Ass to mouth-your experiences

Yes, a bit of a guilty pleasure when, during bathhouse sex, you fuck a guy and then don't rinse off before letting some other guy suck you. You wonder "will he notice?"

I agree. I was out at Slammers in LA a few weeks ago. I actually got into this a lot. I started by getting sucked in the glory hole area, putting my cock into three different mouths. Then I went into the dark room. It was a Friday so it was pretty crowded. I got my cock into some guy's hole right away and fucked him for a few minutes. I could tell he had at least one load up there because it was nice and silky with cum. I pulled out and went right back to the glory hole area and had two different dudes suck me. I then went back to the dark room and plowed a new hole. I pulled out after a few minutes and turned to leave, but some dude went down on me and took my cock deep in his throat. I let that go on a while and then left the dark room. I went into one of the sling rooms. There was a guy who sucked me for a bit, then I fucked his bud who was in the sling. I pulled out and went back to the glory hole area and, you guessed it, let a couple guys suck my cock, which by that point had ass juice from three dudes on it and cum from at least one other on it. I went back to the dark room, fucked a guy, pulled off, let him clean me with his mouth, and then turned to fuck another dude's ass. This dude had some cum up inside his hole, and I finally came in him, spurting my load in deep. I pulled out and went straight to the glory hole area for a final clean up. The guy who was sucking me actually pulled off my dick at one point and said something like "You've been busy tonight," so he obviously noticed my cock wasn't exactly freshly showered. But he went back to sucking me clean anyway! I finally left, VERY satisfied.

Do guys who hang out in glory hole areas know that sometimes the dick they are presented with might well be right from some other dude's hole? Do they care? Do they like it? As a top, I loved knowing that I was presenting a dirty cock to a mouth for cleaning and that my cock had just been inside an ass that was already loaded with cum.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Do guys who hang out in glory hole areas know that sometimes the dick they are presented with might well be right from some other dude's hole? Do they care? Do they like it? As a top, I loved knowing that I was presenting a dirty cock to a mouth for cleaning and that my cock had just been inside an ass that was already loaded with cum.

Yes! It's very humbling for the bottom and that makes it hot.

Guest slobbvers

I can't do ass to mouth. I think that no matter how good you clean your ass there's still bacteria down there that can make you sick.

Would like to experience more ass to mouth but my Top is vanilla and I was lucky got to do it one time but tasting my assjuices and his cum streaked cock after he shot in my ass was well worth the wait. Hope it happens again some day...

Got no problems switching between arse and mouth here, I'm usually very confident that I'm clean so it's no issue, and I always suck dicks clean after they've just loaded me. If the top had just been in another bottom, and then offered me his cock then I probably wouldn't after a bad experience left me unwilling to trust other holes:

I was in a sauna at the glory holes once, deepthroating a nice big dick, when it suddenly pulled back. I had a look through to see where he'd gone, then follow, but he'd turned to side and was just sliding it into the arse of a guy in there with him. I kept watching, of course, while he pumped this guy's hole for a few minutes. Then he quickly pulled out, turned back to the glory hole and pushed his dick forward. I went to greet him, and as his fat head pushed through my lips I felt a lump stick to my upper one, and then I smelt his cock too. I almost gagged and ran to wash my face and mouth.

Guest slobbvers
Got no problems switching between arse and mouth here, I'm usually very confident that I'm clean so it's no issue, and I always suck dicks clean after they've just loaded me. If the top had just been in another bottom, and then offered me his cock then I probably wouldn't after a bad experience left me unwilling to trust other holes:

I was in a sauna at the glory holes once, deepthroating a nice big dick, when it suddenly pulled back. I had a look through to see where he'd gone, then follow, but he'd turned to side and was just sliding it into the arse of a guy in there with him. I kept watching, of course, while he pumped this guy's hole for a few minutes. Then he quickly pulled out, turned back to the glory hole and pushed his dick forward. I went to greet him, and as his fat head pushed through my lips I felt a lump stick to my upper one, and then I smelt his cock too. I almost gagged and ran to wash my face and mouth.

And that's why I won't do ass to mouth.

Yeah, that would suck. I have to say, that's never happened to me. And if I were topping and I pulled out of an ass and thought I had residue like that, I would not have gone back to the gloryhole. I would have cleaned my cock off. Now, if I didn't have anything obvious on my cock, well, then right into an accepting mouth I would go!

When I top, I REALLY like going from one dudes's ass to another dude's mouth. But only if things aren't messy or smelly. I'm sure there's germs and stuff, but a clean hole, especially one that has a load or two up it, doesn't smell and just leaves some nice glistening wetness on my dick that I love to have licked off...

Yeah, that would suck. I have to say, that's never happened to me. And if I were topping and I pulled out of an ass and thought I had residue like that, I would not have gone back to the gloryhole. I would have cleaned my cock off. Now, if I didn't have anything obvious on my cock, well, then right into an accepting mouth I would go!

When I top, I REALLY like going from one dudes's ass to another dude's mouth. But only if things aren't messy or smelly. I'm sure there's germs and stuff, but a clean hole, especially one that has a load or two up it, doesn't smell and just leaves some nice glistening wetness on my dick that I love to have licked off...

seen that happen once or twice in bath houses and it almost happened to me once. a topper tried to force his shit coated cock into my mouth and got a punch in his nuts for his efforts.

fucking gross.

• 3 months later...