What Does Gay Community Think of Cumsluts?

TwinkSlut24

• 2 weeks later...

Some guys think someone that anyone who has sex outside of a relationship is a 'ho'.  Those same guys probably jerk off wishing they were doing what you do.

I've always said that a slut is just another name for someone who accepts the fact that they love sex, and who does what they love.

Personally, I envy you.  I would have loved to have your sex life when I was your age.  Unfortunately, I was too shy to do it, and there weren't either enough guys, or ways to find them, when and where I was back then.

So yes, I recommend you just say 'Fuck 'em' to everyone who gives you an odd look - and then proceed to go out and get fucked by everyone else.  You'll thank yourself 20-30 years from now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The hung members of the community seem to like having a cumslut to call upon. The  kinda men that are sickened and disgusted are probably men I wouldn’t want to fuck with in the first place anyway. Although, I could be wrong about that. That might not be true. Probably they’re the anonymous ones.

The "community" will say the very same things that the "straight community" says about a woman who sleeps around - whatever they wish to say. I don't really care what the LGBT community or the heterosexual community thinks. They can all pound sand! My life; my rules. Don't like my life; stay out of it you Karens and Neils! Until you get into a room where I am, what I do behind those doors is none of your damn business - unless it's your man pounding me and then you might have some cause to speak up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I 😍😍😍 cumsluts and wish I had more of them in my life! You do you and don't worry about what other people think! As the old saying goes, "Those who can, do. Those who can't, criticize!" Haters are always going to hate. But don't let them make you feel bad about something you appear to be good at that brings you pleasure.

I'm the type whose validation is internally derived instead of externally derived. At the end of the day, if I'm happy with myself, I could care less (if I cared) about what anyone else thinks of me. You are the only one who can live your life. Don't let other people live your life for you!

• Upvote 4

First of all you shouldn’t care what any “community” thinks. Are you happy with the choices you make? It sounds like you are. Then they are the right choices. I am a top and I always lol at the tops I hear that brag about fucking a lot of bottoms but deride a bottom that fucks a lot of tops. Nice hypocrisy fellas.

Maybe a bit off topic but there is something magical about top/bottom dynamic to me that a lot of tops I know IMO don’t seem to understand. I have heard so many tops brag about how they “used that bottom to get off, cum in” etc etc etc.

I say to my fellow tops……you ever think that maybe the bottoms are using US to get what THEY want? And the fact that they can use sooooo many of us and well let’s be honest.  We tops are limited to a certain degree. A bottom can go all night.

Nothing but respect and appreciation for the cumdump bottoms that use me!

It doesn't matter what the general gay community thinks.  There is aways going to be goody goodies and they love telling you how to live your life.  If that matters to you than you need to evaluate yourself.  What you think of yourself is more important than what others think of you.    The world is big enough that there are 100's of millions of us who think you are just fine.

My ex used to introduce me to people as his fuck slut or cum dump. I never minded. I was so why the pretence? When we split it was hard at first but I overcame it with more cock and seed. I am what I am. A total bottom and cum dump and proud

5 hours ago, Want my 1st cock said:

First of all you shouldn’t care what any “community” thinks. Are you happy with the choices you make? It sounds like you are. Then they are the right choices. I am a top and I always lol at the tops I hear that brag about fucking a lot of bottoms but deride a bottom that fucks a lot of tops. Nice hypocrisy fellas.

Maybe a bit off topic but there is something magical about top/bottom dynamic to me that a lot of tops I know IMO don’t seem to understand. I have heard so many tops brag about how they “used that bottom to get off, cum in” etc etc etc.

I say to my fellow tops……you ever think that maybe the bottoms are using US to get what THEY want? And the fact that they can use sooooo many of us and well let’s be honest.  We tops are limited to a certain degree. A bottom can go all night.

Nothing but respect and appreciation for the cumdump bottoms that use me!

You are dead right. Even as a total bottom I use every top that fucks and breeds me. He has pleasured me and I have had that wonderful feeling I get when being boned. It works both ways. sure I do everything I can to make his fuck great - but that is also for my benefit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2022 at 4:48 PM, TNVersGuy said:

There are gays in my community that won’t give me the time of day in public or in front of their friends. Guess I have a cumdump reputation. However, these are the same gays that use my hole the most behind closed doors. 

I never have any luck either here in Southeastern ohio 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/21/2022 at 9:01 PM, TwinkSlut24 said:

Hey guys, 

Since I became a cumdump last year, I’ve averaged probably about 10 - 20 loads a week. I can’t help it and I’m totally addicted. I have about 20 guys in the DC area that I’ve met on Grindr, I spend every Friday night at the Crew Club in a Sling or on the bench in a jock strap begging the guy fucking me “to shoot it in my pussy” and I recently went to my first Cumunion in Pittsburg where I took about 25 loads. I can never get enough and I’m a total whore. 

I’ve started to realize most gay people in the area seem to be familiar with me. When I go to the club people kind of snicker and most recently a gay friend of mine from grad school found out about it. My question is what does the gay community in general think about sluts like me and how common is it for bottoms to to become addicted like I have? 

It can be common for many bottoms, and vers guys to be this way, once you go bare or raw it can be difficult for vers/bottom men to use condoms again.

IN MY EXPERIENCE, most gay men want it BB and prefer it raw, especially the queens who will say "I am safe always, DDF, UB2..." and the gossipy types.

I used to live in a small city, and there was a guy who moved there from SF, he was super open about being POZ, and how he would only get fucked BB, and would go to nearby large cities to hit up the saunas and bath houses to get fucked by as many men as possible.  Yes people gossiped about him in the bars and in dance clubs.

But the truth was 99% of those gossipy queens were super jealous he was getting fucked more than they were, and these guys all wanted it BB or when you started fucking them regularly they would want it raw.

The majority of women both in general, and the ones I have dated want it BB as well and hate being fucked with condoms and without barriers as nature intended.

The question was, "what does the gay community think of cumdumps?"

I don't care what the "gay community" thinks of cumdumps.  I only care that there are men who offer up their raw Holes in every conceivable situation, every possible place, any time we need them.  

These men - "cumdumps" - are hero's in my book.  They need to take raw Cocks, they need to have Sperm pumped up their Holes, perhaps even more than we Tops need to fill them.  They feel a duty to accommodate our Cocks "on demand".  They thrill to our Lusts, having their own Lusts sated by our raw Cocks pumping loads up their guts.  They deserve medals - the DSC comes to mind, with one minor substitution.

Where would we Tops be without cumdumps ???   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/22/2022 at 1:33 AM, Want my 1st cock said:

Maybe a bit off topic but there is something magical about top/bottom dynamic to me that a lot of tops I know IMO don’t seem to understand

I see that as stating the most important topic.  Worse, it's not just your opinion, it's far to commonplace among insecure Tops that haven't found their "place" in The Life yet.  The T/b dynamic can be absolutely magical, when each guy is attuned to the potential.  I don't know for sure, but I would suspect there are more cumdumps that understand this, and on a deeper level, than a lot of Tops do. 

You're among the very fortunate, in that you're just entering the "gonna do it" phase, already understanding the basic needs, abilities, desires, potentials available to men who fuck raw.  If I wore one, I'd tip my hat to you.