My Roommate Breaks Me

newboy1689

• 2 weeks later...

We went to a bar a couple of blocks away that we both like, had some food and a couple of beers. We didn’t talk more about Mike being locked or my discovering the joys of being a cumdump, we just chatted like normal. Yet it was still hot knowing that we were both horny as fuck and full of cum.

About two hours later we came home, and almost as soon as we were in the door Mike stripped down to just a jockstrap.

“Well, now that you know about the cage and how often I get fucked there’s no point in hiding it. Plus, I just like wearing jocks.”

“Doesn’t bother me,” I said, stripping down to my own jock. I tossed my discarded clothes through the open door of my bedroom.

Mike got really close to me just then and said, “So here’s what I’m thinking.”

“What?”

“You have three options. You can one, blow that huge load you’ve been building all day alone in your room jerking off; you can bend me over, not waste it and cum inside me; or…”

“Or?” I felt like I knew where the ‘or’ was going and I was intrigued.

“You go in the kitchen, get a couple of ice cubes and get your cock soft and as small as you can, and then I’ll lock you up in my old cage and you can see how you like it.”

I didn’t think about it for a second before saying, “I’ll be in the kitchen.”

Mike went in his room and then followed me a moment later. He handed me what looked like a hard, plastic cock ring. “Get this on first, and then make sure you go soft again.”

I slid it on just as I started to get hard just from touching my cock. With the ring in place Mike grabbed two ice cubes out of the freezer and wrapped them in a paper towel. He pressed them under my cock making me gasp. Quickly my cock went soft again, and as soon as it did Mike swapped the ice for more plastic and in a flash had my cock locked tightly in a clear plastic cage. I watched my dick harden again in excitement and press against the plastic of the cage. The tension was enthralling.

“You feel alright, not so tight you can’t get blood flowing or anything like that?”

“It feels amazing.”

“Good. Ok. So I’m going to keep this,” he held up a small gold key, “for a week.”

“What? Wait, I thought I would… you said you had caged yourself.”

“And I did… and now I’m caging you. Don’t worry, in a week I’ll ask you if you want to take it off and you can let me know what you want to do.” He grinned, patted me on the cheek and then left with the key.

For several long moments I stood in the kitchen, and then I pulled up my jock and followed Matt out.

He leaned out of his bedroom door, “I just got a text from a top, so I’m gonna pop out, and leave you to enjoy your first evening caged.” He grinned wickedly and then disappeared again to get dressed.

I felt exhilarated and a little panicked. A few minutes later Matt was gone and I was sitting in the living room naked with my newly caged cock straining against its plastic prison. I was even more horny than before and knew I should go to bed so I could get up for work the next day but was also certain I’d never be able to get to sleep without some kind of relief.

I did have a couple of dildos I’m my room so I got up and pulled the largest one (a sensibly thick 8” black silicone with a nice set of balls at the base) and squirted some lube on it. Usually  it took me a little while to get this dildo inside me, rubbing it around my hole and teasing it open slowly before feeling the silicone shaft slide deep; today, however, as soon as it touched my hole I felt myself open up and slide it inside. Matt had been out of the apartment for five minutes and I was ball deep bouncing on a dildo.

I road harder and harder feeling the shaft pull at my well fucked hole. Bouncing up and down I groaned as it pushed against my second hole almost long enough to force its way through. I was sweating and moaning, I felt like I was in heat, but I wasn’t satisfied.

Even as I ground my hole against the balls of the dildo willing it deeper I knew that I wasn’t going to be satisfied by its silicone shaft. My phone was right in front of me on my bed. I grabbed it, now just sitting on the dildo completely impaled, and started scrolling the apps again. Before messaging anyone I leant back and took a photo of my straining caged cock to send to anyone I might invite over.

