Breeding Asian Ass

Im asian chinese indonesian pussy boy, and i hope i can meet someone who can use me as their sex toy or boy wife, come and see my hot photos and videos, recorded by myself with camera phone :)

http://cinapurebottom.co.cc

you can reach me via email, wildandnastyboy@yahoo.com or texted me +6282110811979 or blackberry pin, 227FA5AF, I hope someone can fuck me bareback regulary :) come to Jakarta and try me :) I'm not money boy or masseur but i can massage, cooking :) my fantasy is being someone pussy boy/wife naked all day in their house ready for fucked by him or his friends too, in front of him :)

as a pussy boy, i have very smooth skin and totally hairless and submissive :)

• 1 month later...

there is nothing like a top who knows what he's doing, bareback or otherwise, unfortunately here in my place there aren't many tops who knows the real meaning of being a top and how to really please his bottom, they just label themselves 'top' for not wanting to get anal fuck, they don't know how to rim or even to give a blowjob.. just last year i went to singapore and met this singaporean guy in one of the saunas, and boy!! he gave me the best rim I ever had to date, and he fuck me silly, and he blew his load right in my eager mouth... been wanting to repeat the experience again, but this time with Caucasian guys, as it has always been my desire as an Asian to get pounded and bred by a bunch of Caucasian/Latino/Black tops... if only I can move from my place to where people would appreciate an eager Asian bottom..

• Upvote 1

Last night I was out at the clubs with a few friends. I ended up chatting with this German guy who was visiting and hitting it off. He was a nice looking older guy, about mid-40s. After a bit of drinking and chatting, he suggested going back to his hotel room.

When we got to his room, I saw two double beds. It was obvious that he was sharing the room. He said his friends were out on the town and we would have the room to ourselves. Since we had already chatted for a while, we wasted no time getting naked.

He had a hot body, nice and trim, with a chestful of salt and pepper hair. His boner was a thick, uncut 7". Seeing him stand in the middle of his hotel room with his spectacles on was super hot.

Standing in front of him, the top of my head came up to his nose. Just the perfect height for me. As we were making out, I couldn't help enjoy the feeling of his hairy chest against my smooth one. His chest hairs made my nipples tingle. We ended up rolling around his bed, him sucking me, me sucking him, him rimming me, me mouthing his balls.

Finally, he spun me around to straddle him. He reached over to the nightstand where a bunch of condoms were sitting with a bottle of lube and poppers. He handed me the bottle of poppers. As I uncapped the poppers, he uncapped some lube and reached between my legs to his cock. I felt his hand rub the lube up and down his thick pole. I looked at him as I took a couple of hits. He nodded at me and I took a few more.

My head spun and my face flushed as the heat and euphoria spread all over me. With one hand he held his cock up, with the other he guided my hips down. I felt his cockhead push against my hole and I opened up.

Steady, strong and smooth, he pushed into me. All I could do was groan as his raw German cock pushed through my Asian boy hole. He closed his eyes and groaned. We fucked like that for about 15 minutes. I bounced on his hard cock as he pushed up into me.

Soon, he told me to take some poppers. After four snorts, he lifted me up and put me on my back. He stared into my eyes as he fucked me. I was in heaven with him over me and inside me.

We fucked for another 20 minutes or so before he started to pick up his pace. He was looking me with a sweaty intensity that drilled into my eyes. He didn't need to say a word. His breathing had quickened and his face was getting flushed. We both knew he was so close.

Then he came. He stared at me as his orgasm crashed and he slammed his cock into me, flooding my ass with his cum. His face contorted and he yelled out in pleasure. My bruised Asian boy hole felt his cock twitch and spasm.

He fell on top of me in a sweaty heap. I felt his heart pounding against his chest and his short breaths against my ear. It felt so good to feel his hard cock lodged in my chute, full of his cum.

We fell asleep soon after.

And we both woke up when his roommate finally came home....

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been on a bit of a dry spell lately, but looks like the Spirit Of Christmass has been kind to me.

Last two weeks I bred two wonderful holes.

The first one was when I answered an add on CraigsList from a Korean Business Man who was staying at a hotel down by the airport.

