Last Christmas, I gave you my load

Part 1 - Weary Traveler

I met Keith and Melissa at a restaurant in Madison, Wisconsin on December 23rd last year. We happened to sit at adjacent tables. They were celebrating their 20th wedding anniversary, and I was being stood up by some Grindr guy. After I complimented Melissa’s heels, they were kind enough to let me join them.

I didn’t come out to them and pretended I was stood up by a woman from Tinder. Melissa had a gaudy cross around her neck, and Keith positively referenced Republican national figures. I knew my identity as an HIV-positive gay man from Los Angeles would be affront to their conservative Christian values and didn’t feel like being an advocate on my last night in this city.

My name is Judd. At the time, I was a 28-year-old 6’1” white man with a trimmed beard and muscular figure. My voice certainly had a flair to it, but I knew how to end my sentences with downtone to pull off a straight hoax.

Avoiding politics and identity, we had a good banter. As we parted, Melissa asked for my phone number and wished me a safe flight and a merry Christmas.

It snowed all night. Unfortunately, after waiting for four hours in the airport on Christmas Eve morning, I received a notification saying my flight home was cancelled. There wouldn’t be a flight to LA until December 26th. I guessed I would be stuck in Wisconsin for Christmas.

As I left the airport, I got a text from Melissa, checking to see if I made it home to LA safely. I told her about my predicament, and she kindly offered to host me.

I make decent money, but I’m a cheapskate. If I don’t have to pay for a hotel, I won’t. So I gratefully accepted. It would only be two nights.

Melissa and Keith had a beautiful suburban home and three kids: Casey (10), Peter (14) and most importantly Noah (18).

How Keith and Melissa didn’t realize Noah was a flamingly faggot, I’ll never understand. He had short styled blond hair, blue eyes, milky skin, and a skinny frame with a hot butt bubbling out of the seams of his khakis. His voice was at a naturally effeminate pitch that almost beckoned me to raise my masculinized voice. He had just turned 18 a few weeks before and was just entering his last semester of high school.

After introductions, Melissa asked Noah to show me the guest room. Conveniently, my room was next to Noah’s in a relatively distant corner of the house, and our rooms had an adjoining bathroom that only we would share.

“If you ever need anything, feel free to come ask me.” He offered shyly, his arms wrapped behind his back as he leaned on the bathroom counter.

I thanked him. “You must like having this much privacy from the rest of your family.”

He giggled. “Yea. I can play my music as loud as I want and my parents can’t hear from their room.”

“Good to know,” I schemed in my head. Then I pulled off my shirt to show off my hairy chest and range of body tattoos, including a biohazard symbol above my groin. “If it’s alright, I’m gonna shower.”

He stood there briefly staring at my lightly haired chest and biting his lip, before coming to his senses and moving towards his door. “Oh sorry! I’ll give you some priv-.”

“Don’t worry about it,” I said as I peeled off my jeans and briefs to reveal my semi erect 9-inch cut cock. He turned around with his eyes bulging staring at my cock and his cock stiffening in his Khakis. I playfully tugged at my semi a couple times. “Once I’m done, would you want to help me buy some presents for your family?”

He stared at my cock, mouth wide open. I tugged at it more, so it was fully erect.

“Noah?” I grinned. I stepped closer to him, his eyes following my engorged stick, and put my hand on his shoulder. “Noah?”

Noah snapped out of it and flew his hands up to his mouth, grazing my cock along the way. He gasped. “I’m sorry!”

I chuckled, moving my hand to his lower back and stepping right in front of him. My cock was leaking with pre-cum now, and it touched his shirt. “Uh oh. It looks like I’m getting your shirt dirty.” I said seductively.

He looked down and started breathing harder. “It’s alright. I have others.” He took off his shirt. His hairless, skinny torso glittered in the light from the window. 

My pre-cum oozed onto his lower abs. He stared downward in amazement as my cock leaked. 

I bent over and lapped the pre-cum off his abs. As I came up, I apologized for making a mess. “Fun to clean it up. You wanna clean me up?”

“Sure. I gotta be a good host,” Noah stammered. He bent over and applied his tongue to the head of my penis, slurping up the excess pre-cum.

“It’s still leaking,” I observed. “Put your whole mouth around it and suck it out.”

He did as I asked, swirling his tongue around my cock head. I lightly pushed the back of his head until I felt the entrance to his throat. “Keep sucking Noah. Open your throat.”

I gushed poz precum down his throat as he opened wide. I got greedy and began thrusting, and he started gagging. He stood up, flexing his abs with each cough.

I rubbed his shoulders. “You alright?”

“Yea,” Noah coughed. “I’m fine.” He smiled at me. “That was my first time doing that.”

