At Last: My Favorite Straight Nephew

NOTE: While this is a work of fiction, it is based on my own fantasies about a real person. Names have been changed to protect the anonymity of the individuals fictionalized in this story. 

—————————————————-
Hi all — this is my first attempt at fiction and I’d love your feedback and comments. This is the first installment. It may start slowly, but I promise you’ll like where it ends 😉 

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy!
—————————————————-

Steven wasn’t really Adam’s uncle, not by blood at least, but their families had been close friends since Adam was 6 years old. And the bond shared between Uncle Steven & Adam had only been strengthened as Adam grew older. 

When Adam was ready to begin high school, his parents sent him to his Uncle Steven’s alma mater — a prestigious, New England preparatory school of which his Uncle Steven was a trustee. Adam had grown up hearing about St John’s Academy from his uncle and, from an early, Adam yearned to follow in his uncle’s footsteps.  While a student, Uncle Steven visited the school regularly and Adam often saw his uncle more than his family. With 3 younger siblings and 2 professionals as parents, Adam often opted to stay with his uncle during breaks.  As he grew older, he would often travel with Uncle Steven when he went on vacation. Adam loved his uncle, and he loved spending time with him.  Likewise, Steven was very proud of his nephew. He took great enjoyment in seeing him mature and grow into his body; he loved Adam and the young man he had become. Adam excelled at school — both as a student and as an athlete. As top of his class and valedictorian, Adam had his pick of colleges and, like his Uncle Steven, was accepted to an Ivy League.  He made JV and varsity in lacrosse and excelled in a number of intramural sports. 

On his 18th birthday, Uncle Steven surprised Adam with a summer internship at the hedge fund he managed.  As a added bonus, Adam would spend the summer working from the London office  he would be staying with his uncle at his London home in Belgravia.

That May, Adam flew to London. As he cleared immigration, he saw his Uncle Steven waiting to greet him in the Arrivals Hall.  Adam grinned and was bursting with anticipation and excitement for the incredible adventure he would have that summer.  

Uncle Steven waited for his nephew in the Arrivals Hall.  When Adam walked through the sliding doors, Steven almost didn’t recognize him.  Something was transformed about him — a new confidence borne from his well earned sense of achievement, and the cockiness typical of a newly minted adult on the precipice of his college years. Uncle Steven had to admit that his nephew was handsome — hot even.  Adam was short in stature — 5’4” with looks that leaned more heavily on his Puerto Rican, rather than his German, heritage.  His tan complexion was punctuated by his large brown eyes and rakish black hair.  He had full lips and sharp features.  His body was chiseled and defined.  Steven was sure he would break a lot hearts.

Seeing Adam, Steven snapped himself out of it and raised his hand to signal to him.  They walked toward each other and embraced.  Despite the 7 hour flight, Steven noted that Adam still smelled fresh.  Adam was tired, but you wouldn’t have known it with the excitement he felt.  They collected Adam’s luggage and headed out to the waiting car. 

On the drive to his home for the summer, Adam filled in Uncle Steven on the latest news from his parents and siblings.  Uncle Steven shared his own updates and talked a bit more about what Adam would be doing at the office.  

Arriving at the house, Adam was excited.  He had visited his Uncle’s homes on the past, and he had occasionally spent weekends at his friend’s “cottages”, but he had never lived in a place like these.  Despite his parents success, they were not affluent — just comfortable.  Now he would be living in a large 6 bedroom house in a luxe enclave in the heart of London. He would have his own bedroom with a small den and private bathroom.  He would be catered to be a small contingent of household staff.  He would be living a life he aspired to and to which he had a front row seat thanks to his uncle.  

He couldn’t wait to explore and asked his uncle if they could see some of the sights. Uncle Steven could sense Adam’s eagerness and excitement, and he had cleared his schedule to spend the day with his nephew, but first he wanted to get Adam unpacked and settled in.  He also knew he would need to have what he feared might be a difficult conversation with his nephew.  

You see, Uncle Steven was gay and while he never hid this fact, he did not broadcast his sexuality either.  He knew Adam had an active social life with a handful of girlfriends over the years — Steven assumed Adam was straight, but was concerned that Adam had made the same assumption about his uncle. Now that he was an adult, and given that he would be living with Steven for the summer, Steven wanted to share this part of his life with Adam.  Truthfully, he felt guilty having withheld this information as long as he had — Steven believed in honesty and didn’t like omitting such a significant aspect of his life with someone he loved and considered family; sadly, his parents were concerned about him being teased by other students if they knew he had a gay family member. This was the early 2000s, but his parent were raised in a far less evolved environment. 

Steven knocked on his nephew’s door and Adam shouted to enter. As Steven opened the door, he saw Adam standing with only a towel wrapped around his waist.  He had taken a shower and was in the process of rifling through his luggage looking for a clean pair of boxer briefs.  He was still wet and droplets of water glistened on his smooth, bare chest and abdomen; his hair was dripping wet and he pulled off his towel to dry himself off.  

Steven couldn’t help but stare at this beautiful specimen of man.  His smooth abdomen gave way to  a treasure trail that descended and merged into his thick, black pubes.  His chiseled cum gutters directed steven’s eyes to Adam’s cock.  It was perfection — a good length soft, and girthy too.  His balls were full and well-proportioned. As he continued to towel off, he turned around and bent down to dry his calves and thighs; he had strong legs with a light covering of hair.  As he was bent over, Steven took in his firm round ass and caught glimpse of his pink hole; a trail of black hair extended from his hole to his balls, with a gentle wisp of dark hair bridging his taint.

As Adam finished drying off, Steven became aware that he was fully erect and aroused.  Embarrassed and ashamed, he turned quickly to hide his erection and walked out — muttering something about having the car brought around when he was dressed.  

The chat Steven had hoped to have with Adam had just taken on a new complexity and Steven was uncertain what to do.  One way or another, he knew he would need to talk to his nephew soon.

TO BE CONTINUED  

PART TWO

Steven had not stopped thinking about what had just happened. He knew Adam was an attractive young man, but he was like family and Steven hadn’t thought of him in that way. But he couldn’t ignore his attraction and arousal, could he? Seeing his nephew naked as he dried himself off had given him a massive erection and he couldn’t deny that he now lusted after his nephew.  He had planned on coming out to Adam, but now he wondered if he should? Would Adam sense that his uncle lusted after him?

Steven’s thoughts were interrupted by Adam’s arrival. It was an unseasonably warm day in London and Adam dressed accordingly. He was wearing a pair of white Puma soccer shorts and a pale blue tank top; Steven couldn’t help but notice his sculptured physique — his smooth muscled arms and defined pecs — interrupted only by a shock of thick black hair protruding from his pits.  He was barefoot and sat down on the stairs to put on his socks and shoes. Steven watched as Adam slid on his black crew socks and laced up his classic black Sambas; his boyish style only added to Steven’s desires. Standing up, Adam walked over to his uncle and, placing an arm over his shoulders, gave Steven a squeeze and exclaimed, “show me London, Uncle Steven, I want to see everything!”

They spent the day as tourists — visiting many of the most famous attractions and walking most places. They stopped for a relaxing lunch around 1pm — savoring the chance to cool down and recharge their energy. Steven had made the decision to tell Adam that he was gay, but would keep his deeper feelings — his newly discovered lustful yearning to be with Adam — to himself.  He did not want to make their relationship awkward or Adam uncomfortable. 

At a lull in the conversation, Steven spoke up. “So Adam, I wanted to talk to you about something. Now that you’ll be spending more time with me over the summer, I feel it important that you know some things about me.” Adam looked a bit surprised and leaned forward, “you can tell me anything, Uncle Steven — is everything okay?”  Steven was touched by Adam’s concern, “thank you. Adam, I’m fine and I hope you know you can confide in me as well.” Adam nodded and seemed relieved. Steven took a breath and said, “Adam, I want you to know that I’m gay. I have been for as long as I can remember. I know you may have questions and I am happy to answer. But what I want you to know, first and foremost, is that I hope this will change nothing between us — I’m still your uncle like I’ve always been, and I hope you still feel you’re still my nephew.”

As Steven paused, he knew that the last part was not entirely true — things had changed for Steven, but he was committed to not letting his newfound attraction undermine his relationship with Adam.

Adam looked down momentarily. Raising his head, Adam looked directly into Steven’s eyes and with a grin that melted Steven’s heart replied, “I don’t care about that, Uncle Steven, and you being gay doesn’t change anything! I cool with you being you, just like you have always encouraged me to be myself. And if I’m honest, I kinda guessed you were gay a few years ago. I never saw you with a woman and I could tell you weren’t straight.”  

