Have you ever rejected a guy’s fuck and then he ended up having you anyway?

ErosWired

@TheSRQDude and @theplayerking - what your comments refer to are situations where it’s a question of making a decision whether ir not to change your mind. The incidents that prompted my question are ones in which I wasn’t really presented an option - the Top just got his fuck anyway.

It’s a little harder to come up with a scenario where this might happen to a Top - it’s kind of hard for a bottom to sneak his way onto a cock - though I suppose there are times when a Top might decide against fucking, say, an obnoxious pushy bottom, and then realize the ass he just seeded in the darkroom or through the gloryhole belonged to the same bottom…

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

It’s a little harder to come up with a scenario where this might happen to a Top - it’s kind of hard for a bottom to sneak his way onto a cock - though I suppose there are times when a Top might decide against fucking, say, an obnoxious pushy bottom, and then realize the ass he just seeded in the darkroom or through the gloryhole belonged to the same bottom…

I was going to say that in a darkroom, no one can really tell unless you can fully adjust your vision to low-light. I cannot. But if you're going to do the darkroom bit, you probably don't really care who or what you're fucking as a top anyway, so it doesn't much matter then. And that's basically how I've felt going into a darkroom -- you're not there to be selective, you're there to get off. But given the luxury of light and vision and a clear option to see what I'd be fucking...yeah, that's when it matters. 

I totally get your point on it, the question is more for distinguishing whether someone's a cum dumpster or they're going to be selection to get fucked by as a bottom.

My point was more aligned to having the choice between a pushy bottom and just not getting off at all, I've mostly gone for the latter. If I'm not into him, being pushy isn't going to suddenly make me say, "Oh alright, I don't have anyone else, fine I'll fuck you then."

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2022 at 7:49 AM, PaulaCD said:

I was 19 yo. I had never had BB before, but - as I already mentioned in a different thread - I had a inclination towards bondage. I met a guy on chat, he was beefy, 40-something, looking for a cocksucker. We talked a couple of days and finally I went to his place and I took my cuffs. I was topless, my hands were cuffed behind my back. I was taking care of his dick, balls like good boy should. He was caressing my hear and giving me poppers. It took about an hour and I was in heaven and it looked like he was as well.

Then he stopped. He went behind my back, took my socks off, forced me to open my mouth, filled it with my socks and secured everything with duct tape. We went again behind my back and started to play with my hole. I struggled but he didn't care, he just use some tape to tie my hands in my elbows and wrists. I felt lube, his fingers and he started to enter slowly. He was coming back and forth every time a bit deeper. Finally he was inside me balls deep and started to fuck. I fought him back but it was futile. After about 20 minutes he threw me on the couch, got on top and after another 5 minutes he filled me up.  He plugged my hole and left me. He prepared himself some food, watched some TV. He removed the gag and asked me if needed something. I asked him to let me go but he said he definitely needed the second round and gagged me and left. After about an hour he started to use me again. This time he was more talkative: that my ass felt better on his dick, that I was a good bitch, that he was happy being a first guy ever to cum in me. There was a lot of poppers, he fucked me in standing position and on my back like a pretzel. He finished inside me again. Then he removed my cuffs and gag, ordered me to put my clothes on and I left.

Fuck, I'd beg him to stay forever 😵

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, downtownswallow said:

A Top that's sloppy drunk (or worse!) will get a "No thank you" from me.  If I run into him again and he's not inebriated AND I find him attractive he might get a green light.

Why not fuck a drunk? A willing lay!!

• 9 months later...

Camp Buckwood  is my campground . It’s located in indiana . You have to reject a few guys , they cum on so desperate . But usually after a few drinks it’s all about getting the loads 

Few years back I went to Cs2 sauna in Nottingham, it was my first visit to a sauna and I was very nervous. Eventually after much cruising a round I ended up with a hot older bear in a cabin snogging and touching each other up. The best had left the door open and another guy joined us. He was really pushy and a bit too intense for my liking, his cock was also huge and he kept dry humping me. I got all hot and flustered and made my excuses and left. The strange guy kept following me around, twice I told him I wasn’t interested and eventually found my self at the cafe where he soon appeared. I mentioned my new stalker to the guy working there and he said he’s always doing it and promptly warned the stalker that if he didn’t stop it, he’d be barred. I left without having any fun, but vowed to return.

A few months later and I’m back there, bit wiser, bit more experienced and happily fucking a young, skinny twink in the cinema room when the weird, stalker bloke appears. I finished with the twink and left, as I dropped my condom into the bin, weird stalker bloke wondered over and picked it up, but I just kept walking. 

About an hour later and I’m on my knees, being pounded by an older man when he pulls out, whips the condom off and sprays all in my arse crack, as soon as he’s done I feel a big cock start to slide in. I reached back and checked there was a condom on, there wasn’t so I asked the top to put one on. He mumbles something and pulls out, puts on a condom and eases he’s big cock into my arse. He was fucking me for ages, it felt really good and at some point a guy puts his cock in my face so I was in heaven. 

The top eventually came deep in my arse and held me down on his cock until he eventually goes soft. When he pulls out I turn and look at him for the first time and realised 2 things.. firstly, it was the weird stalker guy and secondly he’d stealthed me! There was no sign of the condom anywhere! The sneaky fucker had got what he wanted after all! 

Edited by Beardedtrucker