----
**Story Catch-up**
At this point in our story…
Loads in Nico: 5
Studs who've used Nico: Omar (boyfriend) x2, Omar's stepbrother Luciano ("Lucho"), Anon Bear, Anon Troll Grandpa

----

CH5 - "Freshly Gang-Raped Teen Now Ready for Sharing"

"It's time to put some poz cock in this whore, boys," the towering, muscular demi-god of a man -- the apparent ringleader of this group of anonymous studs -- invited. The troll and the bear having already made their cummy contributions to Nico's DNA-filled pussy caressed each other's slackened dicks which were still wet with cum juice fresh from Nico's insides. Nico felt overtaken by fear when he heard the demi-god say, "poz cock." Nico began wishing for Omar to burst into the apartment and rescue Nico.

A new stranger stepped forward from the corner of the room and approached Nico's muscled ass. He was a pale, bespectacled man of the most average averageness. 

"I don't want HIV, Sir," Nico pled uselessly, knowing full well that this group of twisted, anonymous rapists would likely find pleasure in his protest. 

The demi-god laughed and lowered his face right in front of Nico and stared into Nico's blindfold as though peering right through it. Just inches from Nico's mouth, the demi-god whispered sternly, "Who the fuck do you think cares what you want, whore?" The demi-god slapped the side of Nico's face with a crisp thwack. Nico gasped like a useless faggot. "Poz him," the demi-god instructed the others as he stood upright.

The average man who had stepped forward from the corner grasped his engorged 6" cock and slid it immediately into Nico's open, cum-filled pussy without a word. Nico's face pressed into the mattress as the newest stranger to enter him pressed against Nico's plump ass cheeks. "God, so fucking wet in there," he muttered as the five-load cum mixture inside Nico basted the man's raw cock.

"He's neg?," the man asked as he slowly removed his cock fully out of Nico's hole and took in the strong fragrance of cum that wafted up from Nico's exposed fuck hole and the stranger's now cum-glazed cock. The stranger slid his dick back in easily, facing no resistance from Nico's outer sphincter and gliding against the cum-slick walls of the teen jock's used fuckchute. Nico felt the pleasing sting of yet another raw cock entering his hole after having already been thoroughly used by four men before the stranger that was now inside him.

"Neg and still in high school," the demi-god replied.

The average man's cock swelled inside Nico's used hole. "Oh fuck, I'm going to poz him good then," the man muttered breathily as his fucking picked up pace and as his toxic precum began dribbling indistinguishably into the pool of cum inside Nico's rectum. Nico simply listened in silence, gripped with fear at how far out of control this night had gotten for him, unable to formulate a strategy other than just to lie there and let these strangers finish raping him. 

The average man began fucking Nico harder and harder. Nico tried to detach himself from his fear and instead focused on the feeling in his hole. Nico let out a heaving sigh.

"Poz the fucking whore," a voice said. This pushed the average man over the edge. He felt a surging orgasm coming on, and his raw cock began gushing deep into Nico's guts.

"That's right, knock that pussy up," said one of the others. 

Just as the average man began sliding his cock out of Nico's cum-frothed hole, the fourth stranger stepped forward, almost pushing the average top aside and clearing the way for him to plant his cock deep in Nico.

"That's right. Looks like you need more toxic cock in you, faggot." The fourth stranger gripped his thick 8" cock in the darkness and immediately plunged it raw into Nico without warning. Nico moaned in a way that sounded as much like pleasure as pain as the stranger's eight-incher pressed hard against Nico's second hole. "Oh fuck," Nico let out faggily, now beginning to realize that as much as his hole had already been feeling used and raw, that there were yet still more dimensions to the feeling as each new raw dick pummeled his insides further. His cummy pussy was passing the point of feeling simply used to feeling completely fucked out. It was a discomfort that Nico found so satisfying that he began panting and moaning with more vigor and frequency. Rapist #4 continued slamming his eight-incher into the well-fucked jock's hole, striking up a symphony of viscously cum-gloppy sperm churning. A large puddle of cum began to form on the blanket underneath Nico's ass opening.

"Give the faggot your strain," one of the other strangers encouraged. 

Nico's mind ricocheted between the fear of being raped full of the virus that causes AIDS and the wondrous feeling of pain-pleasure in his now trashed pussy as yet another rapist pleasured himself raw inside the young jock.

"I'm gonna pump your ass so full of AIDS juice, boy, you're gonna taste it in your mouth," rapist #4 said as he pulled the young jock's pelvis back onto his raw dick in rhythmic synchrony with each forward thrust of his cock. This pulling and releasing motion had the effect of magnifying the force of each dick-slamming against Nico's second hole. Nico's moaning became progressively louder. Rapist #4 could sense a degree of cooperation with the rhythm of his fucking.