Steven laughed and smiled back — relieved that this conversation was going so well.  “Fair enough. I’m glad you feel that way, and I’m even more happy that I no longer have to hide that part of my life. But I also want to give you a chance to ask me anything. I’m an open book now.” Adam nodding, “I guess my only question is do you have a boyfriend or something? I’d like to meet him if you do.”  

Steven was single and had been for years; his business demanded a great deal and Steven preferred the freedom that came with being single. But that didn’t mean he was celibate; Steven had a rotation of fuck buddies he played with regularly and was no stranger to anonymous sex at various clubs, cottages and bathhouses. Indeed, Steven often took weekend trips to Paris and Berlin to indulge his appetite for sex.  “I don’t have a partner at the moment, but I do have friends I sometime play with…” Steven trailed off, realizing he may have shared too much with the recent high school graduate seated across from him.

Adam smiled and chuckled, “Uncle Steven! I didn’t take you for a player! Look at you with all your FWBs!” Steven blushed and appreciated Adam’s taking all this in with his typical good humor and playfulness. “But seriously, I think it’s cool you came out to me and I can’t say I’m surprised a handsome guy like you has a pick of the bunch. I hope you know I’m totally cool with all of that and I hope you don’t feel you need to change for me. You should feel free to meet up with your friends when you want to — if I’m in the way, I can go out — it’ll give me a chance to explore on my own!”

Steven thanked him for that and suggested they could cross that bridge if and when necessary. I’m the meantime, they finished their lunch and got the check. On their way out, both Steven and Adam stopped to use the restroom.  

Adam walked up to the center of 3 urinals; Steven followed behind and took position in the adjacent urinal to Adam’s right. Steven glanced at Adam out of the corner of his eye — watching him pull down the front of his shorts and boxer briefs, hauling out his soft, thick cock. Adam widened his stance and exhaled on satisfaction as a solid stream of his golden piss flowed from his cock. Seeing this, Steven’s own cock began to stiffen. He willed himself to piss, and as his own nectar began to flow his dick softened.  

They spent the rest of the day shopping and Steven delighted in spoiling his nephew — purchasing an assortment of clothes for work and play. 

They returned home at twilight. A light dinner had been prepared for them. After dinner, both men retired to the entertainment room and turned on the tv. Adam crashed hard — the jet lag just then catching up to him. He passed out on the sofa, his head resting on Steven’s thigh. Steven tenderly stroked away a lock of Adam’s hair — listening to Adam breathing. Steven loved this intimacy. He had been both proud and relieved earlier when he had come out to Adam. He knew he hadn’t shared everything with Adam, but truly hoped he could move past his growing infatuation with his nephew.

As Adam slept — his head resting against him — Steven once more began to become aroused. He wanted to jerk off so he could have respite from the ear constant state of horniness he had been in since Adam’s arrival.  Better yet, he could call one if his fuckbuds. As Steven thought about which fuckbud to invite over, a realization came over him. Steven had a definite type. His fuckbuds all had similar appearances. They all looked a lot like Adam. His cock twitched uncontrollably — stiffening even further with this revelation.  

Steven eased himself off the sofa. Gently cradling Adam’s head and resting it delicately on a cushion. He took a seat in an adjacent loveseat.  Watching Adam sleep, Steven could hold off no longer. Unzipping his shorts, Steven released his cock from its prison. He was well endowed with 8.5 inches and decent girth. He preferred a natural bush and his large balls hung low and full against his taint. Steven licked his palm and grabbing his shaft, began working his meat. It was risky stroking in the same room as his sleeping nephew, but it was his nephew at the center of all his fantasies now, and he looked longingly at his lithe, resting body mere feet away as he brought himself to orgasm.

Steven could not stifle his passionate eruption entirely and let out a soft moan and gasped as he shot his seed into his hand. Steven loved the taste of all cum, including his own, and he quickly lapped up his sweet and earthy load, licking every last drop from his sticky fingers. He quickly returned his spent cock to he shorts.

He walked over to Adam and sat on the soda’s edge. He reached out and placed his hand on Adam’s shoulder, shaking him gently awake, “C’mon kiddo, let’s get you to bed and tucked in.” Adam mumbled something and slowly stood up. Steven grabbed Adam’s sambas and stuffed his socks into them before picking them up and following Adam into his bedroom.

Adam had already collapsed, fully clothed and face down onto the bed. Though tempted to undress him, Steven controlled his urges and instead pulled backed the sheets and tucked his nephew into bed. Steven sat on the mattress, looking at his sleeping nephew. He was beautiful. Steven took in a deep breath and sighed. Adam’s bedroom already smelled of him — a mix of boy sweat and body odor mingled with the subtle scent from his underarm deodorant and body spray.

Steven smelled something else, though. It was a stink of restrained pungency wafting from his socks and sneakers. Steven lifted a sneaker and placed it closer to his nose. He inhaled the aroma. It was animalistic. Removing a sock from the shoe, he brought it to his face and buried his nostrils in the stench. He was inhaling his nephew’s sweat and stink — Steven loved the smell of used, dirty sneakers and socks, especially those from a young jock — it was intoxicating to him. He pulled the sock away from his nose and placed the sneaker in its place. The odor was more pungent, but tempered by the scent of worn leather and the sneakers insole.

Steven was again fully erect and knew he needed to leave his nephew’s bedside before he did something he’d regret. He returned Adam’s sneakers and socks to the floor and, lightly kissing him on his forehead, left the room. 

Still early, Steven left the house and went to popular cruising spot. He wanted to forget all that he was feeling about Adam and needed a distraction. He found his distractions and came twice more that first night, but no anonymous hookups could distract him from his desire to be with his nephew. 

TO BE CONTINUED 

PART THREE

The next morning, Adam woke up early and went for a run. Steven woke up and stared upward at the ceiling. He still smelled of sex from the night before. He found comfort in the familiar scent and enjoyed the mild aches he felt after a evening of aggressive anonymous sex.  But whatever comfort his prior exploits afforded him, he could not stop thinking about Adam. For the first time in decades, Steven had a sex dream. Unsurprisingly, Adam featured prominently. Steven admitted to himself that these feelings weren’t going away anytime soon, and so he resolved to stop fighting them. He wouldn’t reveal his feelings to Adam, but he would no longer fight these feelings or deprive himself of opportunities to indulge his desires. 

He slid out of bed and adjusted his balls in his white briefs.  Dressed only in his underwear, socks and a white undershirt, Steven made his way to Adam’s room. He knocked gently on his door and, hearing no response, slowly opened the door. He was surprised to see Adam already gone.  He ventured further into the room — again delighting in Adam’s unique scent. He walked over to his bed and sat down — running his hand across the sheets his nephew had slept in. As he did so, he noticed a damp patch. Steven knew a enough about teenage libido to guess that his nephew likely jerked off earlier before he left. Steven ran his fingers over the dampness repeatedly — electric with the realization that his fingers were in contact with Adam’s seed.  He felt one step closer to his prize. He brought his fingers to his nostrils and smelled the unmistakable scent of fresh cum. He licked each finger — wishing it was a full load and not just the wet remains of his nephew’s first load in London. 

He stood up and noticed a pile of clothing next to a half open duffle bag — Adam’s boxer briefs were perched atop the pile.  Adam had worn those boxer briefs on the flight over and had cradled his sweaty cock, ass and balls during an active day of sightseeing. Steven wanted them. He wanted to place them against his skin, to inhale his musk.  He knelt down and picked them up. They smelled exactly as Steven had hoped and his breathed them in deeply. As he inspected Adam’s underwear, he saw the hint of a skid mark and was excited to see a subtle yellow stain from his nephew’s dried piss. He also noticed a small opaque spot — almost certainly precum, perhaps from his own wet dream or when he began rubbing out a load this morning. 

Steven was just about to tongue the spot in hopes of tasting more of Adam’s cum when he heard Adam enter the room.  “Uncle Steven? What are you doing?” His back turned to Adam, Steven was mortified. He had been caught. Thinking quickly Steven grabbed more of the clothing and picking them up turned and  said, “oh good morning, kiddo. I was looking for but you had already left, so I figured I’d collect your dirty laundry for Margaret (who was the housekeeper).  Where’d you get off so early this morning?”  Adam look confused but apparently accepted the explanation, replying “oh, thanks — you don’t have to do that though — I can do it. I um went for a run  and got a bit lost!  This is a great area!” 

Steven was relieved he had covered successfully, and only now was able to take in his nephew. He was covered in sweat, glistening in a pair of very short, nylon running shorts. A sweat soaked tank top was hanging from his waistband. A heavily worn pair of dirty, bright yellow running shoes were paired with yellow and white socks. “We’ll, you look like you could use a shower. I’ll get out of your way and see you downstairs for breakfast.” And with that, Steven left and took with him a pile of Adam’s dirty clothes. 

