Kinky from an early age?

swvsucker

I have always wondered if my early exploration with kinks is rare. Anyone else explore at an early age.

At around 8 I would take a bath and would use an empty shampoo bottle to give myself an enema. I also would lay back and pee on my face and into my mouth.

Around that same age I began digging my mom's dirty panties, bra and pantyhose out of the clothes hamper, putting them on and climbing on the sink to view myself in the mirror.

At age 12 I would strip naked and run around the neighborhood after dark. Sometimes I would wander as far as 2 or 3 miles from the house while completely naked, not even shoes. Eventually I began to play with standing near the road as cars went by.

I started giving blowjobs to my cousin at 14. Along with him happily indulging me in my hunger for cum, he also took part in my newfound fetish for CBT. He either helped me do things or did them for me, such as nailing my scrotum to boards, smashing my balls in a bench vise, banding my balls (I lived on a farm from age 13-17) and having me earn my release from the band by sucking him off, banding my dick then him jerking me off which trapped my cum inside while causing my dick to turn dark purple and swell so thick and hard that it felt like it would burst.

Anyone else dive into kinks at an early age?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Oh I’ve had kinks for as long as I can recall. Wearing my cousins tap shoes. Obsessed with frilly socks and heels from a young age.  Having sexual contact at the age of 4 by playing with a girl and her playing with me. Sticking things up my ass for as long as I can remember. 

Wow where to even begin ..... "accidentally" brushing against the pantyhose clad legs of girls in school at the tender age of 10, occasionally doing the same to the female teachers I had over the next few years, having sex with a girl at the age of 12 in her bedroom while she was still in her pantyhose, beginning to take things from my mother and aunt (pantyhose, lingerie, etc) and wear them secretly in my room, all leading up to becoming good friends with my freshman year college roommate who was a crossdresser and helping her sneak back into the locked dorm after hours. That was my first exposure to crossdressers and also my first physical contact with one. We got drunk one night after we nearly got caught sneaking her back in and actually kissed.It kind of set my stages for what would come many years later.

• Like 1

Not too kinky.  Even prior to starting school I liked to be naked.  My mother was always catching me naked in my room or sometimes outdoors.  Starting somewhere around 10 or 12 I started trying on my mothers panties (once i was grown and on my own I have since worn panties).  I have never liked body hair and started shaving leg and pubs as soon as it started appearing.  Been smooth most of my life. 

• Thanks 1

Very kinky from a early age all accelerating as puberty set in

Started at 6 by wearing Mums lingerie,progressing to her used sanitary towels,

Hated my penis,attempts to destroy it by placing whilst erect into a vice or tying it tight with thin fuse wire

Drinking pee straight from tap

Wanking and be wanked by older males

And a good few more

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I had a thing for smokers from the age of about 8 or 9, I’d watch some of the older lads smoking and I would feel particularly attracted to them. When I was 11 I started smoking cigarettes and would hang around with a group of lads, had my first cigar when I was 12.

When I was 13 I used to buy cigars in metal tubes (claiming they were for my father) using my pocket money and would smoke the cigar while fucking my arse with the metal tube.

In my early 20’s I developed an interest in leather and by my mid 20’s had progressed to having leather boots, jeans, shirt, waistcoat, jackets, muir cap. I think the image of the leather guys with the cigars drew me into the leather scene, which all stems from my attraction to smokers from an early age.

Some of my earliest memories were putting on my mum or older sisters clothes, I loved strutting around in high hills. I would also put makeup on and even tried piercing my ears. My sister had a red leather biker jacket which instantly drew me to it. My whole family smoked and as a little one I hated it but by 9/10 suddenly that changed and I began experimenting. I think this being the 80s most guys wore a leather jacket, smoked and had a pierced ear....these were the guys that i couldn't stop thinking about. At school, it was the smokers I started lusting after, the ones I'd always try and watch smoking. If they had a leather jacket, heaven. We had cloakrooms at school then and often I just had to have to have a feel of their leather jacket hanging up, maybe a sniff too. Naughty i know, but I'd sometimes search their pocket hoping to find their smokes to pinch one, hoping to get closer to them. This led to me following behind smokers outside to breathe in their smoke as they exhaled. I'd even pick up their discarded smoke to take a final drag....my lips touching where theirs had just been. By 15/16 i discovered cottaging (cruising in public toilets) where I'd often find builders and bikers wanting a willing mouth and they were generally smoking too. That smell of piss, cum and smoke still gets me instantly hard. I'd spend hours every day cottaging. So yeah, I'd say I've only ever been kinky.

On 1/1/2022 at 4:06 PM, swvsucker said:

I have always wondered if my early exploration with kinks is rare. Anyone else explore at an early age.

At around 8 I would take a bath and would use an empty shampoo bottle to give myself an enema. I also would lay back and pee on my face and into my mouth.

Around that same age I began digging my mom's dirty panties, bra and pantyhose out of the clothes hamper, putting them on and climbing on the sink to view myself in the mirror.

At age 12 I would strip naked and run around the neighborhood after dark. Sometimes I would wander as far as 2 or 3 miles from the house while completely naked, not even shoes. Eventually I began to play with standing near the road as cars went by.

I started giving blowjobs to my cousin at 14. Along with him happily indulging me in my hunger for cum, he also took part in my newfound fetish for CBT. He either helped me do things or did them for me, such as nailing my scrotum to boards, smashing my balls in a bench vise, banding my balls (I lived on a farm from age 13-17) and having me earn my release from the band by sucking him off, banding my dick then him jerking me off which trapped my cum inside while causing my dick to turn dark purple and swell so thick and hard that it felt like it would burst.

Anyone else dive into kinks at an early age?

Yes, experienced  sexual activities as a young boy  with myself and others young boys of similar ages. No adults involved. 

• Like 1

I was sucking off small groups of guys and getting fucked by multiple tops before I could shoot loads. when I first found out about public cruising spots I started hitting them up looking for cocks and cum and when I first heard about gay hookers I wanted to sell my ass to men on the street.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Aidsbait said:

I was sucking off small groups of guys and getting fucked by multiple tops before I could shoot loads. when I first found out about public cruising spots I started hitting them up looking for cocks and cum and when I first heard about gay hookers I wanted to sell my ass to men on the street.

so did you?

• Like 1

When I was a teen and having sex with girls, I loved to creampie a willing girl and have her sit on my face as I ate her out, licking and sucking out my own cum. Looking back, I'd say this was my start to being a submissive cum-loving slut to men today.

• Like 2

My sister was 5 yrs older and was giving me baths and other stuff mom was to busy to do herself.  She, and her friends stuck fingers and other stuff in my ass, dressed me as a girl, and enjoyed playing [abusing]  with my cock and balls.  At 10 she took me to her bf's house for my first real cock in my ass and atm.  With no way to do a clean out without being caught by his mom (or our mom at home), dirty atm became something i was known for.

Later that year she told my mom's bf that i was was available.  I never looked back, seemed so natural to be used, so easy, and felt so good.

• Like 2

My older brother told me going back to really young I was fascinated by guys bushes and always wanted to touch them.  He took me to beach a few times and when him and his buds were changing I embarrassed him but they laughed it off I was a curious little kid. I think that till today its why the more thick bush a guy has the more I'm turned on.

I used to love to piss on myself too, I was a bed wetter and when I outgrew it used to love to pee on myself and then realized it turned me on to piss in my pants.  When I was a teen an older guy used to get me high and have me shit in my pants for him.  I loved the way it felt when I first shit but when he would open my pants and started playing with it the smell made me throw up a few times.