Breeding Asian Ass

• 4 months later...
Guest faggot hole

A Japanese guy moved into my neighborhood.  22 or 23 years old, obviously spent a lot of time in the gym.  i have been admiring Him from afar for weeks.  Well, yesterday, we ran into each other in the super market.  He wasted no time.  "You like sucking Japanese cock?" were His first words.  i never realized i had been that obvious.  "Yes." i replied.  "Good.  Tonight at 10:00.  My place.  Me and my buddies, plenty of cock for a faggot like you.  Bring beer."  And He disappeared behind the frozen food aisle.  So i showed up at 10:00 and He was there with five of His Jap buddies, each one more beautiful than the last.   i finally staggered home around 4:00am.  Sucked a lot of cock.  Drank a lot of piss -- apparently that's what the beer was for.  Took seven loads up my cunt.  And best of all -- these guys get together to play Go just about every weekend.

• 3 years later...

As an Asian slut bottom who loves getting fucked up and fucked ever since the beginning, I have to say there must be something natural or innate in me that makes me want raw cock and cum. Specifically, I have always had an intense worship for white daddies. The older, hairier, muskier, and filthier the better. This even extended to a fetish for truckers, rednecks, military, (ex) cons, etc. These kinds of men are guaranteed to fuck purely for lust and are more likely to not only welcome but also enjoy degrading the bottoms they fuck. I always kept myself smooth. Shaved my legs, holes, everything. To me, being hypersexualized is like love from a man - it's a mutual agreement that they're superior and I'm inferior. I'm the slim, smooth twink bottom with a chronically tight boy pussy, and I want a big, stronger, older man to use me to feel good and feel like a powerful man with a slut at his mercy. Because I'm so tight, I'm never a size queen and no matter how much you fuck me, each cock makes me moan and scream. My nipples, feet, neck, everywhere is hypersensitive. Over time, I began exclusively seeking harsher treatment from men. Getting slapped HARD, spit on, verbally degraded, and choked makes me swoon. Men who lick me, gag me on their cocks, and fuck me RAW as hard as they can.  When they spit-roast me or gangfuck me, the harder one man fucks, the harder all the others do. They all like that I'm helpless and getting more and more sloppy and trashed, and I love that they use their masculinity to violate and hurt a weaker boy rather than to protect him. I met men in truck bunkers, behind dumpsters at night, gas station bathrooms, rest stops, bathhouses, the woods, seedy cheap motel rooms, and more. I've even been fucked in a port-a-potty with the door open. A married man once fucked me in his garage while his family slept upstairs. And I always - ALWAYS - beg for them to cum in my cunt. 

I won't even fuck a man who insists on using a condom. From what I've seen and known about other Asian bottoms too, a man's load is meaningful to us. That's a man's babies inside me, and no matter how he treats me, having his load shot into me means that he'd let me bear his babies. Or whatever else. Usually they dump their load and I never see them again. Sometimes I don't even know their name. I don't care if I'm a disposable tool for their pleasure. I took their raw manhood into my hole and kept a part of them, and that bonds me to that man. 

After all, just look at the sex tourism industry in Thailand. Bigger, stronger, white men who are really horny for Asians are offered boys for such low prices, and they are treated like royalty. And then they're often left to their mercy. It's in our blood, and if you like fucking Asian whore boys, I beg you to do it as often as you can. Every chance you get. For many of us, we will always want you more than you want us, so take advantage.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Fucking Asian bottoms is my specialty: there's quite a large Asian minority in Australia but a lot of guys overlook them (or have profiles that say "No Asians"), but I find Asian guys to be attractive, erotic and if into BB, really good at bottoming.

My favourite kind of Asian bottom is the geeky/nerdy sort that looks like they spend most of their free time playing video games and drinking bubble tea, but are total cum sluts that love being fucked raw and loaded with cum.  I've been fortunate to have been able to pound a few of these types, but they are not so easy to find and they are invariably quite coy about revealing their dirty little secret 😉

But the payoff when you do find them is fantastic - some of my most memorable fucks have been with bottoms like these, who'll take a relentless pounding from any cock and beg for the load!

