Have you ever rejected a guy’s fuck and then he ended up having you anyway?

ErosWired

Not the same thing but I've definitely had experiences where I've rapidly withdrawn consent. Most notable for me was when a guy I hooked up with about 6 years ago. At one point he mentioned that he wanted to fist me but I said no and at first he seemed agreeable. Later that night we start messing around again and all of a sudden he goes from fingering me with 2 fingers to trying to shove all of them up me. I'm guessing he thought since I'd loosened up I would just go with the flow? Instead I was pissed off and yelled at him. Dont think he expected me to get so angry as he meekly withdrew his hand and I left, vowing to never fuck him again. 

The irony is I do enjoy being fisted, but I need to be in a specific headspace and/or trust the guy I'm with. By trying to rush me he ruined everything for him. 

My very first time - because I was "straight" (or at least so I thought) and only attracted to women (again, or so I thought). I didn't want to be dragged into that van, held down, taken off several miles from my car and eventually forced into intercourse with three guys .... but by the time #3 had shot his load into me I was transformed and begging the first two men into fucking me again. But since then I've only rejected one man ever - his body odor was so repulsive I could not stomach it or him anywhere near me so I walked away from that chance. Glad I did. He later molested a passer-by, beat him up pretty badly and robbed him. I'm guessing either I was going to be a victim or he was so frustrated at being told "no" by me and possibly others he took it out on someone.

3 hours ago, ohmalewhore said:

I didn't want to be dragged into that van, held down, taken off several miles from my car and eventually forced into intercourse with three guys .... but by the time #3 had shot his load into me I was transformed and begging the first two men into fucking me again.

Regardless of the way it turned out for you, that sounds like a terrifying experience, and, at least prior to #3, the definition of forcible rape.

For others thinking of answering the question from this point on, @ohmalewhore’s reply shows that there’s a thin divide between the kind of experience I’m asking about in this question and the experience of rape or sexual assault. I’m absolutely not asking about a time, for instance, when someone was re-victimized by a rapist.

I suppose, given that I mentioned both kinds of experiences myself in the question, that I should have considered more deeply the implications of what I’m asking about in terms of consent - I’ve described times I’ve been used without my explicit consent, and for some reason I haven’t quite worked out, I don’t count them as violations, but the fact remains that they were done without consent.

So essentially, am I asking you all the equivalent of whether a guy fucked you even though you gave no consent - which is essentially a rape?

Or is this floating on some thin grey film of argument that consent was never actually clearly denied - if it was even discussed at all.

Take my ass-to-mouth dude. I got up from his fuckscene and walked away. But I had already been consenting in a pretty complete way, and although consent can be withdrawn at any time, what did I actually say to him?

”I need a break.”

I didn’t say, “We’re done here” or “I don’t want to be with you again” or “Stay away from me”. Taken at my word, I took a break. It is not unreasonable for him to have interpreted that positively to mean he still had a future opportunity to get what he wanted from me.

So I’ve actually now managed to confuse myself about the nature of what I’m asking, but I want to be clear that I don’t want anyone to be re-traumatized by being reminded of a time when his rapist re-victimized him.

(The question is also not, by the way, as some seem to have misunderstood, simply “Have you ever rejected a cock?” - It’s have you ever rejected one and gotten it anyway?)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Camp Buckwood, in Indiana.

This may be the 2nd time someone's recommended Buckwood.

I was at Cedar Hills near Madison, WI and a handsome (big cocked) camper mentioned several campgrounds he likes, and I think Buckwood was one...

Edited by chipygmalion80
typos
  • Upvote 1

If I turn a guy down it’s pretty rare he comes back but some do. I don’t change my mind but sometimes if I’m horny I will. I had it happen recently where this cute chubby shorter blonde guy came on to me. We snuck off to a bedroom and soon enough we had each other’s cocks out and we’re jerking each other off. His cock was Zoe’s than six inches and not at all thick. He has a BF but never gets to top his BF and wanted to fuck me, but since he had a BF and wasn’t on Prep he didn’t want me to bareback him. It was one too many dealbreakers and I told him we probably shouldn’t do it. We went back out to the party and had been drinking for a while. He kept making eye contact with me and a couple hours later came over to me and said he’d be down for me fucking him raw if I pulled out to cum. I said I was and we both snuck back to one of the bedrooms. 

