There are no drugs or devices that work.

The operation to cut the ligament only makes it look about an inch longer when soft, but not longer when hard, and may make it worse for you to get hard.

Just accept what you have and be happy it's not a vagina.

All the pills and vacuum pumps that claim to increase size, really only help you achieve firmer erections (if they do anything at all). The size increase gained is minimal (as in, maybe a few millimeters if you are lucky). These are useful for men who have erectile dysfunction, but when marketed as promoting penile growth, they are a scam.

The weights and stretching devices don't increase your size, and you risk permanent tissue damage when you use them. The only people who should even consider using them are circumcised men who are trying to restore their foreskin.

The penis is not a muscle, so exercising won't work, sorry to tell you. If you very overweight, losing some of the weight might make your penis seem bigger compared to the rest of your body (as will trimming your pubic hair).

Hormones won't increase your size, though some might shrink your balls, make you gain weight, and fuck with your body in other unpleasant ways.

There are two surgeries I have heard of that increase your size as well as one other method, but they have serious risks.

A: You can, as Pig Bottom mentioned, have the ligament that "anchors" your penis to your body severed. This doesn't give you any extra size, it just allows more of your penis to poke out of your body when you get erect. However, your penis will never stand up again (it will sag towards the ground at all times, even when hard), you can be left with ugly scars, and I have heard it can make you less sensitive which makes sex less enjoyable as well as making it harder to cum (if you are a top).

B: You can have fat (or possibly other substances) injected into your penis. This can make your penis thicker, but does not add any real length. The effect eventually wears off, and I hear the injections can be quite painful. There are risks of infection and your penis can end up lumpy and misshapen if the doctor does not inject the fat properly.

C: You can force a bee or wasp to sting your penis. Your penis will swell (assuming you are allergic enough to trigger this without it killing you). The effect doesn't last as long as the previous two methods, is very painful, and your cock will be so red and fucked up looking that is it unlikely anyone will want to fuck you.

My advice:

Be happy with what you have. Instead of focusing on making your penis bigger (which won't happen without risky surgery), go to the gym, make the rest of your body more appealing. Learn to skillfully use your mouth and tongue, and work on your technique when it comes to fucking. I'd take a 3" top with a muscular body that knows how to rim and fuck over a 8" top with a flabby body who has no clue what he is doing in the bedroom.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...

you have to accept who you are . im tiny n it doesnt matter , it gives me no fun . i never cum m never go hard . i keep it hairless n i look like a boy . i live for sex but never enjoy it , all i need is to ve used by real men with big cocks for there pleasure . the only thing that matters is getting lucky hung men aroused exxcited n to orgasm. i cant have sex like a man so i look for massive hung men the total opposite to me so ill at least be nearby when a man has fun during sex

• Upvote 1

There is a reason a man’s cock is often called his “endowment”. It’s what is given to you in your genes when you are born. When some geneticist tracks down the set of genes that govern cock size (and someday one will) it may become possible to grow a cock as big as you want.

God help us.

But in the meantime, others here have given very good advice about making the most of what you have, and discovering that what lacks in inches can be made up for with skill.

Edited by ErosWired