A YOUNG LUST OR FIRST LOVE?

Hey guys - here's a new story, but it is based on and a continuation of the story "Best Brothers." You don't need to have read Best Brothers to start this one, but it's a great flow! Here's the link to Best Brothers: 

This story is with special thanks to @BBSwimmerBoy for being such a hot, slutty, sleazy skank and dream brother. One of the main characters is based on you, bro! Enjoy guys! 

A YOUNG LUST OR FIRST LOVE?

Braden wrapped his hand around his hard, throbbing eight-and-a-half inch cut cock, stroking steadily as he closed his eyes and thought back to last weekend. His dick stirred every time he let his mind wander back to being at that club with his brother. How freeing it was to share that night with him, even if he didn’t share all the events of the night. Finally letting his brother see his true self as he was eagerly fucked over and over – all of them using him and needing to cum inside him. Braden never forgetting the smile he saw on his brother’s face when he took the first load of the night. 

Braden hadn’t had sex in the four days since that beautiful night out. Remembering back to Jonny and Marc. Then remembering when he found his older brother, Ryan, in that dark corner of the bar, both of them in their jock and harness with asses dripping cum. When Ryan slid inside him and fucked his final load of the night into his little brother, it was almost as if… 

Braden’s dick throbbed, his balls tightened, his mouth opened as he let out a soft moan and his cock exploded. Cum shot all over his smooth teen abs, chest and face. 

KNOCK ON THE DOOR

“Sweetie, you ready to go? You don’t want to miss your flight!”

“Yeah mom, I’ll be right out!”

Braden stood up, going his bathroom to clean up. He put on a pair of baby blue and pink Pump briefs, tight jeans and a tailored, tight-fitting T-shirt. Washed a bit of cum from his shaggy brown hair and quickly styled it. Grabbed his bags and went down-stairs to meet his mother. As they got into his mom’s Range Rover, Braden thanked her for taking him to the airport since his brother Ryan had to go on a last-minute work trip. 

Everyone thought Braden was a perfect kid. Eighteen-years old and heading off to UCLA in the fall, he was a preppy, polite swimmer jock with a 4.0 GPA going to college in LA on a scholarship that he didn’t need. He’s been out to everyone since he was 15 and made his parents proud – they constantly bragged about him to all their liberal, elite friends in the Bay area. 

They did the same with their eldest gay son, Ryan. Both of them were popular, but not interested in the high school drama, having just as many nerd friends as those who were jocks. Ryan played soccer and Braden swam. Braden swam a lot and his lean muscled build and deep blue eyes made it easy for him to have sex. He always knew he was gay, but not being feminine meant the girls still wanted him, a lot. He was always polite when letting them down. Braden’s extreme sex drive was genetically inherited, just like that of his brother. He jerked off every morning, occasionally at school during lunch, and could spend hours edging at night. If he hooked up, it would amp him up, making him even hornier. Even if he came, which wasn’t always the case, he would usually jack off again a couple hours later. 

Braden kissed his mother goodbye at the airport and caught his flight to Chicago. It was the end of June and he was taking a special trip for a pre-collegiate swim meet. It would be two days of competition for swimmers and divers from colleges all around the country, a handful of Ivy Leagues, some of the Big Ten and Braden easily qualified to go. Northwestern University was hosting. Braden was excited to compete and get to know a couple other incoming freshmen, but what he was really excited about was that after the competition was over on Friday afternoon, it would be Pride in Chicago. He figured everyone would head home that Saturday, but Braden booked a hotel in Boys Town for Saturday and Sunday night. 

He had met his roommate for the stay Wednesday through Friday night, and he was OK but decidedly straight and a drip. Very little chance Braden would get the room to himself and even less of a chance that his roomie for the trip would go out to the party that Friday night. Apparently, it was traditional for one of the fraternities to host a party the night after the competition finished. Drunken frat boys and incoming freshmen figuring out how they would fit into the college jock tribe. Braden was somewhat excited to go, but what he really couldn’t wait for was Saturday when he could ditch his teammates and explore Boystown. He’d heard it gets pretty wild, especially at the Steamworks bathhouse! 

