Breeding Asian Ass

Ok have something I wish to put out for all watchers there. Recently been contacted by a hot, young and evidently VIRGIN Philippineo boy who looks extremely hot.

One problem, he says he is 17, and from his pic I think he may be closer to 16... The boy is so fuckable and I would love to breed him, at the same time I don't want to risk being caught in some sort of "Gotcha" sting...

Suggestions?

hi there - after i read all over msg here, it make me come up another question that what other guys that they are not into playing with asians, they always say "not their preference" i asked some friends but they usually said they didnt hear anything. anyone can help me to figure it out, please

thanks

Asian bottoms are the hottest pieces of ass. I love how smooth and beautiful their skin is, and how flexible and submissive they are. Their asses are gorgeous and perfectly shaped and even after being fucked thousands of times, are always tight and supple. Even when they insist on me wearing a condom, I can slip it off and continue fucking them and they just moan with pleasure. They crave cum and when I fill their rectum they beg for cream and want me to make them my wife.

• Upvote 1

I couldn't agree more, Its not just the feel but the taste and smell, there is something about them where they just "taste" good when you eat their ass and lick their sweat.

And also I agree how easy it is easy to breed them.. Once they get to a point, it is very rare that any of them have stopped me when I slide into them bare.

Also curious how many you have that get into asking to be a "wife" Not sure if it is some cultural thing, but many I breed rather then telling me they are a slut, or pussy, beg me to "Make me your Wife!"

Definitely! They love playing housewife. About 15 years ago, I met a hot Filipino bottom, smooth, cute, young and slender, who lived across the street from me and enticed me as I was getting out of my car one day. I invited him up to my place and once inside, he quickly got naked and I fucked him bareback, cumming deep inside him. He said he was mine forever and moved in that night, quite content to be my nude housewife, even dressing in women's lingerie and living as a pre-op ladyboy. I ass fucked him several times a day and the bareback sex was great, but he could be very jealous and I had to be careful when I fucked other guys to make sure he didn't find out. After a year of great sex he disappeared one day and let me know he moved in with another top, which was a huge turn on, since I continued to secretly fuck him even when he was married to his new man- turns out being a cheating wife was a big turn on for him. I spent years afterwards fucking Asian ladyboys and shemales but cute Asian boys remained a huge turn on and I still fuck them all the time. I've buttfucked hundreds of guys, all bareback, but no question Asians are the best.

There really is nothing like asian ass, and it is good to have another long time fan around. The taste of their ass, the smell of their sweat, the feel of their hole... All together there is just no one else who it feels the same to fuck and breed.

As a top myself it is good getting others to share their experiences, seeing you posting for the first time in this thread lets me know I am achieving that, one top at a time.

So feel free to share as many of your own stories here as I continue to share mine. If you are ever in Arizona be sure to look me up.

Definitely! They love playing housewife. About 15 years ago, I met a hot Filipino bottom, smooth, cute, young and slender, who lived across the street from me and enticed me as I was getting out of my car one day. I invited him up to my place and once inside, he quickly got naked and I fucked him bareback, cumming deep inside him. He said he was mine forever and moved in that night, quite content to be my nude housewife, even dressing in women's lingerie and living as a pre-op ladyboy. I ass fucked him several times a day and the bareback sex was great, but he could be very jealous and I had to be careful when I fucked other guys to make sure he didn't find out. After a year of great sex he disappeared one day and let me know he moved in with another top, which was a huge turn on, since I continued to secretly fuck him even when he was married to his new man- turns out being a cheating wife was a big turn on for him. I spent years afterwards fucking Asian ladyboys and shemales but cute Asian boys remained a huge turn on and I still fuck them all the time. I've buttfucked hundreds of guys, all bareback, but no question Asians are the best.

holy shit both your posts have me extremely horny 4 sum raw asian hole. thanks!

Thanks, Beastboy. A lot of tops are lone wolfs which is too bad since there have been times I've had plenty of Asian bottoms on hand and would've been happy to share. Plus I like the feeling of fucking a bottom's ass that is filled with sperm from other guys. Six years ago, I fucked a cute, 18 year old Asian bottom I shared with another top, dividing time between the two of us but I never met him. With Asian bottoms, breeding's the thing, they go wild for sperm and the deeper you cum in them the more they know you love them. Glad you're getting lots of Asian ass in AZ, my happy hunting ground was the Bay Area.

if i'm the bottom, i lay out the lube n rubber but i like it when they reach for the lube and don't touch the rubbers. option is there, but take me as you will.

For sure I love it when they have that option to use the rubber and rather just use the lube... or sometimes just their own spit and fuck me raw.

A lot of guys do the rubbing cock head against ur hole to see if they can get away with fucking u raw. I arch my ass up against that cockhead and moan.

fuck me raw and unload that hot cum up my ass. after I love bending over in front of the mirror to see my cummy hole. push out that load and watch it dribble out of my hole. use me and take advantage of my hole. fill me up baby mmmmm.

Well wouldn't say a "lot" maybe about one every couple of months... Know there are a lot more on the west coast around the bay.

It is clear we need to have a proper orgy... Get all the Asian sluts together here and spend a day Seeding and breeding them, god imagine the feeling of fucking an ass full of cum, the perfect lube.

The wettest ass I ever fucked was a gorgeous Asian ladyboy late one night in San Francisco- his ass was bubbling over with sperm after being the centerpiece at an orgy. He didn't know how many bareback cocks had bred him but he thought at least 50. Sticking my cock into that liquid mass of cum was heaven- like fucking pure velvet, I soon added my sperm to the mix. But he didn't want any to drip out and wanted to be "pregnant," the true dream of every ladyboy slut. That got me hard again and I kept fucking him till morning; I still wonder if he got his wish with more than a gallon of sperm tightly packed in his butt.