Power Trip

Some would say being a cop is a power trip. They are not wrong. I've been known to throw my weight around once in a while. I do get off pulling some poindexter over in his brand new Tesla and testing his mettle. And yes I do wear the mirrored sunglasses so they can't see my eyes. I just stand still with my cop poker face and let them do all the talking. Most guys can not take the heat, they start babbling on and on. If they aren't too pathetic I might let them off.  Occasionally one will give me 'that look', if he can take his eyes off my crotch long enough to look me in the face. And if I am in a really shitty mood I still give 'em a ticket after they've blown me. What can I say, power is addictive.
     So I did not bring in this particular poindexter, let's call him Dex. Art collard him on a charge of indecent exposure, caught the guy pissing in a car park. Not legal buddy. Of course no man in his right mind would give a shit about another man taking a leak where ever it was handy but the complaints from Miss Prude and Suzie Homemaker can get to be a real pain.
     This guy was a whiner. His excuse? Some medical condition about his bladder, unable to control himself, blah, blah, blah. Drink less or wear a diaper, I don't care. He made his problem our problem so voila, a trip to the brink.
     The thing about him is he's hot in a sort of nerdy professor way with his round glasses and tweedy clothes. I gave him a good look over and yeah, he had potential. I could imagine him getting off his charge if I got off in him.
     Art, the lazy fucker, handed him off to me so he could go feed his fat face. Fine with me. I wanted feel this guy out, see if maybe he'd like to make a deal to go home without an arrest sticking.
     He was a fidgety bugger constantly looking around and pulling at his tie. He asked a lot of questions and I knew he would do anything to get off. I made a point of eyeballing his wedding ring which he quickly covered with his right hand. I let him stew while I went to have a chat with one of the jailbirds.
     Stan was a frequent visitor to our fine establishment, mostly because he was a drunk. Once in a while he'd go too far and cause a disturbance. He was an okay sort of guy, not a nasty drunk and once I told him what I had in mind he was in. All he had to do was lean on Dex a little, some sexual innuendos about being in jail, what it's like on public watch lists, that sort of thing. Get old Dex in a panic and I'd swoop in and take full advantage of the paranoid academic.
     I made Dex hand over his tie, belt, vest and shoes. The last not because I had to but because I wanted him to feel as vulnerable as possible. His bespoke attire fitted him perfectly showing off a slim lightly muscled frame. Definitely fuckable. Dex was going home with my load, he just hadn't agreed to it yet.
     Luckily it was getting late and the station was settling down for the night. Lots of time to play with no distractions. Art walked by with a plate of pastries and gave me a long look over his glasses. He knew me too well and if I was going to drop a load he wanted his turn. Art had a monster cock so Dex was in for it if things went that way. Luckily for him I would be happy to warm up his hole with my normal size meat.
     It was comical to watch Stan playing devil on the shoulder as he whispered who knows what in Dex's ear. It made me hard. Poor Dex was practically sobbing as he imagined life as a convict. In our assbackward state someone convicted of public indecency is put on the same list as a sexual predator. Dex could lose his career over a quick whizz. Time for me ride in on my white horse, save the day and get some ass. 
     I removed Dex from the cell to have a little chat. The man was visibly relieved to be away from Stan. Can't blame him, Stan reeks of cheap beer and cheaper gin. I let the silence hang until he broke down and begged me for help. Bingo. I didn't mince words. I asked him if I helped him out of his jam what was in it for me.
    He stuttered as his mind raced to think of something. He was smart enough to not suggest money. I am willing to bend the rules but I am not that kind of policeman. "I don't know," he finally offered. "I just don't know. What do you want?"
     I grabbed my crotch. "It's been a long week. I could use a little attention." The bulge in my pants left no doubt what I was after.
     Dex gulped. "I don't think I could do that," he muttered, eyes downcast.
     I shrugged. "Just as well. I don't think I could risk my career to let a sexual offender off scott free."
     "But I am not a sexual offender," Dex growled with some vehemence. He looked so sexy in his anger.