During the weeks that followed, Steven continued to conduct a guerrilla style campaign to indulge his infatuation and  fetish for his nephew — narrowly escaping discovery on more than one occasion. He had kept Adam’s boxer briefs (Adam hadn’t noticed) and steadily added to his collection. He regularly raided Adams bedroom while he showered, taking every opportunity to masturbate with his face buried in Adam’s stinky sneakers, socks and underwear.  When Adam left for his morning run, Steven had gotten in the habit of inspecting his sheets for more remnants of his cum. He also learned that Adam had a habit of missing the toilet when he took his first piss of the morning, and Steven would eagerly lap up Adam’s fresh and dried piss from the toilet and floor — savoring the strong saltiness of his nephew’s golden nectar.  No matter what Steven did to quell his passions for Adam, it was never enough, and he had continued to escalate his efforts and take more and greater risks to satisfy his desires. 

One evening at the end of June, Steven had invited a fuckbud over for some extended play. Adam had plans to go out with some fellow interns from the firm and wouldn’t be home until after midnight. Steven’s bud showed up around 8pm.  He was 28, originally from Madrid with classic Spanish features — olive complexion, big brown eyes, and dark brown/black hair.  He was 5’6 with an athletic build. Save for his ass and bush, he was naturally smooth. His name was Alejandro and he loved to play with Steven. At 45, Steven had a classic dad bod. Just under 6 feet, Steven was hairy everywhere except his back. He was solid and stronger than he appeared. He had a meaty ass, strong, defined legs, and a large partially cut cock. He had piercing blue eyes and strong facial features. He wore his gray full head of hair short, and preferred stubble to a clean-shaven face. In his earlier years, Steven had been unstoppable — and had notched literally thousands of sexual conquests by his 30th birthday. He was, at his most basic and pure, a slut. 

TO BE CONTINUED

PART FOUR

Alejandro loved dad/son roleplay, and Steven was his favorite DILF. He knew what Steven liked. He arrived wearing jeans with an unwashed jockstrap he had been wearing daily for two weeks. His sneakers reeked of sweat and cum, and his cumrag socks stiff and encrusted with his spent seed. Alejandro regularly seasoned his sneakers and socks with his loads before slipping them on — still moist — to hit the gym.  He knew not to shower before coming over — he understood that Steven was turned on by ripe, dirty boys. 

Steven had given his staff the evening off and led Alejandro to what he called his playroom — a fuck dungeon consisting of three settings: a locker room complete with bench, sauna and coach’s office; a public restroom with 2 stalls and 3 urinals; and a dorm room with bunk bed and desk. The floors were watertight and could be hosed down after each use. In addition to the sets, there was a sling and fuck bench with a wide assortment of toys and gear. The playroom took up half the second floor (the other half consisting of the master suite and Adam’s guest suite). 

As soon as Alejandro crossed the threshold into the playroom, his demeanor changed. No longer the friendly Spaniard, Alejandro was transformed into a dominant alpha master with his sluthole slave, Steven. He ordered Steven to strip to only his jockstrap and socks. Pushing him against the lockers, Alejandro slapped Steven’s face hard and spat in his face — “Worthless faggot! Are you a fucking faggot? Are you slut? Answer me!” He growled, punctuating his order with another stinging slap across the face. “Yes Sir, I’m sorry Sir. I’m a total faggot. I’m a slut for you to use and discard.”  

Alejandro’s hand clasped Steven’s neck, pressing him against the lockers and slowly tightening his grip and choking off Steven’s airflow. Alejandro’s tongue licked the side of Steven’s face and whispered menacingly “I’m gonna destroy faggot, you may never walk again” and spat in Steven’s face again, then releasing his grip.   

Alejandro ordered his slave to the floor and pressed his dirty sneaker against the slut’s cheek, contorting its face as he twisted. “Clean my sneaker, faggot.” The slut opened its mouth and began licking it with its tongue. It could taste the foul stench emanating from its Master’s sneaker and the its mouth became gritty as it continued to lick the sole of the sneaker clean. Alejandro straddled the bench and pulled off his sneaker as his slave continued to lick it clean. His crusty sock had a powerful odor that would cause most humans to gag and repel, but not this faggot. It was a dirty faggot that thrived on the discarded waste and spoil of men. It understood its purpose and derived (whatever is a faggot’s equivalent) satisfaction from being degraded, humiliated and abused by men. 

Alejandro barked, “look up, faggot!” It looked up. “Open your mouth, slut.”  It opened its mouth, still staring up from the ground at its superior, it’s Master. Alejandro snorted and hocked a loogey, spitting the thick wad of saliva directly in his faggot’s mouth, before stuffing his nasty socked foot into its mouth. “Suck on my sock, slut.  Damn you’re such a nasty faggot. I bet you even like the taste of my sweaty, cum crusted sock. You know it stinks cuz the sperm have rotted? Your wrapping your faggot throat around my dead children. You’re sick!”  Alejandro was genuinely amazed at Steven’s capacity to be debased and abused. He loved it. He enjoyed using his faggot. His faggot continued to slobber and suck on Alejandro’s sock. 

His Master stood up abruptly and pulled off his sock before shoving it into his sneaker. He ordered the faggot to remove his jeans with his teeth. As it rose to grab hold of the closure, Alejandro again spat on its face, leaving a wad of spit slowly sliding down its nose and onto its lips as it unbuttoned master’s jeans. It crawled around to it Master’s backside and using its teeth began pulling off its Master’s jeans. As it worked its way past Master’s hairy ass, it could smell the intoxicating aroma of his sweaty ass and the stench of his heavily used jockstrap.   

Once his jeans were removed, Alejandro grabbed roughly at his slave’s hair and forced its face into his ass crack. “Take a deep breath, slut. I want you to lick my hole clean, you dirty faggot”. It inhaled the sweet stink of its Master’s ass and then began to lick and chew on Master’s shithole. It wasn’t particularly dirty, but the sweat imparted a saltiness that made it hunger to dig deeper into its Master’s hole. Alejandro was in bliss — he was morning as he pressed his faggots face deeper into his asscrack, “fuck, you dirty pig. You sure enjoy chewing on my ass, don’t you faggot! You know how lucky you are to get a taste of my hole, don’t you. You don’t deserve my hole, but you’re gonna earn it, slut.”  His slave made grunting noises affirming it understood. It knew how lucky it was to serve an alpha like Master, and it was committed to earning Master’s attentions. 

After a good 5 minutes with its face buried in Master’s ass, Alejandro pulled his slave’s face from his ass. He knelt down and licked his slut’s lips which were red and raw from the extended rimjob it just finished giving. “You taste like dirty asshole, faggot!”, growled Alejandro before spitting wet saliva on its face at point blank range. Alejandro stood up, laughing, and turned around so that the mesh pouch of his jockstrap faced his slut. “Open your mouth wide, slut.”  Obediently, it opened its mouth as wide as it could before its Master pressed his mesh wrapped cock and balls into its maw. 

The odor from the heavily used, unwashed jockstrap was strong and enticed it to press its mouth and nose hard against its Master’s crotch. It could taste Master’s dried sweat, piss and cum, and it wanted more. It soon got its wish — suddenly and without warning it felt fresh, hot and salty piss percolating through the mesh of Master’s jockstrap (steeping in the dried piss, sweat and cum) into its eager mouth. “Drink every drop, you sick pig. Taste my piss and swallow every drop. Fill your belly up with your Master’s nasty piss.”  It was coming fast and hot, and it was gulping and swallowing Master’s delicious piss as fast as it could, but it couldn’t keep up and some dripped down its chin to it belly and then onto the floor. Master wasn’t happy. 

Alejandro grasped his slut’s hair and pulled its head back violently, screaming “what the fuck, faggot. How fucking worthless are you! I give you a gift of my piss and you spill it all over the floor! I told you I wanted you to swallow every last drop, you worthless cunt!” Alejandro slapped it hard across the face — tears welling up in its eyes — and pushed it face first onto the floor, “lick up your mess, faggot! I want that floor clean and every last drop of my piss in your gut.”  Master watched as his slave began slurping up the pool of piss — licking clean the piss soaked floor — not letting a single drop of its Master’s piss go to waste. 

