There’s a Sex Tracking App for Gay Men fyi!

Sharpshooter13

9 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Oh dear God, no. Anything but “Feet”. I do my level best to cater to just about anything a Top wants from me, but I simply can’t deal with foot-fetishists.

I'm with you if you mean the licky-licky foot fetish thing. But I will say, I've known a couple of guys with a foot fetish who were thrilled to just massage my feet for half an hour, after a long day of hiking, and it was heaven. And yeah, I realized he was subtly getting off on it, but that's a price I can pay if that's all I have to do.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2022 at 3:37 PM, Sharpshooter13 said:

Found this app a few months ago before I had to go on a sex hiatus for a bit. It’s called “bigger blacker book” you can add partners, even “anon” guys. Just thought you guys might be interested as I know we like to count out loads given and received. 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bigger-blacker-book/id1342451565

D1ADC51A-B841-4727-A2F7-083E8629D046.png

A4138F29-7631-45C7-8E0B-124A23CDCC30.png

It's available on Google Play as well [think before following links] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gteksolutions.BiggerBlackerBook&auao=false&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dbigger+blacker+book&pcampaignid=APPU_1_9LzYYdG5Koql_QbZ3afQAg

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, b8budj said:

This is great. I am going to add the hook-ups and loads I pumped into them starting from the New Year.

I just took a look at this app on iOS and while I'm pretty impressed with their privacy policy and the overall features of the app, I'm amazed that there is no select box for the number fo loads given or taken. The only way to track loads is to enter them in the free text field, so there is no way for the app to add them up and tell you how many loads you've given or taken. To do that, you'd need to go through every entry for the period you care about and total them up manually. Until it has that ability, this app is useless to me.

I need to know how many loads I've taken this month, this year, and lifetime (in my ass, and to a lesser degree, in my mouth).

I'll still be using Excel spreadsheets, I guess. It's a damned shame, since the app is otherwise everything I could want (and more). 

I'm honestly less interested in the load tally than I am in keeping track of how fulfilling/fun the meeting was. I can easily check the profile I make of a hook up and then decide if I want to see them again based on what we did and how satisfying it was.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, b8budj said:

I'm honestly less interested in the load tally than I am in keeping track of how fulfilling/fun the meeting was. I can easily check the profile I make of a hook up and then decide if I want to see them again based on what we did and how satisfying it was.

That great and useful for you, but I'm curious if you've ever tried to either delete an encounter or to edit it after you complete it because you forgot something or need to change something. Based on the iOS app I can't find a way to either delete or edit an encounter - at all. At a minimum edit would seem to be a required function, but none of the logical ways to do so work. Have you been able to edit or delete an encounter? 

On 1/9/2022 at 4:46 PM, blackrobe said:

That great and useful for you, but I'm curious if you've ever tried to either delete an encounter or to edit it after you complete it because you forgot something or need to change something. Based on the iOS app I can't find a way to either delete or edit an encounter - at all. At a minimum edit would seem to be a required function, but none of the logical ways to do so work. Have you been able to edit or delete an encounter? 

I played around with the settings today, and you can indeed edit the information in an encounter. After selecting the date on the calendar, there will be a list of encounters below. Instead of clicking directly on the entry, click the three dots to the right side of the encounter's title. From there, you can choose to duplicate it for another day, delete it, or edit it.

@ErosWired You can also add activities for loads take and given, DP, or any other activity you want. You just need to go into Settings > My activities > Edit > +.

Overall, I am quite impressed with the app.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, b8budj said:

I played around with the settings today, and you can indeed edit the information in an encounter. After selecting the date on the calendar, there will be a list of encounters below. Instead of clicking directly on the entry, click the three dots to the right side of the encounter's title. From there, you can choose to duplicate it for another day, delete it, or edit it.

@ErosWired You can also add activities for loads take and given, DP, or any other activity you want. You just need to go into Settings > My activities > Edit > +.

Overall, I am quite impressed with the app.

I tried the ellipsis first as it was the most obvious place and it didn't bring up any options. I restarted the app and the edit, duplicate, and remove options showed up. Weird. Once I saw those features I made a donation to the app creators. Now we just need some load counting features.

• Moderators

For those who have mentioned missing features they want, the app store usually has a way to send feedback to the developer, and developers are usually extremely happy to get the feedback, even if they can't implement a feature right away. Especially as BZ people are all going to be what developers call "power users" and therefore ahead of the average-user curve.

• Upvote 1