The pool was packed. A co-ed event of swimmers and divers made the pool and the two locker rooms very crowded. And it was a hot summer week, so everyone would wear their suits under gym shorts and walk back to the dorms wet, many of them shirtless. Everyone was fit, cocky, and rowdy. Braden’s gaydar was not very well refined, although it was going off quite a bit, along with Grindr and Sniffies. In person, though, he just wasn’t yet confident in mixed settings. He had plenty of sexual experience, with teammates from high school and online hook ups, but he was not versed in navigating new jocks he didn’t know. 

One guy really caught his eye A. blond-haired, blue-eyed, smooth, high energy and popular swimmer. His name was Nic and he swam the butterfly like a Greek god. Standing about 6 feet tall, the same height as Braden, he had a smile that arrested everyone, and made Braden feel nervous and insecure for the first time in a long time. 

***FROM BRADEN***

I grab one of the open showers for a quick rinse. The water cascading over my smooth body and tight fitting speedo combined with the endless sea of horny wet guys in speedos made my dick start to stir. Fuck, I don’t want to bone up here, not really. Every showerhead was running hot water and it was intensely steamy. This locker room had to be designed for maybe a quarter of the guys who were in here right now.

I grab my towel and walk over to the sink to dry off. When I pull the towel off my head and open my eyes, there was Nic standing right next to me, drying himself. 

We both smile at each other.

Nic – Fucking crowded in here, isn’t it!

Me – I know. It’s crazy. But I can’t complain. 

Nic – Haha, neither can I. 

Fuck, is he checking me out. I run my eyes up and down his body. I’m at a loss for words. 

Nic – You swam really well today. 

Me – Thanks man, you too. Your fly is pretty fuckin’ incredible. 

OK, now he’s totally checking me out hard. And he is so hot. Our eyes keep darting back and forth from each other’s bulges and abs to our faces. I adjust my suit a little, just enough to move my semi-hard cock around. Nic gives me a smirk – subtle, but I got it. 

Nic – Thanks man. Yeah, it is one of my favorite strokes. 

Me – Yah, gives you killer abs, too. 

We both laugh a little. He turns to me and sticks his hand out. 

Nic – My name’s Nic. 

Me – Hey… I’m Braden. Um…where do you live?

We shake hands for a little too long before we let them go. I turn and press my ass to the sink counter and watch Nic finish drying off. 

Nic – New York. Manhattan. But I’m going to school this fall in Boston. You?

Me – Oh cool man. I’m from San Fran, but I’m going to UCLA this fall. 

Nic grabs his t-shirt and puts it on, although he’s not quite dry. 

Nic – Oh that’s awesome Man. LA is so much fun. I wish I was going somewhere warm like that. 

Me – Ah, ha, yeah. Well you can always transfer. 

What a stupid thing to say. Braden, pull yourself together, I think. Nic laughs just a little, endearingly. 

Nic – Yeah, maybe. Ya never know. Hey, are you going to the party tonight? 

I nod as Nic pulls on his running shorts and grabs his stuff. 

Me – Yeah, I was planning on it. Are you?

Nic – Sweet. I’ll see you there. Should be fun. 

Me – Yeah, cool. I’ll be there. 

Nic – Cute speedo, Braden. See you tonight. 

I blush, turning red as I watch Nic walks away. Fuck he is so damn hot. I wanted to grab his dick so bad, right here. I swear, if he wanted to fuck me in front of everyone in this locker room right now, I would gladly take his cock and beg him for it. I grab my shorts and slip them on, grab my shirt and phone and head to the pool deck to find my roommate. 

As I wait for him, I open Sniffies on my phone. Now that the meet is over, I NEED to get fucked. God I hope one of these guys doesn’t flake. I think back to Nic for a second; I bet he’s on here. Maybe I can find him. Good thing I don’t have too much on my profile. 

I have a few messages, all just “hi” or “hey.” I shoot back a “looking?” and message a few guys. One twink with a very limited profile and a pic in a speedo really looked like Nic. Might be him. Not much in his profile, though, just a hot pic and a line, “18-year old swimmer looking for fun.” 