Once it finished lapping up every drop of his spent piss, Alejandro placed a collar around its neck and attached a leash. He walked his slut to the fuck bench where it was promptly restrained with leather straps. Alejandro slipped off his remaining sneaker and peeled off his sock. He forced the nasty sock into his slave’s mouth before securing it with bondage tape. It could taste the sock as it began to salivate uncontrollably. It knew the detritus contained in its Master’s sock — the months of dirt, the dried sweat and cum — were slowly dissolving in it mouth and dripping down its throat. The taste of it was foul and disgusting, and it knew it deserved it; it knew it was just another way it’s Master (and other men) could use its holes as a place for their waste — reinforcing their natural, innate superiority over the faggot. 

The stench filled its nostrils as it struggled to breath through its nose. Alejandro didn’t care. He grabbed his sneaker and, placing it over its nose and mouth, used the laces to anchor it to his faggot’s head. His slave could still breathe, but every breath it took was filled with the heady stink of its Master’s scent. 

Alejandro stood behind his slave and, leaning over, whispered in its ear, “I’m gonna fuck your now. I’m gonna destroy your faggot cunt with my fat alpha cock. I’m gonna fuck you until I bust my load deep in your sluthole. You’re nothing more than a wet hole for me to use; you’re nothing more than a receptacle for my seed.”  With those words ringing in its ears, it felt Master spit onto its hole and before Master shoved his raw cock balls deep inside its faghole. 

The pain was exquisite. The small slug of spit did little, if anything, to lubricate its hole and its Master’s unlubed cock tore at its hole as it plunged into its cunt. It winced and struggled, gurgling a wail of agony as it’s Master mercilessly continued the assault on its ass. “Shut the fuck up, slut. It’s not my fault it hurts! I’m not gonna waste lube on a faggot.” Alejandro knew his relentless pounding was causing his slave pain, but he also knew it was not his problem. He also knew his slave wanted the pain and savored the memories its sore hole would provide well after its Master left. “Maybe if you were a better slut, you would’ve had a few loads in you already — give me a wet hole to enjoy! But, you’re such a worthless faggot, you probably didn’t even think of that!” Its Master continued to pound its hole balls deep. “This is what happens to faggots.” It burned and throbbed as Master’s cock pushed in and out relentlessly, but it knew it’s Master was right — this was what happened to faggots. It knew this was what it was for — this was why it existed — and no matter the pain, it felt most complete with a man’s cock and cum inside its cunt.  

Alejandro was now pounding away, thrusting violently and driving his thick, uncut cock deeper with every stroke. The combination of its own ass juices and Master’s not insignificant precum had eased the pain and it’s pussy was at last worthy of Master’s cock. His pace increased. He was in heaven — his slut’s ass was a magical place and felt like warm liquid velvet. It was made for his cock and cum. He was getting close; his pace increased and his slut was moaning and writhing in ecstasy — straining against the restraints. Alejandro breathed heavily, “fuck, faggot, I’m gonna breed. I’m gonna fill you with my seed…fuck m, oh shit I’m cumming…ugh ugh fuck slut I’m flooding your cunt with my cum.” 

It felt a wave a warmth filling its guts — its Master’s cock spasmed deep inside its hole, and it felt it pulsate as it pumped Master’s DNA deep inside its cunt. This was what it lived for; this was its purpose. Alejandro began to pull out, when the playroom door opened, “Hey Uncle Steven, I think I drank too much and came home early. Wait, wha?” Adam trailed off — staring at his uncle strapped to a bench, a sneaker tied to his face, with a guy pulling his raw cock from his uncle’s hole. Adam blurted, “sorry, I’m sorry, I’m gonna go to my room” as he backed away from the door and closed the door. 

TO BE CONTINUED 

PART FIVE

Shit. Shit. Shit, thought Steven. He wanted out of his restraints NOW. He had to talk to Adam and try to explain. Alejandro understood without words and quickly removed his sneaker and sock before releasing Steven from the restraints. “Shit! I’m so sorry, Steven; is he gonna be okay? Are you okay?”  Alejandro was genuinely embarrassed for his buddy and wanted to help. “Go talk to him. I’ll clean up in here and wait for you” offered Alejandro. “Thanks, Alejandro” said Steven as he rinsed off and quickly got dressed. 

He went to Adam’s bedroom and knocked. “Yeah, come in” Adam replied. Steven walked in and found Adam in bed; and before he could say anything, Adam blurted out, “I’m so sorry, Uncle Steven. I should’ve knocked. I heard a voice and thought it was you. And now I fucked up your night!”  Steven was near speechless; after seeing what he saw, Adam could think only of how this impacted his uncle. He didn’t even mention what he had seen. “Kiddo, it’s I who should apologize. I should’ve locked the door and been more thoughtful - this is your home too and you shouldn’t have to walk in on that.”  

Before Adam could respond, he leaned over the edge of the bed and vomited. Adam apologized profusely and repeated that he was really drunk and had too much to drink. It was only now that Steven understood just how drunk Adam was. He went to the service closet and soaked up the vomit with paper towels. He would have the bedroom cleaned thoroughly tomorrow.  By the time he had finished soaking up his nephew’s vomit, Adam had passed out. Steven returned to Alejandro — thanking him for everything (everything). Despite the strange turn of events, both were still horny. This time, however, they retired to Steven’s bedroom and locked the door. 

Alejandro straddled Steven’s face, burying his slutty fuckbud’s face in between his asscheeks. Steven immediately began devouring Alejandro’s hot, hairy pucker — darting his tongue deep into his hole — sucking on his sweet asshole and greedily licking him from ass to balls. As Steven chowed down on Alejandro’s ass, Alejandro began sucking on Steven’s cock. He licked up and down his shaft repeatedly before burying Steven’s engorged suck meat deep in his throat. He began to swallow, and Steven moaned with pleasure as he felt Alejandro’s throat rise and fall with every gulp — massaging his cock. Alejandro gagged and pulled off and away from Steven’s cock. Repositioning his cock. Alejandro plunged his fat, hard fuckstick into Steven’s mouth and began to fuck his throat — slowly at first, but quickly turning more aggressive and rough. “Fuck, I love your throat almost as much as I love your pussy.” Alejandro moaned as he continued to pound away at the eager throat beneath him. Steven placed his hands on Alejandro’s beautiful bubble butt — feeling his muscles tense with every thrust. He could hear Alejandro’s grunts and moans as he plowed away at his raw throat. Soon he could taste the sweet saltiness of Alejandro’s copious pre-cum; he enjoyed having his throat used, but Steven’s ass ached for more cock and cum, and he wanted his bud’s second load pounded into his first. 

Steven gently slapped his ass and Alejandro pulled off.  “Fuck me, papi”, Steven whispered. Alejandro didn’t need to be begged, and he quickly threw Steven’s legs over his shoulders and entered Steven’s twat roughly. Steven moaned loudly in ecstasy. As Alejandro pumped away in Steven’s juicy hole, with one hand he pinned Steven’s hands above head. He was going to town on Steven’s sloppy hole, and droplets of sweat rained down on his willing sub; he grabbed Steven’s neck with his other hand, choking him hard and closing off his throat. Steven gasped for air, opening his mouth wide in unwarranted hope of precious oxygen. Instead of air, Alejandro spit a wet slug of saliva down his throat. After delivering a second taste of spit into Steven’s mouth, and just as Steven’s face began to turn purple, Alejandro released his vise grip on Steven’s neck and punctuated his dominance with a slap. Steven gasped, tears streaming down his cheeks; god, he loved Alejandro — he knew just how and when to tweak Steven and feed his lust for abuse. 

Alejandro repositioned himself mid-thrust, his whole body contorting as he neared climax. “Fuck, I’m gonna cum!”, he gasped. And with that, his slammed his cock balls deep into Steven’s hungry cunt and erupted inside him — shuddering as his cock spasmed inside Steven’s guts — injecting his wrecked hole with another flood of his sperm and semen.

Alejandro collapsed on top of Steven, his sweat drenched body mingling with Steven’s own sweat. He rolled off and onto his back, “damn that felt good!”  Steven adjusted his position so that he could clean off Alejandro’s cock, sucking clean the mix of cum and ass like the good faggot he was. “That was awesome!  You should stay over; I may want more!”, Steven urged. “I can do that”, responded Alejandro. “Cool. I’m gonna plug up my hole so I don’t leak and then check on Adam — make sure he’s okay — poor kid got shitfaced tonight.” Steven paused, musing “I still can’t believe he walked in on us like that! And he genuinely didn’t seem phased!” Alejandro nodded, “well, knowing you, you probably were turned on by that! And he is your type!” Alejandro joked, but both knew he wasn’t wrong on either observation. 

