My Roommate Breaks Me

newboy1689

• 2 weeks later...

“How do you feel,” Mike asked after the men had gone. He stood stretching and cracking his back. I felt exhausted and used, still resting most of my weight on the back of the couch.

“Amazing,” I replied.

I made to get up but Mike stopped me saying, “Hold on, bend back over. I wanna see that hole.” I lent back forward and Mike moved behind me. He bent down, got eye level with my ass. “God, your fucking hole is wrecked. You’ve turned this into a real cunt in like three days.” He slid a finger along my hole, and I pressed back making my hole open a little more for him. “Fucking beautiful.”

“Thank you.”

“Do you have another top lined up yet?”

“No, it was just those two so far.”

“Ok, stay right there.” He went into his room while I stayed bent over the arm of the couch. He came back a few moments later, a long silvery orange dildo in his hand. It was almost 18 inches long, tiny at the tip but like a large faired plug at the bottom. It already shone with lube. He lined the slithery toy up with my hole and fed its length slowly inside my guts. It twisted and wiggled its way right past my second hole till the full length was almost inside me; and then pop, the base locked into my battered hole. I was wildly full, and found that I was panting a little.

“Oh fuck Matt,” I said a little breathlessly, “I feel so stuffed. Jesus. This is perfect.”

“I love that toy. After my first week locked I slept with it in for almost a month. Kept me ready for cocks at any moment. My hole would feel open and stretched all day even when I didn’t have it in.”

“That sounds so hot, do you mind if I…”

“That’s why its in your cunt boy. You’re going to sleep with it in your hole from now on, I may even send you to work with it in your hole. I bet your boss will love finding that inside you the next time he fucks you.”

“Oh yes please.”

“I’m going to meet a friend for a drink… you should probably rest your pussy. Three days of raw cock, plus sleeping pluged will wear a cunt out and you don’t want to have to stop getting fucked do you?”

“God no.” He kissed me deeply, and then went to get dressed.

I laid down in my room, naked except for the cage and tugged on the toy locked deep inside me. I groaned. I head Matt leave, and lost myself in the feeling of fullness. Slowly, I drifted off into another fitful sleep.

The next morning I showered and got ready for work. I thought about leaving the plug at hole but after slicking it with lube again and riding it a few times I decided I didn’t want to give up the feeling of fullness. I pushed it back into my hole and put on a pair of very tight white briefs to help hold it in.

The vibrations of the subway train through the plug were almost too much for me, and by the time I got to work I was so worked up that a cool sweat was running down my back. I groaned a little when I say down in my desk chair and felt the plug push just a little bit further into my guts.

I’d been at my desk for maybe ten minutes when and email came through from my boss. “Please come to my office when you can – Steve.” My hole twitched thinking about Steve’s big raw cock siding inside me again.

I wasted no time, and rushed as fast as I could without dropping the plug out of my hole, to my boss’s office. The cute male secretary who normally sat in front of his office was gone, and the shades were drawn behind the windows. I knocked on the office door, and it was quickly opened by Steve. He was smartly dressed in a tight-fitting button down that I now knew covered his stunning muscled furry body, and gray trousers that at this moment barely hid his bulge.

“Oh good! You’re here.” He said with a broad grin, “come in.” He stepped back and let me in the office.

I was, to say the least, surprised by what I found on the other side of the door. Sitting on the couch opposite Steve’s desk was his secretary Blake. Which, was not in itself shocking, what was shocking was that Brian was completely naked, sporting a hard 9 inch cock. He looked at me, a wicked light in his bright eyes, and winked.

“Let me explain a little,” Steve said, closing the office door, “Blake and I have been fooling around for quite some time, and this morning I was telling Blake here about good your cunt felt yesterday and how desperate you were for loads now that you’re locked.”

“And we decided maybe you would enjoy a little early morning breeding session to get the day going,” Blake finished for him, getting up and stroking his rock hard dick.

“Like I told Steve yesterday,” I stepped closer to Blake and got on my knees. “My hole is his, whenever he wants it.” I grabbed Blake’s cock, and pulled him closer, “And yours too.”

“Now, before you start swallowing Blake, strip.”

“Yes, Sir.”