There were messages from guys I had hit up during the afternoon, and I skimmed over the profiles. I wasn’t feeling as picky about who they were as I had been earlier. In fact the only thing I felt picky about was the thickness of their cocks. A few guys had unlocked private albums and I opened those first. Two totally reasonable guys with average cocks and one really hot guy with the sort of body you get from regular gym attendance and a love of good food and beer. He was furry and thick, with a full beard, and the thing I was seeking: a fat cock with a broad flat looking mushroom head, a shaft that swelled to an even more massive base, all erupting from a heavy bush of dark brown hair. I needed him inside me.

I sent him a woof and a new message, I unlocked my album, and started scrolling for more while I waited for a reply. I hadn’t really noticed but I had started rocking on the dildo still lodged in me while looking at this guys pics. I was desperate.

A few guys and I started talking, nothing that felt very promising. Then he messaged me. Hey boy, still horny?

Fuck yes! I replied quickly enough that I knew I seemed desperate.

Good. I’ve been horny all day. I’m on my way back uptown from dinner you want my load before I go home?

Yes Sir.

Where are you boy?

I sent him my address.

Convenient. I’m 4 stops away on the train. I’ll message you when I get off.

Fuck yes! This beast of a man was on his way to fuck me. Thank god!

Perfect! I hope you don’t mind but I’ve got a couple of loads in my hole already, and I’m sitting on a dildo right now. I took a picture of the toy lodged in my hole and sent it to him.

Good boy, keep riding that dildo till I get there. Then I can just spit on your pretty little cunt and slide in. Holy shit that was so hot. I felt like I was going to start drooling.

One other thing… I sent him the picture of the cage I had taken. My heart was pounding waiting for his reply.

You should take vers out of your profile boy, you’re clearly a pig hole. Youre going to love the massive load I’m about to give you.

I didn’t hear from him for about ten minutes and I was a mess riding my dildo by the time I got his, Off the train, be there in a moment, message.

Then, not five minutes later, he was buzzed up and knocking at my door. I got up, leaving the dildo where it was sticking straight up from the floor by my bed, and completely nude, covered in sweat, with my cage straining in front of me, walked to the door.

He growled when he saw me, “Fuck yes a hungry little pig.” He looked around and then said, “Your roommate doesn’t happen to also be a horny caged bottom, does he?”

I laughed a little nervously, “Um yeah he is, actually hes the one who put the cage on my… well its kinda… I’m not sure how to explain it but I found out about him and his caged today and it was so hot and made me so horny that I decided I wanted to try, and I’ve spent the whole day getting fucked and then like twenty minutes ago Matt put this cage on me and now I… I need to get fucked so bad I cant think,” I was rambling I knew and color had filled my cheeks.

The beast of a man just grinned toothily at me from under his bushy mustache and said, “I’ll have to thank him next time I use his pussy for turning you then. Two cumdumps in one apartment, I love it.” He pulled his shirt off exposing his broad chest, ample fur, and thick dark pink nipples. He put his hands behind his head and said “Come give me a kiss pig.”

I rushed over to him, and lifting up on my toes a little I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss him. He pulled me close with one massive paw and kept the other behind his head. I could smell his pit, the thick sent of man, wafting up and engulfing me. I was putty in his hands. He broke our kiss and guided my face to his pit. I didn’t have to be told twice and buried my face in it. Lapping at the hair, and sucking the sent in, I worked till he moaned and said “good pig.”

I felt him shifting as he kicked his shoes off. As I moved to his nipples he used one hand to undo his belt, grunting as I licked at the hard flesh, my hands running over his fur covered stomach. His pants fell to the floor and I took that as my cue to do so too. I fell on my knees and was brought face to face with the straining pouch of an old once white Bike Jock. I rushed ahead, pulling the pouch to the side and unleashing my prize.

The heavy veined shaft sprung forward, and I caught the bulbus head in my mouth, eliciting another moan from my Adonis. “Get my cock nice and wet,” he grunted, as I started to give him an extremely sloppy blow job. Spit started to cover my chin and his big low hanging balls. I was sweating more and more, I felt like a whore. My cock had started to leak a little from the cage, creating a small puddle of precum on the floor, and my balls ached for release. I had both hands on the man’s hairy thighs, grasping at his massive cheeks, willing him more and more into my mouth.