Steven slid his buttplug in place, toweled off quickly and slipped on a pair of shorts.  Alejandro had already fallen asleep, so he made his way to the guest bedroom and cracked open Adam’s bedroom door — checking that he was sleeping soundly. He looked angelic and Steven began to leave when he heard, “Uncle Steven?” Steven turned around and walked over to Adam’s bedside. “Yeah, kiddo, it’s me. How you feeling?” asked Steven. “I’m still a bit dizzy, but I’m feeling better. I think booting helped — sorry about doing that” replied Adam. “I’m also sorry again for barging in on you and your friend.” Steven sat down on the edge of his bed and shook his head, “you have nothing to apologize for, kiddo. You probably never expected to see any of that or your uncle in that position. I just hope you won’t see me any differently and want you to feel comfortable here. This is your home too.”  

Adam nodded and paused as if to speak, “well, I was wondering — I mean I’m curious — I don’t know if you feel comfortable talking about it, but do you like that? I mean, I just never saw anything like that except maybe in porn.”  I was surprised he wanted to talk about it, but proud that he felt comfortable enough in our relationship to do so. “I’m happy to talk about it kiddo, and you can always ask me anything.” Adam slid over and made some room for his uncle on the bed. Putting up his legs, Steven continued, “and yes, I do like that. I find men who are more dominant, more in charge, to be very appealing. And I enjoy when men like my friend, Alejandro, exercise their dominance over me.”  Adam nodded, “what were you doing with that shoe on your face? I mean, I had a girlfriend who liked when I fucked here while wearing my cleats, so I know some folks have things for shoes, but I never saw anything like that…” 

As awkward as he felt, Steven meant what he said and was committed to answering Adam’s questions, “so those are called fetishes or kinks. There are literally hundreds of different fetishes or kinks, and people express their fetishes and kinks in different ways. In my case, I find olfactory triggers very stimulating. I like the smell of a man’s shoes, socks and the like. Also, as part of my attraction to being dominated, I enjoy when a dominant man degrades or humiliates me. It’s a power exchange and, while I am very powerful in my professional life, I find it freeing and arousing to surrender my power and submit to another’s domination. Alejandro gagged me and attached his sneaker to my face to express his dominance over me, and I found this very appealing.” Adam paused again, “so how did you get into this stuff? How did you know you liked it?” Steven smiled and replied, “short answer is I didn’t know. But, I

made a choice early in my sexual development — actually, I was probably around your age — and decided I would never judge others for their sexual habits, and with very few limits, I committed to try everything twice — just in case the first time was a bad example or the other person sucked” Adam laughed at this last comment, “so throughout the years I’ve tried a lot of different things — many I liked and still enjoy.  And some I didn’t like and haven’t done since. But I always tried everything. Does that make sense?” 

Steven realized how hot it was talking to his nephew about his sex life, and loved Adam asking him questions. He was again getting turned on.  He decided to push his luck a bit and see if he could encourage Adam to share his own exploits and fantasies, “how about you? Is there anything you wanted to try but maybe we’re afraid to ask for? Do you have things you enjoy?” Steven’s cock began to twitch in his shorts with anticipation. “I don’t know, I mean, the dominance thing you were talking about is kinda cool — but I’d want to be the dominant one. Oh sorry, not that there’s anything wrong with what you like. I also def have a thing for MILFs — I’ve never actually fooled around with older, but I think it would be hot!” 

Adam had a sheepish grin and feigned embarrassment as he shared his fantasy with Uncle Steven. Steven nodded, “Well you never know, maybe you’ll meet a hot older woman while you’re here and I can be the one to goes for a walk while you ‘entertain’, but seriously you should never feel ashamed to ask for what you want. If you want to explore dominance play, you should communicate that”. Adam nodded his agreement and rested his head on his uncle’s shoulder. He looked up and said, “thanks for sharing with me, Uncle Steven, I really appreciate it” Steven melted, “I enjoyed sharing with you, kiddo.” 

Steven smiled thinking about the strange series of events that led to this special bonding moment shared with his nephew. He was about to get up and head to his bedroom when he realized that Adam was fast asleep. Steven didn’t want to disturb him and was comfortable sharing his shoulder and a bed with his nephew. As aroused as he could be by Adam, he knew he could control his urges. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. 

TO BE CONTINUED 

NOTE: There are 3 more installments remaining and things are about to get wild! Please comment and like if you enjoy! I’m new to this and could use the encouragement and feedback. Thanks!

PART SIX

Steven opened his eyes with the dim light of dawn creeping slowly across the room. He was immediately aware of his surroundings and two things stood out. First, during their sleep, Adam had repositioned himself and he was now the big spoon to Steven’s little spoon; second, Adam’s morning wood was pressing firmly against Steven’s thigh and buttocks. From the feel of it, Adam’s cock was even more impressive at full mast. Steven could feel his length and girth digging into his backside — he wished it was buried deep inside him. 

Unsurprisingly, Steven’s own cock was rock hard too. Steven attempted to extricate himself from what had become unbearably arousing, but as he made his move, Adam turned onto his back, revealing his fat, erect cock pressing against his boxer briefs. Steven was transfixed and couldn’t be certain that he hadn’t actually begun to drool and salivate. He surrendered to his more primal urges when he noticed the fleshy head of Adam’s cock poking above his waistband. Steven couldn’t hold back. He wanted Adam and knew he had to try; hopefully his nephew was a deep sleeper. 

Steven positioned himself tentatively — hovering over Adam’s engorged cockmeat. He could smell Adam’s crotch — a muskiness that filled Steven’s nostrils with a heady mix of teenage pheromones and ball sweat that electrified every cell in Steven’s body. Gently, Steven reached out with his fingers and caressed Adam’s shaft through the fabric of his underwear. Adam’s cock twitched in reflex. Steven’s cock twitched as well, anticipation giving way to unchecked arousal. Steven scanned for any hint that Adam was being roused from his slumber — he was still sound asleep. Steven fondled Adam’s cock and balls — eliciting the same cock twerk. Still Adam slept. 

Steven was ready to take the next step and began to slowly slide down Adam’s boxer briefs — peeling away the cotton to reveal his morning wood. Success! And it was perfection. When Steven had first laid eyes on Adam’s cock it had been impressive despite being soft; now, fully erect, Steven looked on in awe. 

Adam’s cock was shaped perfectly;  his perfectly shaped cockhead gave way to a widening shaft that grew thicker with every inch (all eight of them) and then tapered gently to the base and his dense bush of pubes. The shape of his shaft curved gently away from his torso, pointing downward, and was reminiscent of a cobra — its hood fully extended. It was a beast and this young man surely knew how to use it well. And his balls — two large, firm eggs wrapped in a silken brown sack with a dusting of gossamer pubes like the fuzz on a fresh peach.  

Steven would wait no longer. He lowered himself closer and with his tongue extended ran it the full length of Adam’s cock. It tasted so good. Steven could hardly believe he was tasting his favorite nephew’s dick. He grew bolder still and carefully enveloped the top third of Adam’s cock with his mouth. He began sucking Adam’s cock, running his tongue across his head and down his shaft as his throat engulfed Adam’s meat. 

As Steven continued to work over Adam’s cock with his tongue and throat, he suddenly felt a strong hand press down on the back of his head, forcing every inch of Adam’s cock down Steven’s throat. Steven immediately understood: Adam was awake, and he knew what he wanted. 

Adam kept his Uncle Steven’s head pressed against his pelvis, his bushy pubes filling his uncle’s nose with the sweet boy musk that aroused him so. Releasing his pressure, Steven slid his throat off Adam’s cock and looked up — locking eyes with him. Adam’s gaze was that of a cocky alpha, filled with lust and the matter-of-fact demeanor of a young man who always gets what he wants. Without saying anything, he returned he hand to the back of Steven’s head — grabbing a clump of hair, and forced Steven’s throat down onto his throbbing cock. 

Adam began thrusting, throat fucking his uncle as he gasped for air and gagged uncontrollably — snot and saliva coating his cock and pubes. Adam growled, “I knew what you wanted since the first day I arrived and you eye fucked me at arrivals. Just like I knew you would be tortured when I toweled off on front of you.” He punctuated each comment with a violent, unrelenting thrust — fucking his uncle’s hungry throat. “And, by the way, I’ll be wanting my boxer briefs back you creepy [banned word]; you won’t be needing them to jerkoff with anymore — I’ll be deciding when you can cum.”  

Steven couldn’t believe his ears — he hadn’t fooled Adam for one moment; Adam had known all along that his uncle wanted his internship to extend beyond the office and into the bedroom, except now Adam was the Boss and Steven his intern.  He was just waiting for Uncle Steven to make the first move so he could knock him down and own him. He was truly in charge and his innate, inborn alpha instincts made him a natural dom master. 