I stood up and facing Blake and Steve stripped off. I dropped my clothes behind me onto the couch, being careful to keep the plug in my hole hidden from them, I wanted it to be a surprise.

“You look good as a caged up sub,” Blake said.

“Thank you. I feel good.”

“Now can he such my cock?”

“Yes, now he can suck your cock.”

I dropped back to my knees, and gobbled down Blakes cock. The salt of his pre cum hit my tongue, and instantly I arched my back, my body responding somewhat out of instinct. It felt good, having this fat cock slide into my mouth. My saliva glands went into overdrive, making sure that I gave this man the best blow job I could.

As I swallowed Blake, Steve moved behind me, and then I heard a low whistle. “You’re plugged today too.”

“Yes Sir,” I responded, letting Blake’s cock out of my mouth just long enough to respond.

“You get more and more slutty every day. Let’s get this plug out though so I can use your cunt.” Steven started to pull on the plug, and I arched my back more to give him better access to my hole. I felt my ass lips being pulled out with the wide base of the long snake like toy until finally they released and the whole thing came slithering out. “Jesus fuck,” Steve said, “This thing is huge, and your cunt is so fucking open…” I heard him get up and undress quickly, then he was back at my hole, “we may get no work done today playing in this cunt.”

“Fine by me,” Blake said, his hands were now twisted in my hair holding my face in place as he fucked my face.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1

This story is so amazing!!! I want to be caged and used like this!! Being only able to cum when I’m getting fucked sounds like a dream come true and having a boss or coworker like this would make it so easy!! If I was caged I don’t think I would be able to go a second without a cock deep up my ass!! Anyone around mid Wilshire in LA that needs a bottom to use in the morning or during the day?

I had been at work maybe half an hour and now I was on my back across my boss’s desk while his secretary fucked my throat and my boss fucked my slid into my ass for the second day in a row. My caged cock leaked precum onto my stomach, matting down my treasure trail and the plastic ground against my skin. The only thing keeping me quiet was Blake’s fat cock down my throat or there was no way I would have been able to take my boss in one hard thrust silently.

“Fuck, I can’t believe your cunt feels looser than it did yesterday. Its so fucking perfect.”

“Swap? I wanna try him.”

“Fuck yeah.”

Blake pulled his long 9 inch cock out of my throat, smearing juice across my face as he did, and walked around the desk. Steven, stepped aside, and Blake lined his cock up. He slid it into me in one long stroke pushing a groan out of the depth of my soul as he slithered past my second hole. I clapped my hand over my mouth.

“Don’t worry, the office is super sound proofed,” Blake said leaning forward over the desk.

“You should know,” Steven added, playfully slapping Blake on the ass.

I looked up, my face a mix of pleasure and confusion.

“Normally its me on the desk with Steven’s big raw cock in me,” he was right over my face, “Theres been maybe three days in the whole time I’ve worked for him that we haven’t started the day with his load going in my hole.” He said the next part almost in a whisper, “and I, am not a quiet bottom.”

“So, if you need to moan,” Steven was now right by my head, “Go ahead and moan.”

“God damn Steven,” Blake said sliding slowly in and out of me, “this cunt is so perfect. How did we not know you were a cumdump?”

“I wasn’t till recently,” I relayed the story of Matt and the cage as Blake started to fuck me a little harder.

“A new cumdump, perfect. That means we get to train your hole to be the perfect pussy.”

“God yes! Fill me with your cum.”

“Oh, were going to do a lot more than just breed you.”

“Oh?!”

“We’re gonna breed and stretch this cunt out wide.”

“Fuck yes.”

“You ready to see how much you can take?”

“Fuck yes.”

“Good.” Blake grabbed my hips and started to pound me deep. I groaned and laid my head back, washed yet again in the glow of being fucked. Steven’s cock floated above my face and I pulled it into my mouth.

Blake climbed onto the desk, fucking even deeper into me. It was a struggle to keep Steven’s cock in my mouth, as Blake pressed my knees further over my shoulders. Eventually Steven pulled out and just watched, slowly jerking off, as Blake drove into me over and over from above. I was shouting, I hoped that they had been right about how sound proof the room was.

A thin trickle of sweat ran down Blake’s chest making little swirls in his light chest hair. His eyes were closed, and a his face contorted in concentration. His dick was well past my second hole. I felt perfect.

