Ass to mouth-your experiences

I've done it once and it tasted amazing. My top was incredibly drunk and i've tried in the past but he's always pushed me away. Anyway this time...mid-way through fucking i got my top to pull out and started sucking his cock. He was so waisted i don't think he noticed what the hell was going on. I've not done it again but i've a major yearning to do it again (and i dont know why!).

Do you guys like doing it and why?

If I'm bottoming I like to sit on his cock and ride, then when I dismount to change positions it's time to deep throat it and watch his face as he swaps deep ass for deep throat moistness. Gets him extra horny for the doggy section... I guess I'm just liking driving him wild with the pigginess. When topping I like rimming the bottoms hole when changing positions, like it nice and wide getting the tongue in deep, hear him moan as he looks to check what I am doing. So it seems it is all about driving my sex buddy wild.

Love the pure piggyness of ass to mouth. I do a deep clean so there is only a faint taste. Then love dropping my throat onto that slick, asslubed cock and working the head with my throat muscles then sitting up to make out sharing my assjuices with him. Versatile so love it when the bottom does that with me too.. gets me so hard tasting his ass on his lips and tongue as i suck it.

Sometimes when getting fucked good and flying high i just love to flip over and tell the top i have to taste my juices on his cock.. he just loves the piggyness.

i wish my fuck felt the same. I had to get my incredibly drunk to allow me to do that to him. He's so vanilla. Which is really sweet. Sometimes. I have to say, i got even harder licking my buttjuice off of his cock. it tasted of lube actually. Which makes sense as that's what is up there.

Sometimes it is sweet, other times infuriating I am sure! You're obviously nice and clean, but he's been taught its dirty and he's going to find it difficult to overcome that. Good luck in retraining him!

Welcome to breedingzone Robert btw, and welcome fuckhard too!

There is a always a bit of dirt in sex. That's what makes it fun! I don't get it with my top. He just wont let me lick it off during sex. He has to get over his hang-ups and realize i am totally clean and its all part of benefiting me the bottom.

Thanks for the welcome.

As a bottom, I see it as part of my duties to suck the top's cock, before during and after. Much like it's rude not to swallow cum that's been shot in my mouth, it's definitely ignorant to not clean his cock off after he's done me the honour of filling my ass with his seed. It also acts as an incentive to clean properly if I know I'm going to be tasting it.

Ass-to-mouth: OMG, I can't even begin to tell you how much I love it! After my Top breeds me, having his cock fucking my throat after pulling out of my hole; it doesn't get any hotter! By the way, I also love sucking a cock that just seeded another Bottom. I think I love it so much because, as others have mentioned, ATM is just so damn piggish, and I really get turned on showing my Tops how much of a slutty pig I am. It's especially exciting when the Top isn't expecting it. I've had some Tops get so excited about my mouth on their slimy cock immediately after breeding me, that I was able to get another load out of them in less than a minute of sucking and deep-throating! Love another load sprayed down my throat while their first load is still fresh and warm in my hole.

Love it! For me it's just part of the pleasure of raw fucking.

I've never had the opportunity to clean a cock after it came from another bottoms hole, but I sure wouldn't say no :) I just love the mixture of ass juice and cum. I've not had any top who hasn't enjoyed it either!

I've got to agree with gkz68 on this one - it really is just another pleasure of raw fucking. I always clean out really well down there so bad tastes aren't usually a problem. I just get so into it when a top is roughing me up and shoves his cock in my mouth after fucking me... even better if his cock is all cum-sloppy.

Love doing it too, when a guy has planted his seed deep into me and pulled out, i love to suck his cock clean and taste his spunk (and that of any others which is inside me).

Then its back into position for whomever is next in the queue.

• Upvote 1

I just love it - both ways! Great is also - although a bit acrobatic - licking eachother's asses at the same time. Start 69ing and then both dive deeper until buring the tounges deep in eachother's asses :-))

Clean or not - both can be hot to me.

• Like 1

One of my hottest experiences was me and another spun bttm were 69ing while being fucked hard by these sadistic tops. We got close up views of their pierced cocks tearing up our shitters. They would rip their dicks out and plunge the cocks down our throats, choking us. After they came up our gash, they pissed up there and held our mouths down to the others hole while the piss was expelled.

• Like 1