Barracks Bitch

Assmunch

10 hours ago, Assmunch said:

And it makes me happy that you all felt the emotion I put into this part.  Thanks

I was hard at the first description of Sleeper and nutted when Zeus's secret became obvious. I kept reading, thinking I'd fall asleep after another line or two.

Then we met Kevin. In those vulnerable moments after orgasm, I could barely hold it together.

Thanks, @Assmunch, for bringing so many brothers around the world such happiness. 

• Like 2

KEVIN

I didn’t deserve Thomas Andrew Brickmann, I felt unworthy of the vastness of his love for me.  I promised myself, after The Kiss, that I would never betray his trust in me by forcing myself on him, and I was content to receive what he felt he could give.  I let him decide the limits, the boundaries beyond which I wouldn’t stray.  The last four and a half months were more than I could ever ask for.

He touched me, hugged me, kissed my cheek, every single day.  He went out of his way to find me on the days we both were busy.  He listened on those rare occasions I needed to say more than five words in a row.  He somehow knew the times I didn’t need to speak (which was my usual ) just sitting beside me quietly watching my face, running his hand through my long hair.  I think he liked my hair.  After he met Carol, I tried to give him his space, but he never allowed it, seeking me out wherever I hid.  I went on way too many dates with them, but because he was Tom, with that bottomless pit filled with love, kindness, self-awareness and concern, I never once felt like I was on the outside.  I wondered often if that part of him would survive the Army.

I have no idea what he saw in me, or why he always told me I was hot, which felt kinda strange to hear my straight best friend calling me hot.  But I was grateful.  Especially because he looked like he did.  I guess he thought I suffered from low self esteem, which I didn’t.  I never corrected him because it made me feel good when he said it.  He wasn’t thick and meaty like me, he was like a panther, all sleek muscle, graceful movements, no unnecessary bulk.  I think my single thigh was only slightly smaller around than his 28 or 29 inch waist.  His thighs were perfect ellipses that reminded me of a motorcycle gas tank, wider at the top and tapering down to his knees.  His chest was a work of art, an horizontal archer’s bow, recurved, the tips of which flowed effortlessly across his armpit to become his amazing delts.  From the side his upper back curved out equally to his chest, pulling in drastically to his flat stomach and back, before flaring out again to the round, tight melons of his ass.  His hair was brown, but not as dark as mine, and he kept it short on the sides and back.  The top was only long enough to comb over with a precise part, maybe an inch long at most. He told me his dad was military so he’d grown up getting haircuts on base and trendy hair didn’t feel or look right on him.  When he felt any emotion, he turned various shades of pink and red.  I learned to identify them all, I always knew what he was feeling.

Happy was the barest flush, just a tinge on his cheekbones and forehead.  Anger was a deep red, near blood like, but I only saw that once.  Tom wasn’t angry, he didn’t have it in him.  Embarrassment turned him the most adorable pink, over his entire head, even his combed part.  Disgust made his temples, nose and chin flare up like cherries, which is how he silently looked at his former best friend, who called him a faggot when the news of our Kiss caused everyone to believe Tom was gay.  I hated that.  Tom never said he wasn’t, he said he didn’t feel the need to correct anyone’s foolish assumptions.  If they wanted to know the truth, they could ask him politely.  There were plenty who asked… but none who asked in earnest, polite words.  They were asking for gossip, all of them.  He just gave them all the stare.  The stare that said they were gone, choosing to make them disappear from his reality.  It was fascinating to me, to watch him disappear them, his eyes clearly showing there was nothing there for him to see, looking right through them.  I don’t know how he did it, but everything but them existed for him.  He’d turn to me and say something, his eyes smiling.  He wasn’t upset, hurt or angered by it, how could he feel those things about nothing?  Never a hint of color on his smooth angular face.  It took him two months to disappear his former best friend.  That betrayal must have been unbearable for the disappearing to take that long.  Tom never spoke about it, even when I asked.  “You’re the only best friend I need to talk about, Kev.”

But love, that was the softest shade of deep pink, almost matching his lips.  And those lips, that mouth.  He always said his mouth was too big, but it wasn’t.  It was wide and full, so expressive.  He could get a tennis ball inside, he showed me once.  But it matched his head.  And his large, hooked, proud Roman nose.  And his deep brown eyes like the richest earth.

What he didn’t know, what I never told him, was that I found my own place in that kiss.  Where he said he disappeared, I felt more real, more solid.  I felt more ‘me’ than I ever thought I could be.  That was Tom’s gift, I think.  He could make anyone be the most solid version of themselves they could ever achieve.  He found places in me I never knew I had, that Saturday night.  My 18th birthday celebration he released me.

“Set me down.” I told him.  He effortlessly released my legs while he still held my entire weight with his left arm across my back.  My legs slowly found the floor.  Damn he was strong.  Then he let me go and went to stand next to Carol.  I had to admit, she was pretty.  Slender, athletic, sleek, and just as tall as Tom.  Their crotches lined up perfectly, her breasts in line with his pecs.  I could see both of their nipples were hard beneath their shirts.  Carol’s long blonde hair was always in a ponytail and tonight was no different.  I’d never seen her with a face full of makeup like so many other girls.  She wasn’t a fragile porcelain doll.  She was all life and confidence, outgoing but not over the top.  She went with the flow, just like Tom.  I guess that’s why they made such a great couple.  They say opposites attract, but Tom and Carol put a lie to that.

Oh, did you think I was going to describe her tits, her legs and her butt for you?  Okay, she had all three.  They were nice I suppose, for a girl.

Tom looked at her, then turned back to me raising his eyebrows and grinning.  “Well?  My dick is about to shoot in my shorts.  How about Carol teaches you how to give a right proper blowjob to start out?  Using my dick for practice, of course.”

That was Tom, always knew exactly the right thing to say to me, to put me at ease.  The reason my nerves were shot all day wasn’t because I was scared about sex with Tom, it was because I had no experience.  I didn’t know what to do.  What if I did it all wrong?  I’d never even had a blowjob myself, to compare.

“Perfect!” Carol clapped her hands.  Then she reached over and grabbed the neck of Tom’s tee shirt blindly from beside him, still looking at me.  A smile I can only describe as almost evil, but playful transformed her pretty face.  She pulled his tee shirt forward and thrust her arm up over his head, then yanked it violently off his body, his sculpted arms flying up through the sleeves before falling limp to his sides.  All in one swift complete movement from start to finish.  Like a magician revealing her trick.  Where did she learn that?  Tom’s grin never left his face, but I saw a new color.  The top of his chest, his shoulders, the sides of his neck, up the sides of his face were all a graduated shift from red to pink.

“You probably haven’t seen this one before.” Her voice was sultry.  Her index finger sliding lazily from his forehead down to his chest.  “It’s desire.  It means he’s loving it, he wants it.  He’s very turned on.”  Tom let out a groan.  “You can tell how turned on by how far the red travels up into the pink.  When the red gets to here,” she caressed his neck, grabbing his esophagus lovingly, and began stroking it up an down like a cock.  “When it gets to here he’s completely yours.” Tom’s head was thrown back, stretching his throat fully as if begging her to rip it out.  The tube of his esophagus was so prominent she could almost get her fingers all the way around it.  Watching her jerk off his throat melted a link of the chain I had leashed myself with, the beautiful pink of his skin sliding over the striated ridges of his trachea like a foreskin.  I wanted that.  He was so pliable, so willing.

She was talking about him as if he wasn’t there.  As if he wasn’t a person, but a thing, like a nature show about how the octopus changes its color to camouflage itself, or how a cuttlefish attracts its mate.

