Please post all Xhamster videos here - This is so hot!!

• 2 weeks later...

I want this SO FUCKING BAD. 

I want to be lying underneath the bottom getting bred by multiple men and suck his cock clean of his leaking cum. And then i want to switch and be the bottom and take as many eager cocks are available in my ass. 

Since sucking my first cock recently, i am fired up. I want to sit on a fat throbbing cock all the way down his shaft and press myself onto him so his dick goes as deep as possible up my fuckhole. And then gyrate my ass and forwards and backwards. 

Then fuck his meat good. Squeezing my hole around his shaft with each top and bottom motion, milking his hot cock. 

And to see and feel my dick laying on him when sitting all thebway down, half soft half hard, leaking sperm as i fuck him to orgasm.  

I so badly want to feel tje sensation of draining a cock in me. To feel it swell up before exploding, then just to feel it releasing sperm in my open hole,  ill hope off get on my knees and lick and suck his cock clean of his cum ans my ass!!

[think before following links] https://xhamster.com/videos/hairy-man-pussy-breeding-xhF04ci

• 2 weeks later...

I cant stop myself from jerking off to this video.  Ive spilled incredible amounts of sperm jerking off to this video as many times as I have.

I want to experience this in real life, i want to put my dick just under his fucked hole and let him shit all that sperm out and onto my throbbing, hungry cock.  Then ill take my hand and stroke my shaft spreading all that warm cum all over my eager cock. Then I'd stick my rock hard dick inside his mancunt, and just feel all the warmth spreading over and around my cock as more and more sperm hes tsking from men just an hour ago floods out and around my balls. Then he pushes his prolapse out over and over as i dont pump fuck him, i let his rose bud bloom outward and milk my cock like a sluts mouth, working my load up until i spray his prolapsed fuck hole with my thick droplets of cum.

[think before following links] https://xhamster.com/videos/35-sperm-loads-inside-cumdump-prolapsed-bottom-is-the-best-13735243

• Piggy 1

My fsvourite Hamstet videos are "Hot Close Ups of Fuck Hole Compilations". Great cummy filled holes, fisting and gaping holes! There are a series of about 6 compilations. Excellent.!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GIVEMESEED1974 said:

Would love to be that lucky bottom taking load after load like this!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/29/2021 at 10:42 AM, Lustofalltrades said:

This is what i want to experience. The way his asshole is used and loose and just sits on his dick, how his mancunt lips wrap around his partners cock. 

And at 1:40 to 1:45 fuck i would clean all that up with my tongue.

And at 3:30, i want to be the 3rd guy and go beneath the bottom,  pull his fat throbbing cock towards me and suck and lick it all over. Then let it hang and bounce around while he gets fucked, and he will cum without touching his cock and I'll be right there to catch it all with my mouth.  

Fuck i need cock so bad. 

[think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://xhamster.com/videos/fucking-loose-sloppy-holes-3-xh7hHEW

Fucking hot compilation of vids....that first fuck hole was amazing - well they all were 😋😋😋

• Upvote 1

On 5/5/2022 at 7:47 PM, HardOneLA said:

Would love to be that lucky bottom taking load after load like this!

This guy (diqsuqr) has a gloryhole nearby. His channel is getting famous 🙂

Once had a nice BJ of him through the hole after sending him a message.

• Like 1