My Roommate Breaks Me

newboy1689

The sound of sex hit my ears as soon as I entered the apartment. I rolled my eyes and laughed a little. My roommate Mike and I had been living together for three years now, and both being young gay guys in NYC were pretty promiscuous, but lately Mike had gone into over drive. It had been common for both of us to bring home guys on the weekend, but now it wasn’t shocking for Mike to get fucked every night of the week.

“Fuck boy, I’m gonna breed your pussy deep.”

“Yeah! Use my hole. Fill me up!”

“Take my load in this loose sloppy cunt.”

“Fuck yeah!”

“Fucking cum dump, leaking with loads.”

“Add yours to my cunt Sir!”

“Take my fucking cock slut!”

I had stopped walking and was just listening at this point. My cock was hard in my jeans. Had Mike been taking loads all day, or was this just dirty talk?

The pounding got louder and rougher, and then with a deep roar it came to a sudden end. My roommate was being flooded with cum. They went silent for a minute, and I moved into my bedroom so they wouldn’t know I had been listening in the hall. I could hear them moving around and presumably getting dressed. I peered out around my door as they came out of Mike’s room. A tall, older, bearded, bear walked out of Mike’s room, flashed him a smiled and left. Mike stood in his doorway for a moment in only a jockstrap. He and I are both around 5’9”, and work out reasonably often, he looked hot standing there. As I looked I noticed his light chest hair was matted down with what was obviously cum.

He turned back into his room, and a moment later I got a text message from him.

Hey, when are you coming home?”

I shouted down the hall from inside my room, pretending I hadn’t just seen what happened, “I’m home.”

Mike came into my room after a minute wearing a tank top and a pair of little gym shorts.

“Hey,” he said a little sheepishly.

“Hey, having fun?” I grinned.

He laughed a little, “Yeah… I guess you could hear us.”

“You guess? You’re not known for being quiet.”

Now he laughed and blushed.

“Cum dump,” I said teasingly.

“Well…” he blanched for a moment, “If the title fits.”

“What?”

“I am kinda a cum slut.” I cocked my head to the side, “That was the sixth guy today.”

“Fuck!” I was impressed, “How the fuck are you that horny. Like two guys in a day is a lot for me.”

Mike laughed. “I don’t get off any more. I just get fucked.”

He came and sat on my bed with me. He smelled like sweat and cum.

“You don’t get off what do you mean?”

“I don’t jerk off. I just get off from toys and cock.” Before I could ask any more questions, the apartment buzzer went off. With another rather embarrassed look Mike said, “I maybe invited one more guy over before I knew you were home.” He ran off to buzz the guy in, “Dinner after?”

“Yeah I guess,” I said laying down on my bed to listen to my roommate get bred again.

• Like 30
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...