit. I briefly thought about sucking him off, but I was really dizzy by that point. So, I simply exited the arcade and went home.post-8992-140864335342_thumb.jpg

post-8992-140864335336_thumb.jpg

post-8992-140864335338_thumb.jpg

post-8992-140864335339_thumb.jpg

post-8992-14086433534_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Getting fucked bareback and anonymous thru a gloryhole is the hottest thing. And taking anonymous loads is so risky its a great turnon. I luv being nothing but a tight peice of ass for hard cock, and taking it thru a gloryhole allows for great penetration. I just brace myself against the other wall, push my ass hard against the gloryhole, and let the top pound my ass as hard as he can, with no motion lost to bouncing. Of course, it helps alot if you luv getting aidscum pumped up your ass, coz you will get it, so enjoy getting pozzed and take it. And no need for the top to disclose, its guilt free pozzing and and breeding for tops who get off on not disclosing.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh the heavenly pleasure of an unknown, unseen man ejaculating in my ass at a glory hole or in a theater. This is what a cum slut lives for. All the better when I get to pull a train of unknown guys. Holding hands, kissing? Not for me. Give me a stiff prick up my ass and I am in heaven. Getting it from a bunch of Latinos is pretty cool. I have suck tons of Latin cock. They never refuse white ass.

"Give me a stiff prick up my ass and I am in heaven. Getting it from a bunch of Latinos is pretty cool. I have suck tons of Latin cock. They never refuse white ass. " You are SOOO fuckin right. Last year had a Latino crew working on remodeling a nearby house. Once they knew I was a bottom boy they waited for me after work to really give me their stiff brown pricks up my pussy. Made me feel like a real cum slut. They treated me like a whore bitch too. It was the greatest to feel so well used by hot horny Latino men.

• 3 months later...

Taking an anonymous load from a big-dicked cowboy through a gloryhole turned me into a bareback slut. I love a cock through a gloryhole, there is nothing so perfect as a cock, and the very essence of cock perfection is one in my ass through a gloryhole, pumping me full of his seed and anything else his seed carries.

• 2 months later...

Have always wanted to fuck a hole thru a hole. But where I live there's hardly any GHs and when I do find one I only ever get sucked off. I love gettin head too, but sometimes I wish I lived near some of u cumdumps who ain't afraid to take loads up your ass thru a hole!

• Upvote 1