2022 Load Counts

drscorpio

247 as if June 23 all BBC. However to be honest 43 of them were at a Anon gangbang at a Airbnb in Mid March, while 37 were at a Bathhouse that my Black  Master/Pimp brought me to and rented a two person private room with a sling over Memorial Day weekend for all 3 nights!

• 2 weeks later...

Started off slow, but has picked up since March: about 66 loads if I remember correctly with 45 - 50 odd coming in April - June.  All have come from a mix of cruising, whoring my ass out in hotel rooms and a combination of glory holes, slings and darkrooms in saunas.  

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd put my numbers down, as I was feeling left out!

Given: Only 5 with guys, all given anally. With women, I've given over 100. (I don't record where, just that I have with them.)

Taken: From Jan 1st to today, it's been 47 loads taken anally, and about 30 over me / mouth.

Though hoping to get to saunas again soon-ish to get those numbers up to pre-covid figures!

• Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...

I had a personal goal this year to swallow 50 loads from 50 new guys this year.  I am at 47 already that I have swallowed.  I have also taken quite a few in the ass but most of those are fuck buddies and not unique.

Breakdown of men so far:

Most were Caucasian, almost half were married to women.

Only a few identified as straight and would do anything else with me.

Two African-American men, one with balls the size of a bull. Yummm.

One semi-post op (top) Trans and one top CD.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...