Rapist #4 continued slamming his fat cock into Nico's loose, cumsloppy jock hole until finally -- finally -- he felt Nico's second hole give way. Suddenly the rapist's thick dickhead pressed with force through Nico's second opening.

"Ow, ow, ow, ah, ah, fuuuuuuuuuuck," Nico cried out.

"He's just pain signaling," the demi-god said matter-of-factly. "Don't let it stop you," he offered to the rapist whose raw poz dick was deep inside the guts of the suffering, cum-filled 18 year-old.

"Oh, I know," Rapist #4 replied, holding his dick in place. "I just pierced it's second hole, and that's exactly where I want my strain to enter." Without intending to do so, Nico's second hole began to loosen around the poz cock inside him, setting off a wave of pleasure in his rapist that would soon culminate in orgasm.

"You deserve AIDS, faggot." Rapist #4's torso shuddered as his cock released a gushing, toxic load deep into Nico's intestines. Nico moaned but said nothing as his mind was consumed with the thought that he had just taken multiple raw, viral loads from his rapists. He felt unmoored, not sure what to think or what he was feeling -- except that he felt full. The pressure of his fourth rapist's raw cock inside his abdomen was as unbearable as it was immensely satisfying. Nico thought about how this was his seventh load of the evening, and almost without realizing it, he reached one hand back behind himself to feel with his fingers the raw dick pressed into his tender insides. 

"Well, look at this whore!" Rapist #4 said, surprised by the feeling of Nico's fingers caressing the base of his raw dick where it met the edge of Nico's cummy hole.

"I told you all this slut would be asking for more after I was done with it," Rapist #4 boasted as he started teasing Nico's second opening by pulling back ever so slightly only to push back in a subtle back-and-forth that helped lube Nico's second opening while also pushing his fat poz load deeper inside.

"You ever dream about getting raw fucked like a whore by a bunch of AIDS dicks, faggot?", Rapist #4 whispered in Nico's ear. 

Nico felt the rush of butterflies in his stomach hearing the rapist that was still inside him talking about AIDS dick. Nay, AIDS *dicks*. Nico felt his nipples contract and his cock swell. It sounded disgusting and terrible -- and yet that is exactly what excited him. The level of whoredom that it implied was blowing the young jock slut's mind. To actually seek out AIDS dick. To let poz tops cum inside me.

What kind of total cumwhore do you have to be to start craving random strangers' diseased cocks while you have an HIV+ rapist's raw dick still inside you?, Nico thought. 

It was exactly the kind of whore Nico wanted to be -- perhaps already was. He felt shaky with excitement and nervousness. Rapist #4 pulled out, leaving Nico feeling empty. Vacated. Used up and in need of more raw dick.

Not one of the tops in that darkened room ever saw the erection that Nico now had, and yet every single one of them, without ever saying so to the others, knew with uncanny precision and a collectively shared certainty that the young fuckhole's limp cock had finally awoken -- a fact which they all regarded with equal disinterest. The demi-god pulled out his phone and texted Omar to come collect the slut. 

Nico remained on the bed, having anticipated, even somewhat hoped for, the demi-god to dick him, but instead he listened to the cabal of anonymous rapists quietly exiting one by one. It wasn't until he heard Omar's voice calling him from the entryway that Nico fully understood that he had been left alone in the apartment, which he had assumed all along belonged to at least one of his sexual abusers that night. Nico felt Omar remove the blindfold.

"Hey, baby," Omar said tenderly through the darkness.

"Babe, they raped me." Nico began to cry before he could finish the sentence.

Omar gently shushed him as the two embraced.

"I need to get to the doctor," Nico continued, unable to fully control the tremble in his voice. 

"I know, baby," Omar replied, holding Nico all the more tightly.

Omar kissed Nico lightly on the cheek, and releasing their embrace, helped Nico off the cum-soaked bed, where the puddle of cum that had collected under Nico's hole was now cold.

Nico went to remove the leather collar and leash still around his neck, but Omar gently placed his hand over Nico's and said, "No, babe, leave that on." Nico paused, confused.

"Your dad wants it on you when I bring you over."

"Bring me over when?", Nico asked incredulously, wondering why Omar might be playing around with such a joke at such a time.

"He said as soon as you were done here." And with those words, Omar reached his hand around to feel Nico's cummy, used hole as he laid another kiss upon Nico's surprised face.

---

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 2