Steven leaned close to my ear as Blake let out a grunt, “Here’s whats going to happen. Blake is going to breed your cunt soon. Then I’m going to take his place and flood your hole too. After that we’re going to see just how much abuse your sweet hole can take. How does that sound?”

“Fucking amazing!”

“Good.”

“Oh, fuck I’m getting close.” Blake’s breathing had changed. He looked sweatier. It was clear he was about to burst. I tightened my hole around his cock and milked him as he went over the falls. His orgasm burst from him like a cannon shot. I felt volley after volley of cum pump from his cock into my warm hole. Another wave of bliss swept across me. I was once more full of another man’s load.

After a few shaky moments as Blake came down from his orgasm, he pulled out. Then it was Steven’s turn.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 14

Fuck me!  I need to get one of those long snake plugs. My hungry cunt has been whining about needing one ever since I read these last 2 chapters.  It’s twitching right now just thinking about it. 
Thanks so much for the hot story. Your work is greatly appreciated by me. After reading each addition I always feel like you’ve fucked my mind lavishly and left my brain dripping with your hot load. So I’m your cumdump baby and can’t wait for another breeding. 

• Like 1

After a few shaky moments as Blake came down from his orgasm, he pulled out. Then it was Steven’s turn.

I cleaned Blake’s cock as Steven pounded me mercifully. A cup full of pens bounced off the desk, scattering across the floor. Steven was clearly enjoying my hole and the fresh load his secretary had just pumped into me. He pumped harder and harder, grunting at he gripped my hips. His fingers pulled at my skin. 

“Blake, get some fun toys from the drawer. As soon as I breed him I want you stretching his cunt out.”

“How stretched are you thinking?”

“How about some of your favorites.”

He laughed, “You’re in for a fun day.” He moved out of my view and I heard drawers opening. As he did Steven reared up and started fucking deeper and harder. He grabbed onto my nipples and twisted them eliciting further whimpers and yelps. He was rutting as hard as he could.

Blake came back into view and flopped a big fat shiny black dildo onto the desk next to me. Steven growled his appreciation, paused in his fucking for a second and then slammed fully inside me. He roared and his cock throbbed as he pumped another load out. I let out a long and relieved sigh.

Blake, however didn’t intend to let either of us bask in the afterglow. Steven has given him instructions to follow and he intended to do so. He slathered thick lube all over the dildo in his hands and moved to take Steven’s spot between my legs. As Steven pulled out I clenched my hole tight to keep all the cum inside me that I could. I grabbed my knees and pulled them up, giving Blake the best access I could.

The cold plastic head of the dildo pressed against my hole and I relaxed. It was bigger than either of their cocks, and probably as thick as the toy I had slept with but not nearly as long. Blake chuckled as he slid it into me commenting, “I should have known this would be no problem for you.” He was right, I made short work of taking the whole dildo inside me and he was soon pounding it in and out of my wet hole. Despite not being the biggest challenge, it felt good. The dildo had thick heavy veins that could never exist on a real cock and I relished the friction of them pushing and pulling against my ass ring.

“Try this one.” Steven handed another toy across me. It was a medium length, like a plug, but had seven bulbs down the shaft of increasing size. The tip was the thickness of a slightly above average cock, but the base was bigger than anything I had had inside me yet. It had to be almost six inches across.

Blake took the dildo out of my hole and dropped it with a wet thwap on the desk. Its shaft glistened with a combination of cum and lube. Steven handed him the new toy and looked down at me with a wicked smile. “You probably wont be able to take the whole thing right now, but by you’re going home with that thing in your cunt tonight,” he said.

“Yes Sir.”

“Blake, I have that meeting. I’ll leave you to your work. I’ll be back at lunch.”

“Perfect,” Blake said, sliding the first bulb into my hole.

Steven got dressed, we both watched him, Blake slowly working the first bulb in and out of my hole getting me used to this new invasion.

When Steven had dressed and left the office, locking the door behind him, Blake returned to his work.

“You’re going to love this toy,” he worked the second bulb into me, “I’ve spent many a day sitting at my desk with it locked inside me.”

“Fuck yes, stretch me out.”

“You don’t have to worry about that, between the toys and these fingers… you’re going to be wrecked tonight.”

