Keeping a Cumdump load tally?

Taggedslut

I wondered if anyone else is keeping a load tally? Despite Covid I managed to take  over 270 loads in 2021 but this is down from previous years. So my new year resolution is... Must be more of a slut! 

2021 - 276 loads

2020 - 343 loads

2019 - 432 loads

Love a few extra loads, based in Swindon UK 10mins from M4.

No load refused! 56320FA5-FBA5-4A39-B47C-2599192F3537.jpeg.70a0b61be4d87835b49f5eeeac9886ce.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I started counting sometime in the summer of 2015 after having spent around 10 hours at Bull Bar in Berlin during the Pride week. There was a guy who whored me to anyone who wanted to unload. He told me later that I took 37 confirmed loads. What he meant by confirmed is that he was asking the tops to pull out a bit when they were cumming so that he can actually confirm that they were shooting their load. The guy who whored me, told me later that there were about two dozen other men who didn't want to pull when they were shooting so he didn't count those. But he said he was convinced that at least a dozen more were for reals. And that's when I started counting. Here's my tally:

2016: 1031
2017: 865
2018: 1189
2019: 945
2020: 162
2021: 376

The above do not include any loads I swallowed over the years. 

Started 2022 slow with 4 loads in the new year but hoping to break the 2018 record of 1189 loads. Bottoms up!

I did years ago when I was in high school and honestly it freaked me out and I stopped. I haven’t done it since but know it’s a lot of guys and a lot of loads. It’s only January 2nd and I’ve been with five guys, was fucked by all five bareback, taken eight loads off those five guys, fucked three of the five as well (all bare back) and pumped five loads in those guys. 

• Piggy 2

16 hours ago, EuRawBottom said:

I started counting sometime in the summer of 2015 after having spent around 10 hours at Bull Bar in Berlin during the Pride week. There was a guy who whored me to anyone who wanted to unload. He told me later that I took 37 confirmed loads. What he meant by confirmed is that he was asking the tops to pull out a bit when they were cumming so that he can actually confirm that they were shooting their load. The guy who whored me, told me later that there were about two dozen other men who didn't want to pull when they were shooting so he didn't count those. But he said he was convinced that at least a dozen more were for reals. And that's when I started counting. Here's my tally:

Started 2022 slow with 4 loads in the new year but hoping to break the 2018 record of 1189 loads. Bottoms up!

Fucking impressive! Love it you slut hero! 🐷

• Like 1

19 hours ago, EuRawBottom said:

Great tally’s mate. Well done! I love The Bull. Spent many happy hours there. 

buddy and i got into a debate about what constitutes a "slut" - i said we needed an objective standard... he said 365 loads/year (which i think is high for slut status, more like fucking legend)...  

2020 - 315 received, 40 given

2021 - 286 received 11 given

our rules don't say anything about counting distinct individuals - a lot of those came from some reliable cum-producing friends... 

• Piggy 1

20 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

I did years ago when I was in high school and honestly it freaked me out and I stopped. I haven’t done it since but know it’s a lot of guys and a lot of loads. It’s only January 2nd and I’ve been with five guys, was fucked by all five bareback, taken eight loads off those five guys, fucked three of the five as well (all bare back) and pumped five loads in those guys. 

you need public recognition iof you keep up that rate! you need to be paid so you don,t get distracted by having to work!

49 minutes ago, cumslutfuckpig said:

365 loads/year (which i think is high for slut status, more like fucking legend)...  

It's not that difficult to go to 365 loads/year during a 'normal' year. I would easily leave Lab or BioHazard parties with at least 25-30 loads dripping from my ass. I find that having an eye contact with a willing top will yield much better results than waiting with ass up or in a sling for men to fill me up. If I am in a sling, I will get fucked, for sure, but will not always get the load. My personal experience has been that once I get 4-5 loads in my ass, it's super easy to get the tops to bust a nut deep inside me. It's probably the smell and feel of my cummy ass that attracts more tops.  The fact that I easily get to the cities with high-attendance sex club makes it, of course, so much easier to get the loads. Also, there are times when a mid-week party at the Lab, Bull or Ajpnia in Berlin will get me more loads than an over-crowded sex party in Bruxelles. After all, a load is a load, and any man that can get hard enough to shoot their seed in me, deserves my ass 🙂

On 1/2/2022 at 11:15 AM, PigBoyDallas said:

Are you all poz?

I would love to keep a tally, but find it so difficult.  It’s only January 3rd, but already I have no idea how many loads I’ve taken in 2022.

Yesterday I visited a sauna near Birmingham in England, and got fucked by loads of guys. Some of them came in me, and some of them didn’t- but it’s really hard to know exactly how many.  Today I went to a sex club in London, and the same thing happened.

How do you guys manage to keep such a precise count?  

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

32 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I would love to keep a tally, but find it so difficult.  It’s only January 3rd, but already I have no idea how many loads I’ve taken in 2022.

Yesterday I visited a sauna near Birmingham in England, and got fucked by loads of guys. Some of them came in me, and some of them didn’t- but it’s really hard to know exactly how many.  Today I went to a sex club in London, and the same thing happened.

How do you guys manage to keep such a precise count?  

If a guy doesn't go to saunas or sex clubs, and relies primarily on hookups, it's not difficult at all to keep track.

And some guys are better than others at knowing whether a top has ejaculated inside or not. True, some guys can cum very quietly, and others can fake it convincingly, but those are, in the end, rounding errors.

• Piggy 1