“Fuck boy, you give a damn good blow job, but how about you go get on your bed with your ass in the air for me.”

“Yes Sir,” I responded looking up from the floor, my eyes watering slightly. I basically sprinted to my bed, and leapt onto it with my ass pointed at the door as he followed me in.

He walked up behind me and smacked my ass hard making me yelp, then he drew a massive wad of spit into his mouth and hawked it onto my already wet hole. I looked over my shoulder as he rubbed the head of his cock on my ass, spreading his spit around more, and then took a deep breath right as I felt him begin to push inside. As his head ground against my hole I let all the air out of my lungs and felt my ass bloom open for him. He grunted and slide completely inside me in one smooth motion. It was wonderful. His thick cock stretched me open wider and wider as his balls came to rest against my ass. His head had pushed past my second hole and he worked his way in but I had been so overcome with bliss that I hadn’t even noticed it.

“Fuck, two perfect pussies in one apartment, I’m going to be here all the time,” he said as he started to fuck me.

He was slow at first, drawing his cock out gradually till only the head was still lodged inside me, then pushing back in with just as much patience till he was past my second ring and I was nothing more than a whimpering hole. His cock was the perfect thing for me in that moment. The stretch from his girth perfectly complimented my decent into being a pig hole. Had someone else gotten there first my week, well my life, may have gone very differently. This cock was the key that unlocked what I wanted to be, and as he picked up the pace I was becoming more and more myself. By the time he was hammering the full length of his cock in and out of my now loose and squelching hole the vers boy of yesterday was lost and a total bottom, caged, bottom pig slut was left in his place.

I had lost myself completely in the joy of meeting each of his thrusts with my own when he said, “flip over, I’m want to see your face when I breed you.” His cock was then gone from my hole for a moment, and the feeling of emptiness made me sad and horny at the same time. I could tell I was gaped open from the fucking and it turned me on knowing my hole was wrecked and no longer a tight little pucker; but the feeling of being alone, and not being full made me sad for a second. Thankfully as soon as I had flipped over and had my legs in the air his cock returned and slid somehow still deeper inside me. I let out a deep animalistic groan as he slid home again and started to fuck me.

I held my legs back, giving him as much access to my hole as I was physically able to give. He looked amazing as he fucked me, like some wild animal man in heat rutting into his whore. I tried to keep my eyes rolling back so I could watch him use me. His face was covered in sweat, the fur on his chest matted down with it.

“Fuck boy, you ready to feel my load?”

“Yes! Please breed me,” I panted.

“I’m going to fucking breed your cunt.”

“Yes!”

“Fuck, take my load whore.” He shouted the last word and then let out a roar and he punched his cock into me one more time and started to unload volleys of cum into my worn out ass.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 14
  • Thanks 2

I realized as soon as he had left what time it was and that I needed to go to sleep soon or I’d have no chance of being useful at work the next day. Matt wasn’t back yet so I walked naked to the bathroom, not that it would have mattered any more, and got ready for bed.

It however, became very apparent very quickly to me that sleeping while locked and exceedingly horny was not easy. Maybe, I thought, I’ll get use to it, there was no way Mike hadn’t slept since he put on his cage. Tonight, though, there was going to be very little sleep for me. I tossed and turned, straining at my cage, and feeling my wet slick hole. I watched the hours tick by, my alarm getting closer and closer.

Around three Mike came back in. I never closed my door all the way when I went to bed or it got too hot, and Mike peaked around the crack. Seeing that I was still up, he came bounding into my room.

“Can’t sleep?”

“Nope,” I grunted.

“First night is always hardest.” He got in my bed and laid down next to me. He had stripped down to his jock before coming in and I felt his warm flesh against mine.

“How am I so fucking horny?”

“Because you’re discovering your new life,” he yawned, “you’ll get use to it eventually. It took me,” another smaller yawn, he was clearly drifting off, “like two weeks before I really slept well, but you’ll… be… fine.” He fell asleep curled up next to me and I shifted so we were spooning, his cage resting in my crack. We both smelled of cum and sweat, but it was comfortable. Wrapped in my cumdump roommates arms I drifted off into a light rather fitful sleep.

