Christmas Gift Exchange

With Christmas only a few days away I was not looking forward to my first Christmas alone. It’s only been about 8 months since Eric and I broke up and for the first time since then I’ve felt truly alone. But we had some good times we spent the past 18 years together and I guess all things must come to an end. To get my mind off the Holidays and avoid the crowds shopping I decided to go to my gym and do a work out.

I got checked in and made my way to the locker room. As I was getting dressed I met up with Dave and we chatted a bit about the holidays. We finished getting dressed and made our way out to the gym to do our workout. Dave asked me if he could work out with me and I was like sure its good to have some company working out. As we were working out I told him about spending Christmas alone and how this was my first Christmas by myself. 

Dave told me about a get gift exchange party he and his friends have every year around the holidays. He went into detail that the party starts on Christmas eve and it’s a sleepover at his buddy’s house.  I said wow that sounds like a lot of fun. He gave me the address and said be there around 7pm and we start the gift exchange around 9.  We finished our work out and headed back to the locker room to shower and change. As we were showering he mentioned one other thing bring some alcohol along that was the only pre requisite.  We finished getting dressed and headed out of the gym. Dave waved back to me and said see you Friday @ 7pm. I replied back looking forward to it.

Over the next few days I was curious as to what to bring for the gift exchange, I made my way over to Target to look around and find something to bring to this gift exchange. I found the perfect gift and took it home and wrapped it up.

My holiday depression was now changed, and I was excited about the holidays. the night of the party has arrived. I put the address into my car’s navigation and made my way over to the address. As I pulled in I had a hard time finding a parking spot, there were quite a few people already here for the party.  I knocked on the door and was met by a cute young guy barely wearing an elf’s outfit. He said you must be here for the gift exchange. I said yea I am. Well come on in and make yourself at home...As I entered I could see the room filled with all guys which to me is not a problem. I found the host and introduced myself and gave him my bottle of wine and my gift. He said oh you are Dave’s friend, well come and enjoy the party the gift exchange starts around 9.

I made my way around and met some of the guys, found out that this party is quite popular and everyone here looks forward to this party to set off the holidays. I found my friend Dave who gave me a big hug and said he was glad I came.

At 9pm the host got everyone’s attention and asked who was new to this party. As I looked around there were a few guys that were new including me. We all raised our hands and we were each given a packet. The host said don’t open the packet till the right time. After the host gave all of us newbies our packets another guy was handing out the packets to the other guys.

The host then explained the rules of the gift exchange and told us all to have fun. After I heard the rules I felt a bit embarrassed as I thought this was an actual gift exchange and not a sex party, but since I haven’t had sex in months I figured hey might as well have fun.  The newbies were to open their packets and seek out the match to their cards that were inside. So I started on my quest and found this short body builder, we chatted for a bit and then went into one of the rooms. We got naked and made out, he bent me over the side of the bed and started eating out my ass, oh my god it felt so good I haven’t had that in a long time. After a while he said are you ready, I looked back and said yes give it to me. With that he slid his thick fat cock up my ass and started fucking me, this felt so good I have not been fucked in a long time.  He started fucking me really hard and in a few minutes he started cumming in my ass. At first I was in heaven and then I realized he just came inside me with out a condom. I asked him about that and he said its part of the rules no condom allowed. With that me left the room and said enjoy your gift.

I stood there in amazement as to what just happened and soon another guy came in and said can I see your card. I showed him my card and he said I have the match to that. We compared cards and sure enough we had a match. After a few minutes we started making out, I never made out with a black man and this guy was totally hot. He pushed me down to his cock and I was eye to eye with the biggest cock I’ve ever seen up close. He pulled my face into his crotch and I was soon taking his big cock down my throat, as I kept sucking I kept gagging trying to take his cock all the way down my throat. I swear the thing must have grown to at least 10 inches. He pulled me up to my feet and turned me around so I was again facing the bed, he pushed me down so my ass was again exposed. He spit on his hand and started working his fingers into my hole, after a few minutes he pushed his hard cock into me with one thrust. I screamed in pain, but he pushed me into the bed to muffle my scream. He kept pounding my ass harder and harder. I have never been fucked like this in my life, part of me was in pain and part in pleasure. I was thinking this is going to be a good Christmas.

• Like 35
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 11
  • Haha 3