     "That's not what the law says. You broke the law buddy and now you are asking me to break it for you. Either way there is a price to pay, now or later, it's your choice." I lewdly groped myself ready to end the chit chat and see what his pouty lips looked like wrapped around my engorged cock. I was so hard by then the tenting looked obscene.
     Dex deflated. "I can't. I won't. Take me back to the cell."
     I wasn't worried. We had all night to play this game. Happily for me the cell had two new occupants. Stan was talking to a scary looking piece of white trash with neck tattoos and in the corner sat a sullen punk with eyebrow piercings and a mohawk.
     Dex moved as far away from the other men as possible. I went to talk with Art. "Any luck," he asked. He had red jelly in the corners of his mouth. "Almost there. He needs a little more persuasion. Why don't you try your lawyer bit." Art adjusted his crotch. Having eaten Art was always in the mood afterwards to bang out a load in a willing hole or even a not so willing hole.
     Art was a slob but he was also a genius at manipulation. He grabbed a stack of papers. Didn't matter what they said he would make it up as he went along. Again I did my peeping Tom bit as he talked things over with Dex: the trial, public notices in the paper, public defenders vs. lawyer's fees, likelihood of a guilty verdict, life on sexual predator list, probation, on and on. Fairly devastating stuff. Dex seemed to shrink in on himself as he asked Art to get me. He was mine.
     I strolled in and asked Dex what he wanted, like I had no clue what he could possibly want from me. Making him squirm only made my dick throb. The power trip thing. He mumbled something not wanting the other jailbirds to overhear. I wasn't having it. I made him speak up. He wanted my deal but, smart man, he wanted clarification. I made it easy. If he could suck me off to completion he could go home, that simple.
     Of course the other guys perked up when they heard what I had to say. Dex winced at the loudness of my voice but nodded. I stood up straight, spread my legs and pushed out my groin. Dex's eyes widened, "Here?", his question was half whine half plea.
    "Why not, the boys here might like a little show." My grin was diabolical. I was in full top mode and didn't give a fuck what anyone thought of me at that point. Time to use my authority. "Get on your knees and suck my cock or I am going to leave you in here with these horn dogs." Dex glanced around nervously eyeing the other men as they adjusted their crotches eager for the show to begin.
     I had to push Dex down on his knees. He didn't resist much. I ordered him to take out my cock. He was a robot, his eyes glazed over as he gave in to his fate and formed his lips around my meat.
     It was a terrible blow job but that only served to turn me on more. First time no doubt. I don't mind a little rough in my play, his teeth had a habit of getting in the way. The thing about me is I can rarely get off with a blow job. I usually need to fuck so if I can't blow with a good cocksucker at work what chance did Dex have at coaxing out a load. And that was the deal; to completion. My nut was so firmly gelled in my balls there was no way Dex was going to be a free man any time soon. It was going to have to be his ass.
     Patient man that I am I let him polish my knob for a good long time before I informed him that he was going to have to change tactics. It took a moment for that to sink in. He begged for a few more minutes. To give him credit it was a better effort. He must have reached deep to remember what he likes. He massaged my balls (loved it), used more tongue (got my pre cum streaming, better for him when I cornholed him), and stroked my shaft. Maybe I could have shot being so turned on by abusing him but I held out. Like I said Dex was going home to his wife with my load warming his guts.
     Dex was the one to admit defeat, breathing hard and settling back on his haunches he gave me a pleading look but I was not feeling charitable. My cock was throbbing and leaking and ready to rut. "It's time buddy, let's see your hole."
     Robotically he stood and dropped trou. He had a runner's ass, tightly muscled and hairless. I had to cuff on the back of the head to get him to bend over. A shove moved him over to a bench so he could brace himself. This was going to be a bit of a grudge fuck. He made me work more for his ass than I cared to and I was going to show my displeasure by hammering his hole.
     Normally I am not a big fan of a spit fuck but it was no time to be fussy. I spat on his crack and started working my meat into him. He took it like a champ, not a word or moan as I steadily pushed my cock into the heat of his ass. I might be an asshole but I am not a brute....well most of the time. I eased in letting him get used to me before I started the fuck. Of course once I got started Mr. Nice made way for Mr. Breeder! 
