Mo or no?

barebackbro

Mo or no?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who's into moustaches?

• Fuck yeah!
    • Prefer beard and moustache
    • Prefer clean shaved

In general, moustaches are a big turn on for me. (Of course, there are limits: Hi, Salvador Dali!)

I especially love:

• young guys with a light moustache
  • beefy men with stubble and a thick moustache

It's not that it makes guys look masculine; a beard does that too. The moustache is transgressive and pretty much guarantees the guy is sleazy.

I have never seen a guy with a mo go near a condom!

• Like 1

Full beard, moustache, goatee, or just a good buildup of sexy stubble. It’s all hot on a guy. I usually have some facial hair and lots of guys like it. One of my favorite things is that my facial hair holds smells from eating a hot guy’s ass and I can continue to enjoy that aroma for a while after we’re done. 

Huge tache fan, guess it was a relic of the time when I became sexually active in South Wales when seemingly everyone had one. While I like facial hair in all it's forms, there is something great about a bushy top lip contrasting with a smoothly shaved chin. Love it's slight resurgence and a young cub sporting one definitely piques my sexual interest. Of course getting rimmed by a tache wearer is something else, expecially if he rubs it well!