Orgasms

sthrnguy

2 hours ago, Qaniker said:

Last Sunday I witnessed for the first time a guy having a monstrous orgasm while being fisted.  So monstrous that he danced on his feet, squealing like a pig. I would like to reach the same level of pleasure.

I was there and I’d just fisted the guy. There was a moment of panic coz the orgasm was strong until someone said that the guy always reacted like that. I want to achieve the same thing !

Edited by BritFFPig
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Never been fisted, yet. I do know that for me orgasms are easier and more intense when my ass is getting worked. Rather it be getting fucked, stretched, stuffed or anything in my ass. 

Where I have read guys profiles indicating that their nipples are hardwired to their cocks, my ass is not only hard wired, but is my primary sex organ

I would love to experience orgasms from fisting and/or extremely large dildos. Unfortunately I only have my own hands to work with for the time being, so while I have definitely felt that “tingling” inside my hole before, I have only been able to get it by mixing penile and anal stimulation. (It was with an ejaculatory orgasm)  If anyone knows a good method to masturbate your self to an orgasm with anal self stimulation alone I would be very interested. 

This alll sounds so intense and hot.

I know I have had plenty or nonejactulating orgasms over the years being fucked or rimmed even. Never been fisted. Even had ejaculating orgasms from being fucked. 

So I feel there are plenty of ways to orgasm.

On 12/6/2022 at 11:53 AM, Ccmmss said:

This alll sounds so intense and hot.

I know I have had plenty or nonejactulating orgasms over the years being fucked or rimmed even. Never been fisted. Even had ejaculating orgasms from being fucked. 

So I feel there are plenty of ways to orgasm.

Have you ever achieved this from just masturbating anally though? I’m trying to decide if I should stop all penile stimulation in order to get this or to combine penile and anal to build up an association between anal stimulation and climax. 

Last week my top filled my cunt with three loads of cum the used my biggest dildo in me. Then he asked if I was ready for his fist. Hes got my cunt trained and it only takes minutes to open. As soon as it passes through I start shooting uncontrollably. I am out of my head in pleasure. We counted 7 orgasms. Then an hour or two later he picks up a dildo and lube commands me to get into position. But He put the dildo down and starts fisting me again. Its painful and I beg him to stop but he knows my cunt and suddenly it opens again and I have the most powerful orgasm. Unknowingly he has put a cup under my small cock and I fill it with my cum. He drinks a gulp, then kisses me and shares my cum with me. Then he made me drink the rest.