I could see his chest heaving with deep, rapid breaths, his nostrils flared to allow more air.  The red was creeping up.

She let go of his throat.  “But he won’t be mine tonight.  You’re going to take him.  I’ll teach you all about him.  Inside and out.”  The groan that came from his mouth was more growl than moan, expressing both pleasure and an animalistic need.  Her voice was hypnotic.  I was in charge, but she was in control.  At that moment I realized what she did for Tom, because she was doing it to me.  My dick was throbbing and I hadn’t done a single thing yet, hadn’t even moved.  Seeing Tom being treated like a plaything, and watching his hot, sinewy body reduced to clay in her hands was beyond erotic, it was near maddening.  I couldn’t imagine the pleasure he was feeling, the need and desperation driving his flexing muscles to tremble.  She was a master, and we were her puppets, and she could make us dance and twist with only words.

Suddenly, she smacked him hard, REALLY hard, like with all her strength across his handsome face, then seized one of his nipples violently, yanking on it and making him stumble.  It had to be so painful.  “No, you’re not going to cum.  Not yet.”  He whimpered, his eyes pleading with her.

“Fucking bloody hell.” I gasped.  The brutality of it all shocked me, that she had it in her, that Tom allowed it.  Tom’s eyes darted to mine over her shoulder and he gave me a diabolical grin.

“It does the trick.  I think you see now, she can make me cum without even touching me, if she wants.  And she always knows when I’m just about to cum, I have no idea how.  If she doesn’t stop me, I’ll spill my seed before she’s done with me.  I’ve tried to hide it, be sneaky about it, even see it as a challenge to fool her and shoot without her knowing.  But I never get past her, and she won’t tell me how she knows I’m going to pop.  Baby girl here can fucking wreck me.  Learn everything from her.  No leash Kev.  I can take it.  I WANT to take it.”  And then he licked his lips, slowly.  “Fuck my balls are KILLING ME!” He yelled, throwing his head back again.

She turned around to look at me and gave a shrug, her face unimpressed, her voice bored.  “Too bad.  This isn’t for you.”  She threw a mischievous smile at me, winking.  He couldn’t see that.  I felt another link in my chain melt.  This was fun, meant to be fun.

“Have you ever tasted cum, Kevin?” She asked me bluntly.

I was caught off guard, but saw no reason to lie, or not answer.  My eyes twitched for a second or two, then stilled.  “Just my own.”

She laughed.  It wasn’t derisive, or mocking.  It was oddly liberating.  It was a discovery of new unexpected joy.  I found myself laughing with her, the first time other than with Tom that I didn’t feel self conscious about how deep and booming my laugh was.  I never let myself laugh unless it was just Tom and me.

“You’re going to love his cum.” She came over to me to pull me closer to Tom.  “It’s so salty, sweet, and thick.  And he cums a lot in every squirt, each pump sprays a mouthful.”  I could see her watching Tom closely.  “His beautiful cock gets so hard just before he cums, it starts throbbing, and you can feel the sperm flowing up the shaft, which expands to make room for the volume of it.  His dick is already thick, it gets thicker.  It’s like nectar…” without breaking off she smacked him hard again and reached under his arm to grab the sweaty hair of his armpit, twisting it violently.

Another whimper.  More pleading eyes.  “Uh uh uh, no no”. She stroked his cheek, where her handprint stood out.  Then she put her fingers covered with his armpit sweat deep inside his mouth.  He didn’t even blink.  I watched his jaw move and imagined he was licking it clean.

“I told you my tongue wasn’t the only thing going in your mouth tonight, didn’t I?” She said to him.

He nodded.

She turned to me.  “You know with his amazing mouth he can swallow my hand, right?  His mouth is so perfect.”

I was too stunned to reply.

And she shoved her hand past her wrist into his mouth.   He didn’t even choke or gag. I could hear the mucus and saliva gurgling as he breathed around her fingers.  I suddenly imagined that was my dick, but immediately shied away from the thought of treating my best friend like a piece of meat, like a fucktoy.  I imagined her hand jacking off his throat from the inside, rubbing along the tender, slick membrane.

She saw it.  She smirked.  She knew the thought I’d just had.  So she did what I couldn’t bring myself to do.  She said it out loud.  “I think your dick could reach all the way back here, Kevin.  It’s so warm and wet.  You already know how amazing his tongue is, his lips.  Imagine all of this wrapped around your hard throbbing cock.”  Sultry, dripping sex.  Tom had already told me about everything they did sexually, like best friends do, but I’d always thought he had to be exaggerating.  I should have known it was all true, Tom never felt the need to lie or exaggerate.  He didn’t dress things up or understate, he laid things out in plain, straightforward description.  I don’t think he knew HOW to be anything other than truthful.  And it wasn’t bluntness either.  He expressed exactly how he felt, what he saw, what he wanted, what he was going to do, about everything.  He never hid behind his words like I did.

He described Carol as a seductress, even though that was my word not his.  His words were ‘she makes me want to do crazy shit, man.  We don’t even talk about it, it just happens.’

She pulled her hand back out and patted his face, leaving his saliva behind.  Tom didn’t seem bothered by what she’d said.  He just looked from her to me, back and forth, waiting never blinking. Spit and throat slime was drooling out his lips down his chin.  At some point he’d put his hands behind his back which forced his proud square shoulders back and thrust his chest forward.

She clapped her hands once.  “But, it’s about time you got his cock in your mouth.”  She stepped back.  The pleading eyes were back, focused on me this time, begging me to release him from this torture.  If I loved him, they said, I would suck the agony from his nuts.  “Show him how badly you’ve wanted to suck him the last two years.”

I moved forward with slow, steady steps until I was directly in front of him.  I put my hands on his waist, let them grip the hard muscles of his obliques that surrounded his pelvic hipbone.  The heat he was generating penetrated my hands, I could feel it traveling up my arms, radiating from his chest to hit my own. His breath gusted against my face, giving me goosebumps.  I slid my fingers up to his ribs, to his clenched lats, which I grabbed, wanting to know their thickness and density.  He moaned, closing his eyes.

“Please…” he begged.  “I can’t hold it much longer.  I need your mouth.”He began to tremble.  “She won’t do it, so you have to.  You have to Kev.”

I couldn’t do this to him.  I couldn’t torture him.  I couldn’t make him wait.

I squatted before him, pulling his shorts down in the same movement.  His amazing, heavy cock.  It seemed perfectly proportioned, standing straight out a good 8 inches or so from his neatly trimmed crotch.  A man’s cock.  It was a dick that was made for fucking, for punishing any hole it stretched around its beautiful girth.  It wasn’t just seeping precum, it was a steady and constant leak, like a running faucet.  I licked it, tasting it, savoring it, moving my tongue back and forth across the roof of my mouth to judge the flavor of his juice.  It was everything he was.  It was everything she described.  My own dick was swollen and dripping in my boxers.

The gutteral sounds coming from Tom’s throat became louder.  “Suck my dick, Kevin.  Please.  I’ll do anything you want.  Just put it in your mouth.  Just a little.  Please?  Please fuck please fuck please fuck pleasefuckpleasefuck….” And he kept repeating it, hyperventilating.

I dove onto his meat and immediately shot my load into my underwear.  My throbbing dick kept spurting as I groaned on the head of his dick, so much cum, so many squirts, I didn’t think it would end.  But I couldn’t concentrate on that, because Tom simultaneously blasted my mouth with his first shot.