I get distracted by a message from a guy that I hit up yesterday. He’s 31, 6’ 4”, 170 pounds, gay, top. 

Top – Damn you look hot. If you can get over here soon, we can fuck before I go out tonight. I need to unload so I don’t lose my mind at the club. 

I look at his location. Nice, he’s not too far. His cock looks amazing. 

Me – Yeah man, let’s do it. I can be there in an hour. Cool?

My roomie, Chris, walks over. He’s such a bore. Good thing he’s nice to look at. We walk back to the dorm. A few of the other guys are getting ready for dinner and Chris is going. I begged off so I could get away for a few hours before the party. Plus I did not want to get ready with Chris around. 

They head out and I jump in the shower. By the time I’m done, they had gone. I put on a spray of cologne. Grab my red PUMP jockstrap. Tight, low-rise skinny jeans, belt, and a white textured shirt, tight and short cut, going barely going down to my belt. Uber ordered. Grab my bottle of poppers and head out. It’s about a 20-minute ride. 

Me – I’m on my way. Be there in 20. 

Top – good.

Top – a friend of mine came over early. So he’s here but he’s cool and can leave us alone. 

Me – oh kinky! 

The uber stops and I get out at a decent looking apartment building. Door buzzes and I head up. Knock on the door. 

Top opens and I step in. He’s shirtless in jean shorts. From his body, I figure it’s the same guy but can never be sure, really. 

Top – Hey man, come in. I’m Tony. That’s Brandon. 

I look over at a beautiful black man, probably the same age. Built, chillin’ with a beer and a joint. 

Me – Hey guys. I’m Braden. 

Top just kinda leans in and kisses me. I respond, pressing into him and kissing back. I run my hand down his abs and grab at his dick through his shorts. He lifts my shirt up and breaks our kiss. I help him out, pulling my shirt up. 

Top – Fuck yeah, you are a hot little slut aren’t you!

Me – Thanks man. You’re hot as hell. You both are. 

He tosses my shirt on the table. I undo my jeans and open them, sliding them down so I’m only wearing my jock. I grab Top’s dick again, pushing his shorts down and fishing his cock out of his briefs. I drop right to my knees and wrap my lips around his growing cock. Nice big cut fat meat. 

Brandon stands up and walks over to Top. 

Brandon – Hey man, we don’t got a lot of time. The others are gonna be here in less than an hour and you still gotta get ready. 

I bob up n down on this beautiful cock, tasting precum now. I look up at them, listening… 

Top – well then we better not waste time. 

He steps away, his cock popping out of my mouth. I stand up and follow him. He bends me over the couch and spreads my ass cheeks. He pushes his mouth and tongue right in, eating out my smooth ass. I moan out, groaning as he works my hole, pushing in and opening me up. I look over at Brandon and smile at him. Nodding. 

Brandon drops his shorts and pulls out his big black cock, stroking it hard. I open my mouth as he slaps it across my face. I moan and open again. His dick goes right in, pushing down my throat. It tastes so fucking good! I work my tongue along his cock and relax my throat as he pushes in and tries to gag me. 

I hear Top behind me. 

Top – Yeah you little slut. Suck that dick. You love cock, don’t ya fag! 

I just moan, nodding as I sucked off Brandon. I can hear Top fussing around. Then I feel his lubed up fingers press into my ass. Fuck yessss… ‘I hope he wasn’t fussing around with a condom,’ I think to myself. Then I feel his cock press on my hole. I relax, opening my ass to him. Fuck yessss I need this so bad! 

As his cock pushes into me balls deep, I moan out. Brandon stands up and goes into the kitchen. 

Me – Ohhh fuck yes, fuck my ass please! Your cock feels amazing. God yes, I’ve needed this so badly! 

I reach back and feel his bare cock going in and out of me. 

Top – Yeah Braden, you fuckin slut. You like having my bare cock in you?

Me – Fuck yeah, mmmm I love your raw dick fucking my hole so much! 

I grab the pillow and brace myself as he fucks in and out of me harder. I hear Brandon in the kitchen talking to someone, but I can’t make it out. 

Top keeps sliding his cock in and out of me. His hands on my hips, slamming hard into me with every thrust. I look up as two new guys walk in and watch. They are chatting and drinking while Top fucks me. I moan so loud as he speeds up. 

