Beginner's guide to chastity?

SandiwchBoy

So I'm really interested in trying out chastity and was wondering if there are any newbie friendly guides out there in regards to sizing, materials, and where to buy. The only online storefront I know is amazon. lmao
Also, what color do you guys prefer to see in a cage? I was thinking pink. 

Stay away from the cheap Chinese cages is jolly they’re too small and they don’t fit you’ll find that the ring around the scrotum and dick you have to feel comfortable with and Home Depot they have these rings of different sizes for a few dollars you could find out which one fits you you can get custom ones from mature metal one of the better ones is from Europe from the company holy trainer and I’ve worn them for months at a time 

D54E3FAB-C03C-4B7B-8D83-B3C76E1FEEDB.jpeg

On 1/9/2022 at 5:57 PM, SandiwchBoy said:

So I'm really interested in trying out chastity and was wondering if there are any newbie friendly guides out there in regards to sizing, materials, and where to buy. The only online storefront I know is amazon. lmao
Also, what color do you guys prefer to see in a cage? I was thinking pink. 

Lockthecock is good. There are several sub Reddit’s on the topic. And even posts here if you search for it.

On 1/9/2022 at 11:57 PM, SandiwchBoy said:

The only online storefront I know is amazon. lmao

Your profile says California.  If you're near San Fran, or travel there, you could check out Mr. S Leather to see some in person.  I've bought some butt toys from them in the past and they have a good website.  You'll only find a few brands of cock cages there, but their website has reviews that are helpful, and the staff was also helpful when I was there in person many years ago.  Wherever you go, do your research first.  The good ones are likely not cheap, and the cheap ones are likely not good.

The most popular cage I see is made by Kink3 Designs - [think before following links] https://kink3d.com/

Another popular cage and the one I have is made by - www.cb-x.com

I started with the CB-6000s and downsized now to the Mr. Stubb. 

Proper measuring of your cock while soft and using the sizing charts on their website is key to selecting the right cage. 

Both are not cheap.  Both sites have FAQ sections and tips on selecting the right size cage. 

If you're on Twitter search the #teamlocked and #chastitycage hash tags. You'll see a lot of different cages and the guys are great about answering questions about what cage they have. 

What started as I would try it for a couple days or week has turned into 92 days now. 

20220112_161003.jpg

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

No experience with metal cages here. If you're on Twitter search the hash tag #teamlocked or #gaychastity. The guys on there are generally very responsive to questions.  

As for being locked 24/7 I believe that is a personal choice you have to make with yourself and maybe your sir or key holder. Self locked here. I thought I would try it for a couple days maybe a week off and on.  105 days later and getting ready to downsize cages a 2nd time I've only been unlocked long enough to shave and shower since Oct 16.  Amazing feeling thinking that I used to jerk off 3 times before I got out of bed and have only jerked off once since Oct 16. It has driven my already high sex drive off the charts.  No plans to unlock here.

Mornings are kind of rough when you wake up and your dick is trying to get hard and straining in the cage. You eventually get used to it, but there are always those mornings that test your self-discipline and tempt you to unlock.  But you persevere through it and it feels great once you do. As a bottom it reminds you that you are a hole to be used. Hope that may answer some questions you have. If not ask away with any specific questions.

Edited by Brianbttm
  • Piggy 1

Metal is best for long term. But some of the new 3D printed designs are good, like Kink3D and Cherry Keeper. 

Avoid the solid plastic cage ones. So bad for skin health!! 

Ring size is most important, get that worked out first.

With the cage, choose one which is 1/2" shorter than your flaccid length. That will stop any erections . 

Go into a smaller cage every 6 months as you lose length. 

513 days here. Locked 24/7

On 1/31/2022 at 12:55 AM, hotguy02 said:

I've been locked since Feb 21.    Permanent by daddy.   Hr has my key

Good boy!  Stay locked away  . Permanent chastity is beautiful for Subs. Long term denial is wonderful 

Go for quality. Never settle on cheap. Metal is definitely the way to go, but I have been hearing some plastic ones are getting better as I keep my ears open to new forms of chastity for when I finally get a man that enjoys me enough to lock me up for his pleasure. Many years back my fiancée and dominatrix took me to a local sex toy shop in the Tampa/St. Pete area and the staff worked to find the best fit. I know that's sometimes tough, but if you find a good store and a qualified worker that knows his/her stuff it's the best way to go. Otherwise it becomes a game of measuring and accuracy, because a bad fit will hurt you in the long run and you also might not achieve the right results. Best chastity - when done right - begins to shrink the member over time and make it nearly useless for any sexual activity - which is the primary reason for putting a cock in chastity.

• Like 1