“You’re welcome to clean me more.”

“I want to. Let’s just wait until tonight when everyone is asleep.”

“I’m fine with that. You still want to come with me to pick up presents for your family?”

“That would be fun!” He smiled.

“Want to join me in the shower? I think I should scrub you down.”

Noah’s face lit up. He went to lock his and my bedroom doors before stripping and hopping in the shower with me, a thick 7 inch cut cock dangling between his legs.

We kissed in the shower and jerked our cocks. I turned him around and teased his asshole with my cock, but this wasn’t the time yet. “I’m gonna make you a man, but you have to be patient.”

• Like 38
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 6

Part 2 - The Perfect Gift

Noah directed me to the nearest mall, and we enthusiastically and playfully shopped. 

I could tell he was excited to have someone like him around. He spent the car ride asking me all about my gay life and community in Los Angeles.

He was really cute in the stores. He tried on every hat and each pair of sunglasses and styled me as well. We took tons of selfies together. We bought some great gifts for his family, but Noah told me what I could give him couldn’t be purchased in stores.

When we got back to the car, he sat on my lap in the driver’s seat, gyrating his butt on my hard cock and shoving his tongue in my mouth. I was turned on by his excitement.

“Judd, I really want you inside me,” Noah begged as I softly sucked on his neck.

“You’re not ready for it Noah. But trust me, I want to be inside you just as much.” I swatted his leg, and he tumbled into the passenger seat. I pulled down my jeans and told him to pleasure me while I drove. He obliged. I set course for home base. 

Noah and I snuck glances throughout Christmas Eve dinner. I couldn’t wait to retire to our rooms and ravage his virgin asshole with my toxic seed. The temptation as he sipped his glass of milk was unbearable.

After watching “It’s a Wonderful Life” with the family and waiting for each family member to retire to their rooms, he and I finally made our way to our adjoined sex dungeon.

We each went in our own rooms. I told him to undress except for his tighty whiteys and wait on his bed face down ass up.

I took a dick pill, not that I needed it. I wanted to wreck his 18-year-old pussy all night. 

I entered his room from the bathroom. I positioned my upright naked body against his backside. My hands glided along his body. His covered buttcheeks were so round and begging to be revealed. I ripped open his undies and caught my first sight of his puckering virgin hole. I snapped a picture on my phone for the memory.

“You want daddy to wreck your virgin hole baby?”

“Yea daddy. Please destroy it. Fill it up with your big cock.” Noah was so naturally sexy.

I plunged my tongue into his hole and tasted the sweetness of his innocence. “Mmmm this hole will be mine.”

I sucked around his hole and tongued it rapidly. I bit his buttcheeks and nibbled on his taint. I went to town on his hole for half an hour. He was moaning the whole time.

When he was sufficiently relaxed, I removed my tongue and pushed in two fingers. I carelessly scraped at his insides. When he asked me why this hurt, I told him this pain was normal for his first time.

I pressed my cockhead against his little gape and began to push in. He was so tight around me thick cock, but I was persistent and he was too scared to squeal. 

As I bottomed out, I started filming my cock pull in and out of his boyhole. It was lightly covered in blood. I began pounding at the sight.

“You like my cock wrecking your boyhole?”

“Yes daddy.”

“You want daddy to impregnate you with his seed?”

He turned his head and looked at me with concern. He felt my cock as it rammed his hole. “You’re not wearing a condom?”

“You didn’t ask for one boy.”

Noah seemed shocked. “Can you put one on?”

“It’s too late. I’m getting close to dumping my toxic load in your slutty hole. Your first load!”

Noah looked scared. “Don’t cum in me Judd please!”

His begging turned me on more. My cock spasmed as I blasted cannonballs of hot positive semen into his bowels. I grunted as I came inside this 18 year old. I threw my recording phone to the side and pulled Noah up against my hairy body and shoved my cock even deeper inside him, triggering him to squirt all over his sheets.

I bite his ear and whispered, “Noah, you were meant to take loads.”

Noah threw his head back against my shoulder in ecstasy. “I felt every squirt you made inside me. I’ve never felt anything like that.”

“Glad you like it. Looks like I gave you a great gift this Christmas.” I smirked.

“The perfect gift.” Noah fell back on this elbows. “I want more.”

I fucked that new slut all night and deposited five more poz loads inside his hole.

• Like 29
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 19
  • Thanks 2

Hot DAMN cumdumpslut313!! Thanks for this great story.  Popping Noah's teenaged cherry and filling him with hot poz cum for his first-ever load is so wickedly deliciously hot!  I hope you have more to tell us about these horny dirty guys. Maybe even something involving Noah's dad??!!  🐷😈