Top – Hell yeah you fucking slut, oh fuck you’re getting me close. God I want to cum in you. You want it bitch?

Me – Oh fuck yeah, cum in my ass man. Go ahead. Breed me!

Top – Are you sure man? 

Me – Oh fuck yah, do it. I fuckin’ love it. 

Brandon – Fuck that’s good, cause I think a few of us will want to have a go at you. 

Top stiffens, pumping into me, then holds and moans out. His cock spewing cum into me. 

Me – Ohhhh fuck yeah, breed me man. Let me get all of you ready for your night out. I’ll milk the loads from all of you. 

Top pulls out and brings his cock around to my face. I quickly and eagerly take his slimy dick into my mouth to suck him clean, moaning as Brandon presses his cock into my hole. I groan out with pleasure as he grabs my hips and starts to speed up quickly, going in hard on my ass. My god it feels so fucking good! A new guy comes over, already stroking his cock as he talks with the other guy. Brandon feels incredible as he speeds up and slaps my ass. I keep sucking on Top. 

Brandon grabs my hair, jerking my head back. He yells at me,

Brandon – Fuck yeah faggot, take my load you fucking slut! 

Me – Fuck yeah, I moan as he spits in my face and slams into me, unloading balls deep into my hole. 

While I’m sucking Brandon clean, one of the other guys gets behind me and pushes his cock in. He fucks me, rather plainly and then cums in me. Not immediately, but after a good bit of fucking. Then the fourth guy gets in. He takes his time, long-dicking my ass. I lose track of time taking the last load. We go at it for a while, in a couple positions. He gets off in me while I ride him. Milking his dick, he thrusts up into me and shoots deep inside. The feeling is perfection.

There are a few other people in the apartment by now. A couple were girls. Top comes over and asks if I want to hang out with them for the night. Tempting, but I tell him I have another party to go to. As I slid off the guy I was just riding, I take a minute to gather my composure. Top disappears, but Brandon showed me to the bathroom. I clean up as best I can, but I have four loads in me. Fuck. I hope they don’t leak out. 

I pull my jeans on and wash my face. I go out and Brandon shows me to the door. It’s 10:15, so much later than I thought. I call an Uber to go right to the party. I kinda figured I would probably wind up wearing this to the party. Oh well. 

• Like 20
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 16

THE PARTY

It looks like a typical frat house. Big, wrap around porch, people hanging out all over. The party is well underway when I get there. I go inside and run into a handful of guys I know. Hugs and fist bumps, smile at some of the girls, but I keep moving. Taking a lap around, I wind up in the kitchen where the bar is setup. Fuck I need a drink! 

I’m worried that I missed Nic. I will have to do anther lap after I get a drink. I so didn’t mean to be this late getting here, although it was totally worth it. 

I squeeze in by the bar and pour a shot of Jamison and grab a cup for beer. Small talk with the guy working the keg. Probably a brother, he’s decent looking. Not fit enough to be a swimmer, but he is very flirty. He’s totally taking too much time as he fills my glass up. He tells me it’s PBR and my face must have given it away.

Beer guy – I got some better beer in my room if you want. 

Me – Um, yeah. That’d be nice. Are you chained to this keg all night? 

We smile at each other. 

Beer guy – Naw, how about I come find you in a bit. My name is Rick. 

Me – Cool, that sounds fun. I’m Braden. 

Beer guy – Nice. Glad you made it tonight. I’ll definitely find you! 

Me – Sweet…I’ll be around.

We toast each other, smiling a lot. I lick my lips as I turn around to take a lap. Nic is standing right by the liquor, looking right at me. I’m smiling, but I freeze. Seeing him looking at me like that is a surprise. I shake it off and walk up to him. 

Nic – Well aren’t you a flirt! 

I blush a little and laugh when he says that. 

Me – Naw man. How are you? 

Nic – I’m good. Just got here about 15 minutes ago. 

Me – Nice. I just got here. I’m way too sober for this shit show. 

We both laugh as Nic pours two shots of Jamison. He hands me one. 