I gasped a little as the second bulb bounced into place, “Good. I’ve been so fucking horny since my roommate put this cage on me. I cant function without a load in me at all times.”

“I don’t think you have to worry about being empty any more. Steven and I are going to be breeding you a lot, and I’m guessing we wont be the only ones.”

“What,” a grunt as the toy was pulled completely from my hole and then pushed back in, “what do you mean?”

Blake pulled the toy out again, and rammed it back in to the second bulb. I felt myself opening up more and more. Each time he pulled the toy out of my ring, I became a little bit more loose.

“You think were the only three horny gays in this office? Or this building?” The third bulb started to enter my hole. “Make sure you’re actively relaxing and tightening your cunt. You have to work the muscles too. That way youll be able to open up whenever you need.”

“There are more guys,” I had a one track mind… more cock.

“You’ll find that out soon enough, focus on your cunt muscles.” I closed my eyes, winking my hole open and closed, pushing out slowly and making my hole spread wider. “There you go, good. Take a deep breath… hold it… hold it… and out,” the third bulb slid easily into my hole, “Good. Fuck that looks so hot.”

“It feels so fucking good.”

“Ok I can’t take it anymore. Here, hold on for a minute.” Blake slid the toy out of my hole, and slapped it on the desk pointing straight up. “Grab that and get on the floor.”

“Ok!” I swung my legs down off the desk and grabbed the dildo.

“Start squatting down on that, lets see how far you can get. You’ve had the first three bulbs inside you. Don’t push too hard. Remember we’ve got all day and we don’t want to break that cunt.”

I did as instructed, quickly taking the first two bulbs and then slowly working down the third. As I did Blake went to the large filing cabinet in the corner and pulled another toy out of the drawer. It looked similar to the one I was now working inside myself but it was even bigger and only had three massive bulbs. Each one could have been a huge butt plug in its own right. It looked wild. He slathered lube all over it, and then walked over to where I was squatting on the floor. He set the toy down on the floor in front of me, and then squatted down over it. I watched, a little shocked and a lot impressed, as he lined up the toy and then easily sank down on the first two bulbs. He groaned and shifted to kneeling so that he could press his ass down the last inches to stretch himself wide on the last bulb. I couldn’t see the toy anymore but I could see on his face when the bulb finally popped in. His eyes grew wide for a second before snapping shup and a look of rapture erupting across his face. His hands shook a little, and fresh sweat glittered on his forehead. He let out a shuddering breath, and smiled wickedly at me.

“Much better.”

“I did not expect that.”

“I told you, I can work at my desk with the toy your working on deep in my cunt. My hole can take a lot.”

“God that’s hot.”

“Glad you think so, and it seems like I distracted you enough that you didn’t even realize you’d slide down on your toy watching me.”

“What?” I grabbed at the base of the toy in me. He was right, two more bulbs had disappeared into my hole. I now had five out of seven bulbs lodged in my cunt. “Fuck,” I groaned.

“Keep it in, but lay on your back. Lets see if I can get one more into you.”

I grabbed the base of the toy and lay back, keeping it in place as I once more assumed the position. Blake shifted over, still kneeling on the floor keeping his own toy in. He took over the toy and started slinging it in and out of me. The bulbs pulled at my hole each time. It was like the veins on the last toy but in over drive. I was sweating even more than before. I felt sloppy.

He pushed and pulled, the five bulbs I had already taken working in and out of me. Occasionally he would push a little bit more, the sixth bulb stretching me yet wider still. When he did I would take a deep breath and push out, trying to make my hole open wider. Blake wasn’t rushing the process though. He was determined to open me up properly. Bit by bit he worked the larger bulb inside me. Then after what felt like a blissed out hour, he said “Deep breath.” I sucked air in and then very very slowly let it out. The toy was pushed slowly, keeping in time with my exhalation, till suddenly: Pop. It was inside me. I shuddered. The size change on these bulbs was something to behold. While the first five had been relatively easy after all the abuse I had taken over the last few days this one was a struggle. I knew I was stretched wider than I ever had been before.

“Breath, breath. You’re doing amazing. You feel ok?”

“Jesus, Blake! I feel amazing. I want my hole wrecked like yours! Please open my cunt up.”