Adam released Steven from his hold, and Steven gasped for air briefly before burying his throat around Adam’s cock again. “Good job faggot, I always knew my uncle was a cocksucker.” Adam’s voice were menacing yet controlled — he was in command and would be calling the shots. “Now let’s see how nasty you really are, [banned word].” As he spoke, Adam wrapped his legs around his uncle’s back and with his arms, locked his uncle’s head around his cock — immobilizing Steven with the strength honed through hours of training. 

Uncertain of what he meant, Steven quickly understood as his mouth was flooded with Adam’s hangover piss. It was very strong and concentrated. The sour and salt mingling with ammonia and urea — it was delicious and Steven resolved that this time he would not waste a single stinking drop of his nephew’s golden nectar. He swallowed in big gulps, breathing through his nose when he could risk a pause. Adam’s piss continued to flow — his powerful stream filling Steven’s mouth. As Steven continued to drink from his nephew’s pisshole, his lips could feel the flow of piss coursing through Adam’s shaft.  As Adam finished his morning piss, Steven lapped up the last drops with his tongue — licking clean the head of his cock. 

Steven loved the taste of Adam’s urine, but had little time to savor it. Adam pushed him off and pulling up his boxer briefs, hopped out of bed. “Go shower, faggot — it’s gonna be a busy day for you and I want you fresh and clean.” With that, Adam walked out of the bedroom and, walking down the hall, shouted, “Hurry up, Uncle Steven, I want to see you at breakfast in 15 minutes!”

TO BE CONTINUED 

PART SEVEN

Steven wasted no time. His nephew had given him an instruction and he was going to follow it. As he burst into his bedroom, Alejandro was just sitting up on the bed having been awakened by Adam’s hallway command. “Hey, what happened last night? What’s going on?” Steven had forgotten about Alejandro and, has he stripped, replied “it’s a long story, and I’m sorry, but I need to jump in the shower. Can you let yourself out and I’ll call you later and explain?”  Alejandro was a bit annoyed that he was being sent home with not so much as a thank you, but figured something was going on that with Steven — “Um, okay, I guess I’ll talk to you later” he replied as Steven’s naked ass disappeared behind the bathroom door.  With that, Alejandro got dressed and walked out. 

Steven’s mind was racing. Was this actually happening? Had he really just done what he did with his nephew? Had Adam really just fucked his throat and used him for the urinal he was? Did he really just submit himself fully to this teenaged boy and close family friend? He soaped up well, and as he reached his ass crack remembered he still had his hole plugged and decide to keep it in place in case his nephew wanted to fuck him. Holy shit! Was he really going to let Adam fuck him? How could he look his parents in the eye next time they were together? Who was he kidding, of course he would let Adam fuck him. And he knew he would let Adam do anything; Adam would do what he wanted to do and Steven would comply. Steven realized he had fully submitted and was now completely subservient  to Adam — he was his nephew’s faggot. 

Fuck, 5 minutes. Steven hopped out of the shower and quickly toweled off. The staff were not due back until Monday so he decided to dress appropriately. He slipped on a black jockstrap and his black Nasty Pig tube socks and quickly made his way downstairs with 30 seconds to spare. 

As he entered the breakfast room he was surprised to see Alejandro seated next to Adam. Adam was leaning back in his chair with his bare feet resting on the table. Alejandro was eating an apple. Both turned to look at Steven as he walked in. Alejandro had ran into Adam on his way out and they  had been chatting. 

“Well good morning, uncle Steven!” Adam announced.  “You didn’t introduce me to your friend last night, so I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to introduce myself when I saw him heading out.” Adam smiled mischievously before turning to look at Alejandro, who replied with a mischievous grin of his own. “Steven, Adam tells me you had an eventful morning and were looking forward to a busy day with your nephew!”  Both chuckled. Steven realized that Alejandro knew about Adam, but he was unsure what was happening. “Busted, I guess. You caught me, but can’t imagine you’re that surprised, Alejandro.” Steven said, trying to seem casual and unbothered. “Looks like you two are already thick as thieves! What else have you been talking about?”  

Alejandro turned to look at Adam, acknowledging Adam’s dominance as the alpha of the group. Adam stood up and, grabbing a bowl of instant oatmeal, spat into it and placed it on the floor. “Breakfast is served, faggot!” 

Steven looked at Alejandro and felt an unusually acute sense of embarrassment and humiliation. He turned his plaintive gaze toward Adam, to which Adam said, “No hands, faggot” before sitting back down. 

Steven knew that he could not resist, nor did he really want to, and so he dropped down on all fours — the cold, hard floor adding insult to injury — and began to eat the cold and claggy oatmeal from the bowl like a dog. As he ate, Adam placed his feet on Steven’s back and began to make plans with Alejandro for the day ahead. Steven, his willpower and sense of self surrendered fully to Adam, realized that he was in for a very busy day indeed. 

Adam and Alejandro stood up abruptly, “Finish up, faggot. It’s time for you to get to work.” Steven stopped eating and Baganda to stand up — “uh, uh, uhhh, faggot; men can stand erect and walk; faggots like you need to stay on your knees.” And with that, Steven dropped back on all fours and crawled behind Adam and Alejandro as they made their way upstairs and into the playroom. 

Alejandro grabbed a collar and wrist restraints, and quietly placed them on Steven as Adam watched. Attaching a leash, Alejandro handed Steven off to his nephew. Adam led his uncle to the urinals and tied the leash to one of the pipes. Kneeling down, Adam attached a gag to Steven’s mouth. The gag was attached to one of the urinals by a hose. “Hope you’re thirsty, pig.” Alejandro walked over and whipping out his dick began to take his first piss of the day. 

The piss came strong and fast. Steven began to swallow in big gulps, the dark yellow urine filling his mouth with a sharp, bitter taste. He struggled to keep up and choked — forcing Alejandro’s piss up through his nose.  It stung, but Steven continued to swallow the remaining piss, then breathed heavily through his nose in an effort to fill his lungs with much needed air. He could smell the piss as he inhaled. Piss scented snot covered his face. 

Both men were standing over him, laughing at the slobbering faggot as he gasped to catch his breath.  “Damn, Uncle Steven, you’re a mess!” Chuckled Adam, “you want some help getting cleaned up?” Steven looked down and said nothing. “Look at me when I’m talking to you, faggot!” Adam barked, using his bare foot to push back Steven’s head. “Now, faggot, I’m gonna ask you again, do you want my help getting you cleaned up?!” Steven looked in his nephew’s eyes and nodded yes. “See, that wasn’t difficult, was it? And I’m happy to help” Adam said as he moved closer, his crotch mere inches from Steven’s face, “here ya go faggot, gonna rinse you off…” and with that, Adam whipped out his large cock and began to piss directly on Steven’s face — hiding him down with a steady stream of hot piss. Adam and Alejandro laughed as Steven sat there, getting drenched in piss. 

When Adam had finished taking a piss, he turned to Alejandro and asked, “did you get a chance to take a shower yet?”  Alejandro replied, “actually, no I haven’t — your uncle kicked me out so quickly I didn’t have a chance to get cleaned up.” Adam kneels to be at eye level with his uncle, “that wasn’t very nice, Uncle Steven — is that anyway to treat a man, let alone a guest?” He spit in Steven’s face, a large wad of saliva hitting his eye and cheek. “You know, come to think of it, I haven’t showered yet either. I think we should both get cleaned up by our dirty faggot here. What do you think, Alejandro?”  Alejandro replIed, “Definitely! I can always use a good tongue bath from a sub faggot. Have him lick clean my feet, crotch, ass and pits.”  

Adam detached his uncle from the urinal and led him to the dorm room set-up. Adam and Alejandro jumped onto the bed, their backs leaning against the wall with their legs hanging off the side of the bed. “You already had two showers, faggot — the regular one you had this morning and the golden one I just gave you.” Adam stated matter-of-factly, “now it’s our turn. Start at our feet and work your way up — and be thorough! You can tongue bathe Alejandro first.” 

With that Steven pulled off Alejandro’s sneakers and socks, pausing briefly to inhale their scent, and then wrapped his mouth around his toes — sucking and licking them clean. “Don’t forget between the toes, pig”, ordered Alejandro. Steven sucked each of his toes before licking clean the soles of his feet. Steven then removed Alejandro’s jeans and jockstrap (again, pausing briefly to sniff the heavily scented jock) as Alejandro pulled off his t-shirt. “Start at the balls and work your way down, faggot” ordered Alejandro. Steven buried his nose in Alejandro’s crotch and began to lick his big balls and sack. He placed his balls in his mouth, tonguing them as the knocked together in his maw. Steven noticed his nephew pulling out his semi-hard cock from his boxer briefs and stroked as he watched his uncle service another man. Steven was so turned on. 