Tom screamed like he was being murdered, one long desperate call like the roar of a lion.  Every muscle on his body cramped.  His first shot began before I even had the head of his dick completely inside my lips.  I felt the hot syrup flood across my tongue, a long heavy squirt of thick, viscous manseed that lasted two or three seconds.  My mouth was full of his nut, so full.  I’d dreamed about this, jacked off to this moment for over a year.  I was still moving down on his shaft, and his fat cock shoveled his first squirt towards my throat like a bulldozer, forcing me to swallow.

Tom gasped for a breath, pulling back, then thrust forward again with another full hosing of his seed, that pumping cumdozer forcing its load into my throat, this thrust only halfway down his cock.  He grunted like an ape, the longest continuous grunt I’d ever heard.  The primal caveman conquering his prey.

More links on my chain melted away.  Something about the release he experienced, the abandon and being reduced to only his beastly orgasm and the forcing of his cum into me swept me along with it.  This time, he pulled me in.

And I found that place again.  I felt my self and presence swell, solidify, harden into granite and steel.  The doubts and reluctance of the last four and a half months disappeared.  I couldn’t hold myself back from this, Tom was open to me and might never be again.  I couldn’t miss this chance.

I buried his pulsing meat in my throat, biting at his scratchy pubes and taking heavy gulps to clamp my tonsils on his shaft.  I felt the precious fluid from his balls spurting across my larynx.  I was no longer sucking his dick, I was eating his manhood, digesting HIM.  He belonged inside me, like a criminal on the run belonged in prison.  He became imperative for me, irrefutable.  Tom’s essence had to take root in me, and I craved his seed for the piece of him that would exist buried in me forever.  That was what he was gifting me, a piece of himself.

I knew when he was almost finished, and it had taken a full half minute.  The clock in my head told me exactly how many squirts, how long it took, and how many beats of his heart it took to empty him.  I had at some point unknown run my hand up his solid, shuddering hamstrings to grip his ass, his cheeks dusted with fine dark hairs.  My hands were almost large enough to cover his warm tight round globes.  Fuck, he was perfect.

I took the last two dribbling squirts into my mouth, not my throat.  I wanted to savor the taste.  I wasted no time, standing up to grab him by those thick lats.  His eyes were closed, he was gulping for air.  I picked him up like he weighed nothing.  He was air, weightless.  I placed him on his neatly made bed two feet away.

“Oh…” Carol whispered.  I threw my eyes into hers.  In two steps I stalked up to her, caressed her by her jaw and moved my mouth onto hers spitting the remainder of our boyfriend’s cum into her open lips.  Initially I’d wanted all his seed for myself, but now I wanted to share my happiness with Carol.  I offered his remainder with my tongue until she swallowed, our lips simply resting on the other’s.   And then I shut her jaw gently with my thumb below her chin.  I patted her cheek.  It was odd, but I wanted her to share this with me, with us.  It was that moment on the stair landing outside the door to Tom’s bedroom that I realized it.  The moment when she was willing to leave us alone together without needing to intrude upon this magical gift.  There was no jealousy or judgment in her intelligent eyes.    She wasn’t losing anything, accepted everything.  I understood then how we three, each one individually, had never wanted or needed to jealously guard our relationship with Tom, Tom’s love for us, or Tom’s enjoyment of his love for anyone. I wasn’t ignorant of the fact that it was Tom himself who brought that out in us all.

She appeared stunned from the kiss.  I tilted my head, staring into her eyes.  Yes, she was very pretty, I could admit that, and similar to Tom she lived for the joy of now which notched her inherent attractiveness up several levels.  I hoped Tom fucked the ever loving hell out her with his big pussy ripper.  I wonder who begged who to fuck them harder? She looked like she would beg him to tear her tight little pussy up.  Or maybe she would demand it.  I imagined each would taunt the other, back and forth, loving the increasing wildness that drove them to inflict passionate acts of ever greater desire upon each other.

From the corner of my eye I saw Tom laying flat on the bed, his arms and legs splayed out.  His head was turned, watching us.  I smirked.  His cock lay across his hip, not hard but still at full length.  It looked like a thick sausage and I couldn’t wrap my head around how I managed to get it all the way down.  I was sure there was no way a completely inexperienced guy like me had any right to execute deep throating that thing on his first try.    

“Fuck that was hot, watching you guys sharing my cum.” He observed.

The part of me that huddled afraid and reluctant to impose upon Tom, to cross that line between friends and sexual conquest, that part was no where to be found.  He wanted this.  He said it.  He’d do anything I wanted.

“It was hot watching you cum in his mouth.” She answered.  Then looking at me, she continued.  “I didn’t expect the kiss, Kevin.  Tom’s right, your lips are so soft.”

I faltered for an instant.  “I hope that was okay, I wasn’t thinking.”

Both of them gave a chuckle.  It was Tom that responded.  “No thinking.  Stop thinking.  Just pull the battery out of that machine in your head, Kev.  Whatever is going to happen, let it happen, go with it, be HERE, not in your head.  There are no mistakes you can make, buddy.  Not with me.  Not with Carol.

I don’t know what came over me, the cocky prick that possessed my tongue.  “You should be careful before my dick ends up in your ass.” And I smirked.  My eyes were darting between the two of them, waiting for them to get the joke.  Three seconds passed.

Then five.  Ten.

Neither one of them batted an eye.  My heart suddenly decided to take off at a gallop.

Carol leaned over to my ear.  “I’ll show you how to make him beg for it.” She whispered.

My balls jumped and I shot my second load into my underwear, again.

Carol chuckled.

God I was a sloppy mess down there now.  My boxers did nothing to contain the volume of my nut and it was running down my left leg.  How the fuck did she do that?  How did she hit exactly the right nerve to send my semen on a spawning run like a fucking school of salmon leaping through my prostate?

“Let’s get you naked.” She said, grabbing the waistband of my shorts.  I tried to stop her to do it myself.  “Easy, handsome, relax.  I’m enjoying myself.  I’m sure Tom has told you he’s the only guy I’ve been with.  You’re so hot, completely different from Tom.  His body is all tightly wound and hard, but you’re beefy and firm.  Everything on you is rounded and supple.”  My shorts and boxers lowered as she spoke.  The way she said ‘beefy and firm’ sounded hungry.  I took the opportunity to remove my Nirvana concert t-shirt, exposing my hairy chest.

“Oh my God.” She breathed, gazing over my full nakedness. I stepped out of my shorts and underwear.  My dick hadn’t deflated at all.  Again, she seemed to intuitively know just what to do to increase my arousal.  What struck me then was that she wasn’t acting with the intent to elicit any response from me, it was all emotive.  It felt good to know it was genuine. I felt her visual appreciation as a physical touch.  She lingered on my hairy chest following the way the dark hair defined my pecs.  Her eyes examined the wide furry trail down the center of my stomach until it met my dense pubic hair.  My rigid penis jutted straight out, slick with my cum.

“You’re thicker than Tom!” She reached out to grip my shaft.  It didn’t seem wrong, her touching my dick.  It almost wasn’t even sexual.  While her hand wasn’t wide, her fingers were still long and delicate.  They didn’t meet her thumb when she tightened her grip.  She stroked me with a twist, pulling back my foreskin.  “That’s so cool, how the skin floats around your dick.  But where does it go when I pull it like this?” She pulled it down across the head, then back again.

“Same place it goes when I’m soft, I guess.  It’s very stretchy.”  I mused.  I had never thought about it.  My dick was just… well, my dick.