“Don’t work, don’t worry! You will be. This is a good place to take a breather though. We don’t want to make your hole too sore. Stay just like that.” He spun around on his dildo, and then got up very slowly. He bent forward so I could watch the massive toy fall from his ass. It was beautiful. His ass lips were dark pink and stretched wide. They clung to the orange-silver silicone of the toy. When the tip dropped from his hole it hung open for a long moment, his dark red guts exposed. He looked over his shoulder and winked at me.

He went back to the filing cabinet and came back with two more toys. Both were the same orange silver color of the toy he had just been riding, and shaped like big blunt eggs. He lubed them both up, and then bending over the desk for me to see he worked the larger of the two into his own loose cunt. The second one, only slightly smaller than the first, he brought over to me. “I’m going to take this toy out of you, and you’re going to sit on this plug. Just kneel over it and sit down slowly. Its only a tiny bit bigger than whats in you right now but itll keep you open while giving your cunt a little bit of a rest.”

I groaned loudly as he pulled the toy out of me, and with shaky legs moved over the plug. I took a deep breath and got the first part of the blunt head into my hole. The sides of the plug were slick and smooth and I easily slid down most of the shaft. Blake was right, it was only a little bigger than the toy he had just taken out of me, and it was only in the last inch or so I felt the stretch. Breathing slowly I rocked my hips back and forth a few times. My reward came suddenly as it always seems to with plugs when something shifted in my hole and the base was suddenly against my hole. I gasped, moaned, and then let out a long slow breath.

“Good job. Just breath. We’re going to give your hole a little bit of a rest.”

“Fuck, god this feels so good. Blake I don’t want to stop.” I was kneeling in front of him, it felt like I was begging.

“Don’t worry, we’re only giving your hole a rest. You’ve still got a mouth.” He slapped me across the face with his hard cock.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

I swallowed Blakes cock to the base, and he fucked my face for a few minutes. I tasted cum and ass on his cock.

He grunted and he started to pound my face like he had my hole. It was hard to breath, but he would pull out allowing me to catch my breath every few pumps. Thick spit was welling up in my mouth from the rough onslaught. His balls smacked against my chin making a slapping sound that seemed to reverberate around the room along with the sounds of me gagging and spluttering. He had my head gripped tight in his big hands and there was nothing I could do but take his cock. The ass play had really worked Blake up though, he didn’t last too long. Soon my throat was filled with thick warm cum. I swallowed it down quickly. I was happy to have made a man cum again, but a little sad it hadn’t gone up my ass instead.

“Fuck,” he said, letting the word fall slowly from his mouth as he breathed out post orgasm. He put his hands behind his head, his hairy pits exposed and a heavy wave of man musk rolling off of them.

Shakily I stood up, and grabbed him around the waist. I pulled him close and kissed him, the taste of his cum still on my lips. Blake kissed me back, hard. It took a long minute for him to break the kiss.

“Fuck, ok,” he said, “Steven should be back from his meeting in like an hour, I have some work that I need to get done too.” He had started getting dressed, pulling a pair of skimpy black briefs on, “you can just hang out here like that, you can find a guy to blow, you can get fucked but I still recommend being careful with your hole…”

“I guess I have some work…”

“Steven cleared all your work responsibilities for the day. Today your job is wrecking your cunt.”

“Fuck… um… ok… honestly…”

“Yeah?”

“I…”

“You really want to get fucked again don’t you?”

“Yes!”

“Ok, well. If you’re determined to get fucked again put your clothes on and go see Ryan in accounting. One floor down, office B15. I’ll text him and let him know you’re coming.”

“I don’t think I know…”

“Does it matter at this point? You didn’t bat an eye this morning when you walked in here and found me naked,” he laughed, “We both know how much you just need to be bred. Go meet Ryan. You’ll like him, and he likes a plugged cunt full of cum.”

“Ok!”

“Just be back in an hour for Steven. He’s going to want to see how open we’ve gotten you.”

“See you in an hour.”

Now both fully dressed we kissed at the door, and then left the office. Blake sat at his desk, clearly adjusting the plug in his hole, and I went to the elevators.

