Hate Getting Fingered!!!!

Brianbttm

50/50 so far lol.  I've gotten in the habit of fingering a hole, but the reason has changed.  Back in the BAD old days (80s, 90s), most bottoms were not cumdumps and most were REALLY tight (I love wet and sloppy).  So I HAD to finger them with lots of that gross water based lube for quite a while to loosen up enough for my cock (which would start deflating with a condom anyway).    When I started barebacking (early 2000s) I was still fingering a hole - in the very beginning the first several guys who's holes were wet and loose would make me cum almost before my cock would get in - a few times I prematurely came just from feeling their loaded holes - especially in a sex club!  Fingering a wet hole turned me on like CRAZY!  At this point I pretty much know every "ass up" cumdump is gonna be loose and hopefully preloaded.  I will often drop to my knees and EAT their ass instead of fingering it, but sometimes I use it as a little bit of foreplay even with a pump n dump.  Get my fingers all wet in their sloppy ass and bring it up to their mouth to see if they'll suck their ass juice and cum off my fingers as I sink in.  For a one on one  I will still often finger a bottom and bring it up to our faces to BOTH suck my fingers and make out - if they are cool with that I KNOW I can do ATM once we're fucking.  My guess is the top is just seeing how loose and loaded you are and probably jacking his cock hard getting it ready to fuck.  But if a bottom with a loose wet hole winces or gives me a sign he's not into fingers I do stop fast and switch to my tongue and cock.  @Brianbttm I was hoping to FINALLY breed your big ass in Atlanta this trip, but I have had covid all week and keeping to myself - was hoping for flex vs RRI but felt like total shit 😞

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

50/50 so far lol.  I've gotten in the habit of fingering a hole, but the reason has changed.  Back in the BAD old days (80s, 90s), most bottoms were not cumdumps and most were REALLY tight (I love wet and sloppy).  So I HAD to finger them with lots of that gross water based lube for quite a while to loosen up enough for my cock (which would start deflating with a condom anyway).    When I started barebacking (early 2000s) I was still fingering a hole - in the very beginning the first several guys who's holes were wet and loose would make me cum almost before my cock would get in - a few times I prematurely came just from feeling their loaded holes - especially in a sex club!  Fingering a wet hole turned me on like CRAZY!  At this point I pretty much know every "ass up" cumdump is gonna be loose and hopefully preloaded.  I will often drop to my knees and EAT their ass instead of fingering it, but sometimes I use it as a little bit of foreplay even with a pump n dump.  Get my fingers all wet in their sloppy ass and bring it up to their mouth to see if they'll suck their ass juice and cum off my fingers as I sink in.  For a one on one  I will still often finger a bottom and bring it up to our faces to BOTH suck my fingers and make out - if they are cool with that I KNOW I can do ATM once we're fucking.  My guess is the top is just seeing how loose and loaded you are and probably jacking his cock hard getting it ready to fuck.  But if a bottom with a loose wet hole winces or gives me a sign he's not into fingers I do stop fast and switch to my tongue and cock.  @Brianbttm I was hoping to FINALLY breed your big ass in Atlanta this trip, but I have had covid all week and keeping to myself - was hoping for flex vs RRI but felt like total shit 😞

im up for that

• Like 1

Tbh, like everything, it depends on the situation. Some guys are genuine masters and use fingering to warm a hole up and they do so by playing it like a fucking harp. Some guys just ram fingers in which isn't that comfortable and something of a mood killer even when pre loaded. 

Then it depends if its a drawn out session or a quick pump and dump where foreplay just isn't needed.

It can be great but if you are going to do it my suggestion is to do it to yourself, a lot, that way you'll know what feels good and what will work for most who like a little digital anal manipulation.

I do not like being fingered mainly because of fingernails. I really don't like for guys to stick in two fingers and have been known to protest. But here's the thing, I am very guilty of inserting a finger in a bottom's ass before I top him to make sure there's no shit. Seems to me that more often than not, the finger comes out smelling not so nice. Not sticking my cock in a dirty hole. When tops do that to me, I don't care for it but I totally get it.

• Upvote 1

I may be the exception but I don't like fingers in my ass. Mouth, tounge, lips and Cock are what I want when looking for sex.

Then again if I am looking for sex then I have Already cleaned out and have lubed with a dildo up my ass BEFORE I login to a hookup site. Your fingers are only removing the Cum that is already in my ass. I want his seed in my ass for as long as possible. So No fingers please.

I am absolutely a DNA Load collecting CUM Receptical and it's nice getting a load from a hot guy you are into when it happens. However it is More Important to me that the Top Man shoots his load DEEP Inside my ass than who he is or what he looks like. When you are willing to back your ass up to a gloryhole without knowing who is on the other side, then you accept Random Anonymous Cock and Multiple Loads from Strangers. That is why I am a Proud POZ Bareback Cum DUMP for horny Men. Since I started taking Anonymous Loads through a gloryhole with No Idea who might be on the other side, I don't focus on Age, Looks, Body Type or Cock size. I only dabbled with Condoms in my early 20's and mostly I avoided them. I have been Condom Free for over 20 years.

If a guy contacts me I make it clear what I want and Expect. I do have a couple of Special People that I am intimate with and they know who they are. They even know about my close friends even if they have not met in person.

Are they jealous? Not at all since the one friend keeps Introducing me to others. More often it is other bottoms that he wants me to coach/train to take a cock or learn how to prep before we play. I told him it was unfair for my Top Friend to have 3 bottoms in the same bed, even if it is a King Bed.

The second guy I am in LOVE with him and every one knows it. He has met a few of my family members and I have talked with his sister a few times. My co-workers ALWAYS knew because I wouldn't get much sleep. When we have gone to a bathhouse for the first time he will grab my hand and lead the way. He tells me area's that I might like and where I am likely to find him. He has NEVER put a finger in my ass, or even licked/tongue my hole. He knows I prep first and he Always brings me a new bottle of poppers.

9 minutes ago, Jay21 said:

I personally like a little bit of fingering but I love getting eaten out more. I go wild when a guy licks on my hole and gets me wet and ready to get loaded up.

This is the way lol. You got a nice hole ready for my tongue and it will find its way there over a finger any day of the week. I don’t mind playing with a home with either one but damn is it nice to lick out a good tasting ass and get it ready for some cum. 

12 hours ago, Brianbttm said:

Do many bottoms hate to get fingered or is it just me?  When going anon ass up face down it rarely fails that a guy fingers me the minute he walks up to the bed.  It almost kills the mood to get fucked.  Sorry for the rant.

I love getting fingered first before fucked