She chuckled and looked me the eye.  “I like it.  It’s sexy like you.  Beefy and supple, firm and round.”

Tom was still watching us, remaining silent.  I noticed his dick was hard again and he was slowly stroking it.

“I think he likes watching me play with your dick.”  She reached down to fondle my hairy balls.  Her warm hand felt good.  “You know, I’ve never understood balls.  Don’t get me wrong, they’re sexy the way they go with a dick.  But they just hang there.  Don’t they hurt when they hang?”

I shrugged.  “No.”

She pulled down.  “That doesn’t hurt?”

“Mmmmmmm. Not like that.”

She released my nutsack, and rubbed her fingertips through my pubic hair, then up through the trail on my stomach and back and forth over my chest.  Her touch felt good, the way it was only for information, rather than stimulation.  She really wanted to know how my body felt, it was for her, not me.

“You know, until the school blew up when you guys kissed out in the open, I didn’t realize you might be gay.  You’re just … a guy.  A really hot guy, all tough and silent and brooding.”  She was still running her fingers through my chest hair.

I smirked and raised one eyebrow.  “Brooding?”

She laughed.  Full out laughed.  “You have no idea how many girls got their hopes crushed that week.  Yes, Kevin.  You’re STILL that quiet mysterious bad boy who everyone kind of fears and admires.  You LOOK like you are just a wrong word away from kicking someone’s ass.  I know for a fact you could steal a few boyfriends away from my friends.”  She narrowed her eyes.  “You’re the reason no one picks on the gay kids.  Well, you and Tom together.  Whether it’s true or not, they’re afraid you’ll make them regret it.”

That surprised me.  I’d never deliberately given the impression that I’d be violent, and in fact except for Tom’s former best friend, I didn’t want to kick anyone’s ass even though I was confident I could.  Even the football players who outsized me didn’t worry me.  They might be good on the field and in the gym but I didn’t believe in fair fighting.  A fight was about winning.  Any weak point was fair game.

“I think it’s your eyes.  The way they constantly move, examine everything like you’re ready to attack.  I guess you don’t realize that people see you pulling them apart.  It can be unsettling, I know from experience.  The first time after Tom and I got together you pinned me down with your eyes.  God I was scared.  So serious and intense.  I was thinking how much I wanted you to like me because if you didn’t Tom wouldn’t be my boyfriend.  I was so worried that you thought I was trying to steal him from you.”

I rolled my eyes.  “I said ‘hi’.”

Carol laughed again.  “You don’t even know how you said it, or how it sounded.  Fuck, you handsome brute.  You said it like you had to, like handing me a knife blade first.  Like it was up to me if I cut myself on it, and it would be entirely my fault.  You know, you don’t say much, but you say more than you think you do.  How do you do that?”

All this was news to me.  Everything I had to say I said in my head, distilled it down to a concentrated thought that didn’t seem to need many words of expression.  It was just how my brain worked.

Her eyes were watching me.  “See there, THAT.  Not a single word, but you just told me it wasn’t consciously done, that you think before you speak, that it’s simple and you like simple and clear.  And there’s more behind it, the secret parts you demonstrate are there but you don’t believe people are worthy enough to see.  Or won’t understand.  Or can’t handle.  That’s the deadly, dangerous part that comes through, like we need to earn the honor of knowing.”

“Fine.”  I said, then smirked.  “You’ve seen mine, show me yours.  Only fair.”

“I’m lonely.” Tom’s taunt intruded.

I shared a looked with Carol.  “Wait.” We said at the same time, with the same dismissive tone.  She was already showing me.

Tom groaned in frustration.

In two seconds Carol lost her clothes.  I filled the room with my laugh at how fast it happened.  “Okay, I was referring to how you do your mental sex trick.”

She just grinned.  “Yeah, I know.”

I laughed again, even louder.  My stiff dick was bouncing with every laugh.

“Your laugh.  Beefy and sexy like you.”  She observed.

I was inspecting her body.  She was pale, very light skinned.  I imagined she had Northern European ancestry.  Blonde, straight hair, in a pony tail of course.  Light blue eyes, almost grey like mine.  I wondered if Tom saw my eyes when he looked at hers.  I decided he did.  She had an oval face, so different from Tom’s angular chiseled one.  A thin graceful neck reminiscent of a bird swooped to her athletic shoulders.  She had no size to her, in spite of her height, she appeared delicate but durable.  Okay, I finally realized the perfection of her breasts, which refused to relax on her chest.  They were full and delicate like the rest of her, not coming to any point and rounding nicely in perfect mounds that weren’t large.  Sufficient to the proportions of her chest, that’s what they were like they’d been factory machined to exact specifications, neither too wide nor too proud, nor drooping, placed just so.

She had just a moderate amount of sub dermal fat smoothing her into curves, the most prominent example of which was her ribs to her waist to her hips.  I appreciated the way her curves mimicked an Art Deco period piece, or maybe her shapes were what Art Deco had been intended to imitate.  Her firm legs were again comprised entirely of curves, where her thighs joined at her pubic area easily drawing the eye to each opposite hip.  I was reminded of chromosomes, or a helix like a spiral staircase.

I glanced at her face and she nodded.  Just like with Tom, I didn’t need to speak.  They were even more right for each other than I’d already decided.  So I reached out to let my hand follow the lines my mind saw.  Down her neck across her collarbone, across the center to the opposite breast.  I put my hand on it, just to see a size comparison.  My large hand covered it completely, my fingers cupping the sides and top.  I adjusted my hand to feel the underneath.  She inhaled.  I looked in her eyes.

“It’s like your chest, the under part of your pec is the most sensitive, feels the best when touched or licked.” She explained.

I smirked.  She matched me, a dare, if I dared.  So I bent over to run my tongue slowly over that sensitive part of her.  Tom’s aroused groan echoed hers.  He was loving our exploration of each other.  I deliberately and slowly licked the other side, gave Tom a glance and put my mouth over her nipple.  I smiled at him with her tit in my mouth.  He was pulling on his nuts, a wild look in his eyes.

“Should we?” I asked her, my tongue tracing her nipple.

“Probably.” She replied, as if she could go either way.

“Oh come ON!!!  You’re killing me!” Tom cried out.

Carol ran her fingers through my hair.  “Beautiful.” She commented.  “You’d think it was his birthday instead of yours.”

I stood up, gave her another smirk to which she nodded again.  Together we turned and leapt on top of Tom.

“YES!!  Finally!!” He yelled, spreading out in a giant X to receive us.

That made me laugh.  Which made Carol laugh.  Which set off Tom.

Tom and I had been naked together before.  He said he preferred it when we slept together spooning.  He never got hard except for his morning wood, which he’d lazily adjust to fit snugly in my deep and ample ass crack, pulling me tighter so every part of him touched all of me.  I pretty much just stayed hard all night with him pressing up against me.  He never let me go, we both slept soundly like that, his face buried in my hair so he could breathe the scent of me and I didn’t want to leave his arms.  I accidentally farted once, and he somehow knew my embarrassment, grabbing me tighter so I couldn’t move away.  “Don’t worry about it, you animal.”  Before letting out a fart himself which made us both laugh.  “I deserve it anyway, for all the times I gassed my little brother.”  After that farting happened whenever it happened, it never bothered him.

