My Roommate Breaks Me

newboy1689

Our dinner ended up turning into drinks, which turned into getting home late. Mike was in a wild mood after his day of getting fucked and I was along for the ride. We crashed back into our apartment around three in the morning both drunker than we meant to be.

The next morning, I woke up late. I had the day off, and nowhere to be so I just laid in bed, naked, with my morning wood pressing into my sheets, slightly hung over. As I stroked my cock a little I thought about what Mike had said the day before about not getting off any more. It, well, it intrigued me somehow. How could he keep from coming for long periods of time I wondered?

As I edged slowly I started to feel that just my own hand around my cock wasn’t what I needed. Hearing Mike get destroyed yesterday had me in a bottoming mood. I needed a hard, raw cock of my own. I got on Scruff and started looking. I felt picky. I wanted someone I wouldn’t normally chat up. Someone a little older than me, beefy, hairy. I wanted a man, a daddy to come take my hole.

Then there he was a hot bald guy with a bare broad chest covered in dark hair. He was 56 said his profile, 6’-1” and 210. He was perfect. I didn’t muck around with being coy. I messaged him and told him I thought he was hot.

He responded quickly, saying thank you and telling me I was hot too. He asked what I was doing and in response I sent him a picture of me laying in bed, the sheets barely covering my hard cock.

Damn boy, you trying to get me hard.

Maybe, I replied, and unlocked my album.

He responded with his. I was suddenly confronted with a long fat cock in a nest of salt and pepper hair. My cock twitched. I needed him.

Fuck Sir! I messaged back

You want that hard cock boy?

Yes!

When are you free?

Right now!

You want my load?

Yes! Please come breed me. I sent him my address, and then he was on his way.

I didn’t bother getting dressed. I just pulled on a Bike jock, and waited. It didn’t take him long to buzz my building and then the hot daddy was in my apartment.

I greeted him at the door in my jock, he grinned and started to strip off. I had intended to get him into my bedroom but I knew Mike was gone at work till later that evening, so I didn’t stop him. I wanted him so bad that honestly it didn’t matter. This feeling though, wasn’t really anything new, I had been in a horny cock lust before, what was different was the decision I had come to when I saw the man expose his own slightly yellowed jock… I was not going to get off in this encounter;  this was about him and my hole, not my cock.

“Fucking sexy horny boy,” he said in a seductive low growl. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close. I he pressed his bearded face against my lips and I opened my mouth to accept him inside. He kissed me passionately, and I happily accepted him. His hands roamed over my body, pulling at me, and pressing me. He walked me slowly back towards the couch, and eventually knocked me back onto it. He broke our kiss, and I was now eye level with his bulging jock.

Without prompting I pulled the pouch to the side and allowed his fat cock to spring aside. It was just as it had been in the pictures. Fat, long, with a broad head, sprouting from a thick mass of salt and pepper pubes, it bobbed in front of my face. I swallowed hard, getting my mouth wet and swallowed half of it in one go. He groaned and put his hands on the back of my head. I pushed forward, opening my throat. I was no stranger to swallowing a thick cock, and I put all my skills into this.

Spit was dripping from the corners of my mouth and my chin was slick when he finally pulled his cock out of my mouth and smiled. He looked down at me, my mouth still open, and without warning, spat in my mouth. I swallowed.

“Now, ass up boy, I’m going to eat that hole before I breed it”

He didn’t have to tell me twice. I flipped over so my back was on the back of the couch and my hole was presented to him. He dove right in. His beard was perfectly rough against my furry cheeks and his wide tongue lapped at my hole. I moaned into the couch cushions as I felt him slowly start to open me up. His tongue applied a steady flick that made my pucker twitch and then flutter open. He dove deeper and deeper with each flick till his tongue was flicking in and out of my hole. He was steadily fucking me with his tongue and I was grunting happily into the couch for God knows how long. I felt like putty in his hands.

“Fuck, I could eat your ass all day boy, but we both know that’s not what you need is it?”

“No, Sir.”

“What do you need boy?” He was now rubbing his fingers against my hole.

“I need your cock. I need you to breed me.”

“Good answer boy.”