     Dex had the bench in a death grip and the rhythmic sound of it knocking against the concrete wall was a musical accompaniment to the banging I was delivering to his rapidly heating hole. He felt fantastic! 
     Tattoo Neck and Punk were eyeing the scene eagerly. Both were hypnotically rubbing at their groins while they waited their turn. Stan had his cock out and was openly masterbating. There was no way Dex was leaving that cell without at least five loads buttering his hole. Art would be showing up any minute but I was in no hurry to relinquish my bottom.
     Dex's hole held me tight in its velvety grip and I could have sworn I felt him push back a couple times when I paused with only my tip buried in his ass. My nuts started to pulse signaling they were ready to release their contents. 
     Punk came forward to wedge himself onto the bench and push his meat down Dex's throat. The evil grin twisting his features as he throat fucked the poor bastard was a spur to my own efforts. I fucked harder pinning Dex between us. 
     I hit that sweet spot of no return and my sack tightened, my cock pulsed. "Take it! Take my load motherfucker," I growled thrusting harder and harder while my manhood raged and spewed its seed deep into Dex's guts. My cock continued to pump and throb with each stroke and the pleasure that enveloped me made me weak kneed. Depleted I stepped backward only to be pushed aside by Neck Tattoo who eagerly plunged his turgid member into Dex's dripping hole.
     "Fuck yeah," the jailbird sang pistoning into Dex like a machine. Dex gagged around Punk's dick desperate for a breath of fresh air. The delinquent held tight getting off on gagging his cocksucker. Punk's eyes rolled back and he shuddered dumping his load into Dex's throat. The man struggled as he futility tried to knock the confining hands from their constricting grip. Punk held on while he got his nut and cum oozed from both Dex's nose and tightly stretched lips.
     Neck Tattoo became inflamed with lust battering his fucker with bruising force and bellowing his enraged desire with primal shouts sending Art running into the room. "Well goddamn..." he trailed off as he witnessed the brutal scene. Dex was limp and Neck Tattoo's arms bulged with veins in an effort to hold on to his prize.
    Punk sat back and surprisingly held Dex's face to his own so he could tongue the man's mouth for a taste of his own cum. The howl of Neck Tattoo's release pierced my ears as I adjusted my package and prepared to zip and buckle up.
     Stan took his turn sadly ejaculating after only a few thrusts. He came with a whimper then staggered back against the wall. It was time for the real show to begin. Art stepped up to bat and struggled to pull out his truncheon. He was at full mast and the enormous fuck stick had trouble clearing the too small fly. Art had to push his pants down to his knees revealing his fat pimpled ass and pudgy thighs. Out sprang the monster. It was a good thing Dex couldn't see what was coming.
     There was simultaneous whistles when the men caught sight of what Art sported. Gay or straight there was no man on earth that wouldn't appreciate the size and girth of Art's cock. It looked unreal. Dex's ass suddenly seemed way too small to ever accommodate such a monumental fleshy edifice. He had no choice. Art may have been a fat fuck but he needed a lot of muscle to haul around all that extra blubber. He was a strong s.o.b. and if he wanted in your hole you had better be able to run fast cuz if he caught you....game over.
     We all inched closer to see the action. Dex was panting, head down, waiting for it to be over. It wasn't going to be over anytime soon, Art was a long haul fucker. What is it about guys with big dicks? They can fuck forever.
     Art lodged his knob in Dex's crack and began to push. "Ooooh shiiiit," Dex groaned and he held on to the bench like a life line. To his credit he didn't try to get away, stood his ground while Art forced his meat balls deep in Dex's cummy hole. It was a sight and my little buddy started to re-inflate. Punk and Neck Tattoo were flogging their dogs, a look of maniacal lust shining in their eyes. Stan had passed out, his cock still out slowly drooling the last of his load across a hairy thigh.
     I was mesmerized by the sight of Arts fat cock stretching Dex's hole. The fat bastard wheezed and grunted as he fucked. He was going to croak someday with his dick buried in some poor slob as his heart imploded. I imagined that would be the way he'd want it. 
