• 3 weeks later...

----

**Story Catch-up**
At this point in our story…
Loads in Nico: 7
Studs who've used Nico: Omar (boyfriend) x2, Omar's stepbrother Luciano ("Lucho"), and 4 anonymous rapists

----

CH6 - "Dad Fills Me with His Big Secret"

Omar brought the car to a stop in front of Nico's dad's house and switched the engine off. Nico, who was naked, collared, and leashed in the passenger seat, felt cum leaking from his freshly raped pussy onto Omar's leather seat. Omar inhaled the strong odor of cum that had mixed so seductively with the new-car smell of his otherwise spotless interior. The thought that he was inhaling the scent of young boyfriends' rapists' semen sent a thrill through Omar's body. He leaned over and kissed Nico, trying to imagine what all the raw rapists' cocks had looked like as they sprayed their toxic loads into his boyfriend's tender insides.

Nico savored Omar's lips as he gave himself fully to the kiss. Omar reached down and slid his whole hand between Nico's cum-sloppy ass cheeks and pressed firmly against Nico's wet opening as the two kissed more deeply.

"How many loads in you?," Omar asked between kisses.

"Seven," Nico replied.

"Hot, babe. You took four loads from your rapists?" Omar sounded … not shocked, not disturbed, not even upset -- just mildly surprised.

Nico offered no response, as he focused on the feeling in his hole of having been fucked out and stuffed full of so much cum. For the time being, Nico avoided the thought of having been pumped full of HIV by his toxic rapists.

"Nico, I just want you to know that I think it's really hot what you let those men do to you tonight," Omar offered gently. "Letting a bunch of random men dump their gifts in your cunt is going to make Daddy Lucho very happy."

Nico perked up at hearing mention of Omar's brother's name. "You think so?," he inquired.

"Come on, you greedy little slut," Omar responded, sounding upbeat. "Your dad's been waiting."

As the front door opened, Nico's naked body came into his father's view.

"Come on in, come on in you two lovebirds!," Nico's dad welcomed them as though nothing were out of sorts -- certainly not as though he were greeting his unclothed whore of a son who was wearing nothing but a leather collar and leash while standing outside where any of the neighbors could readily see.

"So good to see you, Omar!" Nico's dad gave Omar a warm embrace.

"I hope we didn't make you wait too long, Don," Omar offered.

"You mean all these eighteen years?!?," Don blurted out with a laugh as he looked directly at Nico, scanning his son's naked body up and down with a hungry delight. "Speaking of which, how's my baby boy's hole feeling? I've been waiting to hear how your little event turned out. Why don't you both come in, and we can head upstairs, get comfortable, and you can catch me up on what a whore my son has been tonight."

Nico relaxed a bit hearing how obviously proud his dad sounded calling his own son a "whore." Nico's gaze drifted down toward Don's crotch in search of signs of his father's engorged approval as Omar pulled on Nico's leash and led him upstairs to Don's bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Don began removing his clothes as Omar, apparently already knowing his cues, led Nico by the leash to the foot of the bed and indicated with a nod for Nico to climb up. Omar wrapped Nico's leash loosely around the bedpost and took a seat in one of the chairs along the wall.

Don dropped his underwear to the floor and now fully naked, walked over to his son who was naked on the bed. Brushing Nico's hair back with his hand, Don watched Nico's eyes transfix on his engorged cock.

"You like looking at the dick that created you, son?," Don asked. 

Nico finally looked up from his father's swollen cock, feeling a bit embarrassed -- and wondering if he was being too obvious about the lust building inside him for his dad's manhood. 

"I hope your pussy didn't get beat up too badly, Nicky," Don said as he ran his hand through his son's hair tenderly with one hand and slowly stroked his engorged member with the other.

"They raped me, Dad."

"I know, son." Don shushed Nico as he began stroking himself more vigorously. "It's what I raised you for." 

Nico's heart raced, and his cock stiffened. He noticed Omar stroking himself over in the corner. The ache in Nico's freshly used rectum reawakened as he reckoned with the inevitability of his father fucking him. Nico worried that the virus-saturated cum loads sloshing around inside his fuckchute could infect his father and ruin their relationship. His stress levels rose even as he yearned to take his father's raw dick.

"Turn around, Nicky," Don said as he gripped his cock forcefully with one hand and spat on it. "It's Daddy's turn inside your hole." Nico turned over and got on all fours before lowering his muscular ass cheeks over the edge of the mattress. He couldn't believe that he was about to let his father slide his big raw cock into the cummy mess of diseased semen that Nico was holding inside his boy cunt.

Don lined his impressive cock up to Nico's exposed hole, which was still bright pink from his gang rape. Don marveled at the strong odor of semen coming from his son's backside.

"How many loads inside my cumslut of a son?" Don pressed his raw cock head against his son's loosened ass lips.

"Seven, Dad," Nico replied nervously, thinking about the poz loads that he was about to recklessly expose his own father to.

"That hardly sounds like enough cum for my hungry whore of a son." Nico smiled at hearing his father call him a whore again. Nico laid his head against the mattress and with his hands spread his ass cheeks to demonstrate his complete compliance.

Don pushed his hips forward. His cock head easily parted Nico's cum-lubed fuckhole as he pressed fully into the warm chamber of viral semen inside his son.

"Fuck, Nicky! Holy fuck, your pussy's completely flooded." 

The feeling of being so completely used and sore from multiple rapes combined with his father's raw dick now pressing into his rapists' collected ejaculate put Nico over the top. In that moment, he knew this was everything that he'd ever wanted: to be a cum receptacle for all men; to be a perverted little fuck toy for his own father; to be a hole for all cocks and all loads to use at will and on demand. Nico yearned to be the cumslut that his father had always wanted.

"Please fuck me, Daddy," Nico implored like a faggot in heat. He reached underneath himself with one hand and placed his fingers against his father's raw cock shaft. Don started sliding his cock in and out of his son until a small puddle of cum began to form on his shaft. Nico's hole sounded wet and juicy as his father's cock continued forcing small globs of sperm out of Nico's insides and onto his long, hard dad cock.

"Oh damn, we probably should have kept all this cum for the rape kit." Don snickered as he continued bareback fucking his son. "Oh well!" Omar chuckled in the corner as he continued watching his young boyfriend commit incest right in front of him.

"You like using my rapists' cum as lube, Daddy?" 

"Fuck, son. When did you become such a perverted little slut?" Don began pounding his son's hole much harder, causing Nico to moan.

"Bet you loved taking all those rapists' poz loads up your guts, didn't you, son?"

Nico's heart skipped a beat. Dad knew. Don pounded his son's hole faster. 

"You're gonna be Daddy's little pussy boy from now on, son."

"Yes, Daddy."

"You ready for Daddy's strain, too?"

Nico's stomach flipped as his father's cock pummeled his already tender, cum-filled insides. The thought of being loaded by his eighth load of the night and his third high viral load made Nico leak more precum. Don's balls contracted and his cock erupted inside his son as he unloaded heavily into his own child's rectum.

"The same baby batter that made you is now infecting you with HIV," Don said as he smiled approvingly at his son's cumhole still wrapped around his long, raw cock.

"Do you think Uncle Leo and Uncle Rocco would like my used pussy, too, Daddy?," Nico said, before his dad even had a chance to withdraw his cock from his son's insides.

"That's an excellent question, Nicky. Let's ask Omar. As a matter of fact, he's already been texting them videos of you taking my raw cock tonight."

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/2/2022 at 12:29 AM, Rubbottom said:

Ok I just busted as many loads as Nico received in this story… I need more 💦🐷

Would love you to bust them in me 😈🐽

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...