Nic – Well cheers dude, here’s to a wild fucking weekend! 

We touch our plastic cups together and throw it back. That was definitely a double. 

Me – Fuck yeah. Damn. 

I chase it with beer. Both of us are starring at each other while we gulp down the beer. We hand our glasses to Tony for a refill. Nic is wearing skintight jean shorts that are ripped and distressed, going halfway down his thighs. He’s wearing a white, loose muscle tank that is low cut down the side, going just past his low-rise shorts. I can see his smooth, ripped abs from the side, which I’m sure is intentional. There is just the tease of the waistband from his underwear, but I can’t make out the brand. Just a touch of red and blue is peeking out above his shorts. He is dangerously hot! 

Nic steps up real close to me and pulls a small baggie out of his pocket, showing me a couple joints.

Nic – You wanna go outside? 

I look at him and nod. We take our beer from Tony and head out to the back porch. We’re alone, but we find a corner of the patio that’s not busy. Leaning against the wall, Nic pulls one out and lights it. Hitting it deep. Passes it to me and I take a deep drag and pass it back to him. We both cough just a little. 

Me – Oh man, thank you. Fuck that is good shit. I needed it! 

Nic – For sure bro, no problem. I’m glad you’re here. 

Me – Me too. So how long are you staying this weekend? 

Nic – Well my flight isn’t until Monday, but I guess we all gotta get out of the dorms tomorrow morning. I figured I’d find a place to crash. You know it’s Pride this weekend, right? 

Me – Yeah, I know. 

Nic – Oh I be you know! 

We both laugh. 

Me – Yeah, I actually got a hotel room tomorrow and Sunday night in Boys town. 

I hit the joint again. 

Nic – Oh, nice. That is very good info to have! 

Nic steps closer to me as I pass him the joint. 

Me – Are you flirting with me because I have a hotel room? 

Nic – That’s definitely not why I’m flirting with you. 

Me – Well that’s good. I hoped there would be at least a few reasons. 

Both of us are leaning our shoulders on the wall, standing only six inches apart. Passing the joint back and forth, smoking it down. 

Nic – One reason would be your hot ass in those really fuckin’ tight jeans. I mean damn. You must like to show off.

Me – Like you don’t! Could this shirt be cut any lower? 

I run my finger down the side of his shirt, brushing my hand along his soft smooth skin. 

Nic – Well, I hope it comes off soon. 

Me – I’m sure that won’t be hard to make happen. 

Nic runs his finger along the band of my jock strap. 

Nic – Pump huh? That’s pretty hot, because… 

Nic lifts his shirt up and tugs his shorts down, enough to expose his waistband, showing the Pump logo. 

Me – Oh fuckin’ nice man! That is hot. 

Nic – Jock or briefs? 

Me – Jock.

Nic – You slut! 

I grin at him and run a finger just under the band of his Pump.

Me – What about you? 

Nic – Jock strap. 

Me – Are you telling me you’re a slut? 

We both bust out laughing. Hitting the joint one more time, I pass it back to him. 

Me – I think we killed it. 

Nic takes one last drag and kills it. I’m feeling incredibly relaxed. Giggly. Giddy. My cock stirring as this beautiful gay twink jock stands in front of me, flirting hard. And even better, I think he might really have a wild side. Fuck I hope so! 

Nic – So it’s Friday night on Pride weekend in Chicago. You wanna get out of here?

Me – Yeah. Boys Town? 

Nic – Actually there is a bar closer to us that’s on the way to Boys Town. Wanna check it out first? 

Me – What’s it called? 

Nic – Jackhammer. 

Me – Haha nice. OK. 

Nic – Yeah? Cool. I hear it’s fun, but never been. And I’m so horny right now, so how could it be bad? 

Pulling out my phone to order an Uber. Glancing up at Nic.

Me – Yeah, you looking to get some tonight? 

Nic – Mhmm. Yeah bro. Like you’re not! 

Me – I’m up for anything man. Besides, I think we’re dressed for it! 

Nic – I mean, I’d say we should just go to my room, but I know my roomie will be back too soon, and this might be more fun anyways. 

I smile up at him and we lock eyes  - both of us acknowledging that we are definitely going to fuck. 

