Ass to mouth-your experiences

i have had several tops who after i clean their cock with my mouth wont kiss me. Like my mouth is now somehow too dirty after a2m. Even though some of them rimmed me--lol.

ass-to-mouth ----- what's not to love??!? it's dirty, nasty, twisted, depraved, & one of the most intimate things that can happen between 2 guys! for years, i've said that if i had to choose, for the rest of my life, between sucking cock & sucking ass, i'd choose to suck & eat ASS!!!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...

Any tips to get past the taste/smell of lube. I know lots of guys who use Vaseline or coconut oil for lube...though I don't mind the coconut oil! But even when using regular lubes let alone Vaseline I notice when they pull out I want to suck them but sometimes the smell and taste of the lube mixed with everything else is just too much for me.

Let me also include that even though I'm a loyal sub bottom I don't really even enjoy eating ass. I'll do it if my top really wants it but my hearts not in it because I just can't get past the ass smell and all that...Even when they are clean. 

Any tips on either acts are appreciated. Thanks.

Minimal lube. Some guys like glob after glob of it and need to reapply every 5 minutes, but it really isn't necessary. Get in what you need so there's no chafing or tearing, and beyond that, let the friction do the work. Some guys get a bit wet up there and or have excess water that makes its way out, but assuming that doesn't happen, should be fine.

Edited by topstud127

did an on-line cam demo for a dude last week..long dildo.....and went directly from ass to mouth and it was clearly not pristine when I did that.   guy on line shot his wad hands free at that.....he had never seen that before........not something all the time...but when it is right....and the right cock...it is great......

I always open my mouth wide after a Top pulls out of me, letting him know I'm ready to be a good bottom and suck him clean. I think it is part of being a bottom, at least for me. And yes, sometimes the cock is less than clean, but int he heat of the moment that's almost an added turn-on for me because it makes me feel like a real pig bottom. The taste / smell isn't always the greatest, but I just power through it and get off on knowing I'm pleasing the Top.

• Upvote 3

I expect ATM of all the bottoms in my playroom, not necessarily in public playspaces where we haven't laid down any ground rules.  I call it the 'pig test'--it's a determining factor in whether a bottom will be invited back.  I play with a lot of FF bottoms, so they really know how to clean themselves.  I use very little H2O Anal lube.  It has very little taste.  And most of the lube in my playroom is spit and precum.  And I almost always kiss my pig after he cleans me up.

@rawpisspig--I have done the same thing.  I attend a New Year's Eve orgy in my honor where I felch every load shot in every ass.  Of course, I am going to clean the top's cock too, snowball the juices to the bottom, felch some of the creamy load and plow the rest of the it deeper into that ass with my big ol' dick....

• Upvote 2

Curious question to us bottoms...if you had it your way would you rather go down on your top first and take a load there and then have him breed your ass with a second? Or vice versa? And tops what do you like best? 

Personally I love giving head so the first thing I do when I have a dick in front of me is go to town sucking it and that's a weird way to start kinda because I love to take loads in both ends but when sucking dick it's like my mission and obligation to suck to completion and swallow the load...then he'll fuck me. However...in my mind I want the first load to be in my ass because it's usually tthe biggest and most potent. But at the same time that first cum can sometimes really taste the best! Anyone else think about stupid shit like this during normal waking hours but yet when you get down to business you'll just take it any way you can? Lol.

I'm just asking as a curious hypothetical. I think it's nice for tops to hear bottoms preferences and bottoms to hear tops preferences. It's the circle of life...if you will. Hehe.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ChaserBtm84 said:

Curious question to us bottoms...if you had it your way would you rather go down on your top first and take a load there and then have him breed your ass with a second? Or vice versa? And tops what do you like best? 

Personally I love giving head so the first thing I do when I have a dick in front of me is go to town sucking it and that's a weird way to start kinda because I love to take loads in both ends but when sucking dick it's like my mission and obligation to suck to completion and swallow the load...then he'll fuck me. However...in my mind I want the first load to be in my ass because it's usually tthe biggest and most potent. But at the same time that first cum can sometimes really taste the best! Anyone else think about stupid shit like this during normal waking hours but yet when you get down to business you'll just take it any way you can? Lol.

I'm just asking as a curious hypothetical. I think it's nice for tops to hear bottoms preferences and bottoms to hear tops preferences. It's the circle of life...if you will. Hehe.

I like to suck him off as foreplay but prefer that his first load goes in my ass. Yes I think about stupid shit like this but once the realtime action starts I'll take it anyway I can get it. In my mouth or ass it's his choice -- I'm just there to service his needs (which also services my needs). As long as his cum ends up inside me it all good.

And, as an added note, if he's one of those dumbass tops who pulls out to cum, I take charge of the situation and either go down on him and eat his cum or back my ass onto his dick and force him to blow his load in my ass. I may be a submissive bottom but if that fucker think's he's going to get away with cumming ON me instead of IN me he's got another think coming. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, rawpisspig said:

I like to do it to guys after they fuck other guys asses; great to be kneeling at a sling and have the top go from the guys hole to your mouth and back again. Nice and filthy, raunchy and depraved.

Same here. It's hot to be assigned to the cleanup crew. Love being the piggy bottom that cleans up everyone else's messes. On the occasions that I have been lucky enough to do this it usually ends up that some random top is loading my ass while I'm cleaning up his BF/fuck buddy. What cumpig doesn't get off on that type of action/bonus?