Popping Alejandro’s balls out from his mouth, Steven licked either side of his balls and slowly worked his tongue down to Alejandro’s taint.  As he lapped up Alejandro’s hairy taint, Alejandro repositioned his body, lifting up his legs to reveal his hairy hole.

As Steven began to work his way down to the waiting asshole, Alejandro let rip a small fart. Steven pulled his face away, but Adam quickly shoved his face into Alejandro’s ass, “don’t you dare pull away from that ass! Breathe it in faggot.  You gotta love the stink of men — and I don’t care how bad it snells, it’s a gift for piggy faggots like you, and you’re gonna take it and say thank you!”  Steven took a half breath in a the smell of Alejandro’s ass lingered. Adam slapped his uncle hard across the back of his head, “take a deep breath and then bury your face in his hole. And if he farts again, you’re gonna say thank you and keep cleaning his hole.” Steven took a deep breath and planted his mouth on Alejandro’s ass, tonguing it clean. Adam resumed his stroking as Steven obeyed. 

Of course, Steven thought, Adam is right. What am I to turn my nose at any man. He understood that he was there to pleasure these two men — and Adam most of all — and if degrading him by farting in his face made them happy, so be it. Fortunately, Alejandro didn’t need to rip ass again, and Steven finished chewing on his tasty ass before moving to his pits. Alejandro rarely used deodorant and, knowing he was coming over last night, hadn’t showered in 2 days. The aroma from his pits was pungent and stunk of pure masculinity. Steven loved it and buried his face in Alejandro’s armpits. The flavor of sweat was familiar to Steven and, like cum, he loved knowing it was inside him. As he finished his last licks, Alejandro grabbed Steven’s hair and pulled him toward his face. “Open your mouth” he said; Steven opened his mouth and Alejandro fed him a wad of spit, before kissing him deeply and roughly. “Good pig, now go clean off your nephew.”  

Steven repositioned himself and knelt down to take Adam’s right foot into his mouth. His feet were bare and beautiful. Strong and well-formed. Having wandered the house barefoot, they were also very dirty. Steven got to work licking them clean.  Adam cooed, whispering words of encouragement “that’s right, faggot, clean your nephew’s dirty feet with your mouth.” And then, “good job, uncle — now lick my balls”. Steven wasted no time. Inhaling the sweet scent of teenage balls, he greedily licked at Adam’s crotch, sucking his balls and licking his taint.

“Lean your head against the bed, pig”instructed Adam. Steven complied and Adam pivoted around, grabbing the railing of the top bunk and lowered himself so that his ass was kissed Steven’s face, nose and mouth. “Now, eat my ass and lick it clean”.  Adam’s ass was incredible. It had a Dustin time scent of sweat and juices, with maybe the subtlest hint of ass. His hole was pristine and hairy. As Steven began to eat his nephew’s ass, Adam moaned, “holy shit! Fuck, that feels so good!” Steven realized, he was probably the first tongue that ever made contact with his nephew’s ass. This thrilled Steven, and he wanted to make sure he gave Adam the best rimjob.

Adam moved his ass gently up and down, and Steven loved feeling his nephew’s ass cheeks enveloping his face. He licked his hole, darting his tongue across Adam’s hairy hole,  then plunged his tongue deep — digging into his pucker and tasting his sweet ass. He sucked on the hole and rubbed his lips and nose in his hairy boy snatch. As he did so, Adam let rip a fart.

Steven’s cock grew hard as he felt it hit his face. He took a deep breath in, and it smelled vile, but in accepting it — inhaling and internalizing his nephew’s gas — he further submitted to his nephew’s dominance and superiority. He was no longer an individual; he was an object for Adam to use and abuse as he wished. Adam heard Steven’s deep inhale and rewarded him with another fart, saying “damn, uncle Steven, you really will do anything for me. That’s so fucking hot!”  As he continued to grind his ass into Steven’s hungry mouth and tongue, Adam’s cock began to leak heavily with precum. He was fully erect and nearing climax. 

Adam abruptly stopped and looking over to Alejandro who was himself stroking his Rick hard tool, said “fuck, I need to take a break or I’m gonna bust my nut.” Then he looked down at Steven and said, “get in the sling, faggot.”  

TO BE CONTINUED

PART EIGHT

NOTE: I lied. There will be alone more part after this. If folks like this story, I’m thinking of writing a new story, “My Favorite Nephew: The College Years”. Let me know if you’d like more! Thanks.

Steven crawled over to the sling and assumed his position — presenting his ass to his alpha Adam and Alejandro. Alejandro shackled Steven’s wrists as Adam positioned himself between Steven’s legs. 

Alejandro shoved his cock in Steven’s mouth, gently throat fucking him as he pinched and twisted Steven’s nipples. As this happened, Adam pulled Steven’s jockstrap pouch to the side, exposing his hard cock. Adam lightly slapped Steven’s balls, sending a jolt of pain into Steven’s belly and causing him to wiggle and writhe. Adam smiled devilishly — as if a young boy who just found a new plaything. He slapped at his balls again, this time a bit harder. 

Steven grunted in pleasure and pain. “You like that, don’t you faggot?” Adam half-asked and not caring the answer. “Of course you do, faggot. You don’t really have a need for balls, do you faggot? They just sort of dangle there — getting in the way. But when I do this”, he said, slapping Steven’s sack again “it reminds you that they do have a purpose — to provide me and other men with another way to torture and abuse you.” He slapped them again, this time harder than before and Steven strained against his restraints. “What do you say, faggot” Alejandro asked, pulling his cock from Steven’s throat as Adam grabbed Steven’s scrotum by the base and squeezed — pushing his testicles together in a tight ball and flicking them with his other hand.  “What do you say!?” Alejandro demanded. Steven moaned in agony as Adam once more flicked his sore testicles “urghhh - thank you, Sir!” Steven shouted as Adam slapped at his balls again. “Good faggot, now that wasn’t too hard” Alejandro said as he shoved his cock balls deep in Steven’s throat and placed his hand around Steven’s neck so he could feel his cock sliding up and down Steven’s gullet. 

Adam released his uncle’s balls and noticed the black plug corking Steven’s ass.  Adam hadn’t actually seen a butt plug used before, but he was ready to fuck his uncle and pulled it out quickly — eliciting another moan from Steven. 

As he pulled the plug away, a small amount of Alejandro’s cum began to leak from Steven’s hole. “Damn, Uncle Steven! Have you had that bottled up inside you since last night? Fuck you’re a slutty pig.”  Adam pushed last night’s load into Steven’s hole with two fingers. Steven again was moaned — this time at the realization that his nephew’s fingers were fucking his hole, and soon he would substitute his cock for his fingers. “You want me to fuck you, faggot? You want your nephew’s fat hard cock buried balls deep inside you?” Steven nodded his head up and down vigorously and, with Alejandro’s cock still drilling his mouth, gave an emphatic and muffled “yes, please yes!”  

Adam took a step forward — positioning the head of his cock an inch from his uncle’s hole. For a moment, Adam’s youth and inexperience betrayed him — for all his innate alpha dominance, he had never actually fucked a guy (he’d fooled around with guys before, but only ever fucked chicks); he also realized it was his uncle he was about to penetrate, mount and breed — he had always been strangely attracted to his uncle, but this was now real, it was happening. 

Adam regained his composure — he had looked up to his uncle from an early age; that admiration ultimately revolved into attraction. Adam was straight and while he could appreciate a hot guy, he never was particularly interested in fucking around with men. But for whatever reason, Adam was wildly attracted to his uncle — all the more so once he realized he could dominate and control him, which reinforced his alpha identity — and he had wanted this since he had his first erection. His uncle was now his property to use and abuse — to command — and Adam would finally fulfill his own fantasy and mark his uncle as his sub.  

He teased his uncle’s wet, loose hole with the head of his cock. As the tip of his cock made contact with his uncle’s juicy hole, both Adam and Steven felt an instantaneous electricity — as if a circuit had been completed and a powerful electric charge now circulated between them. 

Adam pushed in, feeling the wet, silken warmth of his uncle’s sweet ass consume and envelope his cock. Steven moaned in bliss as his nephew entered him. Adam slowly withdrew his cock before sliding it back in and down to the base of his cock. He was overcome. Adam ejaculated instantly, pumping his thick hot load deep into his uncle’s guts. Steven felt Adam’s cock pulsating inside him, pumping his seed deep in his hole.  The sensation and realization of his fantasies were too much to contain and Steven ejaculated as well — mere seconds after his nephew unloaded. 