Guy E-mails me, telling me he needs to find "Someone to make him their Wife" and of curse also that "discretion is absolute must"

I'll never understand why some Asians, especially ones from Korea, seem to think about tops and bottoms with the words "husband and wife"

It must be a cultural thing, associating getting fucked with being "The Wife"

Upon getting to this guys motel, the first thing I discover is that this guy must be from some serious business.

He greets me in a three piece suite, Armani shoes, and a quick glance around shoes quite a bit of high priced luggage.

I suddenly think "Fuck, Im going to be breeding some high price ass tonight"

The second thing was that this guy was HOT, fucking hot and muscled. For someone who already was talking about turning him into a girl, and making him my wife, this guy was a hell of a "man"

I got to work on him, getting him naked and laying on the bed. I starters off sucking and licking his feet, which always seems to drive asian guys wild. Sucked his toes till his cock was nice and hard, and started stroking that as I worked up to his nipples. The guy started making these hot mewling noises and started moaning what I think was "Yes" in Korean. Lifted his arms up to go after his pits, I'll make no secret I love Asian armpits almost as much as asian ass. Their hair grows long silken and has an extra musky taste to them. Unfortunately this guy had quite a bit of deodorant on him so I went back to chewing his tits.

Finally I was done with foreplay and started working my cock up against his ass. The guy asked me for luge and just used a lot of spit. I punched in and he made a half hearted attempt to buck me off but I just pushed in further, "You are my wife, Girly wives don't get to ask for lube" I said, which seemed to flip all the right buttons in his brain.

"Yes yes! I am your sluttly Wife! Make me your slut!" he says as I pound away at him. Guy gets even more kinky as I push down on him with my arms. I feel him moving my hands to his neck and mouth and he he pulls them over his face.

Seemed the guy was even more kinky then I thought as he had a bit of a smother fetish.

I bucked harder and harder as I mock strangled him, whole time the guy is moaning and squealing.

I really jam hard into him, I hadn't bred in ass in over a month So I was going to make this one count.

Dug my hands into him and felt my balls pull up and holy FUCK did I shoot! I felt my cock kick half a dozen times as I felt like my balls were going to explode.

Think I actually did cut the guys air off for a bit as I tightened up while shooting a hell of a load deep inside his ass, but he didn't seem to mind too much as I caught him jacking himself off.

Kept my cock planted deep in him for a bit, I had shot a hell of a load and didn't want any dripping out.

When I finally did pull out I got dressed pretty quick. Normally I like to fuck a nice hole like this more then once, but I am always hesitant about staying too long at a hotel.

The guy got dressed and I watch him fingers his hole for a bit, had to smile.

Nice knowing that out there is some high paid Executive who is a cum hungry whore.

• 4 weeks later...

Well for this next one, allI can say is good things cum to those that wait.

I've been "seeing" this Thai Nurse for over a month, the guy is hot, in his 20s and works at a local hospital here.

He is unfortunately totally paranoid about safe sex, probably because he works in the medical field, and any attempts to breed him have been a non starter.

Well The other week I finally found a chink in his armor.

Turns out while he is a all about "safe" fucking. He is also a total Pig.

Seems he gets off on being smelly and sweaty, he asked me not to clean my cock because he wanted to try cock cheese.

And best of all seems he is really turned on by piss play.

The last time he was over at my place, I started a bit of piss play and he got really into it.

I finally asked him about pissing INSIDE his ass.

"Urine is safe and sterile, I know you don't want me fucking you, so how about I just piss inside you?"

Stupid guy Went for it! and I no time I was slamming Raw up inside his ass.

Of course I pissed up in him, but I made sure to control me flow, I let it out in small controlled bursts.

Trying to mimic the feel of orgasm as much as possible. The whole time telling him good it felt and of course, how "safe" it was.

Well I'm sure you can guess how hard it is trying to keep pissing and trying to cum at the same time.

I was affriad I would run out of urine and he would catch on before I could finish.

Luckily just as my floor ran out I felt my cock pulse and knew I was going to make it.

I ramed into him and shouted "Her cums a whole bunch of hot Piss!"

Dug my hands into his hips and huffed as I blew a 2 day load deep into his guts.

It mixed with all the piss instantly, totally masking it as I slowly slid in and out.