In the elevator I texted Matt about my morning, both out of excitement and to make him feel a little jealous of my adventure. I however absolutely failed on the making him jealous front. Almost as soon as I had sent the text I received a photo of Matt tied down in a sling, cum covered his chest, and a dildo almost as big as the one Blake had just taken half in his hole. He looked blissed out and well used. We were both being destroyed today. The message “Matt’s a little busy right now,” came through just as the elevator doors opened.

My cock absolutely leaking into my briefs now I walked down the hall looking for this Ryan’s office. I found it down the end of a hall and around a corner. It seemed like some fluke of the architecture, trying to get as many offices into the space as they could, that this office was separated from all the rest. What looked like the back of the elevator bay creating a big gap between B15 and all the rest. How perfect, I thought.

Tentatively I knocked.

“Just a second,” a light voice called from within. The door was heavy, even this close it was hard to hear through it. I suspected that assigning Ryan this office hadn’t been a lucky accident. The door opened and a young guy with close cropped hair and a round handsome face opened the door. His button down shirt was undone just a little further than was really work appropriate and I could see a little patch of chest hair through it.

“Blake send you down?”

“Yeah, hi. You’re Ryan.”

“Yep! Come on in, and lets get to work.”

I stepped in the office, and Ryan closed and locked the door behind me.

He immediately started to unbutton his shirt. He wasn’t beefy or thin, but had a nice average body. A thick parch of hair grew in the middle of his chest, and then turned into a long welcoming trail running down his stomach into the pants he was now unbuttoning. Taking his lead I took off my own clothes, till I was just in my briefs in front of him.

“So,” Ryan closed the distance between us, his own briefs starting to swell, “Blake tells me that you’re Steven’s new play thing.”

“Well, yeah I guess.”

“You guess?”

“I mean, I like having him use me, and being bred and stretched is certainly more fun than work, but I’m more of a no loads refused kinda guy than an owned boy.”

He grabbed my crotch, feeling the cage, “And who did this to you?”

“My roommate,” I told him the story.

“Fuck, and now you’re a cumdump.”

“Exactly. Blake was wrecking my hole all morning, and he thought we should take a break but now that I’ve gotten started today I need more.”

“Do you think this might help?” He took my hand and rubbed it on his hard cock. It was another perfect fat monster. God I was lucky.

“Absolutely.”

“Good, get those briefs off, and lets see this plug Blake said would be in your cunt.”

I dropped my briefs and bent over his desk showing off my plugged hole.

“God damn that is beautiful.” He slapped the plug several times, making me groan. I watched over my shoulder as he took of his own briefs and a big hard uncut cock was released. My mouth watered and a big bead of precum dripped from my cage. He took hold of the base of the plug, and I took a deep breath. Together slowly, we worked the plug out of my hole. It stretched me wide all over again but after the toys earlier it was easy. My hole was learning. I gaped open around it and the egg slid from my ass. “Fuck yes. I love a loose fucking cunt.”

The plug next to me on the desk, Ryan lined up his cock. He spat on my hole, though there was enough cum and lube from the toys that he didn’t need any more lube. The wave of bliss crashed over me again, his cock was sliding into my hole. I closed my eyes and focused on the muscles of my ass. I clenched then down, making my wet hole tight around his cock for a moment, and then opening back up for him.

Ryan gowned as my well used hole milked him. He was pounding away at my sloppy guts, I could feel cum frothing around his cock. I hammered my ass back onto his hips. I wanted his load deep inside me. The toys were amazing, and swallowing Blake’s load had been hot but I needed another load in me.

He seemed to understand my need, holding me by my shoulders Ryan was mercilessly riding me to the point of his orgasm. We both needed this and he knew we didn’t have a lot of time before I was expected back in Steven’s office.

Ryan was grunting like a wild animal. His nails were digging into my skin. I sensed the rising wave inside him cresting, and then felt it burst inside me. A low rumble that seemed to only exist in his chest accompanied the river of cum that erupted from his cock. He wrapped his arms around me, holding his sweating chest tight to my back as his cock continued to throb.

“Thank you,” I breathed.

“No, thank you. Fuck I needed that.”

He pulled out slowly. I made to clean his cock off, but he stopped me, “No, my man like it when I come home with a cock stinking of some sluts hole. Bend over, lets plug you again.”

“Yes sir,” I said.

He worked the plug quickly back into my hole, we dressed, and I left to go back upstairs.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1