So Tom’s sleek muscles weren’t new to me.  But feeling them now held exponentially more pleasure.  I watched Carol give him a deep, soulful kiss, making him moan while I ran my hands over his chest and stomach.  They broke off and he turned to me, his lips parted slightly.  He had each of us in one arm, and he flexed the arm that was wrapped around my back.  I didn’t fight his pull, putting my mouth on his.  Our tongues slowly tasted each other, our jaws moving constantly.  This was a kiss of desire.  This was a sexual kiss.  Oral copulation, making our lips and tongues describe all the things we wanted our bodies to do, until finally his big tongue stuffed my mouth fully and deeply as if he was orgasming in my mouth.  This wasn’t a Kiss, it was a mouth fucking, a battle of desire.

My hand had reached his hard cock sometime during our making out.  I was stroking along his length, alternating grabbing and rubbing his balls on every stroke.  He thrust his hips, and I felt Carol’s hand pass mine to go beneath his heavy loose nuts.  He moaned.  His right leg lifted.

I looked down and could tell immediately she was playing with his ass.  I kissed and licked my way along his neck and across his shoulder, then continued to his armpit.  I liked the smell of his sweat.  It was clean and masculine.  I kissed him there, rubbing my nose in the soft hair.  I licked across his chest, making sure to spend time on that sensitive part where his lower pec met his rib cage.  He sighed, so I repeated my attention, enjoying the taste of him and the goosebumps I was causing.

Carol was mirroring my every move.  We were double teaming him like we’d planned it all out.  I was impressed by her awareness of this opportunity to escalate anything she could do on her own, to recognize that our actions together would send Tom soaring.  I loved that she wanted Tom to experience as much or more than me.  I was glad she was here, that I’d invited her past her reluctance to come between Tom and I.  I knew then that she belonged here, in this moment with us, and that without her it might have been awkward and clumsy.  I felt a tear of gratitude and happiness fall.  I didn’t want this to be something Tom regretted even though he wasn’t the type to regret anything he’d chosen.  Nor did I want this to be one sided solely for my benefit. I knew by her wink she understood.

“Let me show you something.” She purred.  She beckoned me down between his legs.  She lifted his other leg, exposing his asshole.  Tom’s asshole was the only part of his body I’d never seen, even though I knew if I’d asked he would have gladly shown it to me with confidence.  He would also have asked me what I thought of it, and if it was a nice one.  That was just Tom, unashamed, uninhibited, unapologetic.  I was awed by his acceptance as a teaching tool, grabbing his legs behind his knees to spread himself for us.  My first up close male asshole, and I immediately knew it would not be my last.  I felt my dick release its precum.  There was something forbidden and illicit about a man’s hole, as if I was getting away with something I wasn’t supposed to enjoy, something a man wasn’t supposed to expose to anyone.  His hole was as beautiful as him, not in any way gross or unpleasant.  I couldn’t see how it could ever be ugly.  The way his cheeks curved inward, how his perineum mounded up just behind his balls before descending to his anus.  The sparse hair making a ring around his pucker.  The slight pinkish color.  I loved his ass even more than his dick, which I wouldn’t have ever guessed would be possible.  If a man’s dick made him a man, his ass made him a king.  The spread of his cheeks demanded and invited, called to me.  I darted in to kiss it.

Oh man it was warm.  His whole ass was warm.  So warm.  I think I understood why he loved to nestle his morning wood in my crack.  The perfect dickwarmer.  I found myself licking my tongue over it without thinking.

“Ohhhhhhh, yessssssss” he moaned.

“Like a duck to water.”  Carol chuckled.  “Let’s see if you can teach me a thing or two.”

I first tasted him, wanting to enjoy the feel, texture, flavor of every area.  I ran my tongue up from his tailbone roughly across his hole all the way to his balls, letting them fall to either side of my nose.  There was that clean masculine sweat in the hair beneath his nuts.  I loved the way they snuggled on my cheeks.  I moved back the way I came, chewing as I descended.  He squirmed and my hands came up to press on the back of his legs.  I let my beard stubble grind into the tender flesh of his rump valley as I chewed, increasing the pressure to force him open wider.

“Fuck yes, eat my entire ass.” He grunted, rotating his hips like a dog dragging its butt across a carpet.  “Get in there.  Grind on that hole.  Fucking drill into it.”

Although I didn’t need his encouragement, it drove me into a higher gear when he talked dirty.  I speared my nose against his dumper, trying to wedge his back door open.  I spit on it then rammed my chin down onto it, knowing my stubble would scratch him.

“Goddamn, climb up that shitcave, buddy.  Oooooh, fuck.  Show my ass who’s boss!”  He grabbed my hair with both hands to use my face and mouth like his personal sextoy.  “Unnnnggghhhh, you can get that tongue in there deeper, I know you can.  God yes, use your finger, just like that.  Fuck yes, pull it apart, spread my hole, Christ that tongue in there too?  So much spit, you spitting in my hole, buddy?  You dropping your saliva in me?  Yeah bro, fill me up.  Fill my tunnel you hot fucker.”

I had my thumbs hooked inside him, his tight pink hole pulled open.  I shoved my tongue as far into him as I could get it.  Then let his asslips go, letting his sphincter clamp onto my tongue.  I pushed in and out a few times, then withdrew.  Without warning I jammed both thumbs back into him and pulled, forcing him open again.

He bucked his hips and yelped.  “Oh shit!  Yeah, violate me.  I don’t care, you’re the boss.  Punish my tight little shitter.  ”

I hocked a loogie, sucking it from the back of my sinuses, then choked up an equal amount of throat slime, spitting it into his open, pink jockhole.  I watched it get sucked down into that maw.

We were now beyond limits, sense, or care about consequences.  His ass, his pretty little hole, his filthy mouth, his desperate writhing turned me into an animal.  I wanted it to hurt a little, just enough to hear him whimper and force him to decide if it was worth it.  I wanted to see how much he’d take, how far I could go.

I stood up and rubbed my dick along his gap, pulling back my foreskin so my slit drooled precum on his puckered hole.

“You gonna fuck me?  You gonna make me your bitch?  Bust my poor virgin asshole with that assrammer between your legs?  Is it going to hurt?”  His eyes were wild with lust.  I wasn’t in the head space where I recognized I might regret this, I just needed to have my cock slide inside him.  I needed it.

“Probably.” I guaranteed.

He grinned like I’d never seen before.  Like a firebug watching a house burn.  “Good.  Show me what a brute you are.  Make it rough.  Make it so fucking rough I scream.  I want to scream for you, Kev.  Every time I even THINK about my ass I want to think of the beautiful meat of you all over me and in me.”

My dick was shorter than his but not by much.  And it was thicker around.  Probably not the best dick for fucking a virgin hole.  We were going to lose our virginity together.  My heavy load of precum slimed his asscrack.  I pressed the head against his pucker.

“Fuck yes!” He groaned.  I shoved hard and felt his clenched ring give way.

“Oh fucking Jesus!” He yelled, clenched up, held his breath, every muscle seized.  “FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK”. He pounded the bed with his fists, then punched me in the chest, twice.

“God that hurts so bad you hot motherfucker bastard handsome prick!  Fuck you and your fat ripping cock.  Bust my fucking virgin cunt, bro.  Don’t stop, I don’t want the pain to stop!”

He didn’t have to beg.  I laid into him balls deep with a sudden violent shove.

Holy fucking hell.  I thought he let loose before, but when my cock bottomed out it was like I plugged in a chainsaw.

OH GOD IT BURNS, MY SHITTER IS ON FUCKING FIRE,”

Right then I shot my third load deep in his ass, but I wasn’t stopping.  And I didn’t tell him.  This was MY hole now.  I yanked my still spurting dick out of him and stabbed him again with all my strength.  I noticed some of my cum flew out of my dick and splattered his ass on the upstroke.  Fucking hot.