Me – Same here. My roommate is probably there now. Fuckin’ loser. 

Nic laughs and pulls out his phone. Firing off some messages. 

Me – Catching up on Grindr? 

Nic – Haha, yeah! 

He shows me his phone and his profile pic. Fuck, it was him that I saw on Sniffies. Same pics plus a few more. Jesus he is hot. He pulls his phone back just as he got to what must have been his dick pics.

Me – Fuck man, lemme see! 

Nic – Damn you are thirsty! Not yet, Braden. 

Me – Car is five minutes away. Come on. 

We walk into the house. Both of us go right for the bar and pour one more shot. Then we ghost the party. Walking right out the front door and to the street. 

It’s not a far drive. While we were in the car, we both called our parents to check in and let them know we’re OK. 

We get out of the car and there’s a short line. It moves along pretty good. 

Nic – Shit dude, I forgot to ask you. Do you have a fake ID? 

I pull out my card and show it to him. 

Me – Like this one? 

We both just laugh. 

Nic – Seems like I don’t have to worry about you tonight. 

Me – Naw man, it’s all good. This place looks kinda trashy, but fun. And it’s packed. 

We show our ID’s to the bouncer and he looks us over. Smirking. I don’t think he believes we’re 21, but he lets us in. “Have fun.” he says, waiving us past the cashier. Free entry. 

We work our way to the bar, ordering beer. I pay for the drinks and we move to a corner, close to the bar. There are a ton of different guys here. Lots of leather. All ages. Many are shirtless. There are a lot of harnesses. A few are in just a jock strap. It’s loud and hot, smells of sweaty men and the music is awesome. 

Me – Dude, now I’m wishing I had a harness! 

Nic – Haha, yeah, me too. 

Me – How’d you hear of this place? 

Nic – Honestly, I hooked up with a guy from Grindr before going to the party. He told me about it. Thought I’d like it. 

Me – Haha, nice. Dude, that’s awesome. And do you like it? 

Nic – Yeah, man. This place is sweet! I’m feeling a little overdressed, though. 

Me – Same. I bet we can fix that. 

Nic – Do you like wearing a harness? 

Me – Actually, yeah. I love it. I brought one but couldn’t figure out how to wear it to the party without everyone seeing!

Nic – Same here bro. What do you love about it? 

Me – I mean, other than that it looks hot, I guess because it pretty much advertises that you want to fuck. It’s also why I like wearing a jock. 

Nic – And gives a guy something to hold onto as he slams into you? 

Me – Yeah. Totally. 

We both grin at each other, standing really close. Our bulges pressing close together. 

Nic – That’s so hot. I would love to see you in a harness. 

Me – You too man. 

Nic – There is actually a sex shop really close. We could go over and get something real quick. 

Me – Let’s do it. 

We down our beers and head for the door. They stamp our hand so we can get back in. I tell the bouncer what we’re doing and he says he’ll let us right in when we’re back. 

It’s a real short walk to the store. It’s a fuckin’ great place with all kinds of gear. We pretty quickly find the harness and I go toward the leather Breedwell harnesses with neon coloring. 

Me – Fuck, I’ve wanted one of these. They are so hot! 

Nic – Same here dude. I love this brand. 

Me – Oh do you? 

Nic just nods and throws me a smile. We both check things out. I grab a black harness with the neon pink piping. 

Me – I think this one. 

Nic – Do it, bro. I’ll get this one. 

He picks up a matching harness with neon green piping. 

Me – Sweet. Probably good we don’t get the exact same one! 

Nic – Yeah, totally. 

We go to the counter. I buy mine first. Nic gets his and a bottle of poppers. 

Nic – You want one too? 

Nic points to the poppers. 

I pull my bottle from my pocket. 

Me – All set bro. 

Nic – Haha nice. 

Nic asks the clerk to cut off the tags. We both decline a receipt and the clerk asks us if we need anything else… “Any condoms, boys?” he asks. 

Nic – Naw, I’m good. 

I smirk, looking right at Nic and he glances over at me. 

Me – No thanks, but I’m good too. 

