Sauna after 6pm today london BTM4TOP(s)

Davidali

Calling all tops I’m heading to one of the saunas  either pleasuredrome or maybe sailors as it’s been years. Looking for some fun this evening. If anyone would like to join let me know. Into all types just need some nice friendly c@ck. Would love to service a two or more at the same time, I always book a room. Message me for details.

Was in Sailors yesterday (Friday) early evening and really quiet. About a dozen guys wandering around making no attempt to have sex with anybody. wtf do they go there for? I managed to suck three cocks, two of them limp. One was both rock hard and absolutely massive and attached to a sexy fit young black guy who was really into me. Result! No, because he was a bottom. Aaaagh.

• 3 weeks later...

That’s unlucky and agreed have been to the saunas a few times now and it’s really hit and miss. It’s like tops have disappeared. Let me know if anything improves. I think I need to try sweatbox it’s been a long time since I tried there.

Went back to Sailors on Monday early evening for what is supposed to be chubbies night. Steam room empty, heat room empty, jacuzzi empty, backroom empty. And the price has gone up again, to £20. I did get my balls tortured but thats not enough