3-way with two hot latino brothers

rawTOP

• Administrators

I couldn't live in a better place! South Texas is full of hot bodied, hot blooded, horny Latinos. I'm usually not put off by anyone but, when I see a really hot Hispanic guy and I start checking him out and he responds to my advances, my blood begins to boil and my cock gets hard and starts dripping. When I'm at the local dance club and my target and I start dancing I let him know right away that I want him. I will do just about anything to get into the pants of these guys.

Last night I hit on this youngish looking dark haired hunk and he responded that he was interested too. We danced for about an hour and then he whispered in my ear that he was to hot to stay and dance any more, If I knew what he meant, (nudge, nudge, wink, wink). I invited him back to my place, but he had other plans. I followed him to the outskirts of town and then down a country road when we came to the gate of a small Ranch. He opened the age by remote and when I pulled my car through he closed the gate. We drove about a mile off the road to a small well kept house. He pulled up in front and jumped out and motioned for me to follow suit. I parked and got out and he immediately grabbed me and kissed me hard on the lips for about five minutes. His hands were all over my body and down in my pants grabbing my already dripping cock. Finally he took me by the hands and led my around behind the house and to my amazement there was another young hot looking guy sitting on the deck completely naked. I was worried I was being set up be my dance club buddy assured me that he and his brother just loved having a playmate.

Well I'm not one to pass up any chance at sex with a hot guy, let alone two. Nick (dance buddy) and I both got naked fast. Mark stood up and offered us the joint that he was smoking. Nick and I took several hits and then passed it back to Mark who then passed each of us an ice cold beer. On the other side of the deck there was what appeared to be a King sized mattress. Mark led me over and had me sit down on the edge and he fed me his hot hard cock. I sucked on it like a starving man. This young 8 inch cock was working down my throat and I could not believe that I didn't gag. Just as I thought I was going to be rewarded with a mouth full of come he backed away and swore. He told Nick that I nearly sucked his toenails off from the inside out. Nick crawled up on the bed and I rolled over until I was between his legs. I attacked his cock and he was thicker but just about as long as Mark. I dove down as far as I could and sucked in as much as possible. Meanwhile, Mark had gotten behind me and was licking and sucking on my asshole and this was driving me nuts. It causes me to go into hyper-drive when ever someone plays with my ass. I was sucking on Nick and he was beginning to moan and groan and about that time Mark lifted my hips up off the bed and slid his cock right up to the hilt in my ass. That had never happened before. He had loosened me up so well that I just took all 8 inches without any trouble.

So here I am. Paradise. One hot Latin cock in my mouth and another crammed up my ass and pounding me like there was no tomorrow. Nick really started fucking my face and with brother Mark hammering my ass something had to give. Nick screamed and started coming, he gushed come about 6 or 7 times and I swallowed just as fast as I could. Mark on the other end was grunting and when I had swallowed the last of Nick then I had time to concentrate on the feeling in my ass. I clenched my ass muscle and Mark let out yelp like a cowboy ridding hear and the launched this huge load of come into my bowels. I could feel the first couple of squirts like they were boiling water. Then he collapsed onto my back and slid out of me and onto the bed.

But we were not done. I had not come and so Nick rolled Mark over and then reached behind me and grabbed a bunch of the come that was leaking out of my ass. He lubed up Marks ass and then my rock hard cock. I didn't need any further encouragement I mounted this great ass and slid right in. Since I was already on the verge a couple of times I didn't need many deep thrusts before I could feel my come starting to boil up. Nick squatted down on top of the bed and shouted encouragement as I really started to hammer Marks ass. He was like a cheer leader, chanting come, come, come. Th at was it. I unloaded about ten big squirts of come into this hot horny young ass and he just laughed and said how great it felt get fucked.

Well, we spend the rest of the night on the King-sized mattress out there on the deck, and we played with each other and we fucked and sucked some more and when the sun started coming up and it was getting warm we walked out behind the big barn and took a shower under the well pump. They have invited me to come back again real soon, I think that I will as often as possible.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1