Yum 😄

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, blondy said:

Fucking Asian bottoms is my specialty: there's quite a large Asian minority in Australia but a lot of guys overlook them (or have profiles that say "No Asians"), but I find Asian guys to be attractive, erotic and if into BB, really good at bottoming.

My favourite kind of Asian bottom is the geeky/nerdy sort that looks like they spend most of their free time playing video games and drinking bubble tea, but are total cum sluts that love being fucked raw and loaded with cum.  I've been fortunate to have been able to pound a few of these types, but they are not so easy to find and they are invariably quite coy about revealing their dirty little secret 😉

But the payoff when you do find them is fantastic - some of my most memorable fucks have been with bottoms like these, who'll take a relentless pounding from any cock and beg for the load!

Yum 😄

Totally agree with you blondy, there are some fucking hot, sexy arsed Asian lads that just love being pumped full of as much cum as they can get.

• Like 1

On 12/10/2016 at 12:07 PM, Guest faggot hole said:

A Japanese guy moved into my neighborhood.  22 or 23 years old, obviously spent a lot of time in the gym.  i have been admiring Him from afar for weeks.  Well, yesterday, we ran into each other in the super market.  He wasted no time.  "You like sucking Japanese cock?" were His first words.  i never realized i had been that obvious.  "Yes." i replied.  "Good.  Tonight at 10:00.  My place.  Me and my buddies, plenty of cock for a faggot like you.  Bring beer."  And He disappeared behind the frozen food aisle.  So i showed up at 10:00 and He was there with five of His Jap buddies, each one more beautiful than the last.   i finally staggered home around 4:00am.  Sucked a lot of cock.  Drank a lot of piss -- apparently that's what the beer was for.  Took seven loads up my cunt.  And best of all -- these guys get together to play Go just about every weekend.

Jack pot 

Guest josebarebear
On 4/29/2011 at 9:53 AM, Beastboy42 said:

Last night I met up with with a younger Korean kid who had recently moved to the US. he must have been just 18 or 19 and when I got him to my condo and he was so amazingly cute and shy. He had heavy fantasies about 'daddy bears' and being dominated, but I could tell he didn't really know what he was getting into. I spent the whole night with him exploring him, making him moan, (and he was SUCH a moaner!!!) Introduced him to the wonders of Piss play and Docking, kid even had a little cheese SUCH an amazing Surprise! Of course eventually I got down to business and when the time came I took his hole utterly. That was the best part, breaking through his defenses. He started out asking about a Condom, which I told him I would get, if he wanted it. When the time came I had him horn enough that he let me go in bare. I started really talking dirty to him and got him to beg for my cum inside him, that really was the best part, to be breeding this shy young asian and finally have him beg me for my seed. Blasted a 2 day load in him and worked it in extra deep.

Hope to see him again, nice to know hes got me swimming around in side him.

I know this post is quite old, but came across it and got hard right away.  Had a similar experience while I was in the Marines, on leave, in Tokyo.

Had visited a local gym, helped spot a local with his bench press, and he did the same for me.   Smaller, shorter, but a very nicely developed set of pecs, guns.  and a good looking ass.

The guy wanted to 'practice his English', so we traded numbers/contact information.

Got in touch with him, had another workout session, grabbed something to eat, and headed back to my hotel room.  No shower, nice male scent. Did all the usual, he DEVOURED my hairy ass, as did i his tight, smooth hole.  And, to my delight, he had some cheese in his foreskin!

No discussion of condoms, mostly spit as lube.  Unloaded a weeks worth of cum in him. 

We also swapped piss drinks. 

We met a couple of other times.........to 'practice his English.'

• 10 months later...

As an asian bottom I can’t resist hung white daddies. There must be some residual colonial submission that makes my knees weak, my dick soft and my hole open up.

I love a top who sticks his tongue far down my throat, gives my tits a good sucking and my hole a good lick. Then I’m all yours for the taking. any position, as long as you can go. 

• Like 2

My best sex was with a tall Australian daddy from Sydney, 6”2 with that very broad build. He had huge arms and well built. The type who in his younger days was obviously really fit but since turning 49 enjoys other pleasures in life. A bit of a beer gut but still solid all over. We messaged on grindr and finally one night I went to his hotel and waited in his lobby for him to take me up.

