My Roommate Breaks Me

newboy1689

On 6/5/2022 at 7:10 AM, Gimmiethatload said:

Omggggg this is so fucking hot! I think im going to try wearing a cage too. See what happens lol

Right! Makes me want to wear a cage too. Grr... 🙂

• Piggy 2

23 hours ago, swimslut said:

Right! Makes me want to wear a cage too. Grr... 🙂

Go for it stud...I bought a metal cock cage from Lock the Cock...and LUV it!!! Feels sooooo good, nice and heavy between my legs...and my stud likes the seductive look of it as it flops around as he fucks and breeds my horny fuck hole...on your back, legs up!!!🍆💦🐷😛 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, backpackguy said:

Go for it stud...I bought a metal cock cage from Lock the Cock...and LUV it!!! Feels sooooo good, nice and heavy between my legs...and my stud likes the seductive look of it as it flops around as he fucks and breeds my horny fuck hole...on your back, legs up!!!🍆💦🐷😛 

Fuck yeah! I think that's what I need!! Make it so I can't cum or jerk off and become 100% obsessed with taking random bare cock and getting fucked like the dirty sex addicted faggot bitch I know that I am deep down inside. YES! I already love getting fucked raw by random guys, what could be better than increasing my drive even more. 

Holy fuck yes - always take any load I can get! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Steven’s door was closed again when I arrived back upstairs, and Blake wasn’t sitting at his desk. I knocked on the door, and it was quickly opened just a little bit by Blake. Seeing it was me he grinned and opened the door the rest of the way. He was mostly dressed but his shirt was unbuttoned to just above his pants. I slipped in, and was immediately grabbed by Steven. He was completely naked and hard. He kissed me deep on the mouth as Blake closed the door and locked it.

Their hands ran all over my body, quickly stripping me down to my underwear. Blake pushed me forward, I felt his hands grab the fabric covering my cheeks and pull. He ripped my underwear apart exposing my ass but leaving the front. I was now in little more than a jock. Blake stripped off all of his clothes then grabbed my hips to push me forward. He quickly worked the plug out of my hole and I felt cool air wash up into my exposed guts.

Steven broke our kiss and sat in a chair against the wall. “Come sit on my cock.”

I practically ran over and jumped on his cock, straddling his legs and sliding down on his cock in one go. He groaned as I bottomed out, “Fuck, this pussy is adapting so quick. You feel so fucking soft and perfect.”

Blake pushed me forward, forcing my chest into Steven’s. He slid forward under me, changing out angle. Blake’s cock was then at my hole next to Steven’s. I took a deep breath and relaxed. Blake groaned, his cock slowly slipping into my hole right next to our boss’s. I gasped as Blake’s pubes pressed into my ass.

The fuck that followed was merciless. The two of them pounded into me together, their cocks moving like one massive tool. I felt like Jell-O. My body had gone slack. I was just a rag doll for them to use. My hole felt beautifully stretched. Blake had his hands on my shoulders pushing harder and harder into me. Steven was pushing my hips back down on their cocks, keeping me trapped.

They were grunting deep and low, and I was moaning like a whore. My cunt was a gaping mess.

“Fuck boy, I’m going to fill you up again,” Steven grunted.

“Breed my hole! Please give me another load.”

“I’m going to cum too. His hole feels too good.”

“You feel so fucking tight with both of these cocks in you.”

“It’s the only way I can feel tight right now.”

“We’re going to ruin your cunt.”

“I think I’m already ruined.”

“Oh no, you’re not yet.”

“Oh fuck! I’m going to,” Blake roared, and stopped fucking me. His cock pulsed against Steven’s cock and his load pumped into me again. That pushed Steven over the edge and he started to twitch and spray his load into me too.

For a long moment we all stayed there. I was practically shaking. Then slowly Blake pulled out. Steven held me in place, his cock still lodged in my cunt. I heard Blake in toy drawer again and then he was back behind me. He pulled Steven’s cock from my hole and I felt the cold wetness of a big toy being pushed into my hole.

It felt longer than the plug, and fatter. It certainly had almost no taper to it. It felt like he had just shoved a coke can up my ass. I was panting.

Smack! Blake slapped my ass. “Fuck, Steven he just took the 3 inch egg.”

“Damn, wow. Ok. On the couch boy.”

On unsteady legs I unmounted Steven’s lap and moved over to the couch. The plug pushed even deeper when I sat down and I let out a little gasp. They both stood in front of me, their cocks semi hard and shining with cum and ass juice.

“I didn’t expect you to be able to take that today,” Steven said.

“Your pussy just wants to be wrecked,” Blake added.

“I guess it does, but now I have to think of some other things to do to you. We promised to send you home at the end of work with a completely wrecked pussy.”