“I’m gonna cum, oh fuck, oh fuck I’m cumming!” His cock spurted.  Because his dick was in my mouth the first time he came, I didn’t realize how much he shot.  I mean, I knew it was a lot, but seeing it was something else.  A big heavy long squirt travelled up to land between his pecs, stringing from his belly button to almost his throat.  I spurted more of myself into him, still ramming him like I was beating a bully.  A second wide ribbon of his white ballsauce flung out.  We were alternating cumshots, me deep up his ridiculously tight virgin hole, then him up his chest, almost as if it was just one continuous cumshot from my nuts up through his ass, the out his dick up to his throat.

“DON’T FUCKING STOP!  HARDER! RAPE MY CUNT BRO.  JUST FUCKING RAPE IT.  OH GOD I’M CUMMING AGAIN!”

I was losing my shit, his screaming filthy mouth and shooting cock, barely seconds between orgasms, making me drill him more violently with everything I had when my own fourth orgasm took me.

He started to grunt with a high pitched whine, his head thrown back on the bed pointing towards the wall.  “Crush my nuts.” Whine. “Slam my shitter into a cunt!” Whine. “Tear me up deep inside!”

I hadn’t realized that his balls hung so low my pubic bone was bashing them every time I punched into him.

“Oh god I can’t stop cumming!” He cried.  “It feels so good, you make it hurt so good.  I love you so much.”

Still pumping him with my jizzing pole, I leaned down and slurped a mouthful of his dicksoup off his chest, then spit it in his face.

“Fuck yes!” He gasped.  I smacked him hard then crushed my mouth onto his after he got his face back towards me.  I raised up and slapped him again, pushing him with my thrusts further onto the bed.  I climbed up on my knees and grabbed his ankles then pivoted up to spread him wide beneath me, pinning his feet up beside his head.  For the first time since I’d tasted his perfect, beautiful, all man asshole, I finally looked into his eyes.  He was loving this, whether it was the feel of my dick splitting his ass open, or that I had let go, I didn’t know.  But at this moment they were one and the same, and I learned something else, that my enjoyment was his, and his mine, that was what truly mattered.

“For a straight guy, you’re a dirty little fuck, you know that?  Is my dick fucking you into a slutty pussy bitch?  I just want to know one thing - do you want to be able to walk after this, or do you want me to destroy you?  What’s it gonna be, bro?” I hammered him deep,  pulled all the way out, then hammered him again.  He hadn’t responded yet, probably too focused on my rutting fat cock.  “Too late.  I own this cunt now.” I started fucking him at different angles, trying to judge which one made him writhe in pain the most.  I spread his legs even more, knowing the stretch was burning his hamstrings.  I slammed into him so hard he bounced violently off the mattress, then met him on the bounce to fuck him back down.  I let one leg go then scissored him to plow him from the side, stepping on his face with my foot.  I filled him twice more with nut wrenching loads of cum, and his untouched cock shivered out another load of his own, though the volume of it had lessened to almost nothing.

“Looks like you’re out, tap’s run dry.  Not mine.” I observed with a knuckle smack to his bruised plums, before I flipped him over on his stomach and stuffed my wet dick back inside his warm cum frothed hole.  I smothered him with my entire body, kissing and biting his neck, cheeks, mouth.  I wrapped my arms under his armpits then clasped my hands behind his head, rendering him helpless.  And then I jackhammered him brutally in rapid fire, trying to cum again, knowing it was struggling to surface.  It was there, I just wasn’t hitting hard enough, fast enough.  Sometimes my dick slipped out of him and I jammed it blindly into his crack knowing it would find my cumbucket eventually, not caring if it punched him or got caught on the rim of his hole.  This would be my last orgasm, and I wasn’t surrendering until I delivered it balls deep in my buddy, the man I lived with all my heart.  We were both drenched in sweat, panting and groaning.  I bit down hard on his trapezius muscle, frustrated with the load that taunted me but wouldn’t release, hoping to draw blood.  He screamed, I bit harder and felt him shove his ass back into me.  I bit the other one, wanting meat, and he screamed again, and I shot the most rapturous load all the way up inside him, ejaculating so hard I couldn’t move.  My prostate cramped , overused, overworked, worn out completely.  If a cum attack was my dick’s version of a heart attack, that’s what was, like everything down there was pulled into a shredder and vise at the same time.  If Tom wasn’t walking tomorrow, I wasn’t either.

I released his arms, and collapsed on top of him, my mouth drooling on his neck.

“Fucking hell.” I mumbled.

“Fucking heaven.” He mumbled back.

“Fucking beautiful.” Carol mumbled.

I looked at her and grinned.  “ forgot you were here.  Sorry.”

She shook her head.  “Don’t be sorry.  I came three times watching you.  That was the hottest thing I think I’ll ever see.”

I rolled off him, then jumped up to pull his asscheeks apart.

“Fuck dude, your hole is torn up.”  I said.

He chuckled.  “Certainly feels that way.”  I went back up to his head, seeing deep bite marks on his shoulders.  I pulled his head up gently, and gave him a deep, loving kiss.

“I bit you.  Marked you.” Running my fingers gently over the bites.

“I came when you did that.  I don’t think anything came out, but I shot five blanks just the same.  Guess you’re a top, huh?  And dude, you’re going to make some lucky guy VERY happy.  Very, very happy.  But until you meet him, I’ll let you practice on me.”

I laughed.  “Oh you’ll LET me, will you?”  I smacked his ass as hard as I could, making him yelp.  “Maybe I won’t let you let me.  Maybe I’ll just take it when I want it.”

Tom rolled over, smiling.  I ran my eyes over his hot body, his heavy cock.  “That’s the best way.  I like it when I don’t have control.  You know, this went way different than I thought it would.”

I blinked.

Carol answered my question.  “Yeah, we figured you would have to be coaxed through it, the way you always hold back with everything else.  Plus, we thought it would be Tom fucking you.  And then we thought it would be gentle and loving.  You’re always so soft spoken, it’s something we both love about you.”

“Plus, I thought I was going to get a blowjob.” Tom complained.  Which earned him a matching set of bloody dental imprints on each ass cheek.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Crikey @Assmunch , this is some “Piglitzer”-worthy writing.   The character development and descriptive imagery are both brilliant. I love how you take inside not just the holes and poles of these characters, but their heads too.

This is the kind of story that the day after I read it, at some random time I think “Hey, I wonder what Kevin, Tom, and Carol are up to today. I should text and see if the want brunchies”  The writing is THAT good. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

ASSMUNCH

Why was I going into that memory again?  I thought I’d put it in a plain unmarked box, taped tightly shut, as far back in my head as I could get it.  I didn’t want to think about Kevin, about the tears, about losing him, about the choices I’d made that left both of us broken.

Walking down the hall to where Sleeper waited found me reliving it all and how I carefully disappeared him so we could both get on with our lives.  Joining the Army I had rid myself of Tom, my given name, and started using Andrew, my middle name.  I couldn’t be Tom in the Army.  The Army would eat Tom alive, chew him up and spit him out.  I had to be Andrew, tough, closed off and fully committed to a career in the military.  Andrew never gave control to anyone.  Andrew never lost himself.  And Kevin needed to, deserved to, have a guy share his life who could be fully open to him.  He was half a world away at MIT, hopefully excelling in the Engineering program that would ensure a comfortable life.  The distance between Boston and Germany was enough to allow us both to move on.  I hoped.  My leash had to be tight.