I was really only down because I wanted to fuck. He wasn’t exactly hung and I knew I wouldn’t get a whole lot out of him fucking me but he was actually pretty good, blasting two loads in me I could feel and he had nice technique. I was his turn and he admitted his Bf had fucked him earlier in the day. It was no problem sliding inside him but I was super turned on knowing this slutty little fucker was letting me bareback him. I got worked up so quickly I came and didn’t pull out as he’d asked. I apologized even as I was still stroking and he said it was OK, that he really loved me doing that time him and that he kind of wanted it that way. I kept stroking and now he was really into it, telling me how good my dick felt in him, how bad he wanted me to cum inside him, and more. I popped my second load inside him and then we faced each other kissing each other deeply with him thanking me and saying how bad he’d wanted me to cum inside him. We got dressed and swapped cell numbers as he admitted he wanted to meet up again to fuck. 

sure enough, since then I’ve gotten texts from him wanting to hook up and each time we have I’ve barebacked him and bred him. I love that his BF has no idea I’m breeding him and thinks that I’m the bottom taking his boy’s loads, which I am, but that I’m also breeding his boy’s ass.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chipygmalion80 said:

This may be the 2nd time someone's recommended Buckwood.

I was at Cedar Hills near Madison, WI and a handsome (big cocked) camper mentioned several campgrounds he likes, and I think Buckwood was one...

I’ve been to Buckwood several times. It’s a great place, and the atmosphere has always been very open and welcoming, I thought. All types, all (legal) ages, all kinds of fun. I had my best gangbang there… but it was also there that I became infected with HIV. Not the camp’s fault - condoms were available - buy like everywhere else you play, you buys your ticket and you takes your chances.

• 1 month later...

I was 19 yo. I had never had BB before, but - as I already mentioned in a different thread - I had a inclination towards bondage. I met a guy on chat, he was beefy, 40-something, looking for a cocksucker. We talked a couple of days and finally I went to his place and I took my cuffs. I was topless, my hands were cuffed behind my back. I was taking care of his dick, balls like good boy should. He was caressing my hear and giving me poppers. It took about an hour and I was in heaven and it looked like he was as well.

Then he stopped. He went behind my back, took my socks off, forced me to open my mouth, filled it with my socks and secured everything with duct tape. We went again behind my back and started to play with my hole. I struggled but he didn't care, he just use some tape to tie my hands in my elbows and wrists. I felt lube, his fingers and he started to enter slowly. He was coming back and forth every time a bit deeper. Finally he was inside me balls deep and started to fuck. I fought him back but it was futile. After about 20 minutes he threw me on the couch, got on top and after another 5 minutes he filled me up.  He plugged my hole and left me. He prepared himself some food, watched some TV. He removed the gag and asked me if needed something. I asked him to let me go but he said he definitely needed the second round and gagged me and left. After about an hour he started to use me again. This time he was more talkative: that my ass felt better on his dick, that I was a good bitch, that he was happy being a first guy ever to cum in me. There was a lot of poppers, he fucked me in standing position and on my back like a pretzel. He finished inside me again. Then he removed my cuffs and gag, ordered me to put my clothes on and I left.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2021 at 10:27 AM, fatbottom said:

Occasionally in a sauna there will be a guy who for some reason i take a dislike to - i find that it's a law of nature that later on he will mount me.

Yeah…I get that a lot, too. I figure it’s actually a good thing - it keeps me reminded of what my role is, what my purpose is, what my place is. I would never say that all bottoms occupy a given place in the hierarchy of men, I just know where mine is, and when I submit my sex to a man who I would distinctly not choose, his presence inside me emphasizes a truth.

If we turn the question a bit and just said whether I've rejected the opportunity to fuck a guy for those who are Versatile/Top inclined (only bottom when that chemistry exists), people being pushy or insistent on being fucked comes across to me as a turn-off. So I guess my resolve must be pretty decent.

Yes, I've rejected cock, and no, I haven't gone back on the decision afterward. Generally, it's not me being the recipient of the cock however.