“Fuck!” Adam exclaimed, “I already came!” He continued, a hint of disappointment and embarrassment heard in his words. Alejandro pulled out of Steven’s throat, “here, let the faggot clean off your dick and get you hard again while I churn your uncle’s innards and keep his hole sloppy and warm for you.”  Adam slowly pulled out of Steven’s ass, a thick white puddle of his nephew’s cum collecting in Steven’s hole, and swapped places with Alejandro. As Alejandro pushed into Steven’s cummy hole and began thrusting into him — pushing the cum deeper into Steven’s guts — Adam stuffed his cum slicked cock into Steven’s mouth. 

Steven knew well the taste of Alejandro’s spunk. For that matter, he knew well the taste of his own ass. But this time he tasted something new. For the first he could taste his nephew’s seed. He sucked at Adam’s cock, rinsing it clean and swallowing the sweet and musky mix of cum and ass. He felt Adam’s cock begin to thicken and stiffen in his throat. God love teenagers — they could rebound on a dime. Adam was now fucking his uncle’s throat — burying his cock deep in Steven’s throat — and keeping time with Alejandro’s pounding cadence. Steven loved every inch of it — and every inch of Alejandro too — as both spit roasted their faggot relentlessly. 

TO BE CONTINUED 

12 minutes ago, Medwaym said:

Loving the new chapters....hot

Thanks for the encouragement! It means a lot. Hope you enjoy the final installment (which I’ll publish tomorrow).

PART NINE

As they both continued to work over his holes, Steven could taste Adam’s precum. Alejandro pounded away at his other hole and increased the speed and intensity of his thrusts — culminating in a massive climax — pumping his load balls deep and painting the walls Steven’s innards with his hot cum.  Alejandro continued to pump his cock and cum into Steven’s hole — taking long deep strokes until Steven’s ass overflowed.  As Alejandro slowed the assault on his cunt, Steven could feel a slick of spunk leak from his ass and down his taint. 

Alejandro had indeed dumped a massive load into Steven’s hungry hole. For Alejandro too, playing with his faggot together with his teenaged nephew was incredibly hot. That his faggot’s nephew was fucking hot and had the cocksure swagger of a true born alpha, was sexier still. As he finished pumping the last of his seed into Steven’s faghole, Adam pulled away from Steven’s mouth and said “fuck that’s hot, let me get in there; I want to fuck that freshly dumped hole.” Alejandro pulled out and swapped spots with Adam — shoving his cock (now covered in the white, frothy churned cum of their combined loads) into Steven’s hungry mouth to be cleaned off.  Meanwhile, Adam once again entered his uncle’s loose and cum sloppy hole — plunging the full length and width of his meaty cock balls deep. 

Adam and Steven moaned together as he pushed in. Adam was thicker than Alejandro and Steven loved how his nephew filled him up and stretched him out. Adam’s dick seemed tailor made for Steven’s hole — the full dimension and shape of his cock hitting all the right spots and filling him to fullness. Steven loved it and surrendered himself to his nephew’s pleasure. 

Adam was determined to last this time. He would take his time and so began to thrust deeply into his uncle — twerking his cock as his cock bottomed out in Steven’s ass. The sensation of Adam’s rock hard cock jerking deep inside him, rearranging his guts, drove Steven to new levels of pleasure and passion never before experienced. He pumped Steven’s ass aggressively — swinging the sling to match his motion — slamming his hard cock hard against his uncle’s ass. The sound and sensation of his nephew’s balls slapping against him drove Steven wild, as the did the sound from of his wet, sloppy faghole as Adam churned away with his cock.  Alejandro was now standing next to Adam, stroking his cock with one hand while caressing Adam’s ass as he watched Adam’s cock slide in and out of Steven.

Steven locked eyes with Adam. They loved each other. And that loved was evident in their shared gaze. Yes, Adam was plowing a faggot. But he was also making love to his uncle. Steven felt Adam inside him and it felt right. He felt complete. Adam, for his part, felt similarly — this was a natural resolution to years of sexual tension shared between both men — an expression of the passion, the lust, and yes the love, they felt for one another. As he neared orgasm, Adam flung his head back, “fuck Uncle Steven, I’m gonna cum soon. I want to breed you with my seed! You feel so good. God I love you.” He increased the tempo of his pounding — thrusting rapidly into his uncle — with ropes of frothy cum pouring from Steven’s ass. Moments later, Adam pushed in deep and let loose his deluge of cum into Steven’s hole. Adam groaned with a deep, guttural moan, his hands pressing his uncle’s ass firmly against him as Steven milked every last drop of DNA from his Nephew’s cock.

His cock still buried deep inside Steven’s guts, Adam collapsed atop his uncle — his head resting on against Steven. Adam breathed heavily, fully spent. Both moaned and dared not move. They both wanted to capture this moment. Savor it. Imprint it indelibly in their shared memory.

After a minute, Adam began slowly fucking his uncle again, distributing his seed and pushing it deeper into Steven. He slowly pulled out — releasing a small waterfall of cum from Steven’s ass. He walked over to release Steven from his wrist restraints. As Steven’s arms fell to his side, Adam leaned over and kissed him passionately. Their arms engulfed each other. And after they released, Adam whispered, “thanks, Uncle Steven. I love you.” Steven nodded, “I love you too, kiddo”.  

And with that, Adam pulled away and announced, “but you’re still my faggot, so get outta that sling and clean off my dick.”  Steven smiled. “yes, Sir”, he said as he slid out of the sling and dropped to his knees. As he licked clean his nephew’s cock, everything was perfect — at last he knew his purpose and it was to serve his nephew — he was his nephew’s faggot. 

The rest of their summer was spent together — mostly just the two of them, but with others on occasion. Adam explored and indulged his alpha dominance — becoming Master to his slave uncle. He explored his uncle’s body and pushed his uncle’s limits. The playroom afforded both with hours of intense, passionate and enjoyable sex.  

Steven lost count, but over the remaining two months, he received over 50 loads from his nephew. Added to this we’re the countless loads taken from fuckbuds and complete stranger at Adam’s command — Adam often whoring his uncle out for anonymous tops needing a sluthole in which to dump their loads. Adam particularly enjoyed hitting the bathhouse with his uncle. He would sit back, spread eagle, and have his uncle suck him off — ass up and ready for heavy use — as top after top fucked and flooded his hole to the delight of his Master. Adam would dutifully tag Uncle Steven - keeping a load tally on his faggot’s back in black, indelible ink.  

Outside the playroom and bathhouses, Adam found new ways to exercise his control — caging his uncle in chastity and forcing Steven to attend meetings with a buttplug filling his hole.  Steven kept a dirty pair of Adam’s socks and underwear at the office; when commanded by Adam, he would close his office door, strip naked, and masturbate while sniffing his nephew’s socks and underwear — either in front of Adam or on video for Adam to enjoy later. 

On more than one occasion, Adam commanded his uncle to hide under the table and suck his cock while on FaceTime with his parents. He knew this was extremely discomforting to Steven — his guilty conscience over his torrid sexual endeavors with their 18 year old son. But Adam found this thrilling and delighted in the dirty secret they shared. 

There were other delights that summer for both men; for the remainder of that summer, Adam rarely took a piss in a standard urinal — no matter the locale, Adam would find a way to feed Uncle Steven his piss.  On many occasions, when out at a pub with clients or colleagues, Adam would grab an empty pint glass, abscond to the toilet and fill it with his recycled beer to quench his uncle’s thirst for his golden piss. He would return with pints for the table and watch as Uncle Steven took his first sip — Steven immediately shooting a glance at Adam before taking a large gulp and licking his lips. 

At the end of the summer, as both returned to the US, they discussed what was next.  They didn’t want to stop, but Adam would be at school, have girlfriends, and do all the things that hot, hung studs do on campus. They agreed that during the school year, they would place things on hold. However, they also agreed that during breaks and at holidays, they would be together.  

Throughout Adam’s college years, they kept to this agreement. During the holidays, Steven would host Adam (and sometimes his parents) at his place; they would all go on vacation together. When Adam had a girlfriend, Steven would invite them to stay with him at his place in the islands for spring break. No matter whether they traveled together or with others, Adam would always find opportunities to spend time with his uncle — to dominate, use and abuse him like the sub faggot he was — and Steven would always make time to serve his favorite nephew.  

THE END

I hope you enjoyed. As I shared earlier, I am thinking about starting a continuation of this story which would focus on Adam’s (and Steven’s) freshman college year. If that’s of interest, please let me know. It’s a lot of work to write these, but I’m happy to do so if y’all are getting off on it. Thanks again for reading!