Fuck!  Go away, Kev. Please go away.  I crushed the feeling swelling up inside me, before it broke me again.

So the latrines had a supply room at the end of the sinks and toilets.  It wasn’t big, just 5’ by 5’, with a utility sink.  It had a lock, but of course basic locks meant nothing to trained soldiers in our MOS.  Silent entry was a section of our breach training.  We were learning everything from blowing a hole in shit to mechanical manipulation.  It all boiled down to one rule our Ranger instructor said - there’s ALWAYS a way in.  Not that we were anywhere near ready to be loosed upon the battlefield.  I liked that instructor.  Lt. FUHA (Flagpole Up His Ass) said we were lucky to get a Ranger to instruct us, that the timing worked out that his team happened to be back in Germany for debrief.  Lt. FUHA threatened us for a full five minutes NOT to embarrass him or ourselves during instruction.  He actually picked out specific brothers who weren’t allowed to speak or interact with our guest instructor to minimize the potential for us to look stupid.  Demon was one of those.  Surprisingly, so was Bootlicker.  Don’t ask me why.

Anyway, Capt. Simmons was the most relaxed officer I’d met to date.  He had no use for rank address off mission, he said.  Of course, if Sarge or Lt. FUHA were present we didn’t dare get lazy with our conduct or address.  But when they left the room, Brian called us ‘boys’, ‘brother’, called us by our nicknames, told us we could call him Sir, Brian, Simmons, Captain, or Gutter, his callsign nickname.  I’m almost certain Gutter referred to his apparent ability to eviscerate the enemy, not a channel for sewage and runoff.  The dude was death on feet the way he moved.  He had Zeus’ head squeezed between his thighs in two seconds.  Zeus, who towered over him and outweighed him by 60 pounds.  Zeus got stabbed in every kill spot, got his throat slit, finishing with the imaginary knife slamming up between his asscheeks right in the asshole to get jerked upwards slicing him from balls to ribs.  Six seconds, start to finish.  Gutter was sitting on Zeus’s face, his knees pinning Zeus’s arms, his armpits holding Zeus’s legs.  After his kill, he played a drumroll on Zeus’s meaty ass while he said ‘never hold back.  Kill fast, completely.  Your enemy doesn’t deserve to suffer.  And that’s not about kindness.  It’s about removing the emotion from it and efficiency.  If you want him to suffer, it means you care too much.  You should not have feelings about your enemy.  He is an obstacle between you and your mission.”  He had his hands on Zeus’s hamstrings while he explained, looking like he was holding Zeus down for a gangbang.  Zeus seemed perfectly relaxed with his ass spread wide, a large mound where his junk sat, and his face buried in Gutter’s hole.  “Since Zeus here is being so cooperative now that I’ve killed him,” he lifted up off Zeus’s face and looked at him over his shoulder.  “You good, brother?” Gutter asked.

“I’m good.”

Sitting back down he ass smashed Zeus’s face, I could tell Gutter was resting his full weight there.  “This area here,” Gutter demonstrated, shoving his hand in the crack of Zeus’s ass, then slid it up over the bulging uniform of Zeus’s junk, “a guy will forget everything to protect it.  Also, armpits and neck.  It’s instinctive.”  I noticed he was massaging Zeus’s crotch imperceptibly.  “Make a move for these areas and your enemy loses form, gets out of position, leaving you an opening for the kill.”

He finally let Zeus go, stood up and stretched out a hand to help Zeus up.  “But I’m not here to teach you hand to hand, as pleasant as it was having Zeus hot-breathing my ass.  Thank you, brother.”

Zeus shrugged, not the least embarrassed.   “My pleasure, Captain.” Like he was dealing cards or taking a hamburger off the grill rather than getting his face smothered by Ranger ass.  Fucking deep, rumbling voice.  And the inflection he used, as if it was all HIS idea to get slaughtered, teabagged, groped and laid out spread like a whore at a bachelor party.  As if it was Gutter that got used.  Zeus’s natural dominance made it difficult to figure out who got the best of who.  I mean, lethal killer or indomitable God?  Zeus gave off the distinct impression that Gutter only got to commit exactly the acts that Zeus graciously permitted.  But Gutter was signaling that Zeus was no trouble at all to handle any way he chose.  That the grope of his junk, digging into his asshole through his uniform, grinding his ass on God’s face was a deliberate act of dismissal.  As if saying ‘yeah, you’re a God, but you still answer to me.’  When Titans meet, we mortals are unworthy to judge.

Anyway, Gutter was the reason Sleeper and I wanted to try for Ranger School eventually.  He was just a badass, and down to earth, easy going, confident , like a real big brother.  He didn’t treat us like grunts, like we were stupid , clumsy or lacking skill.  Even though we knew the wide gap between him and us, we felt like equals, like he accepted us.

Sorry about the tangent.  I’m supposed to be tonguing Sleeper’s tight white ass, not dancing down memory lane.  Stay on mission, soldier.  Acquire your target.

The target sat naked on the utility sink.  Fuck, my dude was awe inspiring.  He wasn’t trying to be sexy, I know, leaning back against the wall behind the sink, his ass perched on the front edge so his asscheeks were half exposed, legs spread casually hanging down, just two inches of his crack visible below his long loose nuts that covered his entire taint.  His skin was so white, except for the farmer’s tan from his biceps to his fingers, and his neck and face.  Dark hair, dark eyes.  His meaty muscles bulging.  One hand played with his semi hard cock, the other feeling up his right tit.

As if the sight of me was the signal he waited for, his legs came up, spread, and folded back along his torso, exposing his perfect, tiny turd button.  His hand moved down off his dick, to rub his middle finger over his smooth, hairless hole.

“Get that magic tongue in here, bro.  I gotta cum, bad.”

I wasted no time.  Placing my hands on both cheeks, I squeezed and massaged them.  I pulled them further apart, stretching his gap, rotated them in circles, pushed them together.  I’d learned that eating ass was more than tonguing hole.  It was best as a whole experience, no pun intended.  I’d learned that a dude’s dick actually started at his taint, which hid some of the muscles that controlled his dick, AND his ass.  That when a guy was on his back, that 12 o’clock on the pucker was the area that felt best, caused the most moaning and squirming.  And I hadn’t learned it from eating Sleeper’s ass, it had been Kevin devouring my hole before plowing me mercilessly that taught me everything I knew.  Kevin always took his time.  Kevin never did it for me, to make me cum, to prepare me to get ass raped.  He ALWAYS did it for his own enjoyment, and I learned that was the key.  Fuck!  Go AWAY Kevin!  Back in your box.

Of course I started at the top, but not with my tongue.  I bit him with my lower teeth on his hole, my top teeth scraping his perineum.  I let my chin scrape across him.  Sleeper spread himself further unconsciously.

“Fuck yes.” He moaned.

I kissed his beautiful little starfish tenderly.  Then licked his six, making sure my tongue didn’t touch his hole, staying below it by an inch.  Another sensitive spot, just above his tailbone about two inches away from his sphincter.  If you pressed on that spot, a dude’s asshole reflexively relaxed.  Teasing Sleeper’s asshole open was too much fun.  I gripped the mounded tube of his taint muscle and massaged and stroked it from the sides as I enjoyed the flavor of his lower ass channel, still avoiding the thing he wanted me to lick the most.

“Oh God, Andrew.” He grunted, writhing his hips trying to move his hole to my mouth.  I popped him hard on his ass.