     Dex was moaning and his legs shook with the exertion of holding his ground while be ridden hard by the rotund Art. Sweat dripped from both men and I suddenly felt the need to fuck. I looked over at Punk and caught his eye. "You want to get out of here tonight?" He nodded. I waved my cock at him. " Get on this and you're out of here."
     Punk was smart enough to know the score. A blow job wouldn't do and he dutifully presented his hole for me to plunder. I spit and smeared it across his pucker with my already leaky cock. "Go for it man," Punk ordered, "If I can take it from my old man I can take it from you." Alright then.
     I viciously rammed my meat into him. I might not be hung like Art but my endowment is nothing to laugh at. Punk felt every inch of my manhood as it battered its way into his guts. Just for the hell of it I gave him a reach around and the horny little bastard was as hard as me. Take it my ass, he liked what daddy and I had for him. 
     Art and I fucked. Neck Tatoo beat his meat, the other hand inside his tattered t-shirt abusing his nipples. Punk beat us all to the punch. I had continued pulling on his pecker while my cock made love to his prostate. He shouted as he came and the grip of his orgasming ass on my dick was incredible. My eyes snapped shut and I gasped for air as my second nut coursed it's way through to paint Punk's insides with its beautiful gooey whiteness. 
     Coming down from my orgasm I noticed the streaks of jizz across Punk's back. Neck Tattoo was panting hard and milking the last drops of his load from his uncut penis.
     Art was still fucking but he was close. It was a silent cum and without a dramatic finish. As always he was suddenly done. His balls emptied spilling their massive load deep in Dex's abused hole. The glory was in the pull out and I made sure to have a front row seat. Art stepped back his glistening shaft slowly uncovering itself as inch after inch retreated.
     And then the reveal. Dex's ass seemingly reluctant to release its tormenter spasmed and then gaped as Art knob popped free with an audible squish. Cum gushed before his hole could close and his balls were awash in a creamy flood of semen. I was tempted to have a lick, as always, but wouldn't give Art the satisfaction of knowing I wanted to have a taste of his baby batter out of Dex's sweet hole.
     The post coital energy in the cell was a bit awkward as we all wiped, zipped, buckled and straightened our clothes. All except Dex. He had collapsed across the bench his bare ass shiny with sweat and crack oozing cum. Art snorted and meandered off, probably to go find a cup of coffee and a bundt cake.
     I hauled Dex to his feet and the bathroom. When he finally emerged he looked none the worse for wear and seem rather chipper for a man who had just been buggered by five men. Art poked his head into the room to inform us that Dex's ride had arrived. I bet you thought I was going to let the poor bastard fry. Nope, I had my fun. I'd already called the guys contact number before I got into his pants. Yeah, I can be a softy too.
     I had a look into the lobby but only saw a biker looking dude in full leather. I asked Art where Dex's driver was. "That's him," he replied crooking his stubby thumb in the direction of the only man in the lobby.
     I stared at Dex. "Is that right?"
     Dex bobbed his head around me to look in the lobby. "Yes," he admitted, "That's my husband."
     Both Art and my heads jerked back in shock. We took another peek at the mean looking bastard in black boots, chaps, jacket and hat. He was tall, steely eyed and his full beard was flecked in grey.
     Dex held up his ring finger. "Married five years ago," he turned his hand over as though admiring his bling. "I wasn't too keen but being my master I had to obey. He wanted better control over my income and assets, marriage was the best way to do that."
     Art absentmindedly chewed on his cake and slurped coffee as he pondered the matter. My perplexed brain was busy re-thinking everything I had assumed about good ole' Dex and I couldn't help but smile at my own ignorance.
     Dex had a parting shot as he went out the door. "I should thank you boys. If I come home without a pre-loaded hole I have to sleep naked at the foot of the bed." His grin was wide and satisfied. "All the loads banged into me tonight should be good for a few nights between the sheets." With a wink and a nod he joined his man and was gone.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6
  • Haha 1