Bearish PR Papi pounds me HARD

RoundBooty4loads

Being out in the country now, and away from the city…hooking up is very very difficult to say the least.  There’s all kinds of hot trucker farmer straight guys here but none to take on my amazing oral skills and my hole.

Sunday I go all connected after much angst with this SEXY PR top who wanted to fuck me while he sniffed my dirty underwear.  This does nothing for me but since he was soooo turned on, I obliged.

in walked this husky thick PR dude with a nice cock.  He ate my home out, was glad I was slightly ripe and told me, just let me smell u.

after 20 mins of this and my sucking him he put me on my back and went deeper than a tops gone is a VERY long time.

45 mins later he announced he was gone Cum inside this beautiful feeling pussy.  Oh, he wanted me to call him Papi.  We ended with him sucking on my boy tits and me blowing a MASSIVE load….

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1