“No moving.” I warned him.  He knew the rules, but still tested me every time.  It amused me that he couldn’t grasp that I could make his body beg me to violate him, even if his mouth would never say the words.  I know what he wanted, but even though it seemed I was on the submissive side of this interaction, it was Sleeper who was at MY mercy.  I wasn’t servicing him, he was MY puppet.  That was the trick to it, as Carol taught me.  When you had the thing the other person wanted, you were actually the one in complete control.  And using that to give a reward, or withhold pleasure tipped the balance of power.  Driving your partner further into frenzy escalated sexual pleasure, and they willingly lowered barriers and reluctance.  That was what kept Sleeper coming back.  He knew I could drive him to lose control, and the challenge of retaining his dignity in the face of overwhelming desire was a knife edge that made him cum harder, longer and deeper than any other sex he’d ever had.  So why was I doing this?  For one simple reason.  I was determined to make him break his own leash.  I relished the thought of this slab of prime masculine hetero manhood finally recognizing his ass as the center of his pleasure while reconciling it with being straight, joining me in that sparsely populated club.  And I was in a mood tonight.  Maybe it was the fucked up week, maybe it was the alcohol, or finger banging Wanker’s cum-slick hole, or the revelation of Zeus being gay, or how I’d relived Kevin taking my ass cherry on his birthday, or all of the above.  I didn’t examine it too closely, not caring why.  I was slightly angry, hurting, and feeling like I needed payback for the huge hole I’d torn out of my soul and how I always sought to help everyone else while my heart screamed out for someone to help me.

I completed the entire circuit of the area around his opening, biting, sucking, licking and chewing every square inch of his cheeks and valley.  He was moaning incomprehensible garbage about needing it, please, his hole, go in, just touch it once, swearing he’d cleaned, even up inside, how he wanted to taste good for me, that he’d be good, wouldn’t move, and on about my tongue and mouth, describing them with his limited vocabulary of hard, slippery, warm.  When he started in on gorgeous, lovely, beautiful, good, I knew it was time.  His hole was pulsing, his pucker pushing out, then squeezing tight again, he was working it to entice me, demonstrating his willingness to give it to me for whatever I wanted to do to it, just please do SOMETHING.  He had to have me dig deep into him.

I flicked just the tip of my pointed tongue against his shitter, quick.  He spasmed.  “More” he panted.  I gave him a full, pressing lick and pulled back again.  His head was moving side to side, eyes closed.  His hands gripped his ass, spreading it as far as it would go.  I placed my open mouth over his hole and sucked hard, and I felt him flowering open, so I jammed my tongue into the soft inner flesh he exposed to me.

“Oh fuck!  Oh God yes, buddy.  Deeper” and he grunted to push out and bear down even more.  “Get in there, shove down on the outside….gggggnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhh”

I slipped my index finger up past my chin and rubbed his hole while I  penetrated him orally.  I swirled my tongue, tasting the sweet juice lining the interior.  No, I’d never had the opportunity to do this to Kevin, it just never came up.  It was always me on my back or my knees, or stomach where he wanted me.  He dictated my every move, every position, every feeling.  And after him, I never wanted anyone else go there on me, knowing it would pollute the limited memories I had of giving myself to him.  Those had to stay pure, like my painful love for him.

Go away.  Please, Kevin.

Please.

I went full animal then, growling and drooling while I tore into Sleeper’s pristine temple of holy manhood, his inner sanctum.  I was going to desecrate this amazing monument that was his muscle bound ass, the source of his athletic strength and power.  He didn’t realize this wasn’t about him, it was about me and my need to make him feel what I felt when Kevin tore me up, and my desire to regain that feeling even if it was by proxy through Sleeper’s magnificent ass.

“Holy fuck Andrew, what…. Fuck!  Shit!  I’m fucking cumming, don’t stop, don’t you fucking stop trashing my hole, don’t you dare fucking stop, oh God, oh “

I jammed two fingers down to my knuckles right up into his prostate and ground into it as hard as I could.

“AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK” he screamed as he started shooting, not even touching his dick, both of his hands occupied by pulling his ass wide.

I stood up suddenly, yanked my dick out of my shorts and shoved it in his ass, punching all the way inside him with a single movement.

“FFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKK IM GONNA KILL YOU!” Which was a complete lie because his cock was shooting even harder.  He started bucking, his hands pushing at my hips, but I started hammering him into the fucking sink, making his head bounce off the wall.  My first load greased his guts within five strokes.  He punched me hard in the center of my chest, and I knew he was trying to hurt me.  But he couldn’t put his body behind it because I was pounding the shit out of him and he was stuck against the wall.  The sink was creaking beneath us.  I grabbed his wrists and pinned them to his chest and kept thrusting up into him at just the right angle to punish his prostate like a punching bag.

“You MOTHERFUCKER.” Spittle was flying from his mouth.  “No!  Not again!  FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK” And he shot again, his cum flying everywhere from his hard cock bouncing between us.  He got a solid wad right in his handsome prick face and that pushed me into my second orgasm.  I bent over on a powerful upstroke and licked his nut off his cheek, burying my 8 inches to the root and squirting the last few schools of swimmers deep.  Chest heaving, I ripped my cock from my buddy’s used hole, causing him to cry out.

“Well what the everlovin’ FUCK, bro?” He snarled.

“Relax dude.” I said, unimpressed.  I knew I needed to give him an out.  Oh, I was fine with taking a beating if he needed to dish one out.  Might be good to maybe feel something again, but I doubted even the worst ass whooping would get me where I needed.  In spite of his anger, Sleeper wouldn’t try to seriously hurt me, and that was what I really needed: a no holds barred murderous rampage beating.  I needed a violent purge, the sweet release of overwhelming pain, to be taken to the brink of death where the only choices were giving up or fighting to survive.  But neither one of us needed the trouble that would bring, and Sleeper was a pure spirit, the kind of guy who didn’t want to hurt people.  “I lost control, I was just as horny as you.  I needed a hole.  Sorry bro.”

He gave me a pissed off look.  “Then you owe me one, fucker.”

“You got the last part right.” I laughed.  “Fucker”.

He stared at me for seconds, then a grin started at the corners of his lips.   Then he busted out laughing.  “Outstanding.  Did you cum in me, man?”

I nodded, holding up two fingers.

“TWICE?”  He reached down to feel his hole.  “It doesn’t even hurt.”

I shrugged.  “I know what I’m doing.  I picked the moment deliberately.”

He pulled his fingers up to look at them, sniffed, then tentatively stuck his tongue out to taste.  “Brojuice.  Fine.  I’m not mad having your cum in me.  But you should have asked, bro.”

“Asking would have ruined it.  You know that man.  Ruined it for both of us.  Look, you’re not gay, I’m not gay, and that wasn’t about being pretty gay boyfriends.”

His face expressed his disbelief.  “Then what the fuck was it about, huh?  And what if I wanted to be your pretty gay boyfriend?”

I laughed.  “You think you’re the pretty one?  Dude I’m the pretty one.”

“The fuck you are!  Look at me.  I’m a fucking gay wet dream.”

“True.  I think it’s that cum all over your face that seals it.”

He grinned.  “Yeah, you seemed to like it just fine, I noticed.”

I grinned back, and took the opportunity to go lick the rest of his cum off his face.  He let me, patiently turning his face, pointing to certain spots for me to lick.

When I was done, I put my forehead on his.  “Now we’re even.  Better than blood brothers.  I have your dna in me, and you’ve got mine in you.”

He closed his eyes.  “Brother.” Whispered.

“Brother “ I whispered back.  I must have been wrong about needing a beat down.  This felt so much better.  This almost felt real.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2