I’m finally heading into the ABS… when I pulled into the lot, they weren’t open yet, but there were already guys in the parking lot. So I figured what the hell, let’s see if I can entice one of them to play early…

I walked slowly around to the back of my SUV (hopefully everyone here knows by now that I keep the rear seats down to have a permanent bed back there). I lifted my top, unhooked my bra (I love front close strapless bras!), and let the 3 guys parked at that time watch as my fat tits spilled out.

I motioned in their direction for them to come over, and crawled in back. First one came around the back of my car, and then a second. Suddenly I was sitting on the edge of the car, with two guys’ cocks in my hands, going back and forth with my mouth.

A few deep throats and they got the idea what I wanted. The first guy grabbed the back of my head and started face fucking me, while I jerked the other guy off. He was just long enough to tap the back of my throat, so I let the gag reflex that I usually control go… every thrust made me gag, and made me stroke the other guy harder.

I ran my nails over my throat fucker’s balls, and he tensed and forced his cock as far back in my throat as he could and unloaded. I savored having my gag reflex triggered for so long as his baby juice was forced down my throat.

My eyes were already tearing, but the second guy wasted no time. He grabbed the sides of my head and pushed his cock between my lips as I drooled from the heavy gagging I just got.

His cock was slightly shorter, but thicker, and I heard myself moaning as my eyes rolled with his thrusts in my mouth. He couldn’t force a gag quite as well as the first guy… at first. But he slowly pushed me back as he fucked my mouth, sliding over my cupped tongue that caught his cock hole with each thrust. He looked into my teary bloodshot eyes, and as I realized I was pinned down now with his chub legs straddling my face, he forced his thick cock into my mouth. Being on top let him force it deeper with his weight. And he did. HARD.

You know how it feels in that moment when you realize a guy is just seeing you as a fuck hole? Not even a person… just a sex toy to cum in… his personal Fleshlight… his onahole… his cocksleeve… 

He gagged me harder as he pounded down from on top of me, through my lips and into my throat. His chub belly fell on my face with each stroke, making it harder to breathe. He stopped holding my head and put his hands on my neck as he used me… 

For just a moment my eyes regained enough focus to look him in his eyes, which was enough for him to tighten his grip on my neck. I love when a guy grabs my neck and you see the flicker in his eyes as he tightens his grip. My eyes rolled back as a huge orgasm washed over me. I was in heaven. 

He tightened one hand on my throat and put the other over my big Italian nose as he continued pushing his thickness deep in my throat. His cock pulsed as he dumped all his seed down into my belly, and only let me up for air when he was done. By then another orgasm had wracked my body. After he pulled out, I sat up and drooled uncontrollably onto my fat tits.

I started playing with them, and pushed them together… which guy #1 saw as an invitation. He was hard again, and wasted no time, pushing his cock between my jiggly titties. My drool ran down between them, giving his hard cock a slick wet valley as I wrapped them around it. 

It didn’t take long for my fat tits to milk his second load from his cock; he pushed forward and I spread my tits just enough for me to open my mouth and have him shoot at my face. One squirt landed in my mouth; the rest plastered my face, ruining my remaining makeup. 

In about 15 minutes, I had coaxed three loads from two strangers.  My reward was now all over my face, making my mascara run right down my cheeks. 

When they got in their cars to head back home to their wives, the third guy walked over and climbed in back with me, rather than standing at the edge. He was black, bigger, and clearly stronger than the other two - and so was his cock.

He forced me onto my back and plunged his big black cock right into my bare cunt. My udders jiggled with each hard stroke; he grabbed my nipples and twisted them hard to augment the exquisite agony of his big bare dick in my tight fuckhole.

This guy just used me as hard as he wanted to for almost 15 minutes, pushing me through 3 orgasms that I shot up onto my belly and dripping tits. I love being used; I was in heaven again. I begged him for his black seed over and over. 

The bookstore opened and a few guys went in. One must have noticed the motion and walked over, looking through the window. He watched the last few minutes of this BBC abusing his fat white tranny slut, hand in his shorts.

My BBC finally tensed up, and without saying a word, forced his big black cock as deep as he could. I felt his balls pulse as he unloaded rope after rope of his black baby seed in my unprotected pussy. I opened the back of my SUV with the remote, and he was gone. Not one word the entire time.

As soon as he got out of the way, the guy who was watching slipped around back. He pulled his cute little white dick out just in time to shoot his load on my big bare legs, and he took off.

I slipped my plug into my cunt to keep my first load of the day, from my BBC (ab)user, inside. 

I looked nice when I got here; now my makeup is destroyed from two guys face fucking me and blasting my face, my nipples are making wet spots in my top, I’ve already plugged one stranger’s bare seed in my pussy, and I’ve got the last guy’s cum all over my legs.

I look like a total slut. And I feel amazing! And now it’s time to go inside and try to get what I came here for in the first place. 

I walk in. The cute girl at the counter looks at me and grins; then points back to the curtain separating the store from the booths area. As usual, she’s waiving the fee for me. 

I love being a slut.

I have to say you definitely have amazing adventures! Some of the best moments of this life have been with other gurls like you - either just gurls having fun with gurls or even the occasional gurls with gurls but tossing a guy or two into the mix. There just is something so hot about not only being a part of it, but also spectating and watching a true slut perform! Would be such an honour to watch you, even more to play along side you!