Everything You Ever Wanted

ladyMacDeath

Hey,  let's make a story collectively. 

I write a paragraph and you guys continue. Keep your input down to 1 or 2 paragraphs.

Seth's pov

I need to get high, but I'm all outta bud. It's late and I'm already late for my date with my gf of 4yrs. I've been meaning to pop her cherry since we graduated hs but now that I'm in college she seems to have refocused. Oh well let me see what my best friend Craven is up 2. He seems to always be high off something. I need to get high fast so I can take this opportunity to buss a nut I'm my gf virgin ass.

• Like 1

I give him a call and he sounded funny but told me to come over because he's got what I need. Ten minutes later I'm in his living room waiting while he goes to get the weed and his roommate comes out to get a beer and is naked and exhaling a huge cloud of smoke and sees me and asked if I wanted a couple of hits while I'm waiting for Craven to get his ass in gear and I said sure and then asked why he was walking around buck ass naked and as he held his pipe up to me, he laughed and said you'll see and torched it up while telling me what to do........

• Like 3

The roommate stand before me with the pipe his semi swinging in front of my face. He says: "When I give you the pipe follow my lead" I nod while looking up at his large cock. He starts lighting the pipe and taking a huge drag and hold the smoke inside. He gives me the pipe and also take a huge drag. The moment the smoke hit my lungs notice that this not weed. 

I start to feel tingling althrough my body after maybe 1 or 2 minutes he blow a large white cloud out of his mouth. He tells me to I can blow it out now. I also make a large white cloud. I feel myself relax and come alive at the same time and totally fixated on his now growing cock. He says: "So you like what you see kid?" 

• Like 3

I tell him I'm straight and was just looking to score some weed but whatever you got in your pipe is fucking fantastic. I'm beginning to feel warm and horny when craven's roommate says I should try a few more hits before I take off with my weed so I think hells yeah and next thing I know is I'm hot and crazy horny and can't stop myself from asking him if his bulge is for real. 

• Like 1

The world suddenly lurches. "Fuck!" I blurt. What is this fabulous stuff? What would his cock feel like in my fingers? In my mouth? My ass. Oh no! Why am I thinking that? But, boy, my body tingles as if a zillion tiny sparks are playing with my nerves. This is exactly the shit I need for my gf! But I can't help staring at this guy's throbbing stiff what-the-fuck-does-that-feel-like cock. I'm straight but man I'm so horny I can feel myself stiffening, too. I am so turned on I can't help my open mouth and shallow breaths. It's just crazy and scary and amazing rolled into one frantic ball of sudden lust. The desire is hitting me like a fucking hammer.

I step, reach without thinking. The guy laughs. "See?" he says. "Now you know why I'm naked and hard. Hey, Craven, he looks good, doesn't he. What do you think? Shall we?"

Craven, next to him, laughs too. "He's my best mate. I've always thought..." Craven peels off his T-shirt then jeans.

• Like 1