I like to dress a bit slutty for a meetup, especially when tops like their bottoms a bit fem in bed. I’m a moaner and a heavy precummer despite my dick being completely soft and floppy the whole time my hole is filled. I like my tops to dominate me and use me however they like. My favourite is when they grab my cock and balls when they fuck me so I know that my only sexual organ is my hole. 

I like to show off my butt so my top can spot me from a mile away and he can take ownership of me in public. I wore a loose tank top which barely covered my nipples, with pair of very short shorts that accentuate my fat ass. Underneath, I was lubed up with a cockring to keep my bits together. 

I wore a tiny pink thong that was more string than fabric, the sides are strings to be tied together and I let one string “fall out of my shorts”. I’m a heavy precummer and cummer. By the time I arrived at his hotel, my thong was sticky from excitement and I could feel it against my skin. 

He was super discreet so he only sent me dick pics earlier. Huge cock, maybe 8” and girthy. I couldn’t say no. I was pleasantly surprised when he met me in the lobby. He towered over my 5”7 and was very handsome. In the elevator i stood slightly in front of him so he could check my ass out but couldn’t touch since there were people in it. I could feel his eyes on me the whole ride up. It was so hot. 

The corridor was quite long and dark. By the time we arrived at his room door he already had two fingers in my hold. The other hand opened the door.

Obviously this was just the beginning but not sure if anyone is interested to hear the rest of my horny night with the hung Aussie daddy... just wanted to share my inner thoughts as a horny asian bottom getting ready for a plowing by an older daddy. The pic is the pink thong I wore. He wouldn’t let me take it off the whole time he used me. 

F9FF68D2-65B1-41D2-82DA-440E7694B7FF.jpeg

• Like 3

My last experience with an Asian guy was when I booked in for a full body massage. I arrived at his place as agreed, he started off wearing the cotton trousers and top that beauticians and professional massage types use. He told me to strip and lay face down on the massage bed and he would come back in to the room after a few minutes when i was ready. The massage was going well and I explained to him I was  a keen nudist so was only used to naked men massaging me. He wiped his hands on paper towel and started to take off his top and then his bottoms which he was commando underneath. He was late 20's, a bit chubby which I loved and a big full pubic bush. He had a little soft pecker pocking out of his pubes and as he came back to stand at my side to carry on, I reached out to take hold of his soft little penis. He soon got hard and the professional massage he started with soon went out of the window. 

I sat up on the massage bed and started to kiss him which took him by surprise, but as I was still slowly stroking his now hard little pecker he relaxed into my tongue exploring his mouth. I then worked my mouth down to his big juicy man titties which by now had him gasping and leaning into my neck moaning as I sucked, licked and tweaked each of his his little hard nips. After a few minutes of this he was mine for the taking and I reached over and took the oil that he had on his little massage equipment trolley and poured some on my rock hard six inches. I lay back down on the massage table and I did not say a word, but we looked into each others eyes and with that he climbed naked on top of me on the table and without anything but the oil on my cock he sat on top of it. I grabbed my cock and slowly guided me cock head around his tight hole, and it was tight, very tight. When i had slid my cock head up in him, his body tensed and I felt his tight arse clamp hard. With my other hand I started to tweak and play with his nipples and slowly but surely I went up into his tight arse inch by inch. When half way in I put my hand behind his neck and kissed him deep. As he relaxed I pushed the last three remaining inches in until I was balls deep. 

I have to say with the oil, the tightness and his nervousness I did not last long and within a few minutes I was shooting over a weeks worth of poz cum into him. We continued kissing but I could tell he was getting scared and uncomfortable and was eager to get off my now limping cock. It got a bit awkward as a car pulled up outside the window and he said his next client had arrived, so we both quickly got cleaned up and silently dressed. I had arrived commando so my cummy, sensitive cock rubbed against the inside of my jeans as he started hurriedly speaking in what I interpreted to be Mandarine and started taking off the cum stained paper towels off the massage bed.

I handed over my massage money and turned to leave, as the next client was getting out of his car, I knew then that there was no mistaking when that client walked in, that massage room was going to smell of our raw sex. 

• 2 weeks later...