We step over by the front door of the store. I take my shirt off and Nic helps me into my harness. Nic takes his shirt off and I do the same for him. We both grab each other’s harness and give it a good tug. 

Nic – Fuck Braden, that looks so hot on you!

Me – Thank man. You too. 

Nic opens his bottle of poppers and we both press our noses together over the bottle at the same time, both of us doing a big hit. We switch nostrils and do it again. 

Me – Oh fuck that is good. 

Nic puts his shirt back on. I just tuck mine into my jeans. 

Nic – Let’s get back dude. 

The bouncer lets us right into the bar. I grab Nic by his shorts and pull him to me as we start dancing. Both of us are sweating as we grind our bulges together. We hit the poppers again. 

Me – So um, do you like hook up a lot? 

Nic – What’s a lot, man? 

Me – I dunno. Like open to no strings fucking just to fuck? 

Nic – Yeah. I love it dude. But I also like some strings, with the right guy. 

Me – That’s hot. 

Nic – Ha! Do you fuck on the first date, Braden?

Me – Well, yeah. 

We both laugh again, starring into each other’s eyes. 

Nic – Yeah, the moment I met you I could tell you’re a slut.

I smile at him, nodding. Nic unbuttons my jeans and slides his hand down my back, grabbing my strap. I stare into his eyes, smiling and grinding into him. I know I’ve got a huge wet spot forming in my jock pouch. Nic finds my hole and pushes a finger in. I moan out. 

Nic – Fuck Braden, you’re open. Mmmmm and wet! 

I just grin at him, nodding. 

Nic – Fuck dude, did you get fucked tonight too? 

Me – Yeah dude, right before going to the party. 

Nic – Fuck that is so hot. Is that cum in your ass? 

Me – Yes. 

Nic – Damn Braden! Who fucked you?

Me – A couple guys I met on Sniffies. 

Nic – Holy shit. A couple? How many? 

Me – Four. 

Nic – Damn, you are a fucking slut! And you let them all cum inside you? 

I just nod. Nic leans in and speaks real close to my ear. 

Nic – I love doing that too. I’m a total cum slut. 

Me – Do you let random guys you don’t know breed you? 

Nic – Yes. I know I shouldn’t and it’s dangerous, but I can’t help it. I just love doing it.

Me – Haha, are you worried?

Nic – Should I be?

Me – I mean, do you love being a total fuck slut?

Nic – Fuck, Braden. I do. I really do. 

Me – That’s so fuckin’ hot man!

Nic – Are you worried?

I just shrug my shoulders. 

Nic – Are you on PREP? 

Me – I should be. But I like just turned 18 and did not want my parents finding out. 

Nic – Haha, that sounds like bullshit. But it’s cool. 

I laugh. 

Me – Are you on PREP?

Nic – No. I know I should be, just haven’t done it. 

Me – You don’t seem too worried about it. 

Nic – I’m not. So, um, is this like a first date? 

We both kinda laugh, smiling and pressing closer together. 

Me – I think it is. So far, best kind of date ever!

Nic – I was thinking the same thing. 

Nic presses his lips to mine as we gently start to kiss. His tongue runs along my upper lip and I open my mouth, letting his tongue in. We start to kiss harder, responding to each other’s every touch. I press my tongue into his mouth as I slide my hand up his shirt, lifting. We break the kiss as he lets me pull his shirt off. I drop it on the floor as our hands explore each other, grabbing and pulling each other together as we kiss again. I thrust my hips into Nic’s, making him moan into my mouth. Our bodies glistening with sweat, starting to make the band of our jock straps wet. 

Me – Fuck. 

Catching my breath. 

Nic – Fuck.

We keep dancing. Guys crowding all around us. Hands grab our harnesses, asses, and everyone seems to touch us as they dance up next to us. After a while, I look over at the stairs, noticing the sign that says “THE HOLE.” 

Me – Wanna check out downstairs? 

Nic – Yeah, I’ve been curious about it since we got here. 

We forget about Nic’s shirt on the floor and walk over to the stairs. Holding hands, we step down. The heat and even stronger smell of sexy sweaty men waft up at us. I’m rock hard and I’m certain that Nic is too. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 16