My alarm came way too early and it felt impossible to drag myself out of bed. Mike was still there next to me and just sort of grumbled as I got up to shower and get dressed. When I left the apartment he had moved to his own bed and was laying with the door wide open, face down his legs spread, well used hole on display.

It was murder getting to work. I felt myself straining in the cage and kept catching myself checking out every guy on the train. My day had barely started and already all I could think about was cock. Yesterday had been pure bliss, I longed to be naked feeling a man slide inside of me, not trapped in a button up shirt and a cardigan on my way to the office.

By the time I was in the office I knew it was going to be a terribly unproductive day for me. Having settled at my desk and found a comfortable arrangement for my cage, I started doing just enough work that no one would notice or be mad at me while my mind wandered and I daydreamed about being fucked. Just after lunch is when I lost all self-control and was back on Scruff. I wasn’t really sure what my intentions were when I started but by four I had made plans with a guy not far from work to stop by his place before heading home. At 4:50 I packed up and snuck out a few minutes early. By 5:05 I was at his apartment and by 5:10 I was naked on my knees with yet another man’s cock in my mouth.

The cute, tall, unassuming 30 year old ginger moaned as his cock grew to a hefty thick shaft in my mouth. I had told him about my cage and he had made me strip completely upon entering the apartment so he could look at my cock straining while he used me. It didn’t take him long to get completely hard, and knowing that a blow job was not why I was there, he soon had me on my back on his bed with my legs in the air.

He bent me back, my knees next to my ears, as he dove into my hole with his tongue. After all the abuse yesterday, his tongue lapping at my hole felt amazing. I knew I was still looser than normal and my hole quickly opened up for him, begging him to slide his raw cock inside. He chewed and spat on my hole, making it slicker and wetter. I was becoming putty again. My whole body was becoming centered around my hole, it was all I could focus on. A long drip of precum was hanging from my cage but it felt inconsequential compared to what was happening with my ass.

“Please fuck me,” I groaned, “I need your load”

“You ready for my cock boy?”

“Fuck yes!”

“Good,” he straightened up and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He spat a thick wad of spit into his palm and lubed up his cock, and lined it up with my hole.

I had hold of my knees and I took a deep breath, feeling the pressure on my hole starting to mount, and then let all the air out of my lungs. My hole winked open and his cock, finding its mark, slid in. I wouldn’t say his cock was easy to take but my hole opened quickly for him and soon he was balls deep in me.

“Fuck, this is a wet cunt,” he moaned as he bottomed out.

“Fill me up.”

“Don’t worry boy, I’ve got a big load ready for you.”

We were off. He started long dicking me hard and fast, pulling his cock almost entirely from my hole and then banging it back in, hammering my second hole as he did. It didn’t take long and that part of me opened up to him too. Then I was just a sex toy he was using. He ground his cock into me, getting it as deep as he could. He tossed me over so that I was riding him, my cage smacking against his red treasure trail and his cock got yet further inside my guts.

I grunted and groaned as he hammered up into me and I slammed my ass back against his cock. I was sweating now, as was he, it made my hole even more slick for him.

“You’re going home full of my load boy.”

“Fill me up. Make me fucking leak.”

“A wet stretched out pussy full of cum.”

“I need it.”

“Pig.”

“I need your fucking load.”

“I’m going to breed you slut!”

“Yes!”

“Fuck!”

“Please!”

“Take my fucking…” he didn’t finish the sentence as he roared, and grabbed me by the shoulders. He forced me down onto his cock hard as it started to throb.

He came for what felt like a deliciously long time, then his body went limp and his head crashed back against the bed.

“Thanks boy, that was amazing.”

“No,” I said sliding off his dick carefully, “thank you. I needed that.”

“Hit me up next time you’re horny at work.”

“I will!” I dressed and left him naked and sweaty in his bedroom. I felt pride, but as I got on the train home I knew I was still horny. Fuck!

• Like 14
  • Piggy 13