2022 Load Counts

drscorpio

46 loads busted in deep so far and about to get the tally right at 50 loads in about 15 minutes. My really hung black top buddy wants me in the sling so he can really  hammer out his nut and release his stress. 

I can’t contain excitement. The heavy and thick cock seed he always PLOWS in ALL THE WAY UP MY GUT, the feeling when he makes sure I know my place by totally gaping and destroying my hole  by fucking it harder and deeper every time. Before leaving he reminds me of my place. - makes me tell him I’m gutter trash and nothing more than a dumpster for all men of the community to use.  😈😈😈😈

23 loads so far this year (21 anal & 2,oral)

January: 16 loads

February: 7 Loads so far (4 from glory hole @ adult theater in one night)

I will be visiting St Louis in late February if anyone is interested into adding to my February total let me know. 

2 hours ago, BaphometNocturne said:

Well, I was in London from December 20th - January 11 so I was at Pleasuredrome and Sweatbox nearly every night. Racked up lots of loads there, and of course had several group sessions when I got home.

Fucking hot. I'm a huge fan of yours, btw.

• Like 1