The whole time he never seem to catch on once I had finished and he cleaned up,

he remarked about just how good it felt, and of course how much piss came out of his ass.

All I can say is Im goign to try this tactic with any other condum users...

That, and breeding an ass full of piss feels fucking AMAZING!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
Well for this next one, allI can say is good things cum to those that wait.

I've been "seeing" this Thai Nurse for over a month, the guy is hot, in his 20s and works at a local hospital here.

He is unfortunately totally paranoid about safe sex, probably because he works in the medical field, and any attempts to breed him have been a non starter.

Well The other week I finally found a chink in his armor.

Turns out while he is a all about "safe" fucking. He is also a total Pig.

Seems he gets off on being smelly and sweaty, he asked me not to clean my cock because he wanted to try cock cheese.

And best of all seems he is really turned on by piss play.

The last time he was over at my place, I started a bit of piss play and he got really into it.

I finally asked him about pissing INSIDE his ass.

"Urine is safe and sterile, I know you don't want me fucking you, so how about I just piss inside you?"

Stupid guy Went for it! and I no time I was slamming Raw up inside his ass.

Of course I pissed up in him, but I made sure to control me flow, I let it out in small controlled bursts.

Trying to mimic the feel of orgasm as much as possible. The whole time telling him good it felt and of course, how "safe" it was.

Well I'm sure you can guess how hard it is trying to keep pissing and trying to cum at the same time.

I was affriad I would run out of urine and he would catch on before I could finish.

Luckily just as my floor ran out I felt my cock pulse and knew I was going to make it.

I ramed into him and shouted "Her cums a whole bunch of hot Piss!"

Dug my hands into his hips and huffed as I blew a 2 day load deep into his guts.

It mixed with all the piss instantly, totally masking it as I slowly slid in and out.

The whole time he never seem to catch on once I had finished and he cleaned up,

he remarked about just how good it felt, and of course how much piss came out of his ass.

All I can say is Im goign to try this tactic with any other condum users...

That, and breeding an ass full of piss feels fucking AMAZING!!!

Fucking hot BeastBoy42 I hope to read more stories man.

• 10 months later...

BeastBoy42, as you i like Asians :). but I dont care about the gender male/female/trans/... :)... they just have to be young and hot. :)

Im young myself yes but i have a lot of eperience with asians and of course only bare fun *g. I just signed because of your sweet storys, remembers me so much about myself *g.

I also like to travel to Asia prefer Thailand, was 4 times there and this year would be my fith time. Just wanted to intodruce my

BeastBoy42, as you i like Asians :). but I dont care about the gender male/female/trans/... :)... they just have to be young and hot. :)

Im young myself yes but i have a lot of eperience with asians and of course only bare fun *g. I just signed because of your sweet storys, remembers me so much about myself *g.

I also like to travel to Asia prefer Thailand, was 4 times there and this year would be my fith time. Just wanted to intodruce my

cool tell us more

a lot of people fuck raw in thailand?

Ok i will also tell you one of my hot experiences.

first travel to thailand 3 years ago. I stayed in pattaya.

I just arrived and needed some stuff so i went to one of the thousands of 7/11 there and bought some stuff, the chashier was one hot slim and young guy, he was really small and looked very femine. some chatting later i gave him my number. i dont waste my time just waiting for him so i looked around and ended drinking in some bars as he was calling me. where i am and he wanna meet with me. i told him that i was drinking and he can join me, minutes later he arrived. he greeted me, but just wanted to leave i told him that i wanna drink something with him (i like drunken sex *g). He than told me that he normally not drink and just wanted to order a coke, but i convinced him to be more relaxed to drink with me so we ordered some sangsom, and drinked together. (ok i drunk the most*g). As the bottle was finished and he drunk (he really never drink alc i think *g) and i horny enough. we went back to my hotel.

there we immediatelly got naked and take a nice shower togehter where he blows me full hard. On bed he continues to suck my hard cock plays with my balls and licks my ass long deep (i lov that). then we switched i licked his ass, played with his nipples, than i come higher an licked hi nipples bite them while my cockhead was careassing his lil butthole. damn was he hot. telling me how horny he is and that he want to be my lil fucktoy as my head entered his lil and tight but he looks me in the eye and asked i put condom on (at bar he told me he only fuck with condom, health an so on..bla bla), i just said nope i didnt and pushed slowly further, he thinks than asked if im clean, i pushed further ans said dont know smiling at him. starting to fuck him bare faster and harder. He didnt refuse oder wanted me to stop he just asked me. and as i was fucking him and stroking his nice slim cock. the only word i heard from him was moaning and telling me that i should fuck him harder *g. damn are those asians naughty. U have to lov it :)...

