My husband worked today and I was off so I cleaned my hole and headed to the adult theater.

I don't get many opportunities to play behind his back, so I was excited all night last night.

As soon as I got there I bought some poppers and headed back to the video room. I sat down in the group area and took off all my clothes except my black jock strap and white athletic socks. I sniffed my poppers and looked around, sizing up the guys there.

There was some activity around the 1 small private room, but I didn't go over at first. I prefer to play out in the open to indulge my exhibitionist desires. One Latin guy came over and put his dick in my mouth. I could faintly taste the smegma build up under his foreskin.  I could have spent hours cleaning his dick cheese with my tongue, but he pulled back and motioned for me to follow him toward the small private booth where a few guys had gathered.

I went in immediately and got on my knees. I took turns sucking each of the 4 dicks that were in front of me. Two guys were inside the room and two guys outside at the door. I told them that I was happy to suck them, but I was looking to get fucked and filled with cum. The first 3 guys all said no, but the fourth (the Latin guy who brought me over) agreed to fuck me.

I got on my knees in a metal folding chair and offered him a bottle of lube I had brought with me. He either didn't see it or just ignore me. He spit on his hand once and used it to lube both my hole and his cock.

He must have fucked me for a solid 10 minutes. I could tell he wanted to put his load inside me as bad as I wanted to take it. I begged for it. And he gave it to me.

I might have left after that, but I was still pretty horny. I went back to the large group area and just laid back and played with my cummy hole and used the stranger's spunk as lube to stroke myself.

Guy number 2  comes in. Older white guy with a big belly and a nice big cock. Wasn't sure what to expect, so I just decided I'd see what happened. I got on my knees in front of him and started sucking. He turned out to be one of those guys who likes to force his cock down guy's throats. He throated me for a while, then another guy, a hot younger white guy. The older Dom coached the younger guy into throat fucking me too.

The stimulus was too much for the young guy. Even though I offered up my ass to him, he ended up cumming in my mouth.

The Dom guy fucked my throat a little more. It didn't take much until tears were streaming down my face. I begged for him to take ass instead. I told him I already had one load in my hole and begged for him to breed it a second time.

I'm still fucking horny. And my husband doesn't get home for 6 more hours. I really hope my fun isn't over for today.