2022 Load Counts

drscorpio

750 loads makes two loads a day in average. Restricted to subs in job mode it makes about 15 loads in the weekend. Thus is from my point of view possible by visiting sex clubs on a regular base only. 🙂

7 minutes ago, Leatherman667 said:

Go to sex clubs regularly, you’ll get there!

• Like 1

On 11/20/2022 at 11:59 PM, TwinkChaserSlut said:

How did you have time to prep for & take that much cum every day? It sounds amazing. 

I guess you make time for what’s important to you!:) AND IM BLESSED WITH A-LOT OF FREE TIME AND DONT HAVE THE NEED FOR A 9-5 job so … I take dick!!:) lol and if you eat right and are prepping every morning, after a while the prep to bottom is pretty routine and not a monstrous lengthy ordeal. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys bin a while since I have had the time to sit down and tally up all the loads I have taken this past year but with all my travel and trying to gather content for latter adventures lol let’s just say it’s taken a few days for get though it all and count all them loads. 
as off Nov 20th 2022 I have taken roughly 2900-3000 loads which come out to like 8-9 loads a day but I tend to do 2 night 3 day pump n dumps in a hotel at whatever city I’m in at the time. 
love SF, ATL, NYC, LA and OKC for some of the best breeding weekends ATL at top with 600ish loads pride week. 
I have one more weekend planned for the year in a few weeks in Hollywood hope to get 100 or more loads but we all know how that goes lol 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Taken 2 loads in 2022, gave >400 loads in 2022.

In 2023 I want at least: one time having a multi breeding night making my ass overflowing with cum and at least one time a rough breeding and taking cum of a young cute hot muscled big dicked black guy (this is such a long-time turnon that dream about it multiple times a week).

for the othe part want to continue fucking young bottom sluts face down ass up as much as possible UT il my dick falls off 🤤😀🙊

I keep a precise tally of my fucks and in 2022 I bottomed 130 times and topped exactly 130 times too. I’m versatile but still find the equality strange - in previous years I’ve tended to top about 20% more often.

No equally in breeding though. I took 50 loads in my ass and deposited 8 loads in 8 guys asses. My score is the best since the pandemic started (in 2019 I took 53 loads and came in 28 guys’ asses).

11 minutes ago, Taggedslut said:

Good count… must do better!

2022: 261

i think i have the same count as you for last year....  only 3 raw loads in pussy since 1 january