As i feeled my semen cumming i shoutet at im that i will cum deep in his tight asian ass. his eyes looked horny and hot at me as i pumped my cum deep in his ass..and his lil buthole was sucking every drop out of my balls. after letting all of my cum in his ass, my cock still was hard, so i was fucking him in my own cum. lovly sounds, and stroking his cock as he cums on himself moaning. After i shoot my second load in his ass i pulled my cock out totlay smered in my own come hi ass closed immediatelly. damn what a nice fuckhole he had. he lickes my now smooth cock clean. I fucked him 2 hours later again. thanked him and let him go. he smiled at me and said that he loved it and would never use a condom again :) (still my cum in his ass)...

Damn writing this, i cant look forword to my next trip to thailand in june.

• Upvote 1

cool tell us more

a lot of people fuck raw in thailand?

i can just speak for myself and the girls/boys/ladyboys i was with. I always fucked them bare, also they talk about condoms and health, last year more than ever but as i said i always fucked them bare. so if you want fuck bare you can even they tell you they wont, but dont give up on the first no *g they tell you. but i think i know how to choose the right ones *g.

• Like 1

Ok i will also tell you one of my hot experiences.

first travel to thailand 3 years ago. I stayed in pattaya.

I just arrived and needed some stuff so i went to one of the thousands of 7/11 there and bought some stuff, the chashier was one hot slim and young guy, he was really small and looked very femine. some chatting later i gave him my number. i dont waste my time just waiting for him so i looked around and ended drinking in some bars as he was calling me. where i am and he wanna meet with me. i told him that i was drinking and he can join me, minutes later he arrived. he greeted me, but just wanted to leave i told him that i wanna drink something with him (i like drunken sex *g). He than told me that he normally not drink and just wanted to order a coke, but i convinced him to be more relaxed to drink with me so we ordered some sangsom, and drinked together. (ok i drunk the most*g). As the bottle was finished and he drunk (he really never drink alc i think *g) and i horny enough. we went back to my hotel.

there we immediatelly got naked and take a nice shower togehter where he blows me full hard. On bed he continues to suck my hard cock plays with my balls and licks my ass long deep (i lov that). then we switched i licked his ass, played with his nipples, than i come higher an licked hi nipples bite them while my cockhead was careassing his lil butthole. damn was he hot. telling me how horny he is and that he want to be my lil fucktoy as my head entered his lil and tight but he looks me in the eye and asked i put condom on (at bar he told me he only fuck with condom, health an so on..bla bla), i just said nope i didnt and pushed slowly further, he thinks than asked if im clean, i pushed further ans said dont know smiling at him. starting to fuck him bare faster and harder. He didnt refuse oder wanted me to stop he just asked me. and as i was fucking him and stroking his nice slim cock. the only word i heard from him was moaning and telling me that i should fuck him harder *g. damn are those asians naughty. U have to lov it :)...

As i feeled my semen cumming i shoutet at im that i will cum deep in his tight asian ass. his eyes looked horny and hot at me as i pumped my cum deep in his ass..and his lil buthole was sucking every drop out of my balls. after letting all of my cum in his ass, my cock still was hard, so i was fucking him in my own cum. lovly sounds, and stroking his cock as he cums on himself moaning. After i shoot my second load in his ass i pulled my cock out totlay smered in my own come hi ass closed immediatelly. damn what a nice fuckhole he had. he lickes my now smooth cock clean. I fucked him 2 hours later again. thanked him and let him go. he smiled at me and said that he loved it and would never use a condom again :) (still my cum in his ass)...

Damn writing this, i cant look forword to my next trip to thailand in june.

damn that was fucking hot....yea Thailand is one of my most wanted to visit places. Just wanna have ladyboys and boys serving me, licking my feet, massaging me an milking me...

• Like 1