“Oh, I’ve got some ideas,” a wicked smile flashed across Blake’s face.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11

Loving this story-

love how it is getting some of us really hard and shooting big loads - and getting some to lock up their cocks and open their holes for raw dick

(now if I could just find a younger bottom that wanted me to be his key holder….)

On 6/18/2022 at 11:16 PM, bareback-flipflop said:

Every time, I login to this site, the first thing to check if a new episode was uploaded. I was happy to find this. My morning started well. 🥵😈🍆💦

Same here! I just love this story 🙂

“What are you thinking,” Steven grinned.

“Well, we’ve both flooded his cunt, DP’s him, his got my favorite toy in him right now, Ryan’s bred him…”

“That’s a good list.”

“And we’ve got,” he looked over at the clock on the wall, “Two more hours before the end of work.”

“Uh hu…”

“So I think we end the day… by opening him up for your fist.”

“Perfect. You know where to start?”

“Sure do Sir.” Blake moved the papers of the desk, onto a side table and then patted the top beckoning me. I leapt off the couch and sat on the desk. Blake positioned me on my back, and pushed my legs into my chest. My heart was thudding against my ribs with excitement. I had never imagined being open enough to take a fist, and looking at Steven’s thick furry wrists and meaty hands it seemed almost impossible. Still… I wanted to try.

Blake went back to the toy drawer, when he came back he had a long thin toy like the one I had worn all day yesterday. This one however was much much thicker at the base. He grinned down at me, “Now as I pull on the plug push out with your hole.” Lightly he pulled the base of the plug, and I felt my hole expand around the blunt edges of the base. For a long moment the plug felt too massive to ever come out of my hole again, but then my ring gave way and my hole opened. I pushed out and the whole length of the plug almost shot from my hole like a bullet.

“Fuck,” Blake said appreciatively, fingering my sloppy hole, “Your cunt is fucking gaping.”

“Lets make sure hes never truly tight again.”

“Yes Sir.” Blake picked up the snake and then stopped for a second. He looked back at Steven, his face pleading, “But first… can I?” He held up the big blunt egg he had just pulled from me, and Steven nodded. “Thank you.” He squatted on the floor, the egg under him, and slowly sat down. His eyes rolled back and his breath slowly escaped. I couldn’t see the plug, but I could see in his face the exact moment it locked in place. Ecstasy spread across his face, and a shudder ran up his body from his hole to the top of his head. When he stood back up he was all smiles, a thin sweat glistening on his chest again.

“Feel better?” Steven asked, one hand on Blake’s shoulder.

“Much.”

“Alright, now back to the task at hand… today isn’t about your hungry cunt.” He slapped Blake’s ass and stepped back.

“Alight cum slut. Lets finish this cunt off.”

Blake lubed up the long length of the shaft slowly and deliberately, then brought his slick fingers back to my hole. He played with my lips, flicking lightly, and sending little shivers along my spine. They delved slowly into my hole, feeling my wet guts. He pulled at the edges of my hole, stretching them apart, pulling my ring. It was a feeling I was becoming use to. The joy of feeling my hole be opened more than it had ever been before. The feeling of giving in to yet another level of being a bottom. All the while my cock, no longer even hard, leaked precum from the tip of my cage.

I didn’t notice when I started whimpering, but I was nothing more than a moaning mess as Blake inserted the tip of the long toy into my hole.

“Fuck, yes, Blake! Give it to me. Open me up! Steven I need your fist inside me. I want to take your fist.”

“You will boy,” Steven said, stroking my heaving chest, “You will boy.”

Blake pushed the toy until there was resistance, my hole now stretched as wide as it had been with the egg, and then started to fuck me. It felt as though there was already a foot of silicone inside me, my second ring open and relaxed as the tip slid in and out of it. He pushed hard with each thrust, trying to get a little more of the toy in me.

I was certain I could feel each new inch of the toy forced into me. I was more open than I had ever been before, and a new part of my gut was being explore for the first time by the slick tip of the toy. Steven was jerking off his hard cock, his eyes fixed on the toy being fucked into my hole. He stepped forward, his cock aimed at my hole, and I watched his eyes roll back. His face contorted and his chest heaved. I felt hot ropes of cum spatter my hole and taint as Steven shot another load.

“Perfect, more lube for his cunt,” Blake growled.

Blake scooped up the load and rubbed it on the toy. He started to push harder. I took a deep breath and held it. I let it out slowly and felt my hole bloom open even more. “Fuck,” Blake groaned and leaned forward. I gasped, and then I knew why he had groaned. I felt the bulb of the toy and then the snap as the base locked into my destroyed hole.

“I cant believe how stretchy your hole is. Fuck! You just took that whole thing.”

• Like 6
  • Piggy 5