Unexpectedly spun!

Wantitraw2014

Part 5

I get back home, still higher than a kite rapidlly going though Grindr BBRT and A4A. Next guy is a nice muscular Hispanic with a fat cock! I practically beg him to come over and fuck me! He was just working out at the gym and wanted to go home and shower but I told him that a hot sweaty muscular man is my dream! He finally arrives and Iā€™m all peeped and ready to get fucked long and hard! Suddenly my fantasy shatters when he pulls out a damn condom šŸ˜” ... I BEG him to fuck me BB and reassure him Iā€™m clean (I didnā€™t mention there were like 4 loads already in me šŸ˜ˆ). He says condom only, so I reluctantly agree because all I want is dick in my ass! As he slides in Iā€™m suddenly reminded why I HATE condoms! It feels painful and I can feel the barrier thatā€™s preventing my ass from load #5! I beg him to take it off and that itā€™s not fun for me, but heā€™s adamant. Being the perverted spun cumslut I am, I decide to back off him and suck some more. While his head is tilted up and eyes closed because heā€™s loving what Iā€™m doing with my mouth, I nibble the tip of the condom until I feel it split. Immediately I beg him to fuck me again and he does, not noticing the condom had a tiny hole. As heā€™s fucking me I can literally feel the moment it breaks and his dick is suddenly in me raw! At this point I know that if he pulls out and sees the broken condom Iā€™m not getting his load! So I lay down flat and he goes to town on my ass, heā€™s fucking me so hard I start to ooze cum from my cock. He keeps fucking and I recognize that familiar feeling when a top is about to shoot, so I reach behind and pull his hips I closer and can feel him shoot his load! My hands behind me on his waist pulling him close to me, his hands on my back and neck shoving me into the couch! SUCSESS, ANOTHER LOAD šŸ˜ˆ When he pulls out, he realized the condom broke. For a moment he is worried, but I reassure him that it broke because of how hard he was fucking me! Suddenly he gets this demonic wild look, pulls out, removers the broken condom, and fucks me again BB!!!! This time he shot a second load within a minute, knowing he was BB! I again reassure him Iā€™m clean and he has nothing to worry about! I look down and see the towel I laid down was full of cum, my cum! He fucked me so well I came hand free, that was something Iā€™ve never experienced! He quickly gets dressed and leaves me laying there in pure extacy and bliss. Since I came youā€™d think Iā€™d be done, but the power of T was too strong and I wanted more!!!! ... to be continued!Ā 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5

Part 6

Remember the shard guy #1 left me? Well itā€™s now like 9:00am and Iā€™m starting to loose my high, so booty bump to the rescue! Iā€™m starting to feel the shard take full effect as Iā€™m on my phone going through Grindr, A4A, and BBRT looking for the next! This time Grindr come through again! The guy I invite over is about 30, jet black hair, blue eyes, white, 5ā€™ 11ā€ 180, and a 7c cock! Iā€™m seriously in love! Heā€™s so fucking cute, but what I want now is his load! I pretty much waste no time getting him naked, sucking his cock for a minute and the hitting poppers he gave me. Once heā€™s rock hard and lubed up with my spit, I assume the position on my back and guide him in (bareback of course, best part is neither one of us discussed condoms or anything!). His cock feels amazing as itā€™s thrusting in and out of my spun hole that, thanks to the booty bump is even hungrier for cock and cum! As he continues to fuck me Im pulling him close so our bodies are rubbing all over each other and my hands are feeling every part of him! He started off rather quiet but quickly became a verbal dom top and was taking out all his pent up aggression fucking me! He asks if Iā€™ve had any loads yet and I tell him only one from yeasterday. He looks at me and says ā€œthatā€™s too bad, I love mixing my load in with othersā€ I confess the truth and doing so turned him on so much he starts fucking me harder, completely balls deep and wrecking my spun cum hole! Iā€™ve got my legs spread as wide as theyā€™ll go, my hands on his ass pulling him in as close as possible! Suddenly he asks if I want his load. I let out a loud ā€œfuck yeah, breed my spun cumhole. Please, oh god please give me your load, Iā€™ll do anything you want!ā€ Since I mentioned being spun, he slows down and pulls his cock out. In a panic I thought ā€œoh shit, heā€™s not cool with this! Iā€™m not getting his load šŸ˜©ā€ Ā He gets close to my face and says ā€œyou tweakers are all the same, youā€™ll do anything for a load.ā€ Unsure of what to say or do, I apologize for not telling him and assume the session is over. He looks at me confused and says ā€œbabe, I love tweaker cumdumps! In fact youā€™re my favorite because youā€™re by far the hottest one around. Guess what, Iā€™m fucking high tooā€. Suddenly relieved, I ask him why he stopped fucking me? He pulls me up, takes me into the bathroom, and tells me to get in the bathtub with my ass in the air. I comply without question and he says if Iā€™m truly a spun out cumdump, Iā€™ll let him do anything. I tell him that he owns me and Iā€™m willing to do anything! ā€œYou ever had chem pissā€ He asks? I tell him itā€™s been years but whatever he wants Iā€™ll do! He gets in the tub with me and I feel this stream of hot chempiss on my back, only for a moment though. Soon he puts his cock in my ass and begins to fill it with his chem piss! ...to be continued šŸ˜ˆ