Then I felt the unmistakable pressure of a cock against my hole. A big drop of spit fell on my hole and he started to press in. I took a deep breath and pressed out, opening my hole for him. We both groaned as he slid deep inside me. I whimpered, and he started to fuck me.

It was exactly the fuck I had needed. Deep and hard, his cock head banged against my prostate over and over and my pussy stretched slowly around his cock. I felt myself growing looser and wetter as he used me. He kept his hands on my hips, holding me into place as he fucked me.

Over and over again he slide in and out of me, till sweat sprung up on both of our bodies. We were panting, and he was pounding deeper and deeper. I had started grunting and begging for his load. Then finally he grunted, “I’m going to breed your sweet cunt boy. Take my fucking load.”

“God! Yes! Breed me!”

I breathed out in ecstasy as I felt load after load of cum spurt into my hole. He collapsed forward, resting on my back.

“Flip over boy, lets see that cock shoot.”

“No, sir,” I said, “Please. I want this to just be about your load.”

“Good boy, that’s fucking hot.” He slowly pulled out. “In that case. I’ll go and leave you to enjoy your cummy hole.”

I watched him get dressed, and then before leaving say “Hit me up when you want another load.”

When the door closed behind him I breathed heavily for a minute. That had been so hot, and unlike my usual hookups I wasn’t satiated. I was still horny as fuck, and possibly starting to understand what Mike had meant.  

• Like 21
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 2

I tugged my hard cock out from the pouch of my jock and stroked it a few times knowing that my hand wasn’t what I was craving. I stopped for a moment before going to get my phone, was I going to do this? I dragged my finger across my hole and felt my slick pucker… of course I was. Within ten minutes of taking a stranger’s load I was back on Scruff searching for another top.

This time I was a little less specific in who I was looking for, I didn’t need a daddy, just someone with a thick cock who’d like a wet hole. I was a little surprised with myself still. I thought about Mike the day before doing the exact same thing and started messaging guys who looked promising.

A guy in his mid-thirties responded first he was direct: Horny?

Fuck yes, I responded basically immediate.

I just got back from a work trip and need to blow this four day load bad

I know where you can blow it?

Oh yeah?

Yeah, come dump your load in me. I was a little surprised by own aggression so quickly after the first top but I knew what I wanted.

Whats the address?

I gave it to him and then added as an afterthought: Ps. I’ve already got one load in me, hope that’s not a problem.

Fuck, that’s perfect, means I don’t need lube.

Then he was on his way.

I changed nothing about myself. I left my ass slick, and my hair slightly messed up from the last top. I slowly edged myself a little as I waited. It was maybe twenty minutes before the buzzer rang and my next top was here.

I opened the door for him, he was around my height, a little soft around the middle but really cute and almost boyish in the face. We kissed as I closed the door, and I lead him into my room. He pushed me back onto the bed and grabbed my ankles.

“Fuck, your hole’s still wet. When did the last guy fuck you?”

“Like, an hour ago?”

“Fuck yes.”

He pulled off his shirt revealing a mostly smooth body. Quickly his pants and underwear were dropped and his fat seven-inch cock was revealed. It wasn’t wildly long but it was very girthy and my mouth watered. He didn’t bother with having me suck him at all he just spit on the head and pressed it against my wet hole. I groaned as he slid inside me with ease.

“Fucking warm, wet pussy,” he moaned as he bottomed out. Then he started to fuck me. I closed my eyes and let him use my hole. He needed to get off and I needed his cock. Not focusing at all on my own cock was a new feeling but it was somehow liberating too. I liked being just fucked and focusing on my hole. I clenched and relaxed around him, milking his cock, and eliciting grunts and groans every time.

“You keep doing that and I’m not going to last very long,” he said.

“Good, I want you to pump that big load into me.”

“Fucking cum slut, begging for loads in your leaking hole.”

“Please breed me, add your load.” I sounded like Mike. Is this how he felt.

“Good pig!” He roared as he started to cum inside me.

I was taking my second load in two hours and it felt great. He kissed me one more time before pulling out and getting dressed. Then he too was gone and I was left there in my jock, with a wet cummy hole, still hard as a rock.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 11