I fucked up account deletions

rawTOP

• Administrators

Apologies, but just before Christmas I was trying to update the plugin for account deletions and managed to delete all the pending account deletions. The plugin wouldn't update, so I did a delete and reinstall not realizing it would delete the data.

SO, if you requested account deletion before Christmas you'll need to request it again. When you re-request deletion, if you mention roughly when you requested it previously, I'll do the account deletion before I would otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Saw this so just wanted to request for the first time for my account to be deleted and if possible the single image I have in the user gallery, it turns white when I try to access it to delete, and the image attachments if possible please as they show up on google search. SLUTJAX 

Thanks for your time, I know it’s not instant. Have a great 2022

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Slutjax said:

Saw this so just wanted to request for the first time for my account to be deleted and if possible the single image I have in the user gallery, it turns white when I try to access it to delete, and the image attachments if possible please as they show up on google search. SLUTJAX 

Thanks for your time, I know it’s not instant. Have a great 2022

If you use the "report" function next to the photo, a moderator will delete the photo.

On 1/12/2022 at 2:09 PM, rawTOP said:

If you use the "report" function next to the photo, a moderator will delete the photo.

I cannot access the photo it takes you to a white screen.

• Administrators
On 1/15/2022 at 6:05 PM, drscorpio said:

I can see where he posted the image in the "Activity" section of his profile page. When I try to go to the image to delete it, I get an error page. 

Very strange. Given that the only place it seems to appear is on his profile, then it should effectively disappear when his account is deleted.

[I just got a white page when I tried to view the image - no error.]

• Haha 1

• rawTOP unpinned and unfeatured this topic