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 8

Hey guys! Thanks for all the love! Iā€™m working on this and another entry concurrently. If you wanna read that one too, itā€™s called Sacramento Spun Fun, Episode One šŸ˜ˆ Be sure to follow so you know when the next part comes out!Ā 

Edited by Wantitraw2014
  • Like 2

Part 7

Fuck, almost immediately I feel the effects of his chem piss in me! There I am, face down ass up at like 9:30am on a Monday morning, in a bathtub while while a complete has his dick in my ass. Iā€™m flying so high Iā€™m starting to twitch and lose control of my body. There are absolutely zero fucks given other than wanting his dick to stay in my hole for ever!

ā€œOh fuck! Oh fuck! Of fuck! Iā€™m so high! Oh fuck that feels so good! Fuckkkkkkkkk! You like filling my chemmed up slutty cumhole with your Chem piss? Oh fuck! Fuck me! Please fuck your chem piss into me! Use me! AHHHHHHHHHH RAPE ME! FILL ME UP! FUCKKKKKKKKK! FUCKKKKKKKKK!ā€ as Iā€™m panting harder and harder like a bitch in full blown heat, being as loud as I can be not giving a single fuck if every other neighbor in the complex could probably hear me! Still on his knees with his balls deep cock in my ass which is now over flowing with chem piss, he places his right hand on the back of my neck, then takes the left, grabs me by the hair and shoves the left side of my face into the floor of the tub. If I move my eyes as far to the right as the can go, I can just make out that evil, sadistic face and look in someoneā€™s eyes they only get with being high as FUCKKKKK! Then I take both hand and spread my ass open as wide as possible, hoping he can get a little deeper and start thrusting my hips back and forth so I can feel his dick move around in my hole!Ā 

ā€œFuck yeah you little bitch ass faggot! Fuck your self with my dick! Let it fill your sleazy chemmed up cunt! Fuck, feeling my chem slosh around in your hungry hole feels so fucking good! I wanna rape you so bad! But can a hungry, greedy, bitch in heat even be raped?ā€Ā 

ā€œFuck yeah! Rape me! Please! Rape my hole! Iā€™ll fight back and resist if you want! Please! Oh fuck! FUCKKKKK FUCKKKKK FUCKKKKK! AHHHHHH YEAH! Please! Rape me! RAPE ME! USE ME!ā€

ā€Shut your fucking mouth you pathetic sleazy fag!ā€ He says as his left hand grabs me by the hair, jerks my head up, takes his right hand and shoved a few fingers in my mouth as deep as they can go and pulls it open so the only noise I can make now is grunting and that noise you make when the doctor tells you to stick your tongue out. Now fully at his mercy, he shoves my face back into the floor of the tub and starts piston fucking me hard!Ā 

With each thrust, I feel all that chem piss sloshing around in my ass and the overflow spilling out down my ass, the back of my legs, down into the pouch of my jock, and slowly start to feel trickles on my face as it heads for the drain. Before it reaches there, Iā€™m able to get my tongue past the fingers in my mouth and taste it!Ā 

ā€œFucking faggot! Thatā€™s right, lick up that chem piss leaking out of your sleazy cunt!ā€

As Iā€™m grunting heā€™s fucking me harder and harder, faster and faster but because heā€™s spun as fuck thereā€™s no chance heā€™s cumming anytime soon. Now heā€™s practically slamming his cock in and out of my hole, so lost in his own spun out fantasy he probably thinks heā€™s actually raping me. So like any good faggot, I play along to make sure his needs and desires are fulfilled. Iā€™m some how able to get out the words

