CBD Lube For Fisting

sedecki

I was in the bookstore about a week ago. I just bought some CBD lube and wanted to try it out. A guy was there who was really into fisting so i spread it on thick. It was the nicest sensation as he was adding fingers - kind of like being warmed from the inside out and i didn't have the usual pain as the knuckles get close. Has anyone else tried CBD lube? If so, what did you think?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I love it!....it got my hole the loosest it's ever been. Plus, as you know, if into stretching your hole or if you have a hemorrhoid, you might slightly bleed as you inlarge your toy size while playing with your ass or getting two hands etc. Well, I never had pink lube while using cbd lube...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I honestly haven't had luck with using cbd oils for anal play. I've ordered some high mg dose oils to add to lubes and I do not feel any difference. Although I also do not respond to any other form of cbd ingested, so perhaps I'm in the minority of unaffected persons.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 1/22/2022 at 2:03 PM, fatbottom said:

I have used both the oil and CBD supositories. I think the supositories worked best. A friend on here suggested them, said he uses a couple. Last time I played with my one friend I got 4 ready and had him shove them up me. I did take larger stuff than ever before. To get them in I had to freeze them first.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I have had great results using the CBD suppositories, I went online and did  some searches and came up with several companies. My 1st order was to  a company on Amazon, however when I went to reorder, they were no longer an Amazon partner, and I could not find them doing any on line searches.  So I went back and searched all over, and found a great vendor called Foothills-CBD  . They have a suppository called Rectannol in various strengths, I opt for the 100mg one and if only going to play for a short time, I can always cut the thing in half. Great customer service ( I just ordered 2 addl jars of 15 each during a Black Friday  promo of 50% off and free shipping) The web site is a little twisty and turny, but I think if you just search Rectannol you will pull up the options- as I recall, they have 30 mg, 100 mg and 200mg, but do your own exploration. You will be in  the flow thru the entire purchase and shipping process, with e mail updates when it is shipped, and a follow up after it is delivered. 

What I can say for sure, I have an anaconda dildo ( 13 inch insertable length,thick shaft with a flared cockhead and 3 bulges down the shaft. I never had any luck taking it to the base, but with 1 Rectannol in, and some addl lube, I now can take the entire dildo without discomfort or post play soreness. Good luck!

And if you need help, just add "dot" com to the name I posted, and in the upper right of the home page is the search tab. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I have tried several types of cbd lube and really don’t feel a difference. I’m able to relax my hole pretty quickly so I don’t find I need anything to relax. Occasionally I’ll use some poppers to help get me into that piggy headspace. 

• 2 weeks later...