How old were you?

ATLSexyguyBB

How old were you when you lost your gay virginity. Def. as cock penetrating your asshole or your cock in someone else's asshole.  

409 members have voted

1. 1. How old were you when you lost your gay virginity. Def. as cock penetrating your asshole or your cock in someone else's asshole.

• Before that (PM me the details)
    • 18-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-35
    • 36 or older

24, in the air force. My CO was the first man in my life. And I dare saying he was one of the finest men in my entire life. Both sexual and human. I am probably among the very discriminating few who lost their virginity in the most wonderful way with the man of my desires and lust. 

• 1 month later...

I lost my virginity on a summercamp when I was 13. Being a betwetter since ever diapers came also with me to the summercamp for the night. I was always the last one to be put to bed to be diapered by one of the leaders of the group. First is was a girl but being anoyed because I got a stiffy when she diapered me one of the fellow leading guys started to diaper me. They made fun of me but that guy that must have been around 18 years old and that was very nice and gentle rubbed each day the diapercream a little deeper on and in my but after a few times he diapered me. After one week or so that he penatrated my butt with more then one finger; he pressed his penis against my ass and it went right away in me. He started moving and I heared his breathing accelerating while I was experiencing a very nice feeling in my tummy. He came then in me and called me a good boy and diapered me up. In the morning I felt a sticky substance in my diaper being his semen and I smelled at it and also tasted it and was not bad at all. It was a smell I did not know because I did not have ejaculations at that age. In the following week he also sucked several times my little penis but fnished each time by cumming in my bum. I am sure that it was on that camp that I linked diapers and sex and discovered gay sex that would be my sexuality for the most important part of my life. I did not have psychological issues because of that or I did not feel used, I felt pleasured and loved and wanted to do that also for others. The following years on summercamp I started also to suck dick from different boys. My parents were amazed that I got so enthusaistic for summercamp...

On 4/9/2022 at 10:44 PM, momom1234 said:

how?

Well , Dad and Mom were liberals - free - not shy showing off their bodies - affectionate in public - Dad took pleasure teaching me about bodies - respect them - I was born hung and uncut like my dad - teaching me - having fun .. My Uncle and Cousin introduced me to Drinking - Smoking weed and becoming more used to naked males - dicks - dick fest a few times - No Refusal !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The first time i was fucked was when i was in my late 40s had been looking for a long time. Hooked up one morning with a younger guy who after a bit of playing sheathed up and fucked me. Loved it but didn't appreciate the rubber so was keen to try BB. Had to wait a while but whwn it did happen was awesome and left me addicted to raw loads. That skin on skin feeling is just so mush better and more natural.

First time I was 13. Arramged to meet with a guy who was into chubby/stocky lads, collected a big pizza from a takeaway and went to a local hotel. We made out for a little while then stripped off and went to the bed with the pizza and I sat on his lap and he fed me the food as I rode him. Ended up with a belly full of pizza and an ass full of cum...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

15 back in the 90s. He was 40. My first anal experience and first BB experience. This was the days of gay.com and planet out for those who remember. At 14 I started talking to an older guy who lived in my state. At first we just were chat friends and he later asked me on a date & I accepted. We dated for few months and when I turned 15 we had our first anal sex experience. He was my only bf and sexual partner until I left for college at 18. 

On 1/2/2022 at 2:45 AM, ATLSexyguyBB said:

How old were you the first time your cherry popped.  I'm talking topping or bottoming, but had cock penetration into a fuck hole.

I was 13. The guy who popped my cherry was 16. He had tried several times before he finally lucked out. I was attracted to him, and having seen the size of his cock while showering, I was quite literally scared that he would hurt me, so I rebuffed him. Eventually, I couldn't resist him, so I let him share my bed. It was painful but I eventually got used to being penetrated by him. 

well this is embarrassing- when I 19  ( a very long time ago)  spent my junior year abroad. We went by ship ( notice I did not say ocean liner).  I had done my research and stayed at the Y for two nights as we all had to stay at the same hotel.  Well I went to take a shower and on my way a guy walked up to me and started to whisper  nasties in my ear.  I panicked and went back to my room.   So nothing.  The first weekend( we had classes for four days a week as the school wanted us to see Italy)- a group of us hitched to Elba.  We were drinking in a bar and got offers to drive us back to the hotel.  One guy grabbed my arm and said he would take me.  Well he stopped at his place, went in and he tried to fuck me but it hurt and did not work out so he then did take me to the hotel.  Then in law school I took a bus to the big city and could go to bars and a guy picked me up in a leather bar and he tried his best to fuck me but he really really hurt.  So gave that up and just did oral.

Years later met a guy on RECON and went to his house and he tried to fuck me and told him I was not cleaned out.  He looked at me and said if I ever came back I had better be cleaned out.  The next time I was cleaned out and he fucked but with a rubber.  So every time he would fuck me he used a rubber.  He had somewhat of a partner/roomate.  The guy goes out of town and i go over to play with the partner/roommate and try to get him to fuck me bare.  He would not as had to have the roommate's approval.  The gets back and the partner tells him what happened and he asks if I really want to be fucked bare- HIV was the real thing and I said yes and I loved it and never looked back.  Age,  was in my 50's.  Tried to make us for lost time and never asked a person to rubber up- if they did it was their decision.  Met a guy on Asspig- he introduced me to pnp.  First two times he bumped me and then the third time he asked if I wanted a slam( he had slammed the previous two times) and I was not so sure but said yes and fuck the sex was outstanding - he fucked me all night.  Well of course he said he was alleergic to latex and was pos.  The next time got into the sling, smiled at him and nodded yes and he gave me HIV- best decision I ever made as since I got it, no worries about getting it.  One time he asked if I would bring a test and I did and I passed the test. 🙂  No thoughts at all and got my usually yearly check up and the doc calls and tells me I am HIV positive- I calmly thanked him for letting me know and he asked if I wanted a scrip for sleeping pills and I said no and he made an appointment with a doctor ( who is straight) who dealt with my status.  Have had no problems and take one pill a day.  Was in my 60's and now go to the baths when out of town to to the local adult book store, get naked and get my ass in the air and take all fuckers.  

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I was 12 with my older brother who was 17, I started it. When he left for college I moved in on my dad. I confess I took advantage of them both. Even though it was my big brother who took my cherry, it was my dad who broke it. PM for more info. 

I was 17, having just joined GROWLr for the second time. Found a chunky/stocky guy who lived near by, I walked to his house. After a bit of foreplay I was on my back and his raw dick prodding at my hole. Didn’t mention I was a virgin so he rammed his raw cock in and fucked me mercilessly. It hurt at first but I loved the feeling of serving another, bigger guy. Sadly, he didn’t cum Inside me but I walked home with his cum in my belly. 

• Piggy 1