Apps to keep track of total loads taken?

bbdude88

Started posting up as a cum dump over the last year or so, and now I am looking to keep a better record of lifetime loads and dick taken. I have a general idea of how many I have taken since November 2021, but wouldn't even know where to start to figure out the number prior to that. I saw the attached screenshot on Twitter, but have no idea what the name of the app is. Any recommendations other than pen & paper? When I take loads I have the dudes mark me with a sharpie and then snap a pic when I am done, but obviously that washes off and running around with 300+ marks permanent marks on my ass sounds hot and all, but explaining that to my doctor would be SUPER awkward 😬🤦🏻😂

IMG_2349.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

It’s a shame there wasn’t an option linked to your profile on here where you could keep a load tally, but I suppose it would depend on how customisable the site is.

Isn't that what the grease pencil by the side of the bed is for? (Or the Sharpie marker, for a multi-day event?)😈😏

In all seriousness, the Health app in Apple iOS has a Sexual Activity metric that you could use. Tap the Browse icon at the lower right (four blue squares, looks like a window), then start typing "sex" in the Search bar at the top.

It's only suitable for counting, and for examining the date and time distribution. You can say whether "protection" was used. (It's surprising that folks in Cupertino, California would be so naïve, considering that non-barrier birth control methods, PrEP, and TasP are also highly effective at preventing pregnancy or HIV infection, as the case may be.) No notes or other details can be tracked.

For a quick way to record a new load, you could use the Shortcuts app and put a one-tap widget on your iPhone's home screen.

Edited by fskn

31 minutes ago, fskn said:

It's only suitable for counting, and for examining the date and time distribution. You can say whether "protection" was used. (It's surprising that folks in Cupertino, California would be so naïve, considering that non-barrier birth control methods, PrEP, and TasP are also highly effective at preventing pregnancy or HIV infection, as the case may be.) No notes or other details can be tracked.

Of course "protection" is subjective.  So TasP, PrEP, the pill, IUD, condoms might all fall under the broad heading of "protection".  

• Upvote 1

On 2/28/2022 at 6:01 AM, TwinkChaserSlut said:

Years ago ITrick was a thing to log encounters/tricks.

That rings a bell. Found the details immensely useful. Especially weeding out flakes/no-shows with same contact number but popping up from different chat sites!

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.