Sawmill

Is Sawmill a good place to be a pig?

I’m looking to get in pup gear & be bred, FF & filled with piss in both holes. Possibly party, depending on the atmosphere.

I’ve only been once & didn’t stay the night. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I had a membership a number of years ago and went during a Sunday afternoon. I know the Sawmill is open to all but I was surprised about the number of nude women who were there, I just did not think it was a place that attracted a strong lesbian crowd.  Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against gay women, but I am curious what the ratio is now?  I see by previous posts it looks as if it is primarily women, at least at night, but I had  purchased the pass thinking it was primarily a cruising and camping area meant for gay male nudists and gay men looking for sex.

Anyone care to update me on what the current membership ratio is like?

I went there several years ago with a buddy of mine. They were filming a gay movie. A lot of hot young guys were there. Afterward we went on one of the trails. I blew my buddy and then he fucked me bareback. 
while we were fucking two young guys walked by. Each asked if they could fuck me too. Of course I said yes and both fucked me bareback and came in me. It turned out both were in the movie

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/12/2022 at 1:59 PM, ellentonboy said:

I had a membership a number of years ago and went during a Sunday afternoon. I know the Sawmill is open to all but I was surprised about the number of nude women who were there, I just did not think it was a place that attracted a strong lesbian crowd.  Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against gay women, but I am curious what the ratio is now?  I see by previous posts it looks as if it is primarily women, at least at night, but I had  purchased the pass thinking it was primarily a cruising and camping area meant for gay male nudists and gay men looking for sex.

They do have lesbian event weekends.

There isn't a large number of lesbians that are residents there that I have seen

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

You must have gone on the Sunday ending a rare lesbian weekend. Check the calendar on their EVENTS page. Website is updated each Thursday with the detailed schedule for the upcoming weekend. On larger weekends, there are Garage Parties in the leather / darkroom play space. On large, warmer weekends there are Foam Parties. Both are total fuck fests. Imagine 200 guys just going to town. My boy will usually get 10+ cocks there

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, DirtyIndyDad40 said:

You must have gone on the Sunday ending a rare lesbian weekend. Check the calendar on their EVENTS page. Website is updated each Thursday with the detailed schedule for the upcoming weekend. On larger weekends, there are Garage Parties in the leather / darkroom play space. On large, warmer weekends there are Foam Parties. Both are total fuck fests. Imagine 200 guys just going to town. My boy will usually get 10+ cocks there

Thanks for taking the time to respond.  I guess I just hit it on the wrong weekend, it was kind of funny actually.  Those darkroom parties are famous, I will continue to check the web site and see what looks good.  Thanks again!

I had a membership a number of years ago and went during a Sunday afternoon. I know the Sawmill is open to all but I was surprised about the number of nude women who were there, I just did not think it was a place that attracted a strong lesbian crowd.  Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against gay women, but I am curious what the ratio is now?  

I do. Just as lesbians do not want men in lesbian bars regardless of venue. Now if this place is open to everyone than there isn’t anything to be done.  I don’t care if women, any women want to go into a gay men’ bar that’s a dance bar, neighborhood bar unless it’s a leather bar with play areas etc. I’ve been in a few over the years when there’s some action going on and some cupcake  thinks he’s cute by bringing in a couple of female friends who like to look over at the guys screwing around while sipping on their drinks and make faces like they’re aghast. Piss off. I went over to one guy who’d pulled this stunt one time and pointedly asked, “what the hell is wrong with you ?” 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pig4Fucking said:

I do. Just as lesbians do not want men in lesbian bars regardless of venue. Now if this place is open to everyone than there isn’t anything to be done.  I don’t care if women, any women want to go into a gay men’ bar that’s a dance bar, neighborhood bar unless it’s a leather bar with play areas etc. I’ve been in a few over the years when there’s some action going on and some cupcake  thinks he’s cute by bringing in a couple of female friends who like to look over at the guys screwing around while sipping on their drinks and make faces like they’re aghast. Piss off. I went over to one guy who’d pulled this stunt one time and pointedly asked, “what the hell is wrong with you ?” 

I see what you are saying.  In my situation they were laying by the pool, it was during the day, and most were top less.  I agree with you that if there is some kind of play activity going on there shouldn't be any women around.   I happen to be laying in front of the main bar where the pool is, and even though there were guys with hard ons, there wasn't any sex.  So, with that being said I guess I really couldn't complain much.  

Granted if it was one of their theme nights, or leather nights, they shouldn't be there.

• Like 1