The nasty doctor: A series of foul events

Richie was a doctor in his early 40s. He ran a private practice. He was considered one of the best in his field and rich people from all the globe reached out to him. But in his office you could find ordinary patients, far from being rich. Richie had a passion, he craved men. He hated not to have what he desired and what he desired most was to have whoever he wanted naked. He really enjoyed that power of his medical profession that allowed him to ask his patients anything. Take off your pants, take off your shirt, raise your hand, show me your penis, let me check the rash, let me touch your balls and check if they are swollen. His favorite was a boxing athlete. He used to treat his father who passed from a malignant disease of the intestine. The guidelines were strict. Whoever had that much of a medical history he should undergo colonoscopy from the age of 25 and every 5 years. And he had quite an interesting family history. He could make a case report article about it, he could add another one article in his list, he could become an even more recognised scientist.

He performed the colonoscpy on that guy. Tall and handsome, 25 years of age and definitely straight. He explained him the procedure. He would drink something that it would clean his gut, only water could he drink in the meantime. He loved the power that he had over him. He would stay at home because his gut would be emptiedd constantly. He would do that to himself willingly. That control made him so excited.

The day of the colonoscopy camse. His gut was ready. How lucky was he. A sexy guy would have the perfect clean ass, masuclin and surrendered. He asked him to take off his shirt to monitor his heart. His abs were even more toned because of the one day fasting. He put the gas mask on his face. He explained to him that it would make him dizzy to be more comfortable. He asked him to take over his pants. He could be almost clothed, but that wouldn't be fun. And he wouldn't discuss it, he was definitely ashamed of it to say that a doctor passed a tube though his ass. And that was more convenient.

Now he was naked with his asshole exposed to Richie. He smiled politely and tried to make him calm. He started to puss the tube against his tight asshole. He moaned. Of course he did. He hadn't yet started the admdinistration of the gas. He wanted him to feel it. And then he started to give him the gas. To make him dizzy with a silly smile on his face. He would watch his insides on the screen. No one would see that much of someone even if him being his lover. He possessed him. The colonoscopy proved to be normal. The tube was in its max depth, almost 2 meteres inside. Not even the morst experienced fist would go so deep he thought. He put off the tube and watched his leaky lubed asshole. It was such a beauty. He increased the gas and made him fall asleep. His oxygen would drop, his heart beat would increase. But he had enough time to give him a proper fuck. He took off his pants and started to fuck him. He would not react. He fucked him and watch his beautiful body. He sucked his nipples and watch his beautiful face. He would almost cum. The monitor was beeping but he was so close. And he did it. He filled him with cum. He increased the oxygen. He would wait at his sofa until he recovered more. His asshole was stretched by a tube and raped by his dick.

What do u think of this story? Interested for more? Please give me some comments, i really appreciate it.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Always imagine or wishing I was a young male with a Gay Doctor taking advantage of me - playing with my dick - put me in the stir ups - practicing my cunt hole - medicine - getting me horny - using me with his friends - a perverted female nurse - prepping me - becoming a Gay Bitch Fem Boy !

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...