ā€œplease, stopā€¦ please! Why are you doing this? Why are you raping me? My boyfriend is gonna kill me if he finds out!ā€ This just turns him on even more and I swear I could feel his already fat cock get even bigger. He takes his hands and puts on the front of my upper thighs, forces them apart, and pulls me back as hard as he can while thrusting into me as hard as he can.Ā 

ā€œFUCKING FAGGOT! SHUT THE FUCK UP! THIS ISNā€™T RAPE! I KNOW YOU FUCKING WANT IT! EVEN IF YOU DONā€™T KNOW IT YET! FUCKING TAKE IT! I HOPE YOUR BOYFRIEND CAN TASTE MY CHEM PISS AND CUM ON YOU FOR WEEKS AFTER IM DONE WITH YOU!ā€

At this point I feel like heā€™s trying to fuck me hard enough to split me in half, and it feels so fucking good! I place each of my hands on the front of the tub so I can push back even harder when he thrusts into me with everything heā€™s got! With my mouth free, Iā€™m now able to lick up more of the chem piss mixed with cum from all the loads I took earlier! Tastes fucking amazing! Suddenly I start to feel him slapping me anywhere his tweaked out mind can then he starts punching me in the back with each thrust.

ā€œFUCKā€ thrust and punch to my back ā€œINGā€ anotherĀ thrust and punch to my back ā€œSLEAZYā€ anotherĀ thrust and punch to my back ā€œSPUN OUTā€ yet anotherĀ thrust and punch to my back ā€œCUMSLUTā€ again another thrust and punch to my back ā€œPOZ CHASINGā€ this time a punch to the back with both fists at once ā€œFAGGOTā€ deep thrust ā€œFUCKINGā€ super deep thrust ā€œTAKE IT!ā€Ā 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6

Great job!Ā  I'm really enjoying this and your other story.Ā 

My fav parts are when he imagines he's not going to smoke, I almost put a "hilarious" emoji.Ā  That's what I used to tell myself too, now I know better.Ā  I like how submissive he is to what the top wants, telling his unexpected spinner that he's his to use as he wishes.Ā  And the chem piss scene was great:Ā  perfectly set, piss running down and him trying to get a taste.Ā  And his (to my mind) amazing bottoming skills twisted both literally and chemically and still focused on the fantasy of rape and the turning the top on.Ā  (I'm long-winded as I just read them today).Ā 

As a lover of smells I was put off by his rudeness to the first top.Ā  Not being into someone is perfectly natural and asking them to leave makes good sense.Ā  Giving them rude advice is being an asshole.Ā  It was clear that he wasn't into the guy so why add the digĀ  about showering and wearing clean clothes?Ā  Ā My hope is that he gets his comeuppance, but I imagine I'm an outlier in the cleanliness department.Ā  Despite my weirdness, it's in poor taste to tell him to shower and get clean clothes.Ā  It was clear that a shower and clean clothes weren't going to get that awkward top another chance.Ā  Not without this amazing bottom being TwisTed AF.Ā 

I love your writing, I look forward to more when it's ready and appreciate you asking for feedback.Ā Ā 

cosĀ  Ā Ā (Yes, I've occasionally been described as weird, awkward and smelly not in a good way.Ā  I'm pretty good with it. )Ā 

Ā 
Edited by cosmaz
typo

On 12/22/2021 at 11:40 AM, Wantitraw2014 said:

ā€œFuck yeah you little bitch ass faggot! Suddenly I start to feel him slapping me anywhere his tweaked out mind can then he starts punching me in the back with each thrust

ā€œFUCKā€ thrust and punch to my back ā€œINGā€ anotherĀ thrust and punch to my back ā€œSLEAZYā€ anotherĀ thrust and punch to my back ā€œSPUN OUTā€ yet anotherĀ thrust and punch to my back ā€œCUMSLUTā€ again another thrust and punch to my back ā€œPOZ CHASINGā€ this time a punch to the back with both fists at once ā€œFAGGOTā€ deep thrust ā€œFUCKINGā€ super deep thrust ā€œTAKE IT!ā€Ā 

Great story- love Ā rough sexā€¦. And ā€œpoz chasingā€ bodes well for the next chapterā€¦.. he said hopefullyā€¦.Ā 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...