What's the best sauna in Melbourne for bareback fucks?

barebackbro

What's the best sauna in Melbourne for bareback fucks?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best sauna in Melbourne for bareback fucks?

• Bay City Sauna
    • Shed 16 / Peninsula Sauna
    • Subway Sauna
    • Wet on Wellington

On 3/12/2022 at 11:08 AM, Littlebill77 said:

I’ll be in Melbourne for April… wonder if wet does a month ticket 😈

I think they actually used to!

But April is a good time to visit, because Wet turns 21 then. There are some discounts and a competition: [think before following links] https://wetonwellington.com.au/birthday-celebration/.

We all need to support the saunas after what must have been two very tough years.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, barebackbro said:

Nothing will match Nüd!

Still, the towel-free events at Subway (every Tuesday) and Wet (2nd and 4th Monday of each month) are OK. And since 80 closed, the darkroom at Wet has become way busier and sleazier.

I’m tying to be optimistic, because I miss 80 so much …

Yeah, 80 was the best. Everyone was there for the same thing, giving or recieving no questions asked . 

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 7:14 AM, timfreo said:

Hit & miss, usually ok. 

Found it alright when I went. Just took a while for the action to happen. I'd recommend turning up at 8. Definitely nothing like what club 80 was.

10 hours ago, POZBB84 said:

Found it alright when I went. Just took a while for the action to happen. I'd recommend turning up at 8. Definitely nothing like what club 80 was.

Nothing will ever duplicate what Club 80 was. So many Melbourne guys can trace their beautiful life changing fuck to a night at 80

30 minutes ago, timfreo said:

Nothing will ever duplicate what Club 80 was. So many Melbourne guys can trace their beautiful life changing fuck to a night at 80

A hot Daddy pinned me down on a fuck bench and plowed me hard. My moans echoed throughout the 80 dungeon. Good times!

Edited by LthrRaw
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, barebackbro said:

What I wouldn’t give for another night on the fuck bench at Nüd!

That was so much fun, just letting any guys use your raw cunt and mouth. Even as I'm mostly a bottom there were some hot sluts even I got off in.

15 hours ago, LthrRaw said:

A hot Daddy pinned me down on a fuck bench and plowed me hard. My moans echoed throughout the 80 dungeon. Good times!

I had the same experience too, over the bench in the far back dark corner. He wasn't quiet either. Guys crowded around us knew I was being bred hard & the Daddy was quite verbal about what he hoped his seed would do

Saw this thread and had the same thought on Spartacus...

In all the times I've been, I've only ever twice had condoms used and on one of those occasions it broke anyway and my load ended up in the bottoms hole.

There are a few bottoms that I fuck there regularly, and they complain to me when the top wants to use a condom - they are there for the raw cock and the cum inside their hole.

My most recent experience involved fucking an Asian twink in a GH - he wanted it raw ("breed me Daddy") but liked me whoring his slutty ass out to another top that was jerking off watching me fuck his Asian hole raw.  And that top went in raw as well ... the bottom ended up with my loads and getting his ass rammed by two tops raw.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, blondy said:

Saw this thread and had the same thought on Spartacus...

In all the times I've been, I've only ever twice had condoms used and on one of those occasions it broke anyway and my load ended up in the bottoms hole.

There are a few bottoms that I fuck there regularly, and they complain to me when the top wants to use a condom - they are there for the raw cock and the cum inside their hole.

My most recent experience involved fucking an Asian twink in a GH - he wanted it raw ("breed me Daddy") but liked me whoring his slutty ass out to another top that was jerking off watching me fuck his Asian hole raw.  And that top went in raw as well ... the bottom ended up with my loads and getting his ass rammed by two tops raw